Sky cry

By Bigbert2trays

19 year old Niecie Porter moved all the way from California to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with her older brother... More

💖Characters💖
💖Moving day💖
💖Pros and Cons💖
💖Bipolar Niggas💖
💖Nympho💖
💖Why Me💖
💖PSA💖
💖Nunya💖
💖Dumbass💖
💖Stanka💖
💖PSA *the beef betwen Niecie and Ben girlfriend💖
💖Is It Really Him💖
💖Happy Birthday Eve💖
💖Birthday Bitch💖
💖Food run💖
💖Brotherly Love💖
💖School Days💖
💖Fair Nights💖
💖Karma💖
💖Jasmin Ellan💖
💖A Walk In The Park💖
💖Team Trell💖
Thank u

💖The Cook Out💖

1.7K 87 14
By Bigbert2trays

Niece Akyah Porter
August 12, 2019
12:34

Today was the day of that cook out Three was talkin bout and I'm kinda nervous. I'm not nervous about me meeting his family cause anybody that ever meet me said I was a vibe.

I made my way into the bathroom and seen kentrell left his phone in the bathroom. Ohhh well.

I hoped in the shower and mid way of me taking a shower I hear my phone ring. I get out to see that it was kentrells.

I wrapped the towel around me and went to go check the caller ID. And the shit said Little Cesars.

"This nigga don't even eat Little Cesears" I said to my self.

After put two and two together I figured out that this nigga fuckin around wit another bitch. I let the phone call ring and went straight to his messages with "little Cesears".

He texting this bitch all type of shit like "I love you" and "I can't wait to see you" . I took my phone out and took a picture of all the messages.

"This nigga wanna play wit me Ohhh ok" I said to myself plotting.

I can't go into this shit like no dummy and just go off and show him all the dirt I got on him. I'm gone invite her to the cookout.

"Bitch I love my messy ass" I said laughing to myself.

That nigga wanna play I can play to the fuck. I put my clothes in and went down stairs like nothing happened.

"Three threeeeee" I yelled as I jumped on his back.

"Get off me mane" He said trying to regain his balance.

"What you so mad foe" I said getting off his back and smacking his booty.

"Stop wit all that gay shit" He said walking off into the kitchen.

"What time we leaving" I said following him in the kitchen.

"We finna go when Trell come back from the stoo" He said sitting down at the table and pulled out a couple of grams.

We sat at the table and smoke for about a good thirty minutes until we heard kentrell come through the door.

"Wassam three"He said walking into the kitchen and dapping three up.

"Hey bae" he said reaching down and hugging me.

"Hey" I said tryna wiggle out his grip.

"What wrong with you" He said as he tried to kiss me.

"I'm just not in the mood" I getting up from the table disgusted.

"Go get Twon so we can leave" Three said finishing off the blunt.

"T" I said yelling up the stairs.

"Two- ohh heyyy" I said to a girl on the phone with Twon.

"Hey" she said back while waving.

"Awww she's cute" Said to Twon.

"I know now nigg a what you want" He said grabbing the phone from me.

"Three said come on we finna go" I said walking out his room.

I made my way outside and got in the car. I texted Haily to make sure she was gone be there at the cookout. Midway to Kentrell mama house I was knocked out I don't know why but every time I get in a car I alway find some way  to go to sleep.

"We here" Twon said shaking me a little.

"Okay" I said wiping my mouth and getting out the car.

When I got out the car I could tell that the house was packed inside and out. When I got in the house it people just starring at me like damn you wanna picture.

"Kentrelllll. I haven't seen my baby in forever" Sharonda said hugging Kentrell and looking at me.

"I miss you to sharonda" He said hugging her back.

"What I told you about dat shit" She said popping him in the back of the head.

"My bad ma...damn" He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Now who you done brought up in my house." She said pointing to me with the spatula she had in her hand.

"This my girl, Niecie" He said still rubbing his head.

"Heyy" I said with a tight smile still kinda nervous.

"Look you ain't gotta be shy in here dis family" She said waving her spatula around.

"Okay" I said chucking a little bit.

"You wanna pate baby" She said walking towards the kitchen and looking back at me.

"Yes thank you" I said minding my manners.

She wasn't even as bad as everybody make her out. Ion know her right now busy she really seem nice just probably not understood.

"Teelee go give that guh her plate" She yelled in the kitchen at who I'm guessing was Kentrell sisters.

"Here you go" She said handing me my food.

"This a big upgrade from yo last bitch" The girl Teelee said to Kentrell.

"I know" Kentrell said while eating his food.

"Heyyy my name Teelee" She said sitting down next to me.

"Im Niecie" I said smiling at her while mixing my beans up cause they was to hot to eat.

"Yo accent is cute or whateva whet yo from" She said as a little darkskin girl and a chubby brown skin girl walked through the door.

"Who dis is" The lil darkskin said mugging the hell outta me and then looking at Kentrell and Teelee. She couldn't been more than 15.

"Lay come down she cool" Teelee said looking at her.

"Ohhh my bad" She said going into the kitchen and saying hay to Sharonda.

"My bad she be doing too much sum times" Teelee said tooling her eyes at lay.

"Who is dat" I asked

"My sister" Kentrell said while eating his chicken.

"Ohhh" I said in a confused tone cause I thought he only had one sister.

A couple of hours went by and Haily finally showed up. His family wasn't even as bad as everyone made them out to be. I was really having a good time with everybody until we heard a knock on the door.

"Kentrell get up of that girl and go answer the damn door" Sharonda said coming out the kitchen.

"Mchmt why I always gotta do it" He said getting up to open the door.

"Cause said so now hurry up and open the door" She said leaning on the counter picking at her nails.

"Heyyy bae" The girl at the door said to kentrell.

"Why is you here" He said pushing her hug away.

"Cause you invited me duh" She said chuckling a little.

"I ain't invite yo ass" He said confused.

"Yes you did" She said still chuckling but this time a little more embarrassed.

All I could do was sit there and smirk cause this nigga thought he could play a player.

"Who told her ass to come over her" He said lookin shocked and mad all in one.

"Me" I said playin in my hair with my legs cross.

"Ohhh my god I fuckin love yo ass" Teelee said dying of laughter.

"Whatchu mean mE" He said mocking me.

"Nigga you heard me I said I told her to come over here" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Let me talk to you real quick" He said trying to grab my arm to pick me up.

"Don't touch me touch yo bitch" I said grabbing my arm back.

"Who the fuck is she" The lil girl said coming over and knocking my drink over in my lap.

"Kay Kay don't do it" Twon said getting up out his seat and holding me back.

"Whatchu mean this hoe ain't finna play me like I'm pussy or something" I said tryna get outta Twon grip.

"Bitch you betta back up" Hailey said pushing the girl back from touching me.

"Come on you can't fight her you know you pregnant" Joe said pulling Hailey back.

"And what that mean I'll beat that mean I'll beat that hoe with my eyes close" She said as BabyJoe pulled her back.

"Kentrell get this lil girl out my house" Sharonda said as she got up from the counter.

"Shut the fuck up old ass hoe" The yaya girl said to Sharonda.

"Say sum slick shit to my mama again watch I beat the fuck outta you" Teelee said standing up and getting ready in the lil girl face.

"Trell you betta get ha cause ion give no fuck about age I'll beat that ugly horse mouth hoe ass myself" lay said coming out the kitchen.

"Y'all don't even worry about that hoe ain't on shit" I said getting outta Twon grip and grabbing my coat.

"Ight, but I'm gone see yo ass later" Teelee said backing up and going out the door.

"Fuck all y'all ain't nun of y'all bitch asses gone do shit" She said tryna get by Kentrell.

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass then spit in yo shit, try it if you want to" I said finna walk out the door.

"Wassup" She said yelling over Kentrell.

"Bruh chill out" Kentrell said tryna hold that lil girl back.

"Nahh let her go I been waiting on a bitch to do sum" I said going out the door and tieing my hair up.

Sum how the girl had got loose and came outside. I took my jackets off and pulled off me shoes.

"Come in the road hoe" I said walking over to the road.

"You betta beat ha ass Niecie" Boomer said pulling his phone out.

She came out in the road and she threw the first punch. The bitch was bold, but she sure as hell wasn't cut like me.I thew a right and then a left. She stumbled a little bit and came back swinging but nun of her hits connected. As we was booth kept swinging she feel back and after that it was over with. I just couldn't stop punching. I grabbed her hair and then kneed her in her face

"Bitch don't eva fucking play wit me like dat" I said as spit in her face.

As I walked away I heard her still talking her shit.

"Hoe you lame for dat you fought me over a nigga" She said getting up and still trying come after me but Kentrell held her back.

"I would Neva fight ova no bop ass nigga, I fought ova my respect that sum totally different" I said taking my hair down and picking up my stuff.

"You beat ha ass bae" Kendell said coming up behind me

"I ain't you bae" I said walking ova to Hailey car cause I wasn't going back over to that nigga house.

"You could be since you ain't wit my brother" He said being for real.

"Lil boi back up" I said opening my door and laughing a lil bit.

"Mchmt, you need to stop playin wit me" He said into the window.

"Bye" I said letting up the window and shaking my head.

"I need to call my brother my phone dead" I said to Teelee who was sitting next to me in the back seat.

"Here" She said giving me her phone.

"Twon I'm stayin over Haily house" I said into the phone.

"Okay, but you kno yo ass was wrong you should've let that shit go" He said into the phone.

"What you mean that hoe disrespected me" I said looking at the phone confused.

"It don't matter you kno we came out here for sum different to start ova and it fell like the same ole shit we went through in California" He said sounding disappointed in me.

"I kno I fucked up and I should have neva put my hands on that lil but my emotions got the the best of me" I said regretting everything I just did.

"Fuck that you knew betta Niecie" He said still wit the disappoint in his voice.

"I kno" I said wiping my tear off my face.

"I love Niecie and it's always gone be that way but you gotta do better it's ain't like ain't did no wrong but you posed to be my nurse you posed to be better than me" He said through the phone.

"I love you to and I got you ain't no more shit finna get in the way of me and my and my shit that I got going on." I said wiping my left ova tears.

"I got you forevea and away don't forget that and Ima talk to dat Trell for you" He said through that phone.

"Ight, bye" I said hanging up phone.

"Thank u" I said handing Teelee her phone.

"I still love you suh and Ion care what u do or what you say to somebody you always gone be in the right wit me" Haily said to me.

"Yea thank you" I said responding to her.

But Twon was right what I look like beat that lil girl up. I came out here for a change not to do the exact same thang that made me move. I need to get all the toxic shit out of my life and put my focus in school.

We made it to joe and Haily house me and Teelee sleep on the couch cause the  guest room wasn't ready yet. I really can't believe I just did that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.1K 34
Key moves down to Louisiana. She meets the NBA members and gets close with them especially Kentrell. They have ups and downs. WARNING !!!! this is m...
168K 6.9K 32
Life is what you make it, so what do you choose?
9.7K 604 23
As LoveJoy's parents go through an insane divorce, she moves to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with her uncle K to finish out her last year of high school an...
265K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out 😂😘