Alone With Ross

By japanese_buffalo

"Two months of being alone and without Ross, is two months of me regretting my decisions, of me being absolut... More

Alone With Ross •Ross Lynch•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7• WARNING
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20• TRIGGER WARNING
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•53•
54
55
56
57
58
•59•
•60•
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
Epilogue
Thanks
Hello <3

•16•

3.2K 190 26
By japanese_buffalo

October 26th 2011 8:17 pm she's been out for eleven hours...

"So she just blacked out?" I scrunched my face at the sound of yelling.

"Yeah, it was weird but I think she's okay." I try to open my eyes to see who's making all the noise but my body won't allow me to do so.

"How long hasn't she been eating?" The person lowered their voice down to a whisper.

"Ever since the court trial." the other whispered back.

"Ross?" I tried to say but it just came out as a groan.

"Cass? Can you hear me?" I nodded my head slightly and cracked my eye open being blinded by the light in the room, I put my arm to shield myself from the light. And I retraced my thoughts trying to remember everything that happened, and my eyes widened in bewilderment as I sat up quickly.

" Shit,shit,shit,shit!" I pulled at my hair and dragged my head down my face.

"What's wrong?" Ross grabbed both of my arms forcing me to look at him.

"I-I, I missed the fucking phone call, I was supposed to get a call from my mom. Fuck!" I hit the mattress in anger.

"They said they'd try next week, November 4th or something, your fine." I sighed and laid my forehead on Ross' shoulder.

I jumped away from Ross at the sound of someone's throat clearing.

"How are you feeling?" One of the other guys from bumpy roads asked. It was Danny, the one with the dreams of becoming a photographer.

"My head hurts like hell." I rubbed my temples and he smiled at me, making his dimples pop.

"I'll go get you some aspirin." As soon as he left and closed the door I punched Ross in the shoulder, hard.

"Ow, What the fuck?" He rubbed his shoulder and gave me a shocked expression.

" What did you tell him!? Why is he being so nice to me?" Ross rolled his eyes.

"He came in here to ask you a favor when I went to go get a snack and he kinda panicked when you didn't wake up and when I came back in he was about to give you mouth to mouth." I cringed making him laugh.

"But, you told him about how I haven't been eating." I frowned.

"I had to, what other explanation would there be for you being exhausted to where you pass out?" I looked down upset. He lifted my chin up. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he started to lean in, I was leaning back but once I heard the doorknob jingle I shoved Ross off my bed.

"Woah! Are you okay Ross?" Ross wiped the shock expression off his face and stared at me apologetically.

"Yeah I'm fine, just lost my balance I guess." Danny seemed to believe him. But Danny's attention was soon focused on me. I was too distracted by what Ross almost done to hear a word he had said.

"I'm sorry, what?" He laughed and handed me a water bottle and aspirin.

"I just wanted to know if you'd be okay with doing a favor for me."

"That depends on what of is." I stare at him quizzically.

" Can you be a model for my photography portfolio?" I gasped and Ross made an indescribable sound making me and Danny to look at him, but Ross acted as if he wasn't listening.

"Model, but why me?"

"I'm not going to lie, you're stunning" I blushed and Ross scoffed.

"Uh, sure I guess." I shrugged shyly.

"Good, we can start next month." He smiled brightly and left the room. And once again I attacked Ross by chucking one of my pillows at him.

"What the fuck is up with you!" He yelled.

"What is up with me? Ask the guy who has a girlfriend who almost kissed me! Says the guy who was reeking with jealousy not more then a minute ago!" He chucked the pillow back at me but I grabbed it and hit him repeatedly. "Why are you so god damn confusing Ross! What the fuck happened!" He grabbed the pillow from me then tackled me to my bed and pined my arms to the mattress.

"You fucking happened! Its you! It has always been you! Ever since I saw you on that stupid shabby couch and with nothing but a fucking garbage bag stuffed with clothes. Its been you when I heard your stupid little tragic tale of how you went to smoke some pot with your friends like a dumb ass. It been you when I first saw you in these damned glasses, and its been you when I saw you." He let go of one of my wrists and pulls out my ponytail holder, I almost hissed in pain because some hairs got pulled out in the process, but something told me not to speak just yet.

"When I saw you with your fucking hair down." He finished off. Before I know it his lips crashed down onto mine. I was in too much shock to think about kissing back. But my body starts to respond to him in a way I didn't know it could. My eyes shut and I got my other wrist out of his grasp to wrap my arms around his neck, and I began to kiss him back making him moan. My lips were no longer taut. The kiss was passionate, and disorganized, because our lips were unfitting sizes, bit that's what made this more perfect.

He broke the kiss off but went to my neck, giving it lingering wet kisses. I moaned, which seemed to give him encouragement. But it gave me a different feeling.

I was terrified, not because of what we are doing, but because he's taking it too far.

"Ross." His name didn't come out the way I intended it to, he took it as a go ahead sign. He went back and pecked my lips and traced my bottom lip with his tongue. I moved my face away.

" Stop. Please." I breathed out. I grabbed his cheeks to make him look me in the eyes, and I've never seen such lust. "Ross. Please stop." He seemed to understand because he got off me and sat over on his bed. I sat up too and we just stared at each other, our breathing still heavy.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. I shook my head and frowned.

"Y-You have a girlfriend Ross. One who you love." My eyes started to burn as I held back tears at the thought of him being in love.

"You kissed back." He stated with a shaky voice and his eyes began to water too.

"And you started it." I replied with fat tears falling from my eyes. He sighed and wiped at his eyes.

"I'm not going to lie, I want to do it again." I shook my head at him disappointed in him.

"We can't." I cried out.

"Why not?"

" You have a fucking girlfriend Ross." I reminded him again.

"Why did you kiss back though?" He rubbed at his lips, as if trying to get that feeling back.

"You know why." I said bitterly.

"No, I really don't." he pressed on. I turned my head to look at him.

"I'm just confused. How could you kiss me, when you have a steady girlfriend who you say I love you to. How could you kiss me when the odds are already so against us. How could you kiss me when I'm going through a fucking traumatic time. How could you kiss me, not knowing the outcome, forgetting that I sleep a good two feet away from you, how could you not think of that?" He just scoffed.

"It was just a kiss." He stated. I nodded my head and laughed sadly.

"And this is just a punch in the balls." Before he could really process what I was saying I punched him hardly where the sun don't shine with a hard left hook. He groaned in pain as he fell back to his bed. I sat back down on my bed and turned away from him and focused on trying not to cry.

"You wanted it too though." He said in a raspy voice. I started shaking my head as the tears started to flow freely again.

" Make up your god damn mind Ross! Was it just a kiss or more than that!" I turn to look at him.

"Shouldn't you have the answer to that as well? You keep putting me on the spot, but admit it. That kiss meant something to you." He said back harshly.

"Yes it meant something! it meant that I am stupid for kissing back! It meant that we can obviously not be friends anymore. And it meant that you were just in the heat of the moment, meaning that the kiss meant absolutely nothing to you. So we should just forget it ever happened." He rolled his eyes and looked at me desperately.

"I don't want to forget." I shook my head and laughed.

" Please, don't say things you don't mean." But he got up from his bed and held my face in my hands.

"I do mean it." He leaned down slowly and captured my lips in a sweet kiss unlike the rough one we had earlier. But I was still upset. I shoved at his chest a little and he got the message much quicker than last time.

"No more." I said sternly and turned to my side.
"I don't love Britney." He said quietly. "That wasn't even her that called, it was an alarm on my phone that I set when I took a nap, I-I don't, I can't love her." I turned around with anger and confusion.
"Why on earth did you say it then?" I looked at him incredulously.
"The same reason why you said you didn't care for me when I was crying. I wanted to hurt you." I shook my head ashamed of both of our actions.
"Your still dating her though." I said more to remind myself.
"And what if I wasn't, what would you do?" I rolled my eyes and brought my blanket over my face.
"Go to sleep."
"Okay Cass." He turns the light off letting the darkness consume the room. I take the blanket off my face so I could breathe fresh air.
"And what if I wasn't, what would you do?"
I'd kiss you again, you idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.5K 72
When it comes to relationships, timing, is in fact, a really big bitch. Why? Because two people can be so, so compatible. They can have the same inte...
39.4K 2.5K 68
SEQUEL TO MISSING FROM THE PICTURE--------- ----- Driving home I'm empty hearted Broken pictures on the floor ----- He hesitantly picks up the phone...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...
78.5K 1.9K 29
Defeat. Ruin. Capture. After losing your kingdom and everything you know, can you make a home in this new land while learning to coexist with the my...