Late Nights-E.G.D

By x_unfiltered_x

"So is this a thing now, these late night sneak in?" "It can be" Ethan winks. More

Warning Introduction
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - O N E ( P A R T T W O)
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
S E V E N T Y

F I F T Y - N I N E

2.3K 38 13
By x_unfiltered_x

Today Ethan and Grayson go back home and not everyone was too stoked about it and by that I mean they, Sophie and Manny weren't that happy about their leaving. Amy and Carmen, we're staying the night again and leaving for school from here tomorrow so they didn't really care. When I woke up this morning Ethans and my hands were still connected and we were closer than we were last night, by that I mean Carmen was further away, Ethan and I were under the same blanket and he was spooning me. I don't how or when that happened last night but I'm okay with the results. The only thing I wasn't okay with was being in the middle of a hot morning breath sandwich with his and Carmen's breath. Not pleasant. To avoid it I just pulled the blanket moreover my nose and pushed more against Ethan to get some of the warmth that was radiating from his body. My fingers were cold so with a half-sleep mind I moved them up to Ethans neck and pressed them against his skin.

Ethans eye opened from the sudden cold contact "Why?" he whined with a raspy voice that both made my insides melt and I fully wake up.

"I'm cold" I defend.

"Yeah, I can feel that" Ethan pulls my hands away from his neck and I whimper but then he balls them into fists, stuffing them in his hood pocket cloaked by his hands.

I sigh, my way of approving this action and smiled to myself scooting my head under his chin I got closer to Ethan completely forgetting for a moment that it wasn't just us two.

"Don't get any closer" Amy mumbled from the couch.

My lips pressed together holding back a giggle and Ethans chest shook also withholding a form of laughter.

"At this point just leave their bipolar asses alone" Carmen chimed in.

Ethan and I choked on our laughter. Right now in this moment, I felt great, it was a wonderful feeling, laying here surrounded by my bestfriends, family and my boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, actually, I don't know. Crush. I'll say crush for now.

I could feel the power from Ethan's breathing moving some of the strands of my hair, which was a strangely satisfying feeling. I didn't notice myself falling back asleep

//

When I woke up for the second time everyone was up and moving and somehow managed to clear the floor of all the pillow and blankets except for the ones I was using. After debating on whether to go back to sleep or not I went with getting up. It was 2:00 pm after all.

"Ah so she lives" Carmen declares while scrolling through her phone and biting into what looked like avocado toast.

"Shut up" I yawned as I stretched and looked around "Where are the boys?" I just noticed all four were missing.

"Manny got Grayson and Ethan to play catch with him outside and Liam is out there too" Amy informed me as she headed upstairs.

"Yes husband material, both of them" Sophie marvels from her spot on the couch looking out into the front yard.

"I'm scared for Grayson" I announce as I threw the pillow I was using at Sophie and stood up.

"I think we're all scared for Grayson when it comes to Sophie" Carmen agrees.

"She might try to steal his hair to make a clone" I add.

"If I had to connections yes, yes I would" Sophie admits.

Carmen and I both gawked at her in disbelief "I- do not touch Grayson's hair" I tell Sophie.

"Jeez guys I'm not, I was just joking" she shoulders it off "Maybe" she adds at the end and slides off the couch and goes to her phone that was on the other couch.

"Grayson's in danger," I say.

"Oh yeah very much so" Carmen seconds.

I began to fold the blanket and swiped the pillow that I threw off the couch and went to the hall closest to put them in their correct spots. I was going to go back downstairs but my breath said otherwise. Amy was already in m room also getting dressed, this so normal I didn't even really acknowledge her being in only underwear and bra.

"Oou ass," I say as I slap it.

Amy squeals and covers it "There is no ass just bones, you have ass" she huffs

I laugh "Mhm, titties" I scream and squish hers.

"I-" Amy cuts herself short and squeezes mine too "And thighs," she says before slapping mine.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Carmen stood in my doorway.

"We're sexually assaulting each other, what does it look like?" I turn to her "Shut the door too" I tell her as I began to remove my shirt to get in the shower.

"Whooooores" Carmen sings as she comes further in my room, shutting the door behind her.

//

After I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth while Carmen sat on the toilet just watching TikToks which reminded me that I haven't seen my phone in a while due to the fact that I was worried about being on it. I don't even remember where I put it last.

"Red" Carmen says out of nowhere as I combed out my hair.

"Red?" I repeat.

"Yea wear red bottoms," she tells me "I'm wearing black ones which means you wear a black top and I wear a red one"

"Oh we're color coordinating, got it"

"Amy is wearing black ones too since it seems you're the only one that owns red bottoms and she's wearing a red top too, so we're twining and you're coordinating with us"

"Why can't I just twin with you guys?"

"Because that's not twining that tripling and that just sounds stupid" Carmen huffs and exits the bathroom.

As I laughed at her Amy poked her in the bathroom, grabbing a hair tie off the sink counter "It sounds stupid" she mocked her making me laugh some more.

"Both of you shut up and Allison you put this on" Carmen tosses my red jean skirt and black crop top spaghetti strap shirt.

I had to drop my brush to catch the items which resulted in it bouncing off the counter and landing on my foot.

"Ow, fuck" I whine and left it.

"Pffft" Carmen stifles her laugh.

"Where are we even going?" I ask her as I hop out the bathroom and plop on my bed beginning to dress myself.

"I don't know yet but we're going somewhere, all I know is that I don't want to stay inside" Carmen answers me as she looks through my shoes.

"Why?"

"Because it's boring," she and Amy say together.

"Okay then" I decided to keep my mouth shut and just listening would be the best bet right now.

"Also dumbass you're phone is right there charging" Carmen points to my vanity "Since you act like you don't care for it anymore"

"Because I kinda don't at the moment," I say as I flip my hair free from my shirt.

"I know, Ryan," Carmen says and tosses my white and red sneakers at my feet.

I swiped my shoes off the floor and took them to my vanity with me stuffing my feet into them as I started to pull my hair back into a high ponytail and started on my daily makeup look.

"Amy can you call the boys in so they can shower and get dressed" Carmen requests.

Silently Amy pushes off my bed and leaves my room to go do exactly that.

"Speaking of Ryan are you just like going to ignore all his messages?" Carmen questions me.

"Until I talk to Ethan yes, yes I will" I answer without hesitation.

"And when will you be talking to Ethan?"

"I-" I think about it "I don't- I don't know"

"You're doing great sweetie" Carmen gives me a thumbs-up as she exits my room.

"I know that was sarcasm" I yelled after her.

"I wasn't trying to hide it"

//

*TIME JUMP*

All of us girls and Liam were dressed and waiting on Ethan, Grayson, and Manny to come down. Ever since Grayson came over it's as if he and Manny cannot be separated I'm starting to think he may like Grayson more than he does Evan because he hasn't even asked about him or spoken about him since Grayson came. It's not like I blame him I'd like Grayson more than Evan too and I do.

They've actually been up there for a long time, they're taking longer than we did and we're the girls. Then again we have been sitting here for a while because apparently, the boys weren't outside when Amy went to go get them, they went to the store at some point. When they returned they had four different bags and "don't worry about it" when we asked what was inside.

Finally after what felt like five hours a door opened upstairs and heavy footsteps came down the step, revealing a cheesing Ethan.

"You guys ready?" he says rubbing his hands together with a wide smile.

"Yes we're ready, we were waiting for you three" Carmen groans throwing her head back.

"That's not what I meant but guys come down" Ethan shouts.

With all of our curiosity peaked we waited for Grayson and Manny to come down. They came out together Manny was on Grayson's shoulders. The first thing I noticed Manny's hair. It was parted to the side just like Graysons, then as I examined him more I noticed the matching clothes, similar tattoos, and matching shoes. Manny had become a miniature Grayson (with freckles).

"Noooooo" Sophie cried "You're ruining it, you've ruined it how am I supposed to look at you the same? Every time I look at you I'm going to think Manny" she cried into a pillow.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Cousin?" I sound out.

"He's me" Grayson smiles.

"I'm him" Manny giggles holding onto Grayson's head. "Look" he wiggles his head showing off the wing earring dangling from his ear.

"You guys got his ears pierced?!" Carmen, Amy and I yell at Ethan and Grayson.

The boys' eyes grew wide from us shouting at them and Ethan slightly flinched.

"Jeez, no, it's a clip on" Ethan explains.

"Look at my tattoos" Manny tries to kick his leg up.

"I see, you look adorable" I compliment him.

"You think Grayson is adorable?" Manny scrunches up his face in a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"No, but-"

"But I look like Grayson so if I look adorable then you think Grayson looks adorable" Manny goes on.

"That's not what I-"

"Ouch, so you don't think I'm adorable Allison?" Graysons acts hurt.

"You know what everyone outside, let's go" I stand up and storm to the door holding it open for everyone.

"I wanna ride with Grayson" Manny bounces.

"You do that" I pat him as they pass me.

"Girls in one car, boys in the other" Carmen announces as she leaves the house taking my keys with her, followed by Amy who had Liam and his diaper bag in hand. It appears she's taken a liking to Liam the same as Manny has to Grayson.

"So you think my brother is adorable Ali?" Ethan taunts me as he begins to leave.

"Hardy har har" I fake smile and start to leave too.

"Oh" Ethan stops short making me bump into him "I forgot my phone upstairs" he goes back in the house and it dawns on me that I didn't have mine either.

"Oou can you grab mine too it's in my room?" I request.

"Sure" he shouts over his shoulder as he jogs upstairs and I go to my car.

Ethan's POV:

I grabbed my phone off the bed in the guest room and go Ali's room, I saw her phone right there on her vanity as soon as I walked in and unconnected it from the charger and headed out.

As I started walking downstairs Ali's phone began to ring, "Bestie" was shining on the FaceTime call which meant it could only be Carmen or maybe Amy so I swiped to answer.

"Yes, Carmen" I assumed "I found her-" I stopped talking when I saw it was not Carmen or Amy looking back at me.

"Yeah, so I'm not Carmen" Ryan smiled at me.

I didn't know what to say or how to feel, the only reaction I was able to come up with ways to hang up which I did, immediately. That's impossible, I told myself. There's no way that was Ryan on the phone. Ryan the guy's number I had her block and delete. The guy she's supposed to stay away from. So as soon we break up she went back to Ryan, re-entered his number and saved it as "bestie" to try to hide it. She was trying to hide it. I guess there's something to hide. My heart actually felt as if it had been punched.

I don't know if I even want to go out anymore. I feel sick. I just want to go home. I don't think I can handle being around her and everyone else right now.

After I choked down vomit and recomposed myself I resumed walking out the house.

Allison's POV:

Ethan was in the house for a while, longer than he should have to grab phones and when he came out he had a sour look on his face. He came to my window and handed me my phone without saying a word and with his eyes on the ground.

"You okay?" I ask him.

His jaw clenched "No, I don't feel good" he said and walked away.

A/N: I know I've been gone for a while, I apologize I'm going to try and be more consistent and active like I used to be. Is it just me or does this chapter seem I don't know eh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
248K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...