The day I decided to change m...

By mchattin

Sick of her toxic relationship and her empty life in her hometown, Riley decides to take a chance in the city... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Taste
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Genuine
Chapter 5: Scoreboard
Chapter 6: Bed
Chapter 7: Scared
Chapter 8: Cousin
Chapter 9: Lonely
Chapter 10: Max
Chapter 11: Contact
Chapter 12: Daddy
Chapter 13: Walk
Chapter 14: Nudes
Chapter 15: Pain
Chapter 16: Release
Chapter 17: Proud
Chapter 18: Game
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: High five
Chapter 21: Feather
Chapter 22: Magical
Chapter 23: Kiss
Chapter 24: Girls
Chapter 25: Travel
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Dependent
Chapter 28: Strong
Chapter 29: Fire
Chapter 31: Hands
Chapter 32: Moment
Chapter 33: Ride
Chapter 34: Hips
Chapter 35: Nostalgia
Chapter 36: Experimenting
Chapter 37: Intoxication
Chapter 38: Sinking
Chapter 39: Nico
Chapter 40: Effect
Chapter 41: Top
Chapter 42: Lesson
Chapter 43: Wet
Chapter 44: Daisies
Chapter 45: Porn
Chapter 46: Gears
Chapter 47: Game
Chapter 48: Buongiorno
Chapter 49: Mints
Epilogue (I)
Epilogue (II)
Epilogue (III)
SPIN-OFF

Chapter 30: Serious

4.9K 210 50
By mchattin

"I..." Luca stared into my eyes for a few more moments. His eyes searching mine intensely. He finally nodded closing his eyes tight for a second, as if he had just made a decision. "I want you, Riley. I want you a million times."

My skeptical head wasn't going to buy it so easily. "Are- are you for real right now?"

Luca nodded again, his hands still at each side of my head. "I wanna try it with you. I'm gonna make the impossible so that I don't hurt you, I'm gonna make my best to- to treat you how you deserve."

I couldn't keep the smile that crept across my face. My chest felt as if it just suffered an explosion inside of it. An explosion of happiness.

Finally.

Cupping his face myself, I approached mine and kissed his lips as if I wouldn't be able to do that ever again. As if he didn't just tell me that he wanted to be with me. As if it was the last time I would see him.

I felt like floating. Literally. His hands gripped the back of my thighs and lifted me up, his tongue hungrily meeting mine.

We were lying on the bed before I could even count to three, his body pressed against mine. God, I'd missed this. I'd missed him. I panted for breath when his lips separated from mine for a second. Luca stared at me, his eyes studying every feature of my face as he softly pushed my hairs away from my face with his palm, making me want to close my eyes in delight. I didn't, though. His deep brown gaze had me hypnotized. He was so special to me that it all felt like a dream.

"Riley." He said softly.

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

God, I wanted him to say it again. To burn this moment into my memory forever. I took a deep breath and smiled, a shaky little laugh escaping my mouth. "I love you, too."

And the ferocity took him over again. He kissed me deeply, biting my lower lip, making me moan as he did so.

We worked like that. It was a constant tug-of-war between the two, but in this situation, I liked losing. I liked that he had the upper hand, that he controlled me.

But on top of it all, the fact that he knew me so well that he could do it in a way that I would curl up my toes and roll my eyes back into my head in ecstasy. In a way that he didn't hurt me.

Driving his mouth down my neck, he kissed, bit and sucked on it hungrily. I could hear his heavy breaths through his nose, turning me on even more.

My hoodie was out of the picture in less than a second. He stared at my bra for a longer moment, making me a little self conscious. I went to cover my boobs but before I could do it, he unhooked the bra expertly and approached his mouth to my nipples. His hot breath driving me crazy as he sucked and bit on it gently, his tongue making them hard.

"I love your tits." He said.

Okay. Way to make me red. I went to cover my face when I heard a little laugh from him as he took my hands, pinning them hard against the mattress.

"I love your stomach too." He added with a kiss on my belly button, driving his fingers to the waistband of the yoga pants, taking them off completely.

He opened my legs a little, his breath fanning against my underwear. He lowered them down my knees, giving my clit a soft kiss.

"And I love your tight and pink-"

"Luca." I warned, wiggling my legs.

He laughed and before I could say anything else, his tongue was running up and down my length.

"Fuck." I moaned, trying to close my legs. His lips closed around my sweet spot, making me gasp for air. He continued with the torture for a little more, making me come in less than ever before.

My back arched and my hands went to grab Luca's face, bringing his lips to close around mine, already missing them. I somehow managed to turn the tables and be on top of him, his hands gripping hard my thighs on each side of his hips.

When I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, he smiled against mine. "And this little ass drives me crazy." He said cupping my butt cheeks.

"Shut up." I laughed between kisses, too close sentimentally to him to let go now.

I took off his clothes, and he helped me with them except for his boxers. He stared at me breathing heavily as I took them off.

I took him into my mouth, tasting his already excited leaking erection. I loved the way I could make him feel with my lips, but I also liked to torture him a little. Just with my tongue, I focused on the head, doing it slowly, loving every single second of it.

"Riley."

I then put just the tip inside my mouth, sucking on it gently as I stroked his balls with my fingers.

"Riri, baby."

He got me there. If I had been wearing panties they would've dropped to the floor.

I lowered my mouth until I had him inside completely. Since my body was beside him, his hands drove down my back and down my ass, meeting my core. His groans camouflaged with my moans until he cupped my cheek gently with his hand to make me stop, positioning myself on top of him.

My eyes bored into his as he stared at me with his eyes narrowed a little, a playful smile on his face.

"I want you to make love to me." He licked his lips in anticipation.

"Me?" I asked, a little embarrassed.

Cracking half a smile, he nodded. "You."

I nodded before he grabbed each side of my face and kissed me slowly. As he did so, I lowered down my hips, sinking into him.

I began to move slowly up and down. He groaned and grabbed my hips, moving his at the same time. I could heard his ragged breathing against my neck, my face buried in his. He drove his thumb to my clit, giving me goosebumps all over my skin as he whispered sweet things into my ear.

"How could I not see this before." He muttered to himself.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I licked my lips. My nails digging onto his chest. Anticipation began to crept up my stomach.

He kissed me one last time, his eyes darker than ever, seeing through mine. "Riley." I managed to maintain them open. He shook his head slightly and opened his nostrils a little. Whatever it was he was going to say, he didn't.

Luca bit on my lower lip roughly and that's when I lost it. I came again, all my body trembling, falling down on top of his. My legs quacking and pressing hard against his sides, finally releasing the powerful impulse.

His hips started hitting my inner thighs harder, until he also couldn't take it anymore. Thrusting now slowly as he came inside me, I whispered into his ear after I kissed the back of it. "You just made me the happiest girl in the world."

Pulling out of me, he pressed his body against mine, this time each of us lying onto our sides. I buried my head into the nape of his neck, running my lips softly against it, what covered his skin with goosebumps, making me crack a little smile.

I pulled apart and caressed his face, his eyes searching mine. "I'm so stupid."

"Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Because I've been a fucking coward. It's like I knew it, I knew it inside me but I didn't wanna risk it. I'm still afraid of it all." He frowned averting my gaze.

"It's okay. I forgive you." My body still trembling a little. "We can figure all out together."

He smiled and kissed my shuddering hand, my knuckles against his lips calming down a little. His expression turned into a concerned one. "Hey, what's wrong? Relax."

I half smiled, a little embarrassed. "I can't. I'm excited. It happens to me sometimes."

"God, you're so cute." He mumbled. "I know a way to make you relax, if you just give me uhm-" he lowered his hand under the cover and touched his bulge, his eyes narrowing pensively as he stared at the ceiling, "around five minutes, I think we can go at it again."

I laughed and pinched his lips before kissing his cheek. "You're so silly."

With a small smile on his face, we spent a little moment enjoying our company. I caressed his face, running my thumb softly along his bruised cheek.

"What happened?"

He sighed and looked up. "I knew this moment would arrive."

"Of course it would, Luca. You never get into fights."

He made a funny face and sighed again. "See, what had happened was-"

"Luca, be serious."

"Okay." He took my hand a started playing with my fingers so he wouldn't have to look at me. "There was a game with a German team on Tuesday and they were playing dirty. At the end, there was a fight between the two teams-"

"And you got involved." I stated.

"No." He lowered his face and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Sorry."

Giving me a small smile, he continued. "Three days after, the night of the day I talked to you, we all went out to celebrate that we won. The German team was in that club. After having talked to you that morning, I was mad at myself, upset, sad-"

"We get it." I tapped his chest.

"Well, I got super drunk. Like I couldn't even speak properly. One of the Germans started talking shit and I was trying to stay calm but I ended up saying some stupid shit myself. It was all fine until he insulted my mother. That's when I lost it. I got two punches in the face but they had to stop me so I wouldn't send him to the hospital."

My mouth stayed open, not knowing what to say. Sometimes people talked without even knowing the person background. I couldn't justify Luca's actions but I knew that if someone insulted my parents I would react the same way.

He smiled seeing my reaction and wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in his arms on top of me, his face buried into my hair.

"Luca." I muttered against his neck. "How are you?"

"Now I'm doing great, thank you very much." He kissed my cheek. "I'm ready to go at it again, are you?"

"Luca." I grabbed his face so he would look at me. "I'm being serious."

He licked his lips. "I'm fine. Seriously."

"Okay." I gave him a small smile. "I'm ready."

"Yay." He bounced a little on the bed. "Come here."

And he kissed me. And I forgot about everything. I forgot about all the tears I had cried for him, I forgot about the pain in my chest. I forgot how small I had felt.

Because all of it was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hola, hola. How are you doing?"

"We're dating."

Martina stoped by the door and dropped the bag she was holding. "Wait, what?"

"Luca-"

"Ahh!" She cried and ran towards me, encircling her arms around me, squeezing me tight. "Oh my god, I'm so happy." She squealed. "I'm sure I'm even happier than you."

"Uhm, I don't think that's true, but keep hugging me." I muttered, enjoying the burst of affection.

"What happened?" She asked still surprised, pulling us away by my shoulders. "Ace didn't say anything."

"Because I wanted to tell you." I smiled.

"Wait, I brought food to cheer you up, which now seems stupid but whatever. Tell me everything while we eat."

"Okay." I laughed.

"You have to cook, you know that, right?"

"Of course."

I told her everything and I didn't take her for the romantic type but her pupils were little hearts. She was fangirling like crazy as I cooked. She couldn't even stay quiet. She asked a million questions and yeah, it was a big deal for me, but it hadn't been a ten days trip. There wasn't much to tell.

"Okay." She said jumping off the counter. She went to sit down on the floor so we could eat on the low table as I brought the plates. "Don't freak out, but I'm planning a million scenarios in my head. The four of us making a trip to-"

"Stop. I am freaking out." I sat down and crossed my legs. "How was your trip?"

Martina huffed. "Do you really think we're talking about me? You're dreaming." She started eating the avocado salad and spoke with her mouth full. "So what now?"

"What do you mean what now?"

"I don't know what I'm saying." She mumbled. "You're dating! Are you excited?"

"Seriously, Martina." I laughed. "Let's talk about your trip." For some reason I felt like she was avoiding the topic.

Twisting her mouth, she stared down at her plate pushing her food aside. "We fought, whatever." She muttered under her breath.

So she was avoiding the topic.

"Why?"

"It's fine, I'll apologize."

"Come on, what happened?"

She continued eating pensively. "Okay. I think you kinda knew already, but I had an eating disorder. I was diagnosed with anorexia and bulimia nerviosa when I was 18. I took a time in recovery when I started dating Ace, it lasted 9 months."

Even though as she said, I kind of knew it, I still felt shocked. I couldn't believe she had to go through that.

"I'm totally recovered now, but Ace is still sensitive with the subject. For some reason, I felt really nauseous Sunday morning. Something about the night before dinner that didn't sit well. I told him that and that I didn't want to have breakfast and he got suspicious. Like he did when we were together before I went to recovery. I got mad at him for not trusting me and instead of talking about it and make up, we spent the whole trip home completely silent in the car."

She smiled tightly and resumed eating. "He's had a long shift today so we still haven't had the opportunity to talk but it's fine, we'll get through it. How was work?"

"Oh my god, you're such a Luca." I rolled my eyes. "Why do you always say silly things or try to change the subject when things get serious?"

"Defense mechanism?"

"Go talk to him." I ordered. "When does his shift end?"

"In an hour or two."

"Then finish that salad and go talk to him." I said, raising my eyebrows.

She pursed her lips and nodded. "Yes, mom."

After a moment of silence, she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "So, how's sex with the person you love? Amazing, right?"

With a blush on my face, I gave her a little smile and nodded. "Yeah."

"It's funny how you're so shy and then you like it rough in the bedroom." Martina chuckled. She then seemed to realize what she just said and glanced up at me with an apologetic look.

I was already staring at her in horror, my face as red as a tomato. "Who told you that?"

"No one."

"Martina." I said quickly.

"It's not something bad, okay? I get why you would get so turned on. It's great that you guys found each other."

I covered my face. "I'm gonna kill him."

"You do that." She tapped my back. "I brought ice cream. Want some?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola, hola! Finally! The Luca I liked is back.

Thoughts about the chapter??

Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think in the comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
842K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
150K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
1.9M 65.7K 57
Martina is a bubbly Spanish 21 year old girl full of insecurities and a little apprehensive towards love. Everything changes when she meets Ace, a se...