Fated || 1

By Izzyhall33

Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since h... More

Author's Note
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 32

15.3K 426 140
By Izzyhall33

Mature Content!!!

I'm going to spoil a little; this whole chapter is about sex.
There's going to be a threesome. There are a few main things to know for the future. If you don't want to read all the sex, then just skip to the bottom where I will say the things you need to remember for the future.

A few weeks later...

Three hundred and twenty eight years old. It's been a year since my true life was revealed. So many things have changed me; for the better.

Or for the worst.

Damien thought it best that we got out of the castle. Axel's threats were wearing us down; physically and mentally. Everyone was loosing it. To celebrate, he offered to take us to a local demon bar in the kingdom.

    The club was called Lust. He said it was for sex demons; for there were rooms to...have fun in. Besides that fact, he said that they had good booze and good music.

"I haven't been to this place in months." Zach cries

"That's hard to believe." His twin exclaims

"Come. There's a table." Damien, with his hold around me, walks us to the booth in the back on the club. Not long after settling in, a waiteress; in her true demon form comes.

"What can I get for you?" Her eyes were not fixated on Damien; like they usually are. But rather on me.

Your boobs more like it.

"Just get us the strongest drinks you have. And get your fucking eyes off my girl." Damien snaps at the waitress, sending her running.

"I love it when you're jealous." I whisper to him

"People should know you are mine." He moves my hair off my shoulder to display his dark marks. His finger swirls around them; sending a message to the people in the room.

I am owned.

And I am owned by him.

And he did another thing. He sent waves of pleasure to course through my body. Put me on edge for the fun to begin.

The waitress comes back and places the drinks on the table. The liquids were all different colors; red mixed with purple, blue, black, gold even. I tried to reach for one, but Damien scoops it up from me.

"Careful, baby."

"What? It's a drink."

"You haven't had demons liquor."

"And what's so different about demon's alcohol?"

"It has an extra kick."

Before I can even respond, Damien cuts me off, "one you are not ready for."

The others grab the rest of the drinks and downs them in one go. Their eyes seem to darken and the energy in the room immediately spikes. I watch as Damien takes a sip of the drink; his eyes turn to red and rest there.

"Please Damien? It is my birthday."

"Fine. One tiny sip." He passes his drink to me; once the sweet liquid touches my tongue, everything twists and turns. The lights get brighter and the music gets louder.

What a wonderland.

"You handled it well. I would have suspected so, since you are part demon."

"Wow. That was...wow." I wanted more, yet Damien pushes the drink away from my grasp.

"And those eyes. I can't seem to get enough of them." My silver eyes grow brightly in the darkly lit room. The others had their dark eyes, yet mine grew the brightest.

"I think we're going to go." Zara pulls Sebastian up from his seat and drags him off. But not before she looks at me and winks.

"We see two ladies that need some company." Xander and Nick go off into the crowd; leaving Zach, Damien and me.

"I'm surprised you haven't found yourself a girl, Zach." I say to him

"You know me. I can't be tied down."

"Meaning he likes to fuck around." Damien chuckles

"Yes and...I haven't found my mate."

"Your mate?"

"I've been alive for centuries and yet I still can't find her. But that just gives me more time to have fun." He winks at me, then bites his bottom lip.

"That drink...put you on edge, no?" Damien whispers to me

"Correct."

"So lay back and enjoy a little birthday present." My eyes question him; what was he up too?

    My question was answered when I felt a hand on my exposed thigh. Zach's hand inched closer to the edge of my skirt; Damien met my mouth with his. Grabbing my chin between his fingers. Damien leaves me and makes me face Zach; he had black eyes, rather than Damien's red ones. He pulls my face into a messy kiss.

And Zach was a good kisser.

What am I doing? I'm with Damien.

Damien said it was okay. He wants this.

And so do you.

     I give in to the fact that I'm about to have a threesome with Damien and Zach. I let my demon side take control, giving into this mysterious passion.

"Come." Damien helps me out of the booth; he walks Zach and I through the maze of the club; Zach, who had also turned to his dominant side, had one of his hands around the back of my neck.

     We had reached a red room; a giant bed in the middle of the floor with all types of sex toys hanging about. I stood in the middle of the floor, admiring the dark beauty of it all.

"Kat." I look over my shoulder to see the two men approaching me, as if I was their prey. Zach grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a heated kiss. As he does so, Damien uses the time to remove my clothes.

"Zach is going to have his turn first." Damien whispers in my ear before taking a seat in the corner of the room. Lightly, Zach pushes me on the bed. He removes his jacket and his shirt before taking a place on top of me.

     He kisses down my neck and to my chest. I knew he couldn't hold control for much longer. And it seems I was correct; Zach rips his pants off and buries himself in me.

"Ah, fuck." I mumble as Zach starts to violently thrust into me. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming. I look to the side to see Damien, without any clothes, pumping his shaft.

     Zach would release almost animalistic growls as he drills into me like a mad man. I don't know if it was the drink or the sexual energy.

But it was euphoric.

    I cum with a shake of my legs and a release of a long awaited scream. As I come down from my high, Damien was now laying on the bed. Damien was now the one buried into my heat.

"The lube is on the table." Damien says as he starts to push into me. Did he just say lube?

     Zach was back behind me; I could tell because his dick was pushing against my asshole.

"Damien..."

"Relax baby." It hurt at first, but soon turned to pleasure. Both men rock into me, almost in sync; Fast paced and rough.

     Damien kisses my lips before Zach grabs a bit of my hair. Damien's arms wrapped about my waist and Zach's hands in my hair. Damien's mouth ends up around my nipple, sucking the life out of it.

"Mhm." The men growl as I scream.

      They both go stiff as they empty their load within me. I come undone right before them; falling on top of Damien's chest.

"That was certainly fun, wasn't it?" Zach's cocky voice made me giggle.

For I knew, it was going to be a long night.

A night of lust.

Hi.

I know I haven't updated in a while. I just had a lot of stuff to do. And writers block is cool too.

Anyways to some up if you didn't read the chapter...

Damien, Zach and Kat had a threesome.

Zach has not found a mate yet.

And I think that's about it.

I'm trying to write more, things just get in the way.

Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5M 220K 42
3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected and abused by his parents. Beaten and rap...
17.4K 475 114
Hunnie Inzotta. A spunky, and beautiful Dark Witch, whom's also a nurse in the human realm, stumbles upon a large, injured, wolf near her coven's do...
1.4M 58.1K 35
Highest Ranking #6 for Demon category Highest Ranking #7 for the witches category Highest Ranking #11 for Gods category Highest Ranking #37 for Dom...
1.4K 106 13
He watched as her eyes skimmed over his dark eyes and black hair with barely a reaction. He felt his pride twinge a bit so he went further. Lifting h...