MaNan~Hating The Mistress's D...

By cotton_blossom

Started on 12th November 2018 Status- ongoing HATING THE MISTRESS'S DAUGHTER A MANAN STORY FOR THE VERY FIR... More

PROLOGUE
1. The Monster Businessman!
2. One Glimpse!
3. Praise and Gaze!
4. Interested
5. Actual Threat!
6. Ego Satisfaction!
7. Mrs. Rukmini Murthy.
8. First Day.
9. Coffee!
Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Lga!
10. Pass Time!
11. Getting On Nerves!
12. Look At Me!
13. The Lunch!
14. Awkward!
15. Mr. Furious Malhotra!
The Runaway Couple 2
16. Soulless!
Teaser
17. Surprised?
18. Football Or IPL?
19. Tripping And Warning!
20. Get Out!
21. Bipolar!
22. A Good Date, Wasn't It?
23. First Kiss!
24. No Romantic Feelings!
25. The Reason!
26. Offer!
27. I'm Good At Punching!
28. Stronger.
29. Congratulations!
31. Allergy.
32. Keep Her Safe.
33. Instant Karma Baby!
34. Meri Doli Kab Uthegi!
35. Equal Shares!
36. Mr. Oh-So-Psycho!
37. Mission Boring The Monster!
38. This Is What I Want!
39. Welcome Back, Mrs. Malhotra!
40. What Happened?
41. The Phone Call.
42. Ridiculous!
43. Mom!
44. A Lie!
45. The Name!
46. Guilt Trip!
47. Closer Than Thought!
Note
48. Twice!
49. My Parents!
50. Pretty!
51. Shower.
52. Damn Him!
53. Stupid!

30. You have a Family?

7.6K 743 169
By cotton_blossom

Hello!

30 chapters already!

"Don't worry Chachaji, I'll take care of her and you take care of chachi, she needs you the most right now. You should definitely go, it's chachi's brother who has passed away, she needs you there with her. " I told him in the call and he asked me to take care before disconnecting the call.

Chachi's brother passed away last night so Chacha chachi will be leaving immediately to Bangalore, where he used to reside.

Why are all the bad things happening to us?

"Already sad? The torture hasn't even started yet Mrs. Malhotra. " I heard my namesake husband asking, since we are currently sitting in his car.

" Chachi's brother expired last night so they are leaving. " I told him with a poker face and he frowned.

"Both of them? " He asked the stupidest question ever.

"Of course, they are husband and wife, how can chachaji leave chachi alone in this situation? " I told him.

"And what about those husbands who put their wives in worst situations? " He asked smirking.

"They are not husbands, they belong to the category of namesake husband. A real spouse is someone who stands by their partner in every situation. " I told him narrowing my eyes.

"Poor you then. I can see you had a lot of expectations from your would be husband and all of it just got ruined. " He was enjoying it.

"These are not a lot of expectations, these are just the basic things. " I told him getting annoyed.

"Basic? Manik Malhotra never goes basic. " He said arrogantly.

"Of course. " I mumbled before looking out of the window.

"So now we have no one to break this news of our marriage to. " He said faking a sigh.

Thank God! I don't know what I would have told Chacha Chachi. But for how long I will be able to avoid this? But now at least I have some time, I'll have to think of something.

"Listen. " I heard and looked at him.

"Whatever we have, it's between us, I don't want you disrespecting my family members because of it and Nakul must not know about this. Make him believe that you are happily married to me. " His words made me frown in confusion.

"You have a family? And who's Nakul? " I thought he doesn't have a family.

"I do have a family and it consists of three people, me, my masi and my nephew Nakul. They don't stay with me all the time but when they come, you will have to be nice and respectful to them. " He told me and I gave him a nod.

"And in return you'll have to promise me that when Nalini will gain her consciousness, you won't let her know  about the kind of relationship we share. Deal? " I proposed and he looked at me for a moment before nodding.

"Deal. " He agreed and I nodded.

"Um, what is Nakul's age?" I asked hesitatingly.

"He's 7." He replied and I nodded.

"And his parents? " I asked and he looked outside the window.

"My sister and her husband died in a plane crash when he was two. " He told.

"You had a sister? " I asked in shock.

" Cousin. " He replied and I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry about them. " I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Don't be, instead you should be sorry about your life. " He told me with a smirk causing me to look away.

One cannot have a nice conversation with this man, he needs to ruin it all the freaking time.

"Get out. " He mumbled after a few minutes and I looked at him in shock.

"What did I do now? Why are you again throwing me out of your car, in the middle of the road? " I asked in confusion causing him to look away with disinterest.

"We are outside my house. " He told me and that's when I looked in the front.

"Oh, but I have to get my things from my apartment. " How can I survive without them?

"It reached before you, now get out. " He informed before stepping out himself and I followed.

We headed towards the main door and found a woman standing on the doorstep.

Must be his masi.

"You finally did it. " She said proudly looking at Mr. Malhotra, who nodded.

"Don't get too comfortable, this is not your house, this is just a cage for you,  now get in. " I was shocked at her words and looked at Mr. Malhotra to find him looking down.

Too much love in the entrance itself. How do I prepare myself for this journey?

"You heard what she said." I stepped inside after his words and looked around.

" Who is hiding behind that pillar now?" I heard Mr. Malhotra asking with a glint of mischief and looked at the pillar but saw no one.

Spooky.

"Nobody. " There came a reply and a little smile came on my lips at the kid's words. How innocent!

"Really? " Mr. Malhotra asked playing along and took slow steps towards the pillar.

"Okay then, I'll just throw away the chocolates that I've got for Nakul because he's not here. " Mr. Malhotra said and again there was no reply.

Shaking his head, Mr. Malhotra went to the other side of the pillar.

"I thought you were excited to meet Mami. " Mr. Malhotra asked him and he peeked from the side at me, slightly.

I looked at Mr. Malhotra to find him signalling me to come inside and I walked towards them.

As I stood in front of the little cutie, I couldn't help but smile at how shyly he was standing there.

"Hi Nakul." I got on my knees to match his height and he looked at me slightly before looking down again.

"Hi. " He mumbled shyly and I looked at Mr. Malhotra to find him looking at Nakul with really soft eyes.

"I have something for you. " I told him and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked curiously and I gave him a nod.

"What is it? " He asked and I opened my purse.

Thankfully I always carry a chocolate in my purse and now I can give it to him.

"Here. " I offered him the chocolate and his eyes lit up.

"My bribe for making you my friend. " I told him smiling and he grinned.

"Thank you Mami. " He thanked me after taking the chocolate.

" Friends? " I asked hesitatingly, forwarding my hand.

"Friends Mami." He replied shaking my hand. "Welcome home. " He welcomed me with a hug.

The only person who probably likes me in the house.

"Enough Nakul. Don't you have your assignment to finish? Go to your room. " Mr. Malhotra's Masi ordered and Nakul immediately left me.

He ran to his room and I stood up looking down.

"Where is she going to stay Manik? " She asked Manik and he looked at me.

"In my room Masi? " It was more like a question.

"Really? Are you seriously taking this dirt to your room? I can't believe this! First you broke Natasha's heart and married her and now you are taking her to your room. " She legit hates me even more than Mr. Malhotra.

"Where else will she go Masi? " Mr. Malhotra asked her and he looked like a saint in front of her.

"I prefer servant's quarter for her. " She suggested and I looked at Mr. Malhotra who gulped before looking at me.

"I want her in front of my eyes all the time Masi, this is exactly why I have married her, I want to see her cry, so she's staying with me in my room. " He told her, looking at me all the time.

"Whatever Manik! Anyways we are heading back to Australia tomorrow. " She announced and I somehow sighed in relief. This woman reminds me of Maleficent, which is horrifying.

But I wish I could spend more time with Nakul, we just became friends and he's the only person who likes me in here.

"But why Masi? " Mr. Malhotra asked with concern.

"Nakul's education is more important to me than any of these things and anyways, you might be willing to see her face everyday but I cannot see this dirt everyday. " Okay, so she has some really serious issues.

Please go!

"I wish you could stay longer. " He said lowly like a kid.

"We'll be back soon. Don't worry my child, I won't leave you with this shit alone for too long and this time I'll get Natasha with me too, the real girl worth being called your wife. And I hope you haven't forgotten your promise that 'this' news will not reach anyone outside. " She was referring to our so called marriage.

From the intensity with which she is calling me these names, I believe if she stays longer, she'll definitely stab me with a knife.

But wait, who is this Natasha now?

_______________________________________

I hope you are liking the story so far.

But Manik's Masi hates Nandini more than Manik himself!

Love
Aashi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 14.9K 31
#On NO 1 in short stories 28/may/2017 & 1/march 2018 #On no 2 in short story on 13/may/2017# on no 3 in short stories on 9/may/2017 What do you do w...
226K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
515K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
115K 11.9K 78
#7 in revenge (12/10/2020) I am Nandini. Nandini Murthy. In 22, I am a renowned interior designer. I have my own architecture and designing consultan...