Intersex (Mpreg) [COMPLETE]

By Disa_Laring

After fighting with a friend, Micah decides to go to a frat party hosted by an older student and his friends... More

Intersex for dummies.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46. [Final chapter]
Character art
Sequal

Chapter 27.

12.6K 587 147
By Disa_Laring

(holiday special)
Jayden's p.o.v

As the door to my room closed Micah pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor, angrily marching over to the wall-mounted mirror by my wardrobe. With his hands on his hips, he turned, looking at himself from different angles as he rubbed his puffy eyes in annoyance.

"I'm not fat... do I look fat? Is it that bad?" He grumbled as he poked his stomach repeatedly.

"You're not fat..." I stifled, if I complimented him, he'd get upset, I knew that much. I swallowed, bit the inside of my cheek and clenched my fists inside my pockets. He just had to take his shirt off. The sweatpants I lent him hung loosely by his hips, dangerously close to slipping off and exposing his boxer briefs. I glanced at Kennedy who, just like me, seemed to be restraining himself.

I couldn't help letting my eyes wander over his body. The growing bump on his stomach that looked like half a volleyball. His swollen nipples were perky. I bit my lip. His waist was still slim if you saw him from behind. On his muscular torso, what used to be a six-pack was now fading. I could see Micah frowning at his reflection, obviously disliking that his toned body was changing. Despite the frown on his face, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Slim yet muscular shoulders decorated with faint freckles. The thin neck that led to his hair, the undercut with the long hair gathered in a mess up top, light brown and somewhat wavy. The outline of his spine ran down his back, ending by the loose sweatpants. My fingers were itching, I knew just how smooth that skin was I desperately wanted to touch. Run my hands over his body. He seemed so focused on scanning his own body that I had stopped paying attention to where he was looking. That is until I met his eyes through the mirror. His cheeks were flushed red, arms and hands now covering his chest as he stared at me and Kennedy in horror, eyes flickering between the two of us.

My room was dimly lit by the decorative lights on the walls and in the ceiling. I could hear my heart pounding behind my ribcage, feel my chest vibrate with every beat. Micah's light brown eyes glowed golden in the dark, lights dancing on his naked torso, painting him in a warm, orange light. My baggy sweatpants pooled by his feet as they were too long for his legs, further urging me to just pull them off already.

"I look like a bloated seal..." Micah whimpered. "Look at my abs... they're not even there anymore... will they come back when the baby's out or do I have to start over..?"

"You look... fine..." Kennedy mumbled, pausing mid-sentence to swallow loudly. His face was flushed red.

"Fuck you!" Micah barked back at him, turning around to face us. "My pecs look like tits!" With a hasty motion, he threw his hands onto his chest, gripping. He squeaked. A pained, uncomfortable expression quickly spread over his face though and he moved his hands, face blushing to the point where, even in the dark, I could see just how vibrant it was. "Damn it..." he muttered softly, slowly and carefully rubbing his nipples with the same uncomfortable look on his face.

I bit my lip hard. Now he was just teasing, probably purposefully too. I felt myself stiffen as I looked at him, a tent slowly forming in my pants, uncomfortable restrained by the fabric. "Micah..." I mumbled through gritted teeth. "What're you doing?"

"They hurt..." he mumbled in embarrassment. "They've been really sensitive lately... I forgot..."

My heart was pounding up in my throat, echoing in my head like an alarm. It had been too long. Too long since I did anything at all and having a half-naked Micah in front of me, rubbing his already swollen nipples was not helping at all.

"I'm sorry Micah..." I mumbled. "Remember your safe-word? It's 'Vanilla', say it if you want us to stop, slow down or if you get uncomfortable."

⚠️Smut ahead. Skip to next thick text if you don't want to read it.

Micah's eyes flickered with confusion for a second before realisation blossomed over his face. For a second, he looked scared, yet he nodded.

"Just..." he mumbled as I approached him. "I've never been with more than one guy before..."

What was this sudden shyness? He was never like this. Usually, he was cocky and grumpy. Yet there he stood, submissively waiting for my approach. Kennedy was still, he didn't know what to do. I felt bad for the guy, it was painfully obvious how much he liked Micah, but the two didn't match. Kennedy was the least dominant top I'd ever met. Tragic, but some people were into that. I would've liked it better if he showed a freaky side. For that reason, I still had my hopes up.

I was never very patient. Of course, I could hold my ground and wait for things, but my mind was always racing as soon as I did. When I wanted something, I wanted it right away. So, when I had Micah within reaching distance, I instantly tugged him into my chest by the waist of the sweatpants he wore. He gasped in surprise as he was pulled forward. A fair spark lit within him, bringing him back from the submissiveness to his intimidating self.

"Hurt my baby and you die." He growled.

"Our baby." I snickered, repeating what he barked at me so many times whenever I referred to Smith as 'my child'.

He rolled his eyes. "Squish the bump and you'll get a foot so far up your ass you'll feel it in your throat..." he grumbled.

With those words, I picked him up and carried him to my bed. He had definitely gotten heavier, but no wonder. "Don't threaten me with a good time..." I snickered smugly as I dropped him on the bed and tugged the loose pants off.

"Doesn't sound like a good time to me..."

"Maybe I like being choked..." I said, earning a dark blush from both Micah and Kennedy.

I'd only slept with Micah three times before, but from those three times, I learned that he didn't like eye contact in the slightest. He was the type who would close his eyes and look away, the type who rather took it from behind.

"Think you can take two?" I asked as I slid two fingers inside him. He was a lot tighter than usual, probably because he hadn't been with anyone in so long. Figures.

"I've never..." he whimpered. "I wouldn't know what to... do..."

"Don't worry, we've got you... Oi, Kennedy!" I called as I slid a third finger inside Micah who whimpered. Kennedy looked mesmerised. His mouth was open wide and his face red. "Grab the box in the middle drawer of the dresser and come here, I need a hand, literally..." I chuckled and watched as Kennedy awkwardly scrambled across the room. I pulled my shirt off and kissed Micah's forehead as I curled my fingers, making him arch his back and stifle a moan. It was both amazing and scary how he got wet by himself, I didn't need lube but I wasn't about to not use any either. Therefore, I squeezed out a generous amount when Kennedy set the box down next to me and picked up the first toy. It wasn't the smallest one, but I had already stretched out Micah enough for it so it was fine.

"Kennedy..." Micah whimpered. "Can you hold me?"

"Uh-I yeah..."

My lips curved into a smile as Kennedy climbed into the bed, placing himself behind Micah and wrapping his arms around his chest, pulling him close to his. Kennedy looked so pleased and so shy as Micah got comfortable in his arms.

After a few minutes of working Micah up to the bigger sizes and getting him fully relaxed both physically and mentally, I slowly lifted him from Kennedy's arms and let him carefully wrap his legs around my waist.

"You good?" I asked him as I urged Kennedy to come closer. Micah nodded, holding onto my neck steadily as I slowly pulled the last toy out.

"Have you done this before?" Kennedy asked shyly.

I nodded. "A few times. You ready, Micah?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, Kennedy go ahead." I bit my lip again. Micah's eyes rolled when Kennedy entered him. Just seeing him in such bliss was enough to get me all sorts of stirred up. Usually, I wasn't exactly the gentle type, but Micah has never been doubled before and he was pregnant. Just one of those would've been enough to get me to go overly easy on him, but both? I wasn't about to even move without his permission. "Ready?" I asked him, earning an absentminded nod. Fuck. He was completely out of it, already panting and barely keeping his eyes open. Slowly and carefully, I positioned myself and pushed inside him. It was a tight fit, but not too tight.

"It... Kinda hurts..." he panted.

"I'm sorry... I'll pull out..." Kennedy mumbled hesitantly. Both Micah and I quickly told him not to, which he obeyed.

"Just give me a second..." Micah whimpered as a faint moan made its way past his lips. I couldn't help but place a kiss on his neck.

Very slowly, I began moving, rubbing against Kennedy's stiff erection as Micah clenched down on us. He looked dazed, red up to his ears as his eyes rolled. The first one to gasp was Kennedy who bit his lip hard as he Micah squeezed us tighter together. I watched his red face closely over Micah's shoulder, enjoying how he threw his head back with each shuddering breath. He was a lot cuter in this state than I could've imagined.

Micah's bulging stomach pressed against mine, making it a bit difficult to hold him up properly. With each thrust, his grip around my neck was loosening, his breaths becoming sharper and his eyes distant as he whimpered and tried to choke his moans. My arms were starting to tremble.

"Hey, help me hold him up," I choked out, releasing Micah with one of my arms for a second to gently smack Kennedy's butt. It seemed if I didn't, he wouldn't hear me. Kennedy gasped in surprise at the smack and looked at me with an odd mix of confusion and arousal. Seeing the curiosity in his eyes, my stomach filled with butterflies. Did he enjoy the smack or was it just my imagination? "You gotta help me lift Micah," I mumbled through clenched teeth, Micah was squeezing an awful lot.

"S-sure!" He stuttered, awkwardly placing his hands under Micah to help support his weight. Upon doing so, he moved closer, resulting in him coincidentally pushing himself further inside. Micah whimpered, tears spilling from his eyes as he threw his head back with a haggard gasp.

The sound made me flinch. He sounded exhausted. "You okay?" I asked, halting my thrusts. He was breathing heavily, his inside twitching around me. "Micah?"

"Ke..." he breathed tiredly and swallowed. "Keep going..." His legs trembled, his eyes were rolling, barely open and his cheeks were stained with tears. "Why'd you stop..?" He slurred. My heart ached at the sight. He was completely out of it, his prostate having been hit repeatedly non-stop and his fluids spilling all over his stomach and mine. He had come and I hadn't even realised, not given him a moment to rest as I was too busy focusing on myself and Kennedy's adorable blushing face. Guilt washed over me.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered and kissed his hot cheek. "You're tired..."

"I'm fine..." he mumbled. "Just a bit sore..."

Very carefully and slowly, I pulled out and gestured for Kennedy to do the same. As we did, fluids spilt onto the floor, dripping from between Micah's thighs. The sight was gorgeous, arousing and mouth-watering, but he looked so dazed that my stomach turned with shame. I'd been selfish again. "Let's lay you down, okay?"

"I wanna keep going..." he slurred, barely hanging onto me anymore.

"We can if you're sure you can take it, let's just get you more comfortable so you can relax first.."

Skip to here if you don't want to read the smut part.

When I got out of the shower, Micah's legs were still twitching. He was on his side in Kennedy's arms, half asleep and still pretty out of it. His hips, knees and butt were sore after the minutes he'd spent being held between me and Kennedy. Now he was a sleepy, exhausted wreck who couldn't stand on his own. Not only because it hurt, but also because he'd just fall over since his legs were still wobbly.

"Did you wanna shower?" I asked and pulled a pair of boxers on.

"Yeah..." Kennedy said quietly. I turned to see him stroking Micah's hair while Micah laid bundled up in blankets. "Wanna switch?"

"Yeah, I got you."

I didn't switch places with Kennedy so he could shower. The only time I ever got to be this close and cuddly with Micah was when he was either sleepy as fuck or after sex. On those occasions, he'd become a rag doll, free to be moved around and positioned pretty much, however. I smiled as I slid in where Kennedy had been sitting. It was warm, Micah was warm, my stomach fluttered and my heart swelled. He was so cute when he slept. Even with the furrowed brow and slight pout, he was the most beautiful guy I'd ever seen, moody and all. Micah nuzzles my chest. His cheeks were chubby when he slept. How much can a heart swell?

With a glance over my room, I determined that it needed to be cleaned again, at least vacuumed and aired out. All the clothes and sex toys on the floor needed washing, the bed needed new sheets, the shelves needed dusting off and so did the many lights hanging in the ceiling. It would take a whole day to get the room back to a satisfactory condition. So be it, I had time, more than enough time. Then I had a few assignments that I needed to work on and perhaps going to the gym would be nice if I found the time. Maybe Kennedy and Micah would like to come. Micah was the type who worked out every once in a while, considering his muscle mass, but Kennedy didn't seem to have ever set foot in a gym. Interesting, he could use a few pounds of muscle on that stick-thin body of his.

A perk of not having any family is all the free time you get. I didn't need to see anyone on holidays, nor did I have to buy anyone any birthday gifts just because we were related. No weddings, no funerals, no awkward talks on the phone with an aunt you can't remember. Positivity. Without it, I would be a goner. So in a way, it was good that I was alone. It gave me more time to study, work and whatever else I had time to do. I was going to make it and I was going to make it big. I was going to exceed everyone's expectations of me and reach the top. The top of modern biomedical engineering. As long as I believed in myself, I knew I could do it. I would do it for Micah and my new family, the family that was growing inside him.

I found my hand on his belly, stroking and rubbing it lovingly. Soon he'd swell up pretty good. With that thought, I was brought back down to earth. Pregnant. I still needed to explain everything to my roommates. Oh god, they'd probably been talking about it since the moment we left the table. I looked at Micah's sleeping face. He looked like an angel, but he was more of a devil. But who knew? Perhaps devils are just as, if not more gorgeous than angels. In that case, Micah fit the description perfectly.

I had to tell my roommates about Micah's pregnancy as soon as possible and it wasn't going to be easy. I was right.

"So he's... a girl?" Joey asked. I had managed to gather all of the people in the house in the living room, some of them hadn't even spoken to Micah, the others barely knew him and some just found out about his existence.

"No, he's a guy." I groaned.

"With a vagina?"

"He doesn't have a vagina," I grumbled.

"You can't get pregnant without a vagina..."

"He has a uterus. Not a vagina. It's inside his butt! You can't see or feel it... it's just there..."

I was lucky to have Micah asleep in my room instead of by my side. At least I had Kennedy, he wasn't helping much though.

"So he's gonna push a baby out his ass?" Joey said with a disgusted expression.

"Dude... there are like... c-sections too..." Riley mumbled. Usually, listening to anything Riley said about women would be like listening to a blind person describe the colours in the sky. Riley was the gayest guy if ever met, by far. He didn't know jack shit about women and he didn't know how giving birth worked, but his statement, for once, wasn't wrong.

"I can't believe you knocked someone up..." Daniel groaned. Out of all the people in the room, I liked him the least. I didn't hate him, we just didn't get along. "You're such an idiot... You can't raise a kid here..."

"I've only got one semester of college left, then I'll be on my way to get a job and I'll be out of here," I mumbled. Both Micah and Kennedy were younger than me by a few years, both nineteen I think. "It's not like I don't have enough money..."

"You're the last person I thought would become a young dad... you and Riley. Like, what're the odds? Pretty much zero but you just had to fuck a freak with an ass-pussy..." Daniel grumbled.

"Watch your mouth..." I hissed.

"Y-yeah..." Kennedy stuttered. He'd been extremely quiet and shy, leaving me to explain and fend for the three of us by myself. "Y-you shouldn't say stuff like that about people you don't know..."

Had I been alone, I would've facepalmed. Kennedy had no social skills whatsoever. He could sort of handle a few people, but as soon as he was put in a crowd, he became a shy kid hiding behind the leg of a parent. I was that parent figure as he was holding on tightly to my arm, sitting close by my side with a third of his body covered by mine. We most likely looked pathetic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.1K 49
"We can't tell anyone about our relationship, okay?" "okay." Dean and Keit have to hide their relationship from everyone for four years, until they g...
604K 34.8K 32
Jared Abitol is ugly, past his prime, and desperate for love. Years of being hyper-aware of his own looks have made Jared develop social anxiety. Wh...
220K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
11.5K 911 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...