Addicted → Leonardo Dicaprio

By stylelikedicaprio

Tilly and Leonardo's relationship can be described as a brotherly-sister bond, being best friends since they... More

the beginning
best friends
the big jump
new feelings for him
love thoughts
Gosh You're Beautiful
He's acting different
heavily addicted
i love you!
partners in crime
a new distraction.
i will always find you
five days sober
forever
stop staring
did you just call me baby?
stay with me?
hey honey, whats up.
I just want to be with you
final goodbyes
we shouldn't talk anymore
oh baby
just go away
thats my jacket
he is my home.
i feel appreciated
we could not stop
of course i will
change in the air
where are you going?
the finale, pt 1
the finale, pt 2
the end

new friends

3.1K 88 136
By stylelikedicaprio

Word count ~ 1578
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

" Good morning tilly"
"'Morning, did you sleep well?"
" In this house? of course i did"

We laughed and talked most of the morning. She was the kindest girl i've ever met, and made me change my opinion on girls in general since i mainly have boy friends.

" You probably need to get home? Your mum might be worried"
" No both my parents work all day basically, that's why i'm always out late and that's how i met you last night"
" Oh sweet"
" Tilly you wanna meet some of my friends? they go to the same school so it might make your first day a bit better"

"oh okay", anxiety laced in my tone.
" Trust me they are literally the kindest people you will ever meet, they basically adopted me"
i laughed in response.

" Don't bother changing, we are just getting a bite to eat up the road"
" oh okay"

Making sure to lock the door behind me, we walked outside, arms locked with eachother. Every step closer to the restaurant made me nervous. I've never been good at making friends, and i'm just lucky that Harriet is like me.

" Here we are"
we stepped into a nice, italian restaurant. She looked around until she pointed to a small group of people.

2boys, 2 girls.
They were dressed similarly to Harriet, and all looked super nice. That didn't help the fact that i was sweating from the inside out.

" Hey guys, this is Tilly."
They all either nodded or waved.

" Tilly this is Jane"
Jane was the most girly one in the group. she stood up and gave me a small hug. She wore a basic, pink outfit, but what was awesome about her was her black and smokey makeup.

" This is Ed"
Taking a glance at ed, i knew he was gay. He looked like he would be the guy to call when you want to have a good time. He leaned across the table and we shook hands and smiled.

" This is Claire"
Claire was stunning at first glance. She had dark, beautiful skin and the most welcoming smile. She also shook my hand and we exchanged smiles.

"Oh and how could i forget, this is Milo"
Holy shit. A brown haired version of Leo. His smile was alluring and since he was at the end of the table he gave me the warmest hug.

" Hey tilly", he replied.
" Hi milo", i nervously gulped.

He gave me the biggest smirk, before slowly looking me up and down

" Okay, let's try and not ruin her milo"
he shook his head and laughed.
" I would dare to do such a thing. "

I say next to Harriet at the table, right across from Milo. The entire time he looked at me, and i never felt so nervous in my life. His smile was also consuming and made me want to get to know him better.

I can't think these thoughts. I almost forgot about Leo. I'm not a selfish girl, so i wont ever try things with Milo.

Our late lunch was so much fun, the entire group spoke for hours, and they even were intrigued to listen and get to know me. I felt secure and happy, and couldn't wait for school because i felt like i already had a good group of people to hang out with.

" So Tilly, you got a boyfriend?" Ed asked me.
" So you could steal him?", milo responded to Ed.

The whole table laughed and ed gave Milo a nasty, but sarcastic stare.

" Well, do you?"
i forgot to answer, i didn't really want to answer the question.

" Well, i'm not sure, its complicated"
I instantly met the eyes of Milo, who seemed focused and a little relieved that i didn't reply with a quick yes.

" Well your from NYC, i'm guessing he's back there?" Jane asked.
" Yeah, we were suppose to do long distance, then things kind of fell apart, so i guess i'm just as confused as you are"

That was the last i spoke during the evening. Thinking about leo, made me upset, and i was glad that they didn't really push it out of me. They seemed to already know my comfort zone and weren't pushy enough to ask anymore questions, and for that i'm grateful.

Harriet walked me home and gave me her number to call her later. I also got all of the others phones numbers, and they said they might watch a movie if i was interested, but i wasn't really up to going out tonight.

I did last minute cleaning of the apartment, to help brush off the consuming thoughts of Leo. I felt sort of sad, yet excited to see what the future held for me in London. It was so different from what i am used to, and i'm starting to see myself as a London - girl.

I was about to take off my makeup, and stay in for the rest of the day before i got a text from Milo, out of all people.

It was nice to meet you - Milo
~~~~~~~~
Right back at you! - Tilly
~~~~~~~~
You have plans for tonight? The crew was thinking of going to the movies if you would like to come?
~~~~~~~~
I'm a little tired....
~~~~~~~~
So am i. Pls come.... If you need to sleep during the movie you can use my shoulder.
~~~~~~~~
Wow so thoughtful of you. What time were you guys thinking?
~~~~~~~~
6pm. So two hours. Harriet said that we could meet you outside yours? If that suits you. Otherwise it's a 10 minute walk from the restaurant we just ate at.
~~~~~~~~
Would you mind meeting me outside mine?
~~~~~~~~
Sure thing. see you at 6.

Even though i didn't really want to go, Milo gave me an offer i couldn't refuse. I know he offered his 'shoulder' as a joke, but right now that doesn't seem so bad.

My irresponsible thoughts were again, interupted by a phone call.
Leo....
He's calling me? At this time? it's must be 2am in NYC, why is he calling me.

"Leo?"
" Oh tilly it's good to hear your voice"
" You too! i miss you? Why are you up so late?"
" I had a terrible nightmare, and i couldn't get back to sleep. It was awful"

" What was the nightmare?"
" you really want to know?"
" Yeah of course"
" Well it was of you."
my stomach churned, when he said it was of me.

" It's silly now that i think of it. I was walking the streets outside our apartment complex. And then i saw you, sitting with this random boy at a restaurant. Then he leaned in and started to kiss you, almost at my own expense. I tried to scream, yet nothing came out. I hated seeing his hands on you and his lips touching yours, it made me feel lost"

oh.. the chances..

" Leo it was just a dream, there's nothing to worry about. I'm here talking to you"
" I know. But just the thought of that happening scares me."
" You don't have to worry"

" I miss you Til"
" I miss you more. You have no idea, i was just at a lunch with some of harriets friends"
" Oh that sounds nice, you seem to have settled down quite quickly"
" Yeah it's oddly strange how quickly i've moved on"
" Moved on?"
" Well you know what i mean. Not from you, from NYC to London."
" Yeah..."
" Anyway, changing the topic, when i was at lunch, there was this guy named Milo, and he looks exactly like you but with brown hair"
" Oh okay"
" He even has your sense of quirky humour and your big smile."

" What are you trying to prove Tilly?"
" What do you mean?"
his change of tone made me suddenly nervous.

" Your saying that it was easy to move on from me, and that you've already found my replacement, i get the message"
" What on earth, that's not true at all and you know it. Your acting childish"
" I'm not Tilly, do you even understand how hard this change was for me. You were so close to me and i can feel you slipping from out of my fingers"

I could feel the breakdown coming on.

" Leo you'll always be my best friend and the one person in my life that i call home. How could you even say that"
" Because you seem pretty keen about Milo, maybe i should make a trip down there and put him in his rightful place"

Leo coming to London? the thought alone excited me, but i know it wouldn't happen for a while.

" I would like that"
the words quickly leave my mouth.

" You would?"
" I mean, right now it wouldn't be so bad. I wanna see you"
" Look i'm trying to get angry right now, and your sudden mood change Tilly isn't helping. I'm starting to think that you want me to put you in your place?"
" I.... oh my"
" I didn't do that enough whilst you were in New york, but that doesn't mean i didn't want it."

this got sexual really quickly, and i don't know what to think about it.

" Goodnight, and i swear to god, if you touch Milo, i'll be down their in a moments notice. Goodbye tilly."

With flushed cheeks, and a muffled head, he hung up before i could say anything else. And i'm glad, because i felt like this conversation could of taken a wicked, twisted turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.6K 23
I never really thought about love. I never thought I'd be one of those girls falling in love. Never thought I'd need someone so much. Never thought...
1M 29.5K 49
[-] "He saw all the stars in the solar system in her eyes." ••••••• Delani Taylor is the type of girl who wears silk ribbons in her hair and sketches...
3.6K 176 36
What do you do when you clash both wheels and heart with someone you don't know? You stay away. And that's exactly what Gabby does. When Gabby and Ma...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...