taming the monster: Berlin X...

By LadyCat121

18+ Her life is going to be changed for ever, commiting her first ever crime. the biggest heist in Spain to s... More

The Day My Life Changed
Toledo
Dream Team
Could She Steal My Heart?
Winning Card
A Bullet Straight To The Heart
Girls Night Gone Wrong
Naughty Little Girl
Mr Manipulative
Lethal Dance
She's Mine, Kid.
"She's Mine, Kid" (2)
Say "Please Master" 1
Say "Please Master" 2
I Should Punish You
Where Have You Been?
AndrΓ©s.. My First Kiss
Mister Arrogant
Smooth Criminal
Difficult Choices
Forbidden Love
Mind Or Heart?
a night of desire (part 1)
A Night Of Desire (part 2 Explicit)
Be a Good Student
Party Night
My Belonging
Draw You Like A French Girl
Master is calling (Bdsm)
The harsh reality
Until We Meet Again
Back To Typical Life
Aftermath
Interview
Author's Announcement
Revelation
D Day (part 1)
D Day (part 2)
Not Like We Imagined
Reunion
Silence Before The Storm
Show No Mercy
Chaos, for love.
Train Of Consequence
Love Me Even In War
Side Plan
Monster
It's Clear Now
Judgment Day
Letting Go.
Cold Blooded.
Truth be told
Hope
Back Stab
Valencia
Not Afraid
Trap
Trouble, For Love.
Truth Or Dare: Part 1
Truth Or Dare? Part 2.
Tick tock
Heat.
No More Hiding
Berlin, Who Are You?
Professor Is Back
Daddy ( Explicit Dream)
Queen Nairobi
Trickster

Love Knows No Place.

4K 118 37
By LadyCat121

"the way you dress,paris. It turns me on so much, and it makes it hard to ignore you. Its also perfect for easy access..." he bit his lips while smirking at me and his eyes curled smiling.

9: am

I had the best sleep in awhile.

I get off the bed, wear a lilac blouse, black skirt and knee High socks.

I head downstairs to have breakfast with the gang.

I stand Infront of the dining room entrance "hey all, good morning"

They stopped talking and replied, Berlin wasn't there yet.

"a little late Paris, how you are feeling? " the professor smiled.

"pretty good" I nod and head to the cooking area.

I start making my breakfast, my arms moved, but only one thing was on my mind.

Everything that happened last night. I couldn't hold my blush and my smile.

The room's aroma suddenly changed with that cologne, footsteps walked in calmly, and I knew it was him.

I tried to stay calm and not look back at him.

"good morning, ladies and gentlemen," berlin said calmly like he didn't care and started walking towards the kitchen.

"I can't believe you actually called another man other than yourself a gentleman, starting to get humble now aren't we,
? " Denver said sarcastically.

"I didn't specify, maybe I didn't even include you, get over yourself," berlin said coldly with a sarcastic laugh.

I focused my eyes on the eggs I'm cooking, but my heart was racing quickly, even though I've lost my v card to him last night... I still felt nervous around him.

He passed behind me without saying a thing and went to the fridge.

He moved elegantly throughout the kitchen.

Standing beside me preparing his strong coffee, I couldn't help but take a quick glimpse at his face.

He wore a blue suit, white undershirt and a blue tie.

Men in suits are extremely attractive, but he knew how to wear his better than anyone I've ever seen.

I got distracted in his attractiveness when suddenly I burnt myself accidentally when I took the eggs off the stove.

"ahh!" I screamed in pain.

"Paris!" berlin quickly got closer to me and held my hand.

"are you OK?" he calmly said looking me in my eyes with worry.

I looked at him blushing and nodded " yeah it's a small burn I should be OK soon." I smiled slightly loving the way he worried about me

He let go of me and went to one of the drawers to grab out a burns cream.

"here, give me your hand" he tried not to look at me anymore and be more professional Infront of the others.

I gave him my hand and he applied the cream on it.

I looked to the side so the others won't see my blushing face, I felt his fingers and his warm hand on mine... I remembered our intimate night.

"be careful next time" he let go of me and quickly put the cream back in the drawer and got back to making his breakfast.

" Thank you... " I grabbed my egg toast and my hot cocoa and went to sit with the others.

"Hey, you OK?" Nairobi said worried.

"yeah I got burnt, it's nothing"

"I always tell my son to forget everything and just focus on the cooking he is doing" Moscow looked warmly at me.

"yeah, I will take this advice to heart more often" I smiled warmly.

Denver huffed a small laugh and looked to the side, I still don't know what's his deal with me.

Berlin sat Infront of me acting like he didn't care about anyone, he grabbed out his book to read while drinking his coffee. Placing one leg on the other.

I looked away quickly trying to focus.

"hey, Berlin, what are you reading over there? How to stop being an egoistic narcissist dickhead? " Denver said in a provocative tone before biting into his bacon.

Wow... just why is he so hostile against Berlin... I didn't like it at all when they had this kind of clash.

Everyone else sighed, clearly annoyed by how stupid Denver can be.

Well, he loved to start fights more than anything else.

I looked over at Berlin, he sipped his coffee calmly and smirked with a slight laugh.

"no, Denver. But I'm reading a book that might benefit you, I don't have a use for it, I will give it to you later. How to act more like a man and less like a kid."

Berlin said calmly not even bothering to look up at anyone.

I giggled slightly and so did everyone, Denver finally gave up after his father talked to him.

Berlin gave me a smirk and raised his eyebrows proudly before sipping more coffee.

My heart skipped a beat and I looked away biting into my toast I could notice him smile kindly down at his book.

"We have a class on plastic explosives, today guys, I hope everyone is in their right mind" the professor fixed his glasses and looked serious at everyone. Clearly annoyed.

The professor never fails on getting everyone back on track and be more serious.

"This sounds very... Professional professor" I said giggling but worried.

"It is because we will have to be professionals before getting in there, of course, each one of you is a professional in their specific area, but there's other aspects and areas that we all need to be good at," the professor said.

"that should be fun" Tokyo shrugged.

I stare down into my plate and take a sip of my hot cocoa, hearing them all talk and laugh while I and Berlin were quite.

I fought my urge so hard to look up at him and I just looked at the distance eating my toast.

My mind was totally in another place.

"Paris? Paris?" I suddenly heard my name being called by the professor snapping me back into reality.

I looked back at the professor "um... Yes professor"

"do you want to join your mates in this class?"

"yes, definitely. We are going to need all the power and support we can get." I nodded confidently.

"I asked because you seem a little bit... Off today. Is there anything wrong?" the professor stared at me in worry

I briefly gave Berlin a glimpse, he was also focusing on my conversation with the professor as he smirked slightly, but kept his head down on the book.

" no I'm going to be completely focused in class, don't worry" I smiled gently.

We finished our breakfast and headed outside to take a little break before our class.

I saw the professor and Oslo discussing something together with Berlin standing alone beside them.

Nairobi and Helsinki went to play football.

Tokyo and Rio were suddenly nowhere to be seen, talk about being too obvious.

Denver and his father were sitting under a tree talking.

I took a breath and walked past Berlin, the professor and Oslo without looking at them.

I wanted to go away from them for a while to clear my head.

I walked off the distance not really knowing what to do.

I finally found a tree and sat under it, I layed my back on it and took a deep breath.

I took out my book and opened Berlin's page.

My eye landed on the burn I got, noticing it's getting puffer.

I remembered how nice Berlin was with me.

I suddenly heard the grass crack under footsteps. I kept looking Down

"cariño," he said calmly, his footsteps stopped and he stood beside me looking off the distance. His hands in his pockets.

"Such a nice day isn't it, but it can't be compared to last night.
" he gently chuckled and looked down to me.

I blushed and smiled shyly then looked off the distance.

"you are making me embarrassed, but you know I agree"

"tell me, how are you feeling now" he kneeled Infront of me and grabbed my hand that was placed on my naked thigh, between my skirt and my long socks.

My eyelashes fluttered looking deeply in his eyes before looking down shyly.

"It just began to hurt more now," I said.

His fingers rubbed the back of my hand gently smirking at me.

"you will be better soon. Paris, I need to ask you something important" his tone was serious

I looked up at him and nodded "is everything alright?"

"I forgot the condoms last night" he smirked and chuckled.

"oh, about that... Don't worry, I timed it right. I won't get pregnant" I looked Down shy to look at him.

He stood up putting his hands back in his pockets.

"OK that's a relief," he said calmly.

"what were you writing in my page by the way?" he playfully said teasing me.

"it's nothing!" I closed my book immediately putting it between my thighs hiding it from him.

Maybe that wasnt the best place but it's what came to mind immediately

He was amused "you can't hide it there anymore, I can touch you whenever I want now" he leaned down close to my face biting his lips.

"maybe, but that doesn't mean I will allow you to touch me anytime you want" I said playfully teasing him, gently fixing his tie for him.

"are you sure about that" his gaze moved between my lips and my eyes, having a smirk on his devilish lips.

I stared at his lips, drunk in his eyes. Before I closed mine... clung into his neck and kissed him deeply, he was surprised by my courage but he quickly responded by kissing me harder, picking me up in his lap.

He picked me up and pushed my back against the tree, I let out a moan, my thighs wrapped around his waist, he was hungry for me.

We weren't afraid that we are literally outside, anyone could see us.

Our moans and breaths between our kisses were heavy, my hands felt the back of his head and his hands squeezed my buttcheeks hard.

"andrés, I miss you all the time" I broke the kiss and said while staring at his eyes, his hands crept under my skirt feeling my thighs.

"the way you dress, Paris. It turns me on so much, and it makes it hard to ignore you. It's also perfect for easy access..." he bit his lips while smirking at me and his eyes curled smiling.

"n... No! Forget about the easy access, not here please." I blushed so much worried.

"are you sure you don't want it, naughty girl? " he whispered near my ear and bit it, his lips trailed down to my neck and kissed it.

I bit my lips trying not to moan hard, feeling him grow against me down there, I enjoyed it so much, but I was so worried of anyone catching us.

"andrés... I... I want you so much, but it's too risky here" I Barley let out the words and he chuckled before letting me down again.

He fixed his hair, suit and tie.

I fixed my skirt and my blouse, I took a quick glimpse at his pants, and I looked away immediately.

"I caught you looking, cariño" he playfully said.

"andrés... We can't be seen together alone, everyone is suspicious about us" I said sadly and I picked up my books from the ground

When I looked up again Andrés was standing in front of me, his broad chest blocked the view.

He walked towards me making me walk back to the tree and finally hit my back against it.

He leaned near my ear and I held my breath feeling my heart beating quick.

"Be a good girl for me and try to pay attention in class and stay calm, I will treat you well if you succeed in doing so" his voice was very lusty, he slowly kissed my ear before standing tall again flashing me a smirk.

I gulped and blushed before speaking. I loved the way he spoke to me in a dominant way.

"yes, master...i will do my best" I blushed and nodded.

"good girl, see you in class then." he brushed a lock of hair behind my ear and felt my lip then he went back to the team.

I looked around and thankfully nobody was able to see anything.

I sat again under the tree waiting for him to go to them first, before I go to avoid suspicion.

Thanks again for being here, vote if you enjoyed this chapter, the next one is directly linked to this. 🖤🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 831 39
Different imagines with different characters from the show "Money Heist" that I came up with:) All of the information is written in the first chapter...
91K 2.9K 48
Based on Money Heist's Berlin. Just when Berlin thinks he's found his final love in Tatiana, a girl who is also a white collar criminal appears in I...
2.9K 86 9
[DISCONTINUED] Isabella Reyes - a successful and graceful thief with no regrets or mistakes ever made. Andres de Fonollosa and Martin Berrote - sadis...
240K 2K 16
LONDON BASED "N-No. Max!" I shouted, in fear of what was going to happen next. "Shut the fuck up." He gritted his teeth at me making my eyes sting...