The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

I Need You More Than You Need Me

437 22 45
By miraculouslylazy_

Master Fu still has his memories. RIP Master Fu's memory though... :'(   And this one-shot is gonna be a two chapter one.

"Okay, COME ON!" Ladybug shouted in a frustrated manner.

"Calm down, LB. We're gonna do it." Chat replied.

"Seriously!!!?" She screamed again as her yoyo missed the target. Again.

"Hey, hey. It's okay..."

"Why am I not able to do it!?" She practically whisper yelled at the poor cat.

"Cause, you've been hit by an Akuma who vanishes all your throwing skills."

"It was a failed fielder after all..." Ladybug sighed.

"Lucky for me, I've got the stick."

"Yeah... Pretty ironic, don't you think?" Ladybug mumbled sarcastically. She was already ready to kill that Akuma with a pencil and Chat's jokes weren't helping.

"Lucky Charm!" She said as she finally got the idea to use her special superpower.

"A candle?" She tried to think of ways in which she could use the candle in her hands.

"Something to finally light up your day." Chat smirked and before Ladybug could hit him, he flung himself at the villain.

"CHATTTT!!!!!" Ladybug stomped her feet and then, suddenly, it hit her.

The idea. She wasn't supposed to use the candle. She was supposed to let it guide her.

"To Master Fu's." She smiled.

"Hold him up for a while, kitty. I'll be right back." Ladybug mumbled confidently.

"Your wish is my command, my lady." Chat dodged another attack flawlessly and smiled back.

.....

"Spots off." Marinette fed the kwami a cookie she had been saving for later and ran towards the Chinese apartment.

"Master!" She addressed the old man who was currently having a nice cup of tea. Almost as if waiting for her to arrive.

"You made it sooner than I had anticipated." He smiled.

He put the cup back on the table and stood up. Heading to the large antique gramophone in the corner of the room and pressing the dragon eyes on it, he entered the code to reveal a huge box filled with miraculous.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, choose an ally you can trust to work alongside you on this mission. But make sure. You must return the miraculous back to me after the work is done." He finished.

"Thank you, Master. And I think I know for sure who I'm going to give a miraculous." She smirked as her hand familiarly clasped the miraculous.

"It's time?" Master asked her.

"It sure is."

*******

"Hello, M'lady... Please hurry up. Things aren't quite nice here." Chat tried to talk to Ladybug through his stick's phone.

"What happened?" Ladybug landed behind him, seemingly hearing his message in person.

"Umm..." He pointed towards the villain who tried to push the Eiffel tower on top of a nearby building.

"How did he manage to break and carry that thing!?" Ladybug asked in a bewildered way.

"He's got hands?" Chat nervously laughed as he braced himself for a punch.

"Okay. Let's do this. I will take this mirac-" she stopped as she looked up to find that the villain froze in his tracks and suddenly the familiar purple aura engulfed him and he turned to normal with nothing but a purple butterfly escaping out from his glove and purifying itself into a white one.

"The Eiffel tower! It's in MID AIR! Ladybug! Quick!" Chat screamed.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She flung the candle back into the air.

(For some reason, the candle still existed when she became Ladybug again. It was inside her yoyo. She was startled at first. But decided she would deal with it later. It was a good thing though. It would have taken a lot of time for her to use lucky charm again.)

And just before the tower hit the building, the miraculous ladybug fixed everything.

"Phew. Close one." The spotted superheroine sighed as she wiped a drop of sweat from her forehead.

"That could have been bad..." Chat sighed.

"Pound it!" They fist-bumped.

They heard a groan in the distance.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Ladybug kneeled down beside the teenage boy who was clutching his throbbing head and looking around to try to figure things out.

"I-I'm fine." He stuttered after a bit of a struggle.

"It's okay." Ladybug stroked her hand across the boy's back repeatedly. Trying to console the victim.

"LB, your miraculous." Chat warned.

"Oh crap! Forgot about it!" She instinctively brought her hand to her beeping earring and felt the second ring of alarm go off.

"Gotta go! Ensure this citizen's safety! Bug out!" She flung her yoyo which wrapped itself around the ear of a gargoyle and disappeared into the sky.

"She's so awesome." Chat whispered.

"Here little fella'." He smiled as he helped the boy up.

"Gave the little lady a bit of a trouble." He chuckled.

"Huh?" The boy looked up at the black-clad superhero

"Nothing." He chuckled.

******

"Tikki, Spots off." Marinette smoothly slid down her bannister and glided to her desk.

"Marinette. You need to get that miraculous back to Master Fu. You never got the chance to use it." Tikki reminded her holder.

"Oh! Now that you mention it, yeah, I never actually got the chance to give it to someone. I should try to return it as soon as possible." Marinette clenched her fist and was about to sneak out to return it when her mom called for her.

"Marinette, honey, can you lend me a hand in the bakery?" Sabine called from below Marinette's trapdoor.

Hesitant at first, Marinette looked at Tikki who had that same look in her eyes as when she had lost the bee miraculous.

"I'm not going to do the same mistake twice. I haven't lost the miraculous this time." Marinette reassured Tikki.

"Okay. But please, please be extra careful." Tikki requested.

"I will." Marinette resolved.

"Marinette?" Her mom called again.

"Coming right up!" Marinette cheerfully skipped across the room with a sighing Tikki behind her.

Marinette reached the bottom of her bakery when suddenly the ground started to shake.

"W-What's happening?" Marinette clutched on to the baking desk to aid in her stand.

"I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about this..." Tikki whispered secretly in her chosen's ear worriedly.

"An Akuma? But we just fought one!" Marinette thought as she tried to run back to her room to transform. Away from her parents and customers.

"There is absolutely no way Nooroo could replenish his energy so quickly. Something happened, Marinette. Something big." Concern and worry was laced in Tikki's sweet voice.

"Marinette! Stop! Where are you going?! Do you plan on hurting yourself?" Sabine clutched her daughter's hand, preventing her from running up into her room.

"Mom, I-" Marinette racked her brains for excuses but failed to come up with one in time.

Before she could get the chance to complete her sentence, she saw the bakery's door open and a slim woman with a seemingly very weird fashion sense enter the room.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Baked goods?" She held a stopwatch up close to her face as she scanned everyone in the room.

Her eyes stopping at a certain blue-headed Chinese and petite frame.

"You!" She pointed at the bluenette.

"You! And You!" She pointed to a few others and pressed the button on the watch.

"MOM!" Marinette cried as she saw her mom disappear.

"I am Time Twister! And I'm here to put things right where they belong!" The Akuma said as it made some other people disappear too.

"Your mom was too ancient to be living in this modern world. You should be thankful for what I did. I've done you a favour." Time Twister cackled as she grabbed her stopwatch and few away. Making a hole in the bakery's roof.

"Dad, I'll go to my room. That's the last place she would think of to come to me." Marinette whispered.

"Dad?" She whispered back, getting no response.

"Dad!" She screamed in realisation.

Her dad had time travelled too.

"Tikki, how is Hawkmoth doing this?" Marinette asked her kwami.

"Marinette, I think that during your battle today, with the baseball kid, hawkmoth must have felt another powerful negative emotion. More powerful than those of the victims he had akumatized. I think that is why he called off the Akuma this morning. I think that is why Nooroo was able to replenish his powers so quickly. He didn't use his power to full potential yet!" Tikki was clearly very anxious.

She was afraid.

"Don't worry Tikki. We'll find a way out of this." Marinette reassured her kwami.

"But for now, Tikki, Spots on!" Marinette transformed once again, into her alter ego, Ladybug.

*******

"Best day of my life, M'lady," Chat smirked as Ladybug landed next to him. Carefully scanning the flying supervillain.

"Why so?" She asked.

"Cause, I got to see you twice this day." Chat grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Ladybug was too late to react.

"Chat!" Ladybug scolded her feline partner.

"Hehe!" Chat rubbed the back of his neck playfully.

"We've got work to do!"

As soon as the villain spotted the two superheroes, she immediately flew towards them and laughed.

"Well well, the heroes look exhausted. Looks like they still haven't recovered from the fight earlier today. Have they?" Time Twister smirked.

"Nah. My energy bar's all full when I see My lady." Chat fake sighed dreamily as he mocked both, Ladybug and Time Twister.

"Put a sock in it." Ladybug glared at Chat and prepared her yo-yo for any attack or defence.

"Great. Now I'm supposed to fight Lovebirds! Seriously Hawkmoth? Can't you give me a better job than to defeat two teens who obviously have a very complicated relationship?" Time Twister telepathically asked the holder of the moth miraculous.

(That sentence is way truer than what you realise Time Twister.)

"Enough talk now. Let's fight. This is gonna be a lot of fun."

"Chat, whatever happens, don't let her point at you and press that button on her stopwatch. The only way to avoid it is by making as much motion as possible." Ladybug whispered to herself, hoping Chat would hear.

Her voice was so low that she herself could hear only a tiny fraction of it. But luckily, Chat's sensitive ears could easily pick up her voice.

He hummed a yes as a response.

"Now!" She yelled as they both ran the opposite directions.

"Let's get this over with." Time twister brought the watch closer to her fave again. But as she pointed at any of the heroes and was about to press the button, they would move away.

"Stay put!" She screamed in frustration as this continued on for several minutes.

'Don't worry Time Twister. Let them do this. They'll soon tire themselves up.' She heard hawkmoth's creepy voice in her head.

"As you wish."

For the next few minutes, all that the supervillain had to do was dodge their constant attacks.

A few minutes later, Ladybug and Chat Noir exhausted themselves.

"Now, it's my time." Time Twister neared them.

"Let's see. Both of you are holders of jewels that belong to the past. But your thinking, magic and ideas are way ahead of your time."

Ladybug struggled to get up. Chat too. But to no avail.

"M'lady -" Chat called out anxiously when Ladybug failed to look up.

"I-I'm okay." Ladybug stuttered.
They had tired themselves to such an extent that they couldn't even try to get up again.

Their kwamis were also heavily tired.

Their miraculous, however, did not beep because of their not using the special superpowers.

This further tired the kwamis. And in turn, the heroes.

"But, If I were to send both of you in the past or the future, then what's the fun in that." Time Twister giggled.

"So, one of you'll go to the future. And the other, to the past."

"Before that, I'll do the liberty of taking your miraculous." She giggled as she neared Ladybug.

"Cataclysm!" Chat meekly called out and touched the ground.

"Ahh!" Time Twister's shocked voice escaped her mouth as she stunned backwards and into the ground.

A smirk formed on her lips mid-air and she pointed to the two superheroes.

And pressed the button.

"Ladybug! No!"

"Chat! No!"

They clutched their hands together as they both felt themselves getting sucked into a portal.

"Ladybug! Please, stay! Don't go!" Chat cried as he saw Ladybug losing her strength.

Her hand was losing its grip on Chat's own. She was getting sucked in the portal.

"Please! I need you!" Chat sniffed.

"No." Her hoarse voice was hardly audible. He heard it nonetheless.

"I need you more than you need me, kitty." She smiled as she let go.

Their hands parted as they got completely sucked into the portal.

Ladybug smiled weakly and muttered faintly, "I need you more than you need me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.1K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
29.6K 246 26
just saying, this is mainly miraculous ladybug. I cant help it one-shots, lime, smut, etc. twilight, teen wolf, the originals, aphmau, lucifer, etc (...
39.1K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
11.4K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...