ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS-Taekook

By ghostqueen23

"Kiss my ass" "Would you like me to use tongue?" The Kim family and the Jeon family had been business rivals... More

Disclaimer
01
02
03
04
05
06
Playlist
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Note

24

55.2K 2.7K 5.5K
By ghostqueen23

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Taehyung was drowning.

He felt so wet. Like there was some liquid all around him and his whole body was being drowned by it. But then he felt so hot. Like he was steaming.

He also felt the need to pee.

But that wasn't the case. He was so, so wet.

Consciousness flowed back to Taehyung as he slowly opened his eyes. Eyes squinting at the sunlight that was streaming through his blinds as his surroundings became less blurred.

When he was fully conscious he felt that wetness again.

Taehyung groaned as he felt familiar heat in his lower stomach.

He was on his period.

I'm kidding. Duh.

Jeongguk's figure came into focus. He was bobbing his head up and down Taehyung's hard shaft a little too enthusiastically.

"Fuck" Taehyung moaned and Jeongguk looked up from Taehyung's dick to meet Taehyung's gaze. He looked so pretty. With saliva and cum glistening on his lips and cheeks blushed a beautiful pink, hair disarrayed atop his head, he looked so sinful and angelic.

He smiled up at Taehyung teasingly.

"Fuck. This is the best way to wake up, I swear" Taehyung groaned.

Jeongguk smiled and went back to sucking Taehyung's cock.

"Wait. Wait" Taehyung said, making Jeongguk stop and look up. "Hold on" Taehyung said and sat up on the bed and threw his legs over so he was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Come on, now, baby. Kneel"

Jeongguk obeyed. He knelt down between Taehyung's knees and looked up at him with his pretty doe eyes and long lashes.

Jeongguk was the prettiest boy Taehyung had ever met. He was so beautiful. He had the plumpest cheeks. The lushest lips. The longest lashes. Cutest nose. And his eyes. Oh Taehyung could write a whole ode or paint a thousand pictures about Jeongguk's eyes. What did Taehyung do in his previous life to deserve such a beautiful person? Someone who is beautiful inside out.

"You're the prettiest baby" Taehyung's words did no justice to the myriad thoughts that crossed his mind. All of them admirations of Jeongguk.

Jeongguk blushed a darker shade of pink.

"You're sexier this way. Now suck" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk took Taehyung's dick in to his small hands and began to suck on the tip. He took more and more of Taehyung in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down his shaft. Wet, slurping sounds with pants and moans could be heard from the room.

Jeongguk took out Taehyung's dick from his mouth to catch his breath after a while. Taehyung smeared the strings of cum leaving his cock on Jeongguk's lips like lipstick.

Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung with big, doe eyes. Innocent, someone could've predicted, if it weren't for the sinful act that he had just been practicing and hopes to keep practicing.

"You're so fucking pretty. Gosh, look at you" Taehyung growled and Jeongguk breathed out heavily, blinking his doll lashes. "Such a pretty little slut for daddy"

Taehyung pushed his cock a little deep into Jeongguk's mouth. Jeongguk let Taehyung do however he wished. Like daddy's good little slut he was.

Taehyung growled under his breath and grabbed the back of Jeongguk's head and pushed his mouth onto his cock. Jeongguk moaned around his cock. Taehyung felt his dick hit the back of Jeongguk's throat and the boy whimpered a little. Taehyung kept pushing Jeongguk's head back and forth his cock.

Jeongguk cupped the base of Taehyung's cock, letting out a whimper with every thrust into his mouth. Seeing Jeongguk's almost-teary eyes, Taehyung started fucking Jeongguk's mouth faster.

Jeongguk let him. Gagging and whimpering with every slide in and out of his mouth. Because he was daddy's good boy.

"Goona cum" Taehyung moaned and his thrusts slowed down. Jeongguk began bobbing his head up and down fast and eager. Eager to taste his daddy.

Taehyung moaned and was almost at his edge.

"What the fuck?!"

Both men stopped their actions and their heads instantly snapped over to where the intruding voice had come.

On the doorway of Taehyung's room was Park Jimin.

Taehyung stood up quickly and pulled his pants up.

"Ji-Jimin I can explain-"Taehyung said, standing in front of Jeongguk, who was still kneeling, as if to cover him.

Jimin looked bewildered. He was shaking his head, eyes unfocused and he took a step back, as if he couldn't believe if what he saw was true.

"What the fuck did I just see?" He asked.

Taehyung let out an exasperated sigh. "How the fuck did you get inside?"

"You told me your passcode, you idiot" Jimin sounded annoyed.

"Doesn't mean you can just barge in here"

"Yeah because you're busy fucking your life long rival's mouth to even hear the front door opening!"

Taehyung sighed again. "I'll explain"

"Yes you'd fucking better. I'll be outside" Jimin said and walked away.

Just as Jimin left, Taehyung turned around to face Jeongguk. "I'm sorry"

"No. I'm sorry. This wasn't probably how you were planning to tell him, right? And he saw your dick" Jeongguk said, putting in his jeans from the previous night.

"Yeah that's fine. Not the first time he's seen it anyway" Taehyung said.

"What?!"

"What?"

"You've slept with him?" Jeongguk was aghast.

Taehyung clicked his tongue. "A long time ago, babe"

"Oh" Jeongguk nodded. Then it doesn't matter.

Jeongguk rushed about the room collecting his clothes. Taehyung watched with a smile as his baby fussed around.

"Here, let me help" Taehyung said and picked up Jeongguk' jeans. Jeongguk had put on his underwear already and he let Taehyung help him get in to his jeans. Taehyung knelt in front of him and zipped and buttoned his jeans. After he was completely dressed, Taehyung stood up to face the younger.

"I'll get going then. Hope you guys won't fight" Jeongguk said in a small voice.

"Don't worry. Everything would be fine" Taehyung said and kissed Jeongguk. Jeongguk kissed back. Taehyung could taste himself in the other boy. When Taehyung pulled away first, he was left wanting more. Taehyung smiled down at him.

"I'll see you later, baby" Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded.

Jeongguk turned to leave but he couldn't....he turned back at Taehyung and lunged himself at him, wrapping him arms around the older and kissing him. Taehyung instantly wrapped his arms around Jeongguk, kissing him back.

Taehyung smiled against Jeongguk's mouth. But Jeongguk kept kissing him eagerly. Call him clingy. But he loved Taehyung. He wanted to spend every passing second with him.

They pulled away at last. Taehyung was smiling but Jeongguk as pouting.

"My sweetheart. You're so needy today" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk pouted again. Taehyung cooed. "Don't be like this. I'll text you when you can come back"

Jeongguk gave up and nodded. He needed to leave. Two friends needed to solve their problems.

Taehyung placed another kiss on Jeongguk's lips and with that, they both walked out of Taehyung's room.

Jimin was sitting on a couch on the living room. He gave Jeongguk a look as he walked out of the front door.

After sending away Jeongguk, Taehyung sat across Jimin.

Jimin let out an exasperated sigh. "Now what the fuck was that?"

"You saw Jeon Jeongguk giving me a blowjob. An amazing one, until you decided to cock block"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I was thinking that you'd at least say that I saw wrong but I guess my eyes weren't lying" Jimin said. "So you're just casually fucking your enemy?"

"I guess?" Taehyung felt so small in front of his best friend.

"How long?"

"About two months"

"Were you ever going to tell me about this?" Jimin said.

Taehyung couldn't meet his eyes. "I thought this would end after one time so I didn't think I'd have to tell anyone because it meant nothing. But then it happened again and again until it became a habit. A drug that I couldn't live without. I couldn't stop. I wanted to, at first. But then I stopped fighting against myself"

Jimin just stared. An awkward silence stretched between them.

"I'm not just anyone. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry" Taehyung said. "I was just so ashamed of myself. I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't want anyone to know that I was someone who didn't have the slightest bit of self-control. I thought this would pass; that I'd get tired of him just like I always did with anyone but I was wrong. The more time I spent with him, the more I got attached to him. I'm sorry, Hyung"

Another long silence. Taehyung felt like crying. He felt like he had betrayed his best friend.

"Is he at least good in bed?" Jimin said at last.

It wasn't the reply Taehyung had expected. He had expected yelling and scolding about how he had betrayed his best friends but no...

Taehyung chuckled, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Yes. Very" Taehyung's voice trembled.

"Oh you big bear" Jimin sat down next to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung let Jimin cradle him and more tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Don't cry" Jimin sniffled. "You know that I cry when you do" And tears started streaming down Jimin's cheeks.

"Jimin-ah" Taehyung whined. "Don't cry, hyung"

"You stop crying first"

Taehyung sniffled. "Ok. Ok. I'm not crying anymore" Taehyung wiped his tears.

"Good" Jimin said and Taehyung reached to wipe away his tears with his small hands.

"I won't tell you that it's okay that you didn't tell me. I'm a little hurt. But I kind of understand. But Taehyung, we've known each other for forever. I'll never judge you. I'm just sad that you could've gone through a rough time and I wasn't there to listen to you"

"It's okay, hyung. I was fine"

"The thing is, Yoongi wanted to take me out on a date but I didn't tell you about it either so I think we're balanced"

"My wrong doings outweigh yours, Jimin-ah" Taehyung said. "Did you go out with him?"

"No. Because I forgot to ask you"

"But why would you ask me?"

"Well...because he works for Jeon and your family and their family are enemies and all that..." Jimin muttered.

"Jimin! There's no need for you to ask me to date any one! That's ridiculous! The fact that our families are decade-long enemies, shouldn't affect the people around me. If you like him, go ahead"

Jimin nodded. "Thanks. But I don't know what to do. I've been hanging out with both Hobi and Yoongi these few weeks"

"Oh" Taehyung said. "You like both of them?"

"Kind of" Jimin muttered, fumbling with his fingers. "I'm not dating Hobi but I want to. I just can't choose. I don't want to"

"Then don't"

"What?!" Jimin's head shot up to meet Taehyung's gaze.

"Don't choose" Taehyung said bluntly. "Date both of them. As long as you three are okay with it, everything is fine"

"Like a poly relationship?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know, Taehyung" Jimin muttered. "It feels weird. I should think about it"

Taehyung caressed Jimin back soothingly and Jimin looked up at him. "Enough about me. Tell me about Jeongguk"

Taehyung chuckled. "He's adorable. Really kind, beautiful, cute, selfless, passionate. He's a great listener. We can talk for hours if we had a chance. I feel so much at home when I'm with him. He makes me really happy" Taehyung smiled, remembering his bunny's adorable antics and mannerisms.

Jimin stared at Taehyung as he spoke, grinning.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh my god, you are so in love" Jimin said. "Like, I've seen the way you look at him, before today. Like some lovesick boy. I thought I was being delusional but I'm not, apparently. You are so whipped"

"What?" Taehyung was panicking.

"I don't love him, hyung!" Taehyung said. "I don't have such feelings towards him. We just fuck. Honest. Hyung, you know that I don't do relationships. They aren't my thing. I don't feel that way about him"

Jimin's smile faded. "Are you telling me you guys are fuck buddies or something?"

"Yeah"

"Wow" Jimin said.

"I know"

"Taehyung, I don't know, man. You talk as if you're in love with him but you say you aren't. Wow, I thought that my bear had finally found someone. Why wouldn't you date him, though?"

"You know why I can't, even if I wanted to, which I don't" Taehyung said. "Our parents would kill us"

"Yeah. I was so confused when I saw you two earlier. Like my mind went blank. You guys used to hate each other. Remember how you two used to fight?" Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung laughed, remembering those days when the two only threw insults at each other. "Yes. I do. At least I don't hate him anymore"

"I hope you're being honest to yourself, Tae. The less feelings you have for him, the better it is. Because obviously, as long as you keep obeying your parents, you two don't have a future together"

"Yeah. That's why we agreed on a feelingless relationship in the beginning"

Jimin nodded, understanding. "What about him? You sure he doesn't have feelings for you?"

Taehyung's breath hitched. He felt a painful tug at his heart as he flashed back to that night when a drunk Jeongguk said he liked Taehyung. Taehyung had been wanting to dismiss what he heard. Ignore it, thinking that Jeongguk was drunk and he was hurt so he might not have meat it. But drunk words were sober thoughts. And Taehyung was helpless. He didn't want to hurt the younger in any way. How could he tell Jeongguk that he doesn't feel the same way about him without hurting his feelings?

"I don't know" Taehyung let out an exasperated sigh. "I hope he doesn't"

"Me too"Jimin said. "Hey I just wanted to check on you. I was on my way to Hobi's. I'll see ya later?"

"Yeah. Thank you for listening"

"Anytime, boo"

Jimin left, after giving Taehyung a bear hug.

Taehyung sighed and sat on the couch, contemplating whether or not he should call Jeongguk and tell him that the coast is clear and he should come over any time.

Taehyung knew that the younger had feelings for him. It was almost obvious but Taehyung wanted to be blind towards the signs. But being blind and continuing to treat Jeongguk like a beloved better-half was only going to end with catastrophe.

Taehyung didn't know when he'd be forced to marry someone, most probably Jennie, to form an alliance. Soon he'd have to end it with Jeongguk, even though every atom in his body refused to let Jeongguk go.

But he had no choice. Sacrifices must be made in order to keep up his family's reputation.

Taehyung hated the thought of Jeongguk being broken. And the cause of tears Jeongguk would shed be Taehyung, was unbearable to even think about.

So Taehyung must let Jeongguk go. He must stop treating Jeongguk like a lover. And treat him more like a fuck buddy. Someone who slept with him for fun. No feelings. End of discussion. He must, so there will be less tears at the end of this whole thing.

Taehyung didn't call Jeongguk that day.

That was the first step of letting Jeongguk go.

~*~

:((

My crack headed self may have been high on BTS when I wrote the first half of this chapter 🤣

Ily!
Sara💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 241 25
☆♤☆ when the notorious CEO Kim Taehyung who doesn't even have a vision of losing, having anything he wants with just a guesture of his finger tumbles...
612K 19.7K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
165K 7K 49
"I don't fuck with my father's whores!!" Jungkook spits but Taehyung simply laughed at his reaction. "You don't but you will fuck me because you can'...
47.6K 2.5K 19
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...