Heart To Heart // Baekhyun

By Kpopbeats

Do you have that one person you think will stay with you forever and then they ditch you? Baekhyun was in... More

Heart to Heart
Car Crash
Tiffany's Payback
Breathe
Living With EXO
B-B-Baekhyun?!
Journal
Surprise?
Nicknames
Lotte World
Talks Don't Last Long
The TRUTH!!!!!!!
Sorrow
Catastrophe...Or Confession
First Kiss
Love is Ours
It Hurts
Last Time
Just One Day With BTS
Only One
All His Fault
For Christmas, My Wish Is You
Mittens (Sehun and Ae Cha)
Worn into New
Was This Really Our Fate?
Changed My Mind
Her Heart
Author's Note
Trouble
What to Do
Crashed
I'm Sorry
Just Stay
Are You Happy?
Cold
Heart to Heart
Epilogue
Start Over? Edit?

Wedding <3

1.3K 47 8
By Kpopbeats

It's been 2 months since Baekhyun has asked her to marry and Baekhyun was so jumpy today. "Eunnie, wake up," Baekhyun whispered.

"What~" Eun yeun asked as turned on her side.

"Do you know what today is?"

"No." Baekhyun pouted and Eun yeun laughed, "today's our wedding."

"You remembered!"

"Only because you reminded me over 50 times yesterday."

"Is that bad?"

"Maybe."

"I just can't wait! Let's get you to my parents house so they can get you ready! Then I'll be at the wedding getting dressed there and greeting people!"

"Baekhyun, calm down."

"I can't! Then they'll be a 4 layered cake and people smiling at us. And then they'll be congratulating us and then we'll be having a great time. Next we'll have the reception! OMG! I'm way to excited! Then they'll be other sweets and some good steak and-"

"Baek, deep breaths and you're spoiling everything."

Baekhyun took a deep breath and started to get ready to leave. I sat in the car waiting for him to come and drop me off at his mother's. Baekhyun started to run to the car and sat inside.

I entered the house and Baekhyun left. I went upstairs into the room where my dress was waiting. I got into the dress, while Baekhyun's mom helped me. Then she did my makeup. My mom appeared.

"Omo, my daughter is beautiful!" her mom smiled. She hugged her mother. "I also bought you a necklace," Baekhyun's mom said. She took a necklace out.

"Jangmonim, you didn't have to."

"I had to," Baekhyun's mother said, "you wouldn't look more beautiful, and to be truthful, it's Baekhyun's old necklace. I found it in his own room and shined it up." Eun Yeun smiled, "Thank you jangmonim."

"No worries."

"Omo, it's time to go, Eun yeun. Hurry let's get in the car."

Baekhyun's hands were sweaty. He was waiting for guest to arrive. "Baekhyun, are you ok?" Xiumin asked.

"Huh? I'm just jumpy," Baekhyun said, "and maybe a bit nervous."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," Chen said patting his back. Baekhyun just stood there with his friends and his father-in-law and father.

People started entering and Baekhyun greeted everyone, then he saw the last person he wanted to see, Soomi. She was wearing a blue dress. "It's nice to see you," Baekhyun said.

"Congrats," Soomi said. She bowed and entered with a new guy. Xiumin leaned in, "Did you meet her new boyfriend? I heard he's a rich man and his dad is the president of the biggest company ever."

"Really? Cool," Baekhyun said. Tiffany and Victoria came in and Tiffany put Baekhyun in a head lock, "Well, you've done good." She let him free and he took a deep breath. They entered. Then there was fans ready to come in, but security was there. After everyone was there, they closed the door and locked it. Baekhyun told the security to stay on watch everywhere.

"Knock knock," said a voice.

"Come in," Eun yeun said. Suyin, Yin, and Youme came in.

"You look so beautiful!" Suyin said, "I wish I was wearing a beautiful dress like yours."

"Maknae is not allowed to get married~" Youme sang.

"Too bad that Suyin already has Sehun," Eun yeun said.

"You're messing everything up!" Yin said.

"Eunnie unni looks so beautiful!" Sehun said. He put his arm around Suyin, "we'd better get going, the wedding is going to start." Suyin nodded and walked out of the place.

Eun Yeun walked down the aisle with her dad and smiled at Baekhyun who was smiling ear to ear. She reached out to hold Baekhyun's hand. After they said 'I dos', they kissed and they walked out to the place to go eat.

"I love this design, where'd you get it?" Kim asked Eun Yeun.

"I designed it myself," Eun Yeun said.

"It's amazing!"

"Thank you."

"Eunnie, I want you to meet my niece, Byun Lim," Baekhyun said. Eun Yeun smiled at the teen.

"It's nice to meet you," Eun Yeun said.

"Yeah, yeah," Lim said looking the other direction. Eun Yeun frowned then looked at Baekhyun. He shrugged. Then Eun Yeun looked at Lim's shoes. "Those shoes are cute! Where'd you get them?"

"I got them from Shoe Carnival," Lim said still distracted. Eun Yeun looked her direction and saw her looking at her cousin, Lee Kikwang. "Oh, so you like my cousin," Eun Yeun said.

"N-No! He just has a nice outfit." Lim looked away.

"Do you want to meet him?"

"C-can we?"

"Yea, he's a nice man."

Eun Yeun walked with Lim to where Kikwang was standing. "Kikwang!" Eun Yeun said. Kikwang looked her direction, "Oh, Eun Yeun."

"I have a friend that wanted to meet you." Eun Yeun lightly pushed Lim towards Kikwang, "This is Baekhyun's niece, Lim."

"H-hello," Lim stuttered.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Lim. I'm Kikwang," he smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Well you two talk while I go meet the others." Eun Yeun walked away and then the photographer came. Her and Baekhyun took pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the wedding ended, Baekhyun carried Eun Yeun wedding style to their bedroom. She laughed as she was dropped on to the bed. They started to get packed for their honeymoon. "Jagi, did you pack the eyeliner?" Baekhyun asked.

"Jagi? What? Anyways, yes, I packed everything," Eun Yeun said. They packed and headed to the car. They drove off to Jeju Island. "Are you happy?" Eun Yeun asked.

"Yeah, I am, why?" Baekhyun asked, taking her hand in his.

"Just asking. I don't want to be the only one happy."

"You knew I was happy ever since that day you told me that you wanted to marry me and not that butt face Suho."

"Don't call him a butt face. He's your friend."

"Why? Is he not your friend? Are you guys clo-"

"Baek!"

"I was just kidding Eunnie. Calm down."

"What have you planned for our honeymoon?"

"Plenty of things."

She looked at him, he looked back, "Ok, ok, I didn't plan on going anywhere special."

"What did you plan that wasn't so special then."

"A private part of the beach just for us."

"Baek, that is special."

"I didn't reserve it though, umma did."

"Baek, you always use your umma, what about you?"

"Me? I'll do fine."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

They arrived at the ferry and Baekhyun went to give their tickets to the man while Eun Yeun followed.

They boarded and entered their room for the day until they get to Jeju. Baekhyun sighed and lay on the bed. Eun Yeun sat in one of the chairs and Baekhyun sat up and looked at her, "What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"Let's go look outside."

"But the fans..."

"Don't worry, they'll have to deal with me married to the prettiest woman in the whole world. Eun Yeun looked away embarrassed. She stood up and left him in the room. "Yah!" Baekhyun whined, "you got a head start!" He followed her and found her standing in an empty place. He sneaked behind her and pretended to push her in the water gleaming under them.

"Baek!! Don't do that!!!" Eun Yeun whined.

Baekhyun laughed, "I was just playing."

"That was scary."

"It was so funny."

"There they are!!!!!" yelled a similar voice they heard before. They turned around and saw Chen running towards them, then Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Tao came running at them.

"YAH!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!!!!" Baekhyun scolded.

"Don't scold at your hyung!!!!" Xiumin said back, "or I'll drop you to the bottom of the waters!"

"I don't want to die TT^TT," Baekhyun said in a timid voice.

"Then let us just come with you, then we'll mind our own business," Chen said.

"Why should we let you?" Baekhyun asked crossing his arms.

"Eun Yeun tell us whether you want here or not," Chanyeol said with a pout look on his face.

"I...um...don't know. ^ ~ ^" Eun Yeun replied, "sure?"

"Yay!!!! Eunnie is the best!!!!" Tao cheered hugging her.

"Yah!!!! Off of her!!!!!" Baekhyun scolded at Tao.

"Meanie..."

"Let's get to our rooms then!" Xiumin cheered.

"YEAH!!!" Everyone else yelled. They charged to their rooms.

"This is going to be a long trip," Baekhyun sighed.

"They've got Xiumin, no worries," Eun Yeun smiled. Baekhyun pinched her cheek, "You make me feel better, Eunnie."

She moved his hand away, "I don't like you pinching my cheeks."

"Whatever," Baekhyun said. He held her hand tight and she let her hand go, "People are going to watch us."

"Meanie."

"I'm bored, let's hang out with Chen and them."

"WHAT?!!!! NO! Let's go to the room and sleep, it's getting dark anyways."

"Ok, then." Eun Yeun and Baekhyun went to their room for the night and went to bed, except one of them, Baekhyun.

"What if she doesn't like our marriage? Why are you saying that Baekhyun? She loves you to death because you're so cute and cuddly. Stop being conceited, Baekhyun, she loves you for you. What if she has no feelings? Wait, then she would't have married you. Pabo head," Baekhyun said while hitting his head, then Eun Yeun stirred in her sleep and Baekhyun turned to her. She was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and suddenly felt sleepy too. He drifted off.

"Baek, Baek, wake up~" Eun yeun whined as Baekhyun pushed her off, "Baek, just to tell you, we're here at Jeju, so if you don't wake up, I'm leaving you."

Baekhyun got up quick and got his stuff ready. They got off the ship, but Eun Yeun stopped in her tracks. Baekhyun looked at her, "Wae?" He looked ahead of her and saw Jaejoong, her "brother" standing there. "Joong!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun yelled. He hugged Jaejoong quick. Jaejoong chuckled and smiled at Eun Yeun, "It's good to see you." Eun Yeun stared at him with fury. Why was he here? After all he's done to her, he comes and sees her after marriage. She hated him, and his guts, all of him to be exact. He just came to annoy her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello my fellow Headphones, as you know, well some of you, know that I am making a Jungkook story after!!!! Kya!!!! I'm so excited! I hope you all liked this chapter! Do you like this chapter? If you do, then vote or follow! Why is Jaejoong so hated by Eunnie?! It shall be revealed in the nest chapter, or the one after..... depends! Remember, slow updates. And if you're not reading this, then you won't know anything!!!!!! Have a good night/ or day!!!! Love ya Headphones!!!!!!!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 3.2K 36
All Oh Sehun wanted was a peaceful life until one day, the famous Byun Baekhyun took notice of him and his life started being filled with havoc inste...
76K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
5.1K 626 33
[COMPLETED. 3RD FANFIC] - sneak peek - "Stupid cunning two-faced bitch. I hope you get punched in the throat so you won't be able to sing! UGH!!" I...
1.4K 247 18
A/N: I'm re-editing so only 11 chapters are posted. If any mistakes comment please. Thank you and please Enjoy. Baejin was just a clothes designer a...