Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverse

By StarGemZirconium

Aizawa walks inside to start the day off with Advisory Class as always, reading the schedule for the day, onl... More

Experimental Spell
Back on Earth
Oh Lords, Where's Izuku
The Villain I Appear To Be
Whoops, Wrong Spell
Crime Scene: Brooklyn 99
Monsters Within The Mind I
"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"
Monsters Within The Mind II
Best of the Heathers Universe
Monsters Within The Mind III
Gypsy Of Notre Dame
In The Hands Of An Author
Monsters Within The Mind IV
Some Random Shitposts
Identity V
Hazbin Hotel 1
Hazbin Hotel 2
Helluva Boss
Character Radio
22 Jumpstreet
Wanna Hear Something Scary?
1-A Violin
The Promised Neverland
Jojo Intermission
Meeting My Alternates
Deku Being Annoyed
Deku As Wednesday Addams
Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)
Crazy Rich Asians (FINALE)
Ouija Time
MORE VILLAINS?????
Shipping Vines
Hypnos, The Villain of Eternal Sleep
Back Home
Synesthesia
Pirates of the Carribean
Sadism
First To Go
5:35
The Masterpiece
Compensation Mimi
Vines Once Again
Witchy Vibes
Nichijou
GenderBend
DTFF Dare
A Month
Shama
Kilmaa
Split Up
Prince
Anemia
Speaking Animal
The Resident
Chord Shore
Give Him Back
With My Heart
Azrael
The Boy Who Talked To Shadows
Wields and Lycans
Memes, But Not Bnha
Deku Talking To--What?
Wonderland in a Wardrobe
Beautiful
Candy Store and--WAIT
Me, I am Damaged
Dear Bakugou, The Feelings Mutual
I Need A Break
Atropos Ropes
Boses
Here Comes A Thought
Entomologist
Oh Honey~
Hunter's Moon
Di-VINE
Star Is Born
The AssClass
QnA by Yours Truly
Did You Just Open The Umbrella Inside?!
Woes of a Writer
When I'm Silent, Call Red Flags
The Golden Boys
Uncle Midoriya Had Not Seen Such Bullshit
I'm not joking
10 Fears +2 Bonus!
In-Laws.....
Halloween Party~
WHO THE----
Murder Family: November Special
CHRISTMAS (Starring Witches and Filipinos)
F R E A K S
Chaotic Little Twink
Lights! Camera! Action!
Do You Even Food Fight Bro?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Here's Something Unrelated
I Kinda Miss School
Getting High On The Weekends
Post Party
Izuku Midoriya; The Gran Prix Struggle
So We're Shitposting Now?
Random Stuff That Comes Up Mid-Class
51.34.42
Dread Lock Best Moments
Phantomhive
🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝
MHHHMMM YES BAKUDEKU
Теперь все в порядке
Last Man Standing
Roulette Kid
Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day
👁
Bye Bye Fingers
Let The Living Beware!
Nom Nom, Fingers
Ugly Cry
"I HAVE NO SON!!"
Entrance Exam
Receptionist
Uhhh....
To The Sea We Go
I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE
In My Hands, The World Ends

Thomas Sanders

9.4K 147 48
By StarGemZirconium

"Joshi ran out of ideas!" Lara screeches, before throwing a green ball that was absorbed by the screen and leaving.

"More intermissions!! And we'll be out for a while, because of STUPID IP!!" Lara fumed before slamming the door.

"She seems angry." Chisaki joked getting a 'duh' face from everyone.

"It was then that he realized, his mind had been elsewhere and that he had to read the frickin' page all over." Izuku narrated before face planting his has on the book and hitting it in frustration.

"That is sooooo relatable." Kendo commented as every book reader was just had to agree.

"Story time!"

"It was them that he realized that he placed the wrong can on the shelf!" Izuku narrates as Ibara placed a can on the shelf, looking at it to see if it was on the right shelf.

"Ahhh......but she was right all along!" Ibara just looks at him with confusion as she places the same can on the same shelf.

"Narrating lives of other people. Sounds fun!" Kaminari jokes as Jirou only snickered at the dumbass.

"Storytime!"
"The teacher slaved over the board." Izuku narrates as Present Mic smirked while writing something on the board.
"He stared at Midoriya with a mighty rage...." Izuku continued as Present Mic smiled gently at the greenett.

"Yeah, what is up with that? He literally did that for a whole day." Present Mic complained, getting looks from people.

"But I mean it is entertaining." All Might said, getting agreeable nods from most.

"Calling Apple, this is Denki. What can I---"
"To talk to a customer, please press one." Izuku immitated the voice, only to hear one of the numbers getting pressed from the other side, making him giggle preciously.

"Oh my gods yes." Sero laughed as Denki tilted in head.

"Wait, that was Izuku?!?!" Sero and Mina laughed even more because there was really a time where someone did that, but they couldn't figure out who.

"Any questions before free time?" Aizawa asked, while looking at his files.

"Yeah, didn't you say there was a pop quiz today?"
"What was that Izuku?" Aizawa asked as the camera panned towards Izuku being surrounded by all of Class 1-A, with dark and threatening faces.

"No, I didn't say--- NOTHING. I didn't say anything."

All the students laughed as the teachers looked at the students with concern.

"Kendo actually did that, as well as Ibara too." Tetsutetsu said as he got a glare from the two mentioned girls.

"I'm driving!"
"Shotgun!" Izuku complained to Bakugou as he turned along with Kirishima to panic.
"No, I found a shotgun, and I want the front seat!" Bakugou said while cocking the shotgun.

"Bakugou gets shotgun no matter what, he will use brutality jusr for shotgun." Kirishima stated as Bakugou chuckled under his breath, knowing that everyone will fear him for his behavior just to get Shotgun.

"I wish I could hang guys, but I gotta hit the books." Denki excused, while the rest of the Bakusquad (excluding Bakugou) only groaned.

"Denki studying? It a MIRACLE BLESSED BY GOD!" Shinsou and Jirou declared, getting looks from the others.

Denki approached the books on the table and hits them with his bat.
"Okay lets hang!"
"Yay!"

"I stand corrected." Shinsou groaned as Jirou facepalmed at Denki.

"Yo, I study. Its just nothing comes into my mind AND short term memory."

"Ooooo playground phone!" Toga chuckled as she approached the playground toy with Dabi and quoted from Taken.

"I don't know who you are, but I will find you and I will kill you." Toga quoted before hearing a kid panic. Turns out Kota was on the other end of the phone and was running away.

"THAT WAS YOU?!?!?" Kota exclaimed as the villains laughed nostalgically, because actually all of them were there when it happened.

"Storytime!"
"And that's when they were terribly lost." Izuku lied as Inko asked if they were lost.
"No." All Might said
"He lied."
"Stop it."

"Izuku lying? Understatement." All Might exclaimed as Inko giggled.

"He actually likes playing jokes evey now and then, so you never know." Everyone stared at her in shock as Inko only smiled at the joke.

"no, no, No, No, NO!" Izuku exclaimed throwing the book and walking away from it.

"Come on Rowling!"

"WAS THAT HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX?!?!" Momo and Iida exclaimed as everyone looked at them in confusion.

"Please don't tell me you haven't read the book."

"Oh nice, hey Izuku I can see Uranus!" Todoroki said while looking through the telescope.

"I'm so sorry!" Izuku apologized as he pulled his pants up.

"I forgot to wear a belt and I had to tie my shoes."

"Pffffttttt.....That was so weird." Mina laughed as Todoroki blushed nervously.
"Wait, that was a planet pun."

"NOOOOOOO......"

"Hey man." A dark voice came beside Izuku who was doing his assignment.

"You need any help?"

"The curse of the calculator." The dumbasses chorused, getting questioned looks from everyone.

"I got this one." Izuku said
"Are you sure?"
"I don't need you."
"ARE YOU SURE?!?!" Izuku groaned before typing 2+1 on the calculator.

"You're weak."

"That is the curse indeed." Aizawa for the first time, AGREED to this.

"Storytime!"
"The girl loved smeeling her phone." Izuku narrated as the girl mentioned, Uraraka silently squealed while holding her phone.

"It filled her with delight! She smelled it again."
"Deku stop...."

"I don't get it..." Uraraka deadpanned as everyone else just shrugged.

"Storytime!"
"The man comes to the bu stop everyday to pick up the hot chicks." Izuku narrated as Mineta, the guy he refered to looks over at Momo and gave a thumbs up.

"Okay no." The girls growled at Mineta as he tried to approach them.

"Wild ones aren't they?" Present Mic commented to Aizawa, who gave him an offended look.

"I have a wife."
"Ummmm..."
"But true, she can be wild sometimes."

"There's only a couple days left." Aizawa announced as Class 1-A looked up from their work.

"But it's still school." Everyone started moving back while dragging their chairs.

"We're gonna work." Aizawa only see Izuku peeking out the room.
"No."

"I'll expell you all if you do that. But it's not like I'm gonna out up with your bullshit for a couple of days.

"Storytime!"
"It was clear that a romance is blossoming." Izuku narrated as Eri stared at Kota who screamed 'no' before running from Eri who wanted a hug.

"A romance lasting a lifetime."

"Awwwwww........." Everyone cooed as Kota blushed while Eri frowned that she didn't get a hug. Kota noticed and approached her, giving her a WELL-DESERVED HUG from him.

"AWWWWWWWWW..........."

"Zubat Go!" Izuku exclaimed as Jirou held her electric guitar.

"Pokemon!" Kota (Koji) cheered as the name Zubat ws mentioned.

"Wait isn't that the old video with Pikachu in it?"
"Yeah!"
"AWWWWW.......YEAHHHHH......"

"Use Super Sonic." Izuku whispered before Jirou played a note, waking none other than Shinsou who was sleeping on the couch.

"Do NOT ever do that. I already suffered from Reaper's deathscreamer, Annie's Siren and Vanta's screeching cat I don't want Zubat's super sonic when I wake up." Shinsou scolded as everyone looked at him with confusion.

"Now honey you're getting a little bit older so you have to act a little more your age." Izuku said to Eri only to hear Kota.

"The ground is lava!" Before you know it Izuku was nowhere beside Eri and on the kiddie house, pointing at Eri and laughing.

"I don't know if he would be a good father or not." Shoji stated as everyone else was laughing at Izuku's antics.

"Storytime!"
"It was about time that the lad would propose to the girl." Izuku narrated as Mic was seen eating lunch with Midnight, only to say no, because he was not yet ready.

"Aw, come on Mic!" Midnight cooed as Present Mic's face was screaming 'help'.

"He's right here, you wanna talk to him?" Inko says as Izuku shook his head no.

"He's right here." Inko pointed at the phone.
"He's right, HERE." Inko chased Izuku before she pinned her to the griund with the phone on his ear.

"Aunt Mitsuki, what's up?"

"Bakugou's mom? Why would she be afraid of Bakugou's mom?" Kirishima asked as Bakugou laughed his ass off.

"Because his mom is as wild as him."

"The homework today is only two questions." Aizawa announced as Class 1-A sighed in relief.

"What a blessing." The students sighed, because homework in gerneral was torture.

"Each one has 26 parts."

"NO! SENSEI!!!!" Everyone looked at Aizawa who looks at them in confusion.

"I'm too lazy to check that much parts."

"Disney pranks, with friends!" Izuku says, holding up a snake to the camera.

The camera lans to Bakugou on a chair, talking to Kirishima, when he screams at the sight of the snake.

"There's a snake in my boot!" Izuku quoted before Bakugou walked out of the room.

"DEKU!!!!!!!!"
"IT'S JUST A JOKE BAKUGOU, KNOCK IT OFF!"

*What They Do
Bakugou is seen, flipping his paper loudly during a test.

*What They Mean
Bakugou holds up a megaphone
"I'M BETTER THAT YOU!!!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, I'M BETTER THAN YOU."
"EXCEPT FOR MOMO SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Jirou retorted as everyone just left a straight face.

The sound of Aizawa getting a notification ran as the guy mumbles lowly and tries to read the message, only to get blinded by the light.

"This is so relatable."

"What are you gonna do with your life?!" Midnight asked as Izuku retorted back.

"NO! What are you gonna do with your life?"

"Oh shit."

"Be a dancer?" The next scene is Midnight dancing ballet.

"Ahhhh....my life long dream, until I was kick OUT FOR MY BREAST SIZE!!!"

"Storytime"
"In every group of friends, there the dumb one." Izuku stated while aporoaching the Bakusquad, who all pointed at Denki.

"Yeah he's the dumb one."
"OI!"

"You don't have to take the finals." Aizawa stated as the crowd of cheers came from Class 1-A.

"Wait really?!?!"
"Wait for it."

"You could just be jobless and homeless instead." The class went silent to all of Class 1-A on the streets.

"Totally worth it guys."

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAH, CLASS 1-A WOULD RATHER BE HOMELESS THAN TAKE THE FINALS? WHAT A PATHETI---" *WHACK

"Okay who is good to be back?" Izuku asked his class.

"Absolutely no one." An emo kid replied
"Me neither lets get the heck outta here." Izuku was seen with his students driving out of the school.

"Izuku's a teacher?" Todoroki asked as everyone else wished Izuku is a teacher.

"Good thing about travelling, no teachers." Izuku says while aboard a plane, only to be surround by UA teachers. It was only a dream.

"Can I have a normal dream?"
"May I have a normal dream." Present Mic corrected before Izuku screamed.

"That's scary, having teachers following you around even in vacation." Kirishima said as Shinsou glared at him.

"Excuse me? Your teacher follows me to home! He's my father! AND I GOT IT HARDER!"

"Magikarp Go!" Izuku shows off an empty cup
"Use splash!" Izuku gestures as if he was spilling water on Shinsou.

"But nothing happened!"
"Something's gonna happened.

"Why me above all people?"

"Storytime!"
"On this blessed day the two proclaimed their love!" Izuku narrated for Iida and Uraraka who was overjoyed.

"Aw! Babe!" Uraraka jumped on Iida who actually ended up falling on the snow.

"I SHIP IT!!!!!!"
"not like it didn't already." Uraraka mutttered loud enough for it to be heard,

"OCHACO!!"
"FIRST NAME BASIS!!!!"

"We're getting pulled over!" Shigaraki scolded as Kurogiri pulled out camo uniforms.

"Quick, out these on!"
"License inscripti---- what the? NO ONE IS HERE!" Snipe exclaimed, despite Kurogiri and Shigaraki who were still in the car, grinning ear to ear.

"Dumbass." Aizawa spat as Present Mic facepalmed.

"Taking camo too literally."

"Who opened that?! Devil car, DEVIL CAR!!" Snipe exclaimed fearfully as Shigaraki and Kurogiri danced invisibily behind him.

"If that was actually a thing." Present Mic joked as Mei wrote it down on paper.

"Want me to make it a reality?"
"I actually never thought of it." Kurogiri muttered as Aizawa glared at him

"Don't you dare Shirakumo....."

"And now for the weather, here's our weather man Kacchan, Bakugou?" Izuku looks over at Bakugou who pointed outside the window.

"It's gonna be hot!"

"One way to say straight forward," Denki laughed before getting choked by Bakugou.

"Thank you Kacchan, this guy is not going to work." Izuku tells the camereaman behind the frame, only have Bakugou threateningly walk past behind him.

"Climate change~"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"He ciuld make anything sound threatening, even marshmellows." Uraraka says as she remembered making a bet if Bakugou could say marshmellows in a very threatening way she'd buy him something.

"You think you're tough?" Bakugou taunted as Izuku smirked.

"Watch me." Izuku pulled out a toothbrush, brushed his teeth and pulled out an orange juice bottle.

"No...." Bakugou ran as Izuku drank the WHOLE bottle.
"Awww.....That's just disgusting."

"Well at least he got the guts to do THAT!"

"Storytime!"
"With this final bag she had completely disposed of the body." Dabi narrated Toga who placed her finger on her lips.

"Shhh...Don't blow my cover."

"Yeah Dabi, don't blow my cover you asshole."

"Storytime!"
"Just like all thw other flowers, she was just exquisite." All Might narrated as Inko gushed.

"Oh shut up,"

"Awww.....that was sweet of him." Inko cooed as All Might blushed furiously.

"Storytime!"
"After months of searching she concluded that all men would be extinct." Izuku narrated as Jirou fisted in the air in victory.

"Yes." The girls said as all the guys couldn't help but feel targeted.

"Another beautiful day!" Todoroki cheerfully says opening the curtains to see fire and rain every time the opened them.

"True." Everyone stared at him with questionable looks.

"Storytime!"
"She never knew her shirt had a hole -" Izuku narrated as Mina checked her shirt.

"-Lot of style."
"BOI!"

"PUNS!"
"More like pick-up lines,"

"Help!" Izuku called as All Might was seen behind him, with a sword.

"Where is the danger?"
"There?"

"What cam possibly make Izuku scared, besides Bakugou?" Iida asked as everyone thought about it for a while.

"Hi I'm your guidance counselor and I would want to talk about your plan for the future!" Gran Torino said onky to see an abandoned Izuku and All Might running for the hills screaming 'nope'

"So you're afraid of the future?" Endeavor questioned as All Might denied.

"NO! I'M SCARED OF GRAN TORINO!"

*Nightmares of Being Shy
"Tamaki?"
"Here." Everyone looks to him and starts throwing paper balls at him.

"HEY THAT'S NOT NICE!" Mirio scolded as Tamaki shivered in his corner, because it is his nightmare.

*Reality
"Tamaki?"
"Here."
"Mirio?"
"YES!"

"Shy problems 101." A shy voice mutters to see a girl with short hair who shrunk into the corner.

"Nearest fast food?" Izuku said as Shinsou shook his head.
"I didn't quite hear you."
"Nearest fast food!" Izuku raised his voice only to hear the same response.

"Nearest fast food." Shinsou immitated Siri's voice accent as Siri replied.

"It's my talent." Shinsou boasted.

Bakugou walked towards his closet to see Izuku in a villain outfit and a knife to kill he blond.

"Oh. Scary." Bakugou deadpanned as Mitsuki, Bakugou's mom walked in.

"I would run if I were you." Aoyama suggested as Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Hey brat, I just followed you in all your social media!"

"NoooOoooooOoOOOOOOOO!!!" Bakugou screamef as Izuku placed his hands on his mouth, dropping the knife.

"Oh my god, that's so much worse." Denki said as Kirishima giggled.

"That's it for to----" Lara picked up her phone and groaned. Throwing another ball on the screen and left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
90.3K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)