Dragons: The New Chief

Από InkedNovelist

Right after becoming chief, Hiccup faces a tough path ahead. From his walk through mourning, to relationships... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Mourning *Edited*
Chapter 2: Give Him Time *Edited*
Chapter 4: Not Tonight *Edited*
Chapter 5: Where Are You *Edited*
Chapter 6: You, Me, the Future and the Past *Edited*
Authors Note
Chapter 7: Under the Mistletoe (The First Snow)
Chapter 8: New Findings
Chapter 9: In That Moment
Chapter 10: I'm Back
Chapter 11: Snoggletog is Coming
A/N
Chapter 12: Bittersweet memory
Chapter 13: The Dragon and the Statue
Chapter 14: Trader Johann
Chapter 15: Diamond Hunting
Chapter 16: Love in the Air
Chapter 17: Filing it Down
Chapter 18: Just My Luck
Chapter 19: Thank You, Gobber
Chapter 20: Snoggletog
Chapter 21: Skating Around the question.
Chapter 22: Giddiness is Prominent
Chapter 23: Every Rose Has it's Thorn (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Every Rose Has it's Thorn (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Every Rose Has it's Thorn (Part 3)
Chapter 26: Stay With Me
Chapter 27: Moving In
Chapter 28: Sword Making, Axe Swinging, and Babysitting
Chapter 29: I Do
Chapter 30: For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Chapter 31: A Little Sweat and Blood
Chapter 32: A Painting of Hiccup and His Family
Chapter 33: A Day to Ourselves
Chapter 34: I Can Feel It
Chapter 35: I Can Feel It...Maybe
Chapter 36: It's Alright
Chapter 37: Tell Me Why
Chapter 38: Another Wedding
Chapter 39: Sickness and Big News
Chapter 40: The Spitelout Menace
Chapter 41: Attack of the Spitelout
Chapter 42: Keep on Bargin' in
Chapter 43: What it's Like
Chapter 44: Overwhelmed
Chapter 45: Congratulations
Chapter 46: Birthday Surprise
Chapter 47: Afraid
Chapter 48: The New Crib
Chapter 49: Demons
Chapter 50: Little Kicks
Chapter 51: Pampering
Chapter 52: It's Time
Chapter 53: The Attack
Chapter 54: He Must Die
Chapter 55: Too Early
Chapter 56: Perfect
Chapter 57: Epilogue
Thank You! Second Book? and Questions!
Update
Sequel

Chapter 3: Vacation *Edited*

4.5K 102 10
Από InkedNovelist

Valka woke early in the morning by the sound of terrors shouting in the distance. The woman looked down, and in her arms lay her son, Hiccup. His head lolled against her shoulder and his arms sat loosely around Valka's waist. A smirk crawled its way onto the woman's lips, she had held her son, all night, for the first time in twenty years. Although the circumstances weren't the most pleasant, Valka still loved feeling like a mother again. She wrapped her arms that much tighter around Hiccup's small but strong shoulders. With a huff, Valka shut her eyes once again as she rested her head gently on top of Hiccup's.

Toothless squirmed as he began to regain his own consciousness, The dragon had stayed near, well, practically on top of the mother and son, all night; his head draped over Hiccup's leg and both of Valka's protectively. The rest of the dragons body coiled up on the minimal space left at the foot of the bed, his tail swaying off the end. Opening her eyes to see the dragon, Valka couldn't help but smile at the immense amount of loyalty he had for her son. With a deep purr, the dragon lifted it's head, blinking his eyes.

"Good morning, Toothless." Valka whispered, patting the dragons head.

Toothless purred in delight. Suddenly, his ears perked up, leading to the dragon bolting out of the room silently.

"What..." Valka began when the was a clear rap at the door.

The woman's face raised involuntarily. Carefully, she lifted her son from his resting place and slipped her body off of the bed before lying Hiccup back down, stuffing his flimsy pillow under his head for comfort. The man squirmed and muttered something incomprehensible. Valka swiftly shuffled out of the room and down the stairs.

"Coming." She called when she emerged from the stairway.

Toothless turned in hyper circles in front of the doorway when the woman began to approach. Every once in a while he would stop, turn to Valka with an excited face, then turn back to the door and paw at it. Valka chuckled, walking over and unlatching the door, opening it to a familiar blonde viking.

Astrid shivered, rubbing her hands along her arms rapidly. "What happened? One day it's winter, now it's like it's devastating winter...already!"

Valka raised her eyebrows. "Come in, come in." She ushered the woman inside.

Astrid bowed her head and entered, letting Valka close the door behind her. Toothless bound up to the woman with joy, running around her in tight circle. The blonde chuckled, and greeted the dragon warmly.

"I was just getting up." Valka explained, knowing the house was cold and barren at the moment; the hearth had been dead for a while and the shutters had yet to be opened.

"It's alright." Astrid dissuaded the woman as she finished patting the dragon who sat himself beside her. "But, um..." She said as she fiddled with her hands. "Is Hiccup up?"

Valka pressed her lips together. "No, not yet, but you can go up and wake him if you want. He had a rough night."

The blondes lips turned down, as well as Toothless'. "Dare I ask how bad?"

Valka shook her head. "Just bad enough that he fell asleep in my arms, crying." She said, knowing she should be honest with the woman.

Astrid nodded her head. "Thank you. I will go see how he is...hopefully at least a little better."

Valka grasped the woman's shoulder. "Gently does it."

Astrid nodded again. The woman patted her thigh, calling the black night fury to follow her as she wound her way up the stairs.

Valka, however, began her rounds around the house. First, she opened the shutters, letting the bright sunlight filter through the hole in the wall. She peered out to see many chimneys erupting with smoke from the lit hearths that were just being started from the awakening Vikings around the village. All around, a fresh layer of sleet obscured the land. Soon enough that sleet would melt, only to be frozen over again that night, creating a slick layer of ice over the ground. The woman then walked over to their hearth and began to strike the flint, making sparks fly onto the cold wood and soon enough, catching them on fire.

As she walked into the kitchen and began to fill both the cauldron and kettle with water to be placed over the hearth to boil, Valka hummed involuntarily. A beautiful song emitted from her lips while the black, cast iron cauldron filled near to the brim with liquid. Valka meandered over to the kitchen and filled a steel kettle with water as well before wandering back to the hearth. She simpered as she realized what she had been humming.

After setting the kettle on stand that kept it just out of reach from the fires tongues, she sighed. "If you would marry me..."

Her song, their song...a Haddock's song. Singing it made Valka feel like Stoick was right there, holding her hand once again. She had sang the song so many times during the last twenty years, and each time it made her feel the same...like he was there. The woman's mind wandered and she walked back into the kitchen, pulling out a knife and the vegetables from counter. Hiccup's face beamed when Stoick had sung her that song, she had seen it. It was glowing with amazement and awe, most likely from the beauty and love put into the tune and words. Valka also thought, or rather hoped, that maybe it was because the song was perfect...perfect to sing to the blonde that so obviously cared for him immensely.

But only if he can pull himself out of this rut, she thought as well.

"Valka?" A female voice called from behind the woman.

Valka halted, mid-slice into a carrot, to turn. When she did, Astrid and Toothless were both descending the stairs. Toothless sauntered over to Hiccup's chair and curled himself at the feet with a deep huff. Besides the dragons actions, Astrid grim and defeated face told Valka her son was not yet out of that rut.

"Has he already deemed today as a bad day?" Valka questioned.

Astrid nodded solemnly as she approached, placing a hand on the counter beside her and rapping her fingers against the grain. "He's awake, but unspeaking."

Valka's brows furrowed. "He's not talking to you?"

Astrid shrugged. "Well, he has said a few words, like so few I can count them on one hand, but in a deep, depressing voice. Not his usual peppy voice."

The woman huffed, putting her knife down and crossing her arms across her chest. "Well, we should probably come up with something to help him..." She began, until she became cut off by the sudden hissing of vapor through a metal pipe. "Oh!" She exclaimed, rushing over to the hearth with a cloth in her hand.

Carefully, the woman grasped the handle of the kettle and swayed back to the kitchen, setting the kettle on the counter. Valka quickly let go of the handle once it was safely on the counter and shook her hand in attempts to dissipate that heat that sweltered through the cloth onto her skin. Astrid's eyes widened as she prepared to ask the woman if she was alright, but Valka quickly responded.

"It's alright, I'm fine." She said. "Would you like some tea?"

Astrid pursed her lips, thinking. She wasn't much of a tea drinker, but right now she was feeling the tension in her muscles due to her constant worry for Hiccup. "Camomile?"

Valka smiled. "Of course." She said, walking to the window of the kitchen, where a full bushel of Camomile flowers were blossoming.

"What were you saying before?" Astrid asked as the woman harvested the heads of the flowers.

"Oh, right." She said, pulling out her mortar and pestle to place the flowers in. "We need to think of something that could help Hiccup pull through this. I know it's hard for him, losing his father, but the village needs him. He needs to be strong." She said as she began to grind up the flower.

Astrid huffed. "Are you sure that's right to do? I mean, he did lose his father, it's hard and devastating. Should we really push him to get over it?"

Valka sighed, placing the pestle on the counter before distributing the ground up flower between two tankards. "I know it seems taboo, but it's what's needed. As hard as it is to say, Hiccup needs to think about the village first, as his duty being chief he has to." Valka smacked her lips while pouring the boiling water into the tankards. "Also, I'm sure the council will decide to make Snotlout chief if Hiccup doesn't come around. Gobber and I can't stay in our heightened positions forever. Hiccup has to make the decisions."

Astrid nodded. "Fair enough, but what should we do?"

Valka pushed one of the tankards towards Astrid, who took it and thanked the woman who grasped her own tankard to warm her hands. "Well, I think if he would talk it out he would feel better...hopefully."

Astrid huffed, knowing that was something very unlike Hiccup. "He's not one to push his feelings onto another."

Valka brought her lips to the tankards and blew before taking a shallow sip. "Well, we can hope that would talk to you."

Astrid shrugged. "He might, but it will be hard to pull him aside. There's so many people here..."

Valka pursed her lips, but quickly smiled afterwards. "Why don't you 'kidnap' him, you know, just take him away from Berk for a few days and try to get him to talk. He doesn't know it, but it will be good for him."

Astrid nodded, knowing exactly what to do and where to go once Valka said to take him away from Berk. "I think that may work."

Valka smiled. "Great, I'll go feed Cloudjumper, take him for a quick fly, then come back and fill up some jugs with water and make some fresh bread for your trip." Astrid nodded as Valka took one more sip of her tea before pushing it to the side. The woman wandered past the counter and over to the coat rack besides the door, where she pulled on the various bits of her armor. "Don't forget to get Toothless in on it as well." She said, opening the front door.

"Will do." Astrid assured her.

As Valka excited the house, Astrid cupped the tankard in her hand before walking over to the chair that the night fury curled below.

"Toothless." Astrid whispered, sitting herself in the chair that belonged to her boyfriend. "Do you want to help Hiccup feel better?"

Immediately the dragon perked his head up, twisting around to Astrid with intent. She smiled, patting the dragon's head. Of course he wanted to help.

Toothless cocked his head to the side, waiting for the blonde to elaborate. "We are going to take Hiccup on a 'vacation'. You, me, Stormfly and Hiccup are going to go away and try to get him to talk everything out, alright?"

Toothless crooned, nudging the woman's hand. Thankfully the dragon was on board, but the only things left was figuring out how to whisk the man away and how to get him to talk. The woman knew that she could have Stormfly 'fetch' Hiccup, but she would much rather the man come on his own accord. As for getting him to talk everything out, Astrid thought she could always beat it out of him...but she wasn't like that anymore. Sure she did the whole punch-then-kiss thing, but she's not the hardened shield-maiden that she always thought she would be. Maybe she could romance it out of him...or... She gave up trying to plan, it would most likely turn out the exact opposite anyways, she would just have to wing it and hope for the best. The blonde Viking slumped against the back into her boyfriend's chair, taking a whiff of the cedar that smelled just like him. She had gotten too into the memories of her and Hiccup sitting in that very chair, all night, talking and laughing and sleeping that she didn't hear the same man she was thinking about walk up behind her.

Hiccup ruffled his fingers through his auburn hair, although it did no help to the tangled mess. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around his chair and girlfriend, who jumped at the sudden touch.

Hiccup chuckled slightly. "Did I startle my Valkyrie?" He said in a less saddened tone.

Astrid turned her head up towards him. "Valkyrie?" She asked, the first thing that came to her mind.

Hiccup nodded as he grabbed her hand, walked around in front of her and pulled her to her feet. Toothless, seeing and hearing his rider, bounced to his feet, The dragon crooned and crooned until Hiccup gave him the stroke across the head he was begging for.

"I'm nothing like a valkyrie." Astrid retorted.

"Sure you are." The chief replied, walking closer to Astrid with his hands on her hips.

Astrid blushed, setting her cup on the table. She giggled a bit as she snaked her arms around his neck, pulling his forehead down to touch hers. Hiccup looked down into her blue eyes and she looked up into his green ones. How Astrid had missed this. Seeing love in the man's eyes like she was seeing before her, but she knew it would not last long. The past few mornings Hiccup had been fine...then he walked outside. Astrid knew she had to help, no matter how much Hiccup protested.

The woman sighed into the man's neck, settling her head on his shoulder. "What do you say we leave for a bit...go exploring...just you, me and the dragons..." Astrid trailed on, getting lost in the heat of Hiccups breaths on her ear.

He hummed. "That sounds lovely, but I've got a village to look over."

Now he says so, Astrid thought. Now, after all this time, he decideds he wants to take up his spot as chief.

"Valka can take over for a few days," Astrid protested. "You need a vacation." She trailed her left finger across his collarbone.

"Is there anyway I could talk you out of this?"

Astrid shook her head, pulling it away from the man's body so she could grab the collar of his shirt that poked out of his armor. "If I have to, I will drag you away...kicking and screaming."

"Okay." Hiccup complied, brushing his lips over Astrid's nose. "I'll go get Toothless' saddle."

"And I will call Stormfly." Astrid stated, letting the cloth between her fingers slip.

The man pressed his lips against Astrid for a brief second before turning away and walking back up the stairs. Astrid smiled. That was easier than she expected. The woman grabbed her tankard and gulped down the rest of the warm contents, letting the heat seep into her limbs. After doing so, she walked back into the kitchen, setting the tankard in the wash basin and walking out the front door.

"Stormfly!" She called into the morning wind.

As she waited, Astrid spied Valka trailing her way back up to the house with a small wicker basket in hand. When she made it to the top, Valka flicked one of her three braids back behind her shoulder again as she stopped in front of Astrid.

"I have everything in here for you, i'll just grab a blanket from inside, just in case. " Valka said, peering out to the frozen land all around.

"Good," Astrid smiled as Stormfly squawked, landing beside her rider. "Hiccup is up and readying Toothless for flight." She said, stroking the nadder with care.

Valka's eyes widened. "He said he would go? No questions? No protest?"

"Surprisingly, yes. There was no questions or protest besides him asking if I was intent on going." The blonde Viking said with a smile.

"Good." Valka said as she brushed past Astrid.

Astrid commanded her dragon to stay, followed by the nadder nestling down in the icy grass beside the front door, and followed Valka back inside. Valka placed the basket on the counter and wandered into her room. As she did so, Hiccup and Toothless stood at the end of the stairs, with Hiccup finishing latching the brown leather saddle to the dragons back.

The blonde smiled, slinking her way over to the man and his dragon. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around Hiccup's middle.

"Ready to go? I just need to do a few more things, then I'm ready." She asked, pressing her face into the man's shoulder so that she could take in that woodsy aroma again.

"Yes." Hiccup said, lacing his arms over Astrid's. "But, can I ask you something?" Hiccup asked as he craned his neck back so that he could see the blonde behind him.

Astrid lifted her face, settling her chin on his shoulder. "You just did."

Hiccup smirked. "Very funny, but seriously."

Astrid pursed her lips as his tone went from joyful to serious. "Yes?"

"Why are we going on this trip?" He asked, trailing a long, thin finger along the woman's arm.

Astrid swayed her body around the man's torso, so that she could see his face better. "Does it matter?"

Hiccup nodded his head. "Yes, Astrid, it does matter."

"Just because..." Astrid stated.

Hiccup grasped Astrid's hands, prying them off of his waist as he brought them together to his chest. "Because why?"

Astrid huffed, becoming readily impatient. "Because I want to, Hiccup. I want to take a break. I want to go away for a while. I want you to stay away from Berk for a while. I think it will do you some good."

Hiccup frowned, knowing instantly what Astrid was intending to do. No matter how sly she tried to be, he knew that she wanted to talk to him, to get him to talk. But he didn't want to. Hiccup wanted to be left alone, he didn't want to push his depression on Astrid...he didn't want her to feel the same. The man knew, however, if he did not abide by his girlfriends requests he would pay for it dearly.

"Alright," He said finally. "Just let me know when you're ready to leave."

Astrid pursed her lips. Hiccup pulled away from the woman and sauntered over towards the hearth, but stopped beside it. He store at the shield that had been painted with his and his father's image, the one that had thrust Hiccup into the adventure to justify his scrawniness when he had been, firstly, painted as a buff man. The man's lips pressed into a tight line.

Why? Why had it been his father that had died? That was the first and foremost question that filled Hiccup's boggled mind. It could have been anyone else, even himself, but it had to be his father. There were so many other things that ran through the chief's mind, things that could have been or things that should have been. Ways he could have prevented his fathers death or had his life taken in his stead.

If only I had listened to my father, Hiccup thought as he dropped himself onto the floor in front of the hearth, extending his hands out to absorb the warmth.

Astrid, who stood, watching over the man, turned herself so that her back was to Hiccup and strode into the kitchen. It pained her to see him like that. Astrid knew that Hiccup wanted to prevent her any pain by remaining silent about his own pains, but it only distressed the woman even more so. As she halted next to the counter with the basket, Valka wandered out of her bedroom with a tightly rolled tan blanket and placed it in the basket. Out of curiosity, Astrid took a quick peak to see a couple loafs of bread, the blanket, flint and steel, and the jugs of water, which were bottled in brown vase-like just garnished with spikes around the neck.

"Done?" Astrid asked quietly, to which Valka nodded.

"What's the matter dear? I thought you were grateful to be go away for a while, why the long face?" The woman asked.

Astrid sighed, brushing her bangs out of her sorrowful eyes. "I think I have upset Hiccup again." Valka's brows scrunched together before glancing over to the man, who now held his head in his hands, still sitting in front of the fire. "He asked me why I wanted to go on this trip." Astrid explained. "So I get the feeling that he knows why even though I told him otherwise."

Valka pursed her lips, tapping her foot against the floor. "Is he still going?"

The blonde nodded.

"Alright." Valka said as she clapped Astrid on the shoulder. "Just go with the flow then."

Astrid nodded again, grasped the wicker basket and hooked her arm around it before turning back to the man that sat in front of the crackling hearth. The woman sighed as she approached him; his shoulders lay slumped, his arms lazily extended towards the warmth with the occasional deep breath.

He needs help, she thought.

Astrid placed a delicate hand on Hiccup's shoulder. "I'm ready, babe."

The man grunted. Slowly, he placed his right hand on the ground and leaned onto it as he used his good foot to push his body upwards, only putting his left foot down one he was sure of his balance.

"Then let's go." He said in monotone as he brushed the dust off of his hands.

Valka, who had approached while Hiccup stood, placed an arm around each of the vikings. "Have a safe trip."

Astrid reached her arm around, placing her hand on the woman's. "We will." She said as she patted her hand.

"Yep." He agreed before looking back to his mother. "Will you be alright? Taking care of the village?"

"I'm sure. I did fine yesterday." She said, patting Hiccup's back as he frowned. He didn't like that his mother took his place yesterday, he should have been the one to care for his village...but he rejected and pissed on everything. "You need to get going before someone says they need you." Valka finished.

Not even a second after Valka spoke, a knock emitted from the front door.

"Too late." Astrid commented.

Hiccup rolled his eyes and pulled away from his mother's grip, making his way to the front door. With a quick click, the door unlatched and Hiccup pulled it open.

"Hey Chief." Gobber said as he caught eye of the man. He moved to say more, but Hiccup's sullen face said he was not in the mood.

"Morning Gobber." Hiccup said gruffly, stepping out of the way of the door.

"So, um..." Gobber began as he stepped inside, nervously rubbing his hands together. "Ready to get into rebuilding the village?"

Hiccup sighed, but Astrid stepped up with a sway of her hips. "Actually, Gobber, Hiccup and I will be busy today."

The man pursed his lips, unsure. He cautiously looked between the eyes of the pleading woman and those of the depressed man that looked at nothing. "Okay, well, Valka, are you ready to go then?"

The woman nodded and strode forwards.

"How far has the village gotten with removing the ice?" Hiccup piped up.

All eyes turned to the man, he hadn't been talking...especially not about the village and being chief. He had shown interest and that had surprised all.

"Um, pretty far, lad." Gobber spoke. "Most houses have been cleared, only things left are the forge, the side of the great hall and parts of the cliffside, but I was think'n that maybe it would be okay to leave the cliffside alone since the summer will come eventually and just melt it away anyways...with yer permission of course..."

"Is the academy clear?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes, it was spared completely."

Hiccup waved his hand. "That's fine, keep doing what you're doing. But today, take a break, have another dragon race to keep the villagers fresh, they deserve it."

"Really? The next one isn't due for a few days..."

Hiccup nodded. "Yes, really." Hiccup said and turned to his mother. "I think mom would be okay taking my place today, won't you?"

Valka nodded. "Oh, yes, I would be honored, but...what is dragon racing and what does the chief do?"

"Eh, it's something the teens made up when they was younger, it's easier just to watch, but basically they have to collect sheep from around Berk and throw them into their baskets. Then at they end, whoever has the most wins." Gobber explained.

Valka nodded again, absorbing the rules for the peculiar game that her son and friends had come up with. It was interesting though, bringing vikings and dragons together for a game.

"Oh, and the black sheep is worth ten points while the white sheep are worth only one."

Valka nodded again with a smile. "Alright, but what does the chief do?"

"The chief announces," Hiccup interjected. "Whenever someone gets a point, the chief announces it. When all of the white sheep have be put into play, then comes the last lap, which the chief also announces. Then, at the end, he announces the winner."

"Sounds simple enough." Valka commented.

"Aye, but there are rules about what you can and cannot do, but I'll help your referee." Gobber said.

Valka gritted her teeth, there was more to the game than points. It did make since, especially since they were riding dragons. There had to be a limitation to the violence and fire. "Then let's go." The woman said excitedly, ready to find out what the game was all about.

Together, the four vikings and the night fury walked out the door, meeting up with the nadder that had stayed right beside to porch. The nadder squawked hysterically, shuffling her wings as she stood to greet her rider. Astrid smiles and stroked her muzzle gently.

"Hey girl." The woman said. Ready to go?"

The nadder squawked again in excitement. Looking out at the village, Astrid smiled. They had gotten far with clearing the ice away yesterday, not much was left. She thought it was a good time to be leaving, the village was close to being back on its feet, with the only thing left was to start building everything back up, and it was starting to look glorious outside. Despite the frigidness to the air that had been there that morning, it was starting to warm up the slightest. There was no nipping at ones nose or frozen toes, just warming rays of sun beating down on Berk.

Astrid smiled widely up then looked up at the man beside her, wrapping her arms around his middle. "Can we go on our trip now?"

The young chief nodded, lacing his arms across the woman's back. "Let's go."

She smiled even wider, then pulled back and poked Hiccup in the chest, making the fin on his back pop out. They both laughed together, along with Gobber and Valka.

"You know, you are really going to wear that coil out..." Hiccup said as he began to turn the spring back into place.

Astrid grasped the side of the man's face in one hand. "Just kiss me now Haddock, so we can go."

He chuckled and lowered an arm around her waist, bringing her in for a kiss. Astrid molded against Hiccups lips, but a smile still tugged at them as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Hiccup responded by wrapping his other arm around her waist as well. Toothless came around, ready to go flying, and nudged them apart, letting them know he was ready to go.

Hiccup chuckled again. "I think they're ready to go."

The black dragon snorted in agreement. Swiftly, the two mounted there dragons and waited for Hiccup to switch the lever on his metal foot before he was able lock it into place on Toothless' saddle. The man twisted his leg around a few times, easing the tail wing open.

"Have a safe trip!" Valka said as the two dragons spread their wings in preparation for flight.

Astrid smiled, waving at Valka as Toothless took straight off before Stormfly followed the dragons lead.

"Trip?" Gobber asked, but the young couple had already taken off into the sky and beyond the clouds.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.5K 213 24
Haley is a young girl with an unusual gift. Some would call it a curse. Her? She calls it a convenient nuisance. Together with a dragon no one wants...
37.6K 888 33
It's been six years since dragons and vikings were united. Hiccup is now chief of Berk due to his father's untimely death, but the loss of one parent...
367K 8.1K 25
Hiccup is devastated, he has been chosen to kill the dragon. But he can't, that would be betraying Toothless, not that he would be able to do it anyw...
67.9K 2.3K 36
Had they dated? Yes. Had they kissed? Yes. Had they said the three letter word to each other? No. The journey where they would learn what they feel f...