Sky cry

By Bigbert2trays

19 year old Niecie Porter moved all the way from California to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with her older brother... More

💖Characters💖
💖Moving day💖
💖Pros and Cons💖
💖Bipolar Niggas💖
💖Nympho💖
💖Why Me💖
💖PSA💖
💖Nunya💖
💖Dumbass💖
💖Stanka💖
💖PSA *the beef betwen Niecie and Ben girlfriend💖
💖Is It Really Him💖
💖Happy Birthday Eve💖
💖Birthday Bitch💖
💖Food run💖
💖Brotherly Love💖
💖The Cook Out💖
💖School Days💖
💖Fair Nights💖
💖Karma💖
💖A Walk In The Park💖
💖Team Trell💖
Thank u

💖Jasmin Ellan💖

1K 43 0
By Bigbert2trays

Niecie Akyah Porter
September 3,2019
Tuesday 3:23am

"Getcho phone" Kentrell said shaking me.

"Its 3 o'clock in the morning who the fuck callin you" He said still shaking me to get up.

"Ion kno, and why the fuck you worried"I said getting up a answering the phone.

"Bring yo ass to the hospital the baby finna come" Hailey yelled into the phone.

"What hospital" I said getting up out my bed and shaking Kentrell.

"Promise and hurry yo ass the fuck up" Hailey said while hanging up the phone.

"Get up Hailey finna have her baby" I said looking around to see if I left some old clothes here.

"Aight where they at" He said getting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Promise, and you got sum cloths I can where" I said looking though the closest.

"Yea" Kentrell said walking out my room into his.

"Here" He said coming back in the room and handing me some sweat pants and a hoodie.

"Hurry up we need to go" I said seeing him staring into space on the bed.

"I'm ready" He said wearing sum gray sweat pants and no shirt on.

"Nigga if you don't- you no what I ain't finna argue just bring yo ass" I said running down stairs.

I drove cause I knew Kentrell was gone take his time and go the speed limit and shit. I was going 90 in a 60 and I didn't give no fuck.

"Slow down" Kentrell said with a raspy voice.

"Slow down my ass" I said running a red light.

"You ain't neva driving my shit again" He said laying his head back down.

After awhile we was at the hospital. I seen joe pacing around the lobby with his head in his hands and everybody else sitting with they head down.

"Why you in her where Nyasia at" I said calling Hailey by her real name and pushing him a lil bit.

"She had to have a Emergency section" He said with his eyes red from crying.

"What the fuck happen" I said as I tried not to cry.

"I don't know,I don't know Niecie what if she she don't make it"He said breaking down in my arms.

"She gone make it I can promise you that my best friend a fighter she gone make it" I said as he hugged and cried in my arms.

"You sure" Joe said wiping his face

"What I gotta lie for" I said not knowing if the stuff that was coming out my mouth I can even believe.

"Who long y'all been here" I said to KD.

"About 45 minutes to a hour" He said rubbing his head.

We was all sitting in the waiting room for about a hour until we seen a doctor walking towards us. I hopped up outta my seat so fast you would think you saw a ghost.

"Who is the family of Nyasia Carter" The doctor said looking around the lobby.

"Me" We all said as we ran up to the doctor.

"All of you" He said confused.

"Yes now tell me what the fuck going on" I said trying to get straight to the point.

"She made it through the C-sections but there were some complications she is unconscious right now and were not sure when she going to wake up"

"Whatchu mean you not sure when she gone wake up" Joe said sounding confused.

"Were not completely sure but we're hoping she wakes up in the next couple of hours" The doctor stated.

"Can we go see her" I said still in a daze of what's going on right now.

"Wait where my baby" Joe said walking back to the doctor.

"She was having trouble breathing so we put her in intensive care unit" The doctor said with sorrow on his face.

"Wait it's a girl" Joe said to the doctor,ohh my fickin god Im havin a girl take me to her" Joe said with happiness and sadness in his voice.

"Right this way sir" He said showing him the way to intensive care unit.

I made my way to Hailey room and seen her laying there. All the tears I was fighting back in that lobby came rushing down my face. I can't believe what was happening.

"Hailey please wake up you got me out here acting like a bitch" I said sitting down next to her holding her hand.

We all stayed the whole night at the hospital Joe didn't even go to to sleep.
It was so uncomfortable in that seat with Kentrell but I wasn't gone leave Haily here by her self.

"Why in the hell y'all in here sleep" I heard Haily say faintly.

"HAILEY" I said as I jumped up off Kentrell.

"Damn stop yelling Niecie" She scrunching up her face in a low raspy voice.

"Bae you up" Joe said coming out the bathroom.

"Where my baby" She said looking around the room.

"ICU" I said looking down at the ground.

"What other ICU you talkin about cause I know you ain't talking about no Intensive Care" She said looking shocked.

"Joe where is my baby at" Hailey said yelling.

"Where Niecie said she was" He said walking over to the bed.

"We'll what the fuck is we doing here" She said trying to get up out the bed.

"Girl chillatt our baby fine she sleep right now" Joe said sitting next to her in the bed.

"Whatchu mean chillatt I need my baby" She said as tears ran down her face.

"The doctors said that Jasmine gone be outta there by today" Joe said reinsuring her that her babys gone be okay.

"It's a girl" She said as she started to sob.

"Yea I told you my baby was gone be a girl" Joe said kissing her forehead.

"Hailey and when I tell you she is so beautiful she look just like her mamma" I said smiling at her.

"She do" She said looking at me with more tears coming down her face.

"Now stop lying to her you know my damn baby look like me" Joe said being so for real.

"Shut yo ugly ass up if dat baby looked anything like yo ass I would've stuff that shit back up her coochie" Ben said being so foreal.

After awhile the doctor and a couple of nurses came in to check if everything was fine for Hailey to go see Jasmine. It was kinda heart breaking to see her having to have someone to help her walk and when Hailey saw her baby she broke down in tears.

"I did dis to her I'm the reason why she in her Why the fuck did this happen to me nah fuck dat why this had to happen to my babby" She said breaking down seeing her daughter in what looked like a cage.

"Hailey this is not yo fault she was just having some trouble breathing dats all" I said helping Babyjoe keep her standing up straight.

"No but it is Neicie my entire first trimester  I was drinking smoking and all the other shit what type of person dose this to there baby" She said trying to make me understand her points.

"Bae but you didn't know" Joe said trying to comfort Hailey.

"It don't mater I seen my body changing I had all the symptoms but I was to naïve and stubborn to go get checked out" She said breaking down even more.

"Hailey...... Hailey look at that baby" I said adjusting her head to see her beautiful new born shifting in her sleep.

"Look ion give a fuck what happened in the past this is yo future now she is yo future you made this beautiful baby and you gone get it together for her, you one strong ass bitch and now you finna be one strong ass mama so pull it the fuck together" I said trying to snap her out of whatever she was going through. 

"You right I need to get it together" She said wiping her face and with the help of Joe she was standing up straight she sliped her hand into the glove attached to the thing Jasmin was held in and you seen Hailey's eyes light up with joy.

"Look at her she is beautiful" She said as Jasmin held on to her pointer finger as she slept. 

After a short while I got to touch and watch her sleep, a human life is a beautiful thing to see. She had a head full of hair and big ole eyes just like Hailey her nose was all most the exact same as Joe's and sometimes when she would shift and open her eyes I would see my father who is now her grandfather in her. Taking me out my thoughts I herd a lady yelling at the receptionist.

"I'm looking for Nyasia carter, I'm her mother Alisa (A-Lee-sea-Ah) Porter-Carter, and dis is her father Nasir Porter" When she said that my heart dropped to my ass. I wanna leave so bad but this is my bestfriend matter of fact my sister I'll be damned if I leave.

"Niecie you don't have to be here you can go" Hailey said now in a wheel chair.

"I'm not leaving you" I said as I heard the nurse leading them to towards the room.

"I'm gone be okay you ain't always got look out for me and plus I got joe crazy ass" Hailey said trying to comfort me .

"You sure" I said

"Yea girl now take yo ass on" She said so I got up, kissed her on her forehead, and headed for the door.

Right as I was walking out the door I seen them her mother and my father bickering and it took me back to when I was about six and my father was still at home. Him and my mama had been mad at each others necks all day for what was probally some dumb ass reason. My father came in the kitchen and they starting back up the arguing like little kids until my father walked away and a couple second later you hear "Charlene-by Anthony Hamilton". My mama stop scrubbing the counters and a smile grew on her face. He took my mothers hand and they started dancing as he sang the words to her, she had face of happiness and peace. I think that's the last time I remember my mother happy. 

He walked past me and we locked eyes for only a couple of seconds but it felt like the stuff that happen in movies. Like when a second felt like an eternity and everything fell in slow motion as we walked past each other and locked eyes.

I made my way to the room to see Kentrell and and KD flicking rubber bands at each other. Where in the hell did they even did they get them from. Beats the hell outta me.

I sat down in the chair me and kentrell slept in and just sat and just daydreamed about how my life would be if my father didn't leave me and Twon. After awhile Teelee and Twon had made it to the hospital I had told him about what happened at the apartment and that we can't go back over there cause people out to get us. Turns out they been talkin and that girl on the phone was a old friend.

"Where Hailey and the baby at" Teelee said changing the subject.

"Hailey wit Jasmin in Icu" I said as my body still had chills flowing through them

"Ight, lets go see them Twon" Teelee said grabing his arm getting up to go to the door.

"Twon wait daddy in there" I said and him and the entire room looked at me.

"Whatchu mean daddy in there why the hell is he in there" He said sounding confused.

"When I told you that I seen daddy I never told you where" I said playing with my thumbs.

"Where the fuck did you seen the nigga at" He said sounding mad and confused at the same time.

"Hailey house" I said looking up at him as a shocked look was all over his face.

"Why the fuck he was Hailey house they must no each other or sum" He said trying to peace together what was going on.

"They way past knowing each other" I said still not able to look up like it was my fault that Nasir is Hailey daddy.

"What the fuck is PAst kOwn eACh otHeR post to mean" He said mocking me.

"Fuck it" I said building up the strength to tell him.

"Hailey daddy is our fuckin daddy" I said looking up at him as grew on his face.

"Why you at tell me this shit before" He said still in shock.

"What the fuck was I post to say oHh mE aNd mY BeSt fRIenD gOt ThE sAme daDDy" I said being sarcastic.

"Shit thats better than not telling me at all"He said rubbing his face.

"Well damn Im sorry it was hard for me to tell you that my best friend daddy is the the reason my mamma hate me the reason I cant fuckin go to sleep at night you right Im wong, you kno what I ain't even got time" I said lauging a lil bit,then picking up my purse and leaving the room.

I went trough my purse searching for Kentrell keys. "Fuck" I said remembering Kentrell took them.

"I'm hungry as fuck  and I just wanna go home." I said to myself.

I didn't wanna go back in the room cause somebody got they balls in a buch cause I ain't tell them some shit that was fucking hard for me to even comprehend. So I was just wondering around the hospital looking for a vendding machin.

"Finally" I said putting in D6 so I could get a Snicker's bar.

I took my Snicker out of the bottom of the vendding machin, and made my way outside I'll be damned if I take my black ass back in there.While I sat on the back of Kentrell's car I thought about how I was about to become a god mom and a auntie all in one.

A few minutes had past and a man with all black on and cruches smoking a blunt came out the hospital. Something about him seemed so familar. As he grew closer to the car I kept trying to figur out who this person was. He past the car and it hit. Omg it's Markeyvius.

"Markeyvius" I semi yelled as I hoped off the car.

"Do I know you" He said turning around.

"You really don't rember me... Niecie from FCI" I said trying to get him to realize who I was.

"Ohh shit doo doo twist Niecie" He said looking surprise.

"Yea dats me but ion really go by dat nomo it's just Niecie now" I said laughing a lil bit.

"Damn. How long it's been....6 years" He said still in a little shock.

"Damn it's really been dat long" I said taken back."

"Whatchu doin out here" He said leaning on his chruches a lil bit.

"I just moved out here with Twon, nigga what is you doin out here I thought chu live Memphis" I said

"I'm just out here for a lil minute then I'm back on da road" He said as his phone made a notification sound.

"Mane, look give me yo number and I'll hit you up later I got some shit to do right now." He said pulling out his phone.

"You gone call me for real or is you just playin Keykey" I said taking his phone and calling him by the nickname his grandma use to call him.

"Ion go by dat nomo either they call me glock now doe" He said grining so you could see his VVS's shinning.

"I gotchu" I said smilin extra hard and giving him his phone back.

"Aii I'll talke to you later" He said hoping along on his cruches.

"Aii" I said hoping back on the hood.

Not even a couple seconds later I seen Teelee walking toward me.

"Who was that you was talking to" She said being suspicious.

"That was just an old friend" I said smiling.

"Old friends don't make you smile that hard" Teelee said.

"Whateva, whatchu doing out here" I said changing the topic.

"I got Kentrell keys so you can go and so I can go to sleep" She said unlocking the car.

"I'm not going home. I gotta go stay here for Hailey" I said looking at the hospital.

"She is fine I told her what happened and the doctor said she getting out no later than tomorrow" She trying to persuade me to get in the car.

"You sure" I said looking back at her.

"Yes bitch positive"She said waiting on me.

"Aii but ,why Kentrell gave yo ass his keys" I said hopping off the car and opening up my door.

"I told him you need some space" She said getting in the car

"You lyin but okay" I said getting in the car as she drove off

We made our way to Kentrell's house and right when I steped in the house a whole bunch of exhaust feel over me. I went up to my room and wasn't planing on waking up till tomorrow.

(This is unedited 😘😘💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 65.8K 112
HIGHEST RANK #30 IN FANFICTION -Down south you never know what you might encouter.... Tia who is a teen straight out of chicago, moves to the violent...
823K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
154K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...