The Same Old Clown: (HisokaXr...

By ulookgoodmate

My first fan-fiction :)) don't kill me if it's bad HunterXHunter is owned by Yoshiro Togashi✓ this is just... More

it's been years...
~Oops~
~Are we friends?~
~Perfect Match~
~You're so cute~
~darling~
~Home~
~I worry about you~
~Confusion~
~Don't do this again~
~I hope to see you again~
~The urge to protect~
~Goodbye~
~Realization~
~back home~
~Kalluto and Milluki
~Illumi, Killua and Alluka~
~Be well~
~The girls~
~The girls pt.2~
~Targeted?~
~I found her~
~Illness?~
~Explanation~
~Injury~
~His plan?~
~Dying?~
~Thunderstorm~
~Jealousy
~the story~
~Asking her out?~
~The date Pt.1~
~The date pt.2~
~Found them~
~Followed~
Old friends
Promise
I've officially ran out of names y'all
40
41
42
43
44
IMPORTANT
A/N:
1 death anniversary of Cameron Boyce
45(SURPRISE)
46
47
48
49
50
51
ATTENTION
Bonus chapter 1
Too Important
New Book Announcement:

~First meeting him~

17.5K 433 52
By ulookgoodmate

(Y/N) P.O.V
I've kept looking at Hisoka recalling how everything started...
I was a 16 years old back then. One day I was in my room reading one of my books when my grandfather came to my room
-" (Y/N) don't you want to leave this house?".
My eyes widened at the question as I nodded in violent as a yes. He chuckled a little bit
-"your dad and I thought about it And decided to let you pass the Hunter Exam and if you pass it you may leave".
I was internally screaming as I smiled at him in approval of the idea.
Two days later cuz I'm a lazy bitch to write about preparations and that crap sorry :)))
I was on the spot after I got the address from my dad. The Exam was gonna start on a boad taking to an isle supposed to be where the first phase is. Luckily no one told my mom back then.
I was early there the third to arrive actually. The other two were an ugly fat guy who tried approaching me but I just ignored him and another guy with a strong appearance. Interesting I'd say: blue hair and gray eyes tall and handsome to say the truth. Isat in a corner for about 20minutes and someone new showed up.
A red haired man with somehow gay clown with heels and too much make-up. I kept holding backmy laughter. He came close and sat next to me. I got freaked out.
-"what's a little girl doing here?".
-"it's none of a clown".
-"that's rude to say for a little girl".
-"just leave already".
-"now you hurt me~"
I let out a bit of aura to push him away but he got stuck to me instead...
'OH...GREAT!' I thought letting a sigh out.
The first phase begun after a man without a mouth showed up and said that we should follow him and stuff... Actually I was only thinking about how he managed to speak without a mouth. Then we started running.
I ran with that clown still beside me.
-"you're not tired yet it's been 3 hours".
-"nope I still can go for a few more hours". I smiled and He smirked back in a normal way actually.
-"My name is Hisoka".
-"(Y/N)".
-"Cute and quiet suits you".
-"thanks your name is as scary as you are". I chuckled and he did as well.
After that we arrived at the second phase we heard a man explaining that this phase will be in a form of a maze. The maze we were just Infront of...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.8K 21
Killua never would have thought that Gon would actually care for him in the way he wanted. For years he's known his good friend, and he never showed...
896K 25.2K 26
You (y/n) (l/n), are a murderer. You kill, kidnap and even torture people if come to it.Your whole family does it and is not good terms with the Zold...
57.4K 1.6K 32
You're 20 years old living on the outskirts of the big city, York New. Somehow, you unintentionally meet three men who've become obsessed with you...
19.4K 193 39
Hi so this is my first time writing a fanfic, so sorry if it bad 😓😅 and uh yes in the book you guys are 17 or 16 And i do not own the characters or...