ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS-Taekook

By ghostqueen23

"Kiss my ass" "Would you like me to use tongue?" The Kim family and the Jeon family had been business rivals... More

Disclaimer
01
02
03
04
05
06
Playlist
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Note

19

57.4K 2.9K 5.5K
By ghostqueen23

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Jeongguk woke up feeling too hot. He was too warm. Then he felt the arm around his body. Jeongguk's back was pressed against Taehyung's front.

Jeongguk tried to wiggle out of Taehyung's hold but no avail, he wouldn't be able to do so without waking up the older.

He could hardly remember anything from the last night. He had a slight headache too. But oh

Taehyung

Memories of the previous night started flooding in as he searched his mind. Taehyung with someone else... Jeongguk crying and...Oh my god... Seokjin

He remembered meeting Jin but then drinking with him but the rest seemed blurred. How did he even end up in Taehyung's bed?

Did they have sex?

No, that can't be, right? Taehyung wouldn't. Not when Jeongguk was drunk. He was wearing the same clothes from the previous night so he figured out nothing probably happened.

It still hurt, when the scenario of Taehyung with that girl flashed across his mind. Somehow he felt like he didn't have right to be sad. Or even be hurt. He doubted if Taehyung would be hurt if Jeongguk slept with someone else too. Quite obviously not. He wouldn't even care.

Jeongguk was going down his memory lane, trying to retrieve some of his lost memories when he felt the arm that was draped over Jeongguk slowly move. It made Jeongguk snap back to reality.

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung's hand moved to Jeongguk's stomach and below. The hand slowly crept under Jeongguk's hoodie and started caressing his stomach. Jeongguk held his breath as he let Taehyung do as he pleases.

He wanted to tell him to stop. To scream at him for breaking his heart. To just scream at him. But there was something about Taehyung that had him feeling powerless to his desires. So he just closed his eyes and embraced the comfort Taehyung's soft caresses offered.

Until it wasn't soft anymore.

The hand travelled downward and stopped at the waistband of Jeongguk's trousers. A thumb slipped past it that had Jeongguk's eyes snapping open. Another finger and then all of Taehyung's hand was inside Jeongguk's pants. Jeongguk's breathing quickened as Taehyung touched his member that was already half-hard. Taehyung started stroking it slowly up and down. His fingers pressed at the tip that was now leaking precum. Jeongguk was panting now. Taehyung kept teasing Jeongguk and everything around him was too hot. Taehyung gave Jeongguk's base a small squeeze and Jeongguk whimpered.

"T-Tae"

"Shhh" Taehyung's voice was low and husky. "Babyboy, did you miss me?"

Jeongguk moaned, as Taehyung's pace quickened and Jeongguk's climax was just around the corner.

But it hurt. It hurt so much. The mess Jeongguk had put himself in to. Falling for a man that could never be his. A tear escaped Jeongguk's eyes.

"Stop" Jeongguk whispered.

"What was that?" Taehyung kept going.

"I said stop! Fucking stop!" Jeongguk shouted and rolled out of Taehyung's hold. He sat as far away from Taehyung as he could, on the bed.

"Baby...what's wrong?" Taehyung sounded worried.

"You...you-"More tears.

"Please baby, don't cry. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I-I didn't mean to. I'm so, so sorry." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk looked up. "No. It's fine. It's not like we're dating or anything" Jeongguk chuckled through tears. "It's my fault. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I don't even know why I'm feeling this way. You didn't do anything wrong. It's me. It's not like we had any agreement to not fuck other people while we fuck each other."

"Jeongguk, no. It's not okay. Let me explain"

"No, you don't have to"

"Yes I do. Listen." Taehyung said sternly. "Look, I don't want anyone to know about this. Especially you, since you're my rival and all. The girl you saw yesterday was the daughter of the chairman of this company we're trying to collaborate with. So you might already know, our electronics business isn't the most successful with sales. So we've been trying to have a collaboration with them for a while. That girl told me last night that if I sleep with her, she'll convince her father to sign the contract. I had to do it."

Jeongguk nodded. "So it couldn't be ditched, huh?" It still hurt but there was at least a valid excuse and that calmed Jeongguk down a bit.

It was a business matter and Jeongguk mustn't mistake business for pleasure. Jeongguk knew all too well that you had to make sacrifices when you're the CEO of a company.

"I'm sorry, Ggukkie" Taehyung said, inching closer to Jeongguk. "You mean so much to me. I didn't want to hurt you. I swear on my life, since we started this, you were the only person I slept with until last night"

Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung. Is Taehyung serious? Was he telling the truth? It was too good to be real. "For real?"

Taehyung smiled. "For real" Then Taehyung leaned in to kiss Jeongguk.

Jeongguk closed his eyes as Taehyung's lips brushed his. He was beyond needy with the visible erection inside his pants, so he pressed further and in moments Jeongguk was on top of Taehyung.

Jeongguk leaned down and trapped Taehyung's lips in another kiss, much to the surprise of Taehyung. Jeongguk pressed more, gnawing at Taehyung's bottom lip to seek entrance and Taehyung gave him that. Jeongguk thrust his tongue inside Taehyung and explored his cavern. Taehyung's illicit moans against his mouth were enough to drive Jeongguk mad.

Taehyung's fingers buried themselves in Jeongguk's dark curls, pushing Jeongguk's head closer to him, deepening the kiss. Their mouths fit perfectly against each other, the way they've always had.

They broke the kiss, gasping for breath. Taehyung's lips were wet and glistening with saliva. A cocky smirk was etched to them.

"What do you wanna do, bunny?" He sounded breathless.

"Makeup sex?" Jeongguk said.

"Fuck yeah" Taehyung said and pulled Jeongguk towards him and captured his sinful lips in another lust-driven kiss. Taehyung flipped them over, taking control, so he was on top of Jeongguk. Jeongguk gasped as his back crashed on the sheets rather harshly.

Taehyung's hands were all over Jeongguk's body, pinching here and caressing there. They struggled to take off their clothes and in minutes their naked bodies were pressed against each other.

Taehyung sucked and bit Jeongguk's soft skin, leaving hickies, marking him up, and showing ownership.

Taehyung's lips moved to Jeongguk's crotch that was shamelessly erect against his stomach. He kissed beside the base, burring his nose in the trimmed pubic hair. It had Jeongguk gasping. He kissed and sucked, leaving some red marks around his pelvis before he got up to retrieve condoms and lube.

He spread Jeongguk's legs apart and lubed his fingers and pushed one inside Jeongguk. Jeongguk trembled at the intrusion but soon became accustomed to the feeling. Soon one became two and two became three and Jeongguk was a moaning mess within seconds.

"Enough" Jeongguk said. "Want your cock"

Taehyung smirked and pulled on a condom. He soon positioned himself on top of Jeongguk. "Come on!" Jeongguk was impatient.

Taehyung pushed in. All at once, kept going in until he bottomed out. It had both boys groaning. Without further ado, Taehyung started moving. Long hands gripping Jeongguk's waist as Taehyung fucked in and out of Jeongguk, had the both of them riding a beautiful high.

The pace heightened. Taehyung was thrusting at an inhuman pace and the bed creaked and hit the wall with every powerful thrust. Jeongguk's hands were on Taehyung's back, holding in for dear life as Taehyung destroyed him. A sinful chorus of moans escaped Jeongguk's lips as both men chased their euphoria.

"I will never cheat on you again" Taehyung said. "Don't you dare let anyone beside me touch you! You" Thrust. "Are" Thrust. "Mine." Thrust. Taehyung growled. Jeongguk felt Goosebumps on his skin at Taehyung's words.

"Did you hear me?" Taehyung asked, looking down at Jeongguk.

"Yes" Jeongguk whispered. It was hard for him to form any audible words because of the electrifying sensations that's drowning his body.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Daddy" Jeongguk moaned out.

"That's right. You're my little slut. Only mine"

"Yours" Jeongguk moaned out.

Jeongguk came, so fucking hard that it had his eyes rolling back to his head. Everything dissolved into white noise and his surroundings blurred as his whole being drowned in extreme pleasure. He was spent. Taehyung kept thrusting in to him and with a few more thrusts, he approached his climax.

They laid next to each other, panting like they've run a marathon. Taehyung nuzzled his head on Jeongguk's shoulder, which had Jeongguk giggling.

"I need to pee" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung pouted. "Stay" He looked adorable.

"No I need to pee. Let me go" Jeongguk whined.

"Can I watch?" Taehyung pouted again.

"Ew! No! Gross, Tae" Jeongguk scrunched his nose in disgust.

Taehyung laughed as Jeongguk wiggled out of Taehyung's hold and ran to the bathroom, locking it.

Taehyung, meanwhile laid in his bed, fully naked, and not giving a fuck about his exposed self. He could go for another round but...

Jeongguk stumbled out of the bathroom and went around the room to collect his clothes.

"Let's fuck?" Taehyung said.

"We just did" Jeongguk said.

"Again?" Taehyung sounded hopeful.

"No. I'm hungry. Let's go eat"

"You can eat me" Taehyung suggested.

"I need proper food, Tae"

"Do you know that semen has a lot of nutrients including fructose, amino acids and fatty acids?"

"And your children" Jeongguk said.

"Hey don't make it weird" Taehyung said.

"I'm hungry! Can I burrow a pair of boxers?"

"To eat? Yeah. In the closet. But you never return them" Taehyung pouted.

"I like keeping them" Jeongguk said from inside the closet.

Taehyung smiled. He decided that he had get out of bed sooner or later so he lazily stood up. Jeongguk came out wearing one of Taehyung's sweatpants.

"I'm going downstairs" He announced.

"Hmm" Taehyung said. "I'll come soon" Taehyung walked to the bathroom.

Jeongguk walled out of Taehyung's room. He walked down passageways leading to the stairs. There were bottles and cups and glasses everywhere. Broken glass were on the floor every now and then. It looked like a mess. Jeongguk slowly made his way to the kitchen, not paying much attention to his surroundings because the place was deserted.

But he suddenly froze. His entire being feeling cold as he heard a voice:

"Oh my god you guys were so loud"

~*~

:D

If you love and support this story, please vote! It encourages me to keep writing

ILY
Sara💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 241 25
☆♤☆ when the notorious CEO Kim Taehyung who doesn't even have a vision of losing, having anything he wants with just a guesture of his finger tumbles...
289K 10.6K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...
346K 15.4K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
74.8K 3.1K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...