Lamb Skewers || jjk✔

By Armyblanktae

"Y/N! I brought you lamb skewers." He shouted as he ran over to her holding the box of grilled meat. "As usua... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven

Thirty Three

256 10 5
By Armyblanktae

"Pick up the pace everyone! We need to hurry up if we're going to make it to Seoul in time!" The coach shouted as she did a final check of the bus and all the team equipment.

You had successfully loaded your suitcase into the outer compartments of the bus.

"Are you ready for this?" You flinched as Taeyong appeared right beside you. Your hand had already made it's way to your heart picking up the fast rate it pumped.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to-" You let out a small laugh making him stop his sentence midway.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." You said as you dusted your hands off and placed them on either side of your hip. "And I'm still nervous about this tournament. I kinda feel unprepared for it in a way."

"We're leaving in twenty minutes, everyone!" The coach yelled once again before entering the bus marking iver the check list again.

Lisa searched her pockets continuously, her face turning a bit pale and her blood running cold. She quickly made her way over to you, a bit breathless.

"Yah! Y/N! I think I left my phone in the classroom. Can you come with me to get it?" You nodded enthusiastically before turning to Taeyong.

"See you later." He simply said said before he headed into the bus. He wondered where he should sit for the bus ride to Seoul, a seatmate was important.

Eunha was on her phone texting her mom when she felt someone take the seat beside her. She looked up from her phone and was greeted by a wide smiling Taeyong.

"Hey." She turned off her phone.and responded with a simple, "Hey to you too."

~~~

Both you and Lisa walked together, with your arms linked into the school. The school was empty because the school had permitted the students to attend the tournament in Seoul. That meant for the next five days, there was no school.

You and Lisa talked about random things and laughed your butts off together, but little did you know she had other plans for you.

Lisa released herself from the arm link as the both of you approached the classroom. She opened the door and you entered in behind her.

Lisa had already begun searching for her phone by her desk in the middle while you slowly walked past the teachers desk.

She had found her phone inside the locker of her desk a while back but didn't say anything. She sighed making you walk closer to her.

"Did you find it?" You asked before she shook her head, a little pout on her lips.

"You can't give up. Maybe it's in here somewhere. We just have to look hard enough, yeah?" She nodded a little before regaining her composure.

"Okay.." You smiled widely as she came up with a plan. "You look at the back of the classroom in all the desks while I look in the front." You hummed in agreement before making your way to the back in search of the phone.

Lisa made her way to the front and pretended to look around for a little bit before looking back towards you. As expected, you were facing away from the front so focused in the search.

Lisa smiled a little before quietly making her way out of the room. She carefully closed the door, making sure the door did not creak and the door locked itself automatically.

The door could only be opened from the outside but needed a key to be opened from the inside. It was one of the defective doors in the school.

You sighed as you checked the last desk at the back.

"Lisa, there's nothing in any of the-" You stopped talking when you saw that you were alone in the room.

"Maybe she went into another room." You sighed before making your way over to the door. Your hand was on the handle but it didn't move. You tried over and over again but it wouldn't budge, then decided to bang against the door.

"Lisa?! Lisa!" She smiled a little as she walked away from the hallway determined to get to the bus before it left.

~~~

"Y/N?" Jungkook had been sleeping soundly in the bus for the most part. He was exhausted because he spent most of last night practising for the tournament. You had placed one of your jackets around him an hour before and that's what he woke up to.

Now he was going around looking for you until, "She's with Lisa. They went into the school a few minutes ago." He turned over to Taeyong, who had a sleeping Eunha on his shoulder.

"Okay then. I'll just grab a soda from the cooler outside." Jungkook said before he made his way out of the bus and to where the rest of the team was.

~~~

Lisa casually made her way through the halls to the main entrance. You would expect the pace she was walking with would be fast but it was surprisingly...slow.

Her hand rested on the door, but she stopped as she looked outside at the others entering the bus. She sighed before walking back to the classroom to let you out.

~~~

You were sitting in the corner of the room, arms wrapped around your legs with your face buried in between your knees. It had been close to ten minutes now and you had already assumed everyone had left without you.

You wiped off your wet cheeks with the sleeve of your pastel pink hoodie, and sniffling some more.

The door suddenly rattled a bit before fully opening. You slowly looked up only to lock eyes with a concerned Lisa. She hurriedly walked over to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled. You gently pulled away.

"Why are you sorry?"You asked as you stood up and dusted yourself off.

"I didn't know that you would get locked in here. I just went out for a few minutes and...I'm really sorry." She looked down but you held out your hand to her to help her stand up. She hesitantly grabbed onto it and you pulled her up.

Lisa smiled a little when you linked arms with her, and walked towards the main entrance of the school.

~~~

"I hope everyone is here, so the bus will be leaving-" The coach said as she stood from her seat to make the announcement but was interrupted.

"Coach! Y/N and Lisa aren't here yet!" Taeyong stood up almost immediately. "They went inside the school close to twenty minutes-"

Now it was Jungkook's turn to interrupt.

"Do you think something happened to them? I'll go inside the school and check on-" He had been frantically looking out the window to the direction of the school waiting for you to come out. He proceeded to make his way out but-

"Sit down, Jeon!" The coach said as she noticed what he wanted to do.

"But, coach-" Jungkook sat back down as he caught her death stare. So scary!

"I'll give them five minutes..." She glanced at the watch on her wrist. "If they don't make it out in time then we're going to have to leave withou-" She was interrupted yet again by one of the students at the backseat.

"Coach, here they come!" Jungkook lifted his head, standing up immediately and you made your way towards the bus, arm in arm with Lisa.

He ignored all of the coach's scoldings and ran out of the bus and towards you. Lisa saw Jungkook and slowly unlinked from you.

Jungkook stopped in front of you, panting a little. He immediately cupped your cheeks, pulling himself closer to you. He carefully scanned your face until-

"Why are your eyes puffy? Have you been crying?" There was definitely worry sounding off from his voice.

You smiled and placed both of your hands on his.

"I'm fine now. Don't worry."

"I shouldn't have slept. If I didn't I would've-" You gently placed your finger on his lips to stop him from blaming himself any further.

"Jungkook, I'm fine now, okay? Don't try to blame yourself for anything." He softly nodded before pouting a little. "Let's go?" He nodded as he took hold of your hand and led you to the bus.

~~~

Lisa watched you and Jungkook through the window. As soon as the both of you turned to walk to the bus, she looked down.

She slightly chuckled while shaking her head a little mumbling a heartbreaking line to herself.

"Maybe it's time that I...

...got rid of my feelings for you, Jungkook."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.3K 11
You and Bangtan had a polygamous relationship, all dating each other. One day when you decided to use their shared computer to buy some dumb shit, yo...
422 29 11
Jungkook and began to clean his face from blood and dirt. He whimpered and I sighed. "I am so sorry Jungkook." "It's fine Nessa. It was worth it to...
1.6K 181 49
**This book contains mature content** Preview: I chuckle awkwardly as I reach out for my bag while looking down in embarrassment. When I look up my e...
6K 466 40
Actively editing this book! I will probably change a lot, even the plot. Hope it will turn out better. If there is one thing that scares Jungkook mo...