Honey || Reddie

By notcoincidental

It's a little funny how he always tastes like honey - - - - This takes place like in 1991, in this world Penn... More

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐒
𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈
𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?
𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭?
𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐘𝐞𝐩, 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧
𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?
𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞
𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟏
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟐
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
um...hi

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

13.2K 319 1.8K
By notcoincidental

I will always put music before the story starts so y'all can listen to it while you read. The chapters will be about 1500 words to 2000. And I always put either cute pictures or memes at the end of my story's so please enjoy💫🍯✨🐝

// this story takes place about a year after IT 2017, but pennywise never happened and all of them are still friends except Eddie. He just moved here //

Honey. Honey, Richie repeated in his mind as he watched the shorter boy walk while jumping over every crease in the sidewalk.

He just stared at him. Ever since school started the smaller boy has been taking that same pathway next to richies house. Always had a jar of honey in his hands. Richie didn't know why. Where he got the honey. Why he was carrying it. Who gave it to him.

He was wearing corduroy orange pants with a striped shirt and a jacket. He wore big combat boots and a backpack with a bunch of pins on it.

Richie wondered why the boy didn't just put the honey in his back pack. The word just kept replaying in his head. Honey, honey, honey, honey until he has saying it out loud. "Honey" he spoke.

Richie never thought people were cute. He refused. He always tell the others and himself that love is silly. But really he was just scared of being heart broken.

He didn't really know his sexuality. He kept telling himself that he was straight. That he likes girls yet he finds him self there at his window every Monday, tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Just watching the boy walk down the sidewalk. "Beautiful" he said out loud not realizing what he said.

His hands shoot up to his mouth and covers it. His friends all look at him. Richie invited them over to work on a group project.

He slowly turns his head to see them all staring at him. "Your mom" he says hoping that they will just brush it off.

"Oooooo do you like someone" Beverly says. Richies eyes pop out of his head. "What? Me? Like someone? Oh please, when hell freezes over" he says in a very loud tone.

"Ok" she says and the others go back to working. When Richie looks back through the window the boy is gone.

The next day he sits by his window again and watches the boy walk up the street. At first he only pays attention to the boy until he notices 2 bully's from his school. They were walking up behind him.

Richie wanted to warn him but he was frozen in place. He watches as the two bully's push honey boy to the ground, breaking his labeled jar of honey.

Glass shatters everywhere and honey runs down the street. The two bully's take off as soon as they see one of the neighborhood moms coming out to yell at them. "Go home! You disgusting children!" She says and then goes back into her house.

Now that everyone is gone Richie bolts down the stairs and out the door, luckily his mom wasn't home yet. He runs outside and over to the boy on the ground looking at his scraped knee and hands.

He doesn't notice Richie at first. "Hey, are you ok?" Richie says. The boys eyes shoot up. "Um yeah" he says.

Richie reaches his hand out to help the boy up. He takes it and in one pull he's off the ground. "S-sorry about your....honey?"
Richie says.

"Oh, it's fine. I get like a jar of honey every single day. My grandma owns a bee farm and anytime I come over she gives me a jar.

I go over there a lot though so I wouldn't worry about it" the boy says looking down nervously. Richie admires the boys face. A tomato couldn't compare to how red Eddies face was turning.

"What's your name?" He says. Richie is snapped out of the stare. " Ummm Richie Tozier what about you?" Richie says. "Edward Kaspbrak but everyone including myself calls me just Eddie." Eddie says trying to hold in a smile.

"Ok just Eddie, see you around" Richie says while stepping back. "Bye umm Richie" he says quietly but loud enough to make Richie laugh a little as he walks up to his porch.

Eddie turns the other way and starts a walking as he hears Richies front door close behind him.

Once he makes it home. He closes the door behind him and puts his back up against it. "Umm Richie" Eddie whispers.

He smiles as he walks to his room and closes the door behind him. He jumps up and gets on his bed. "He's perfect" he says.

Eddie knew he was gay. He just didn't tell anyone. Eddies never liked a boy before and even though he just met Richie a few minutes ago, he was already falling for him.

He found out after his first girlfriend. He always kinda knew but after dating a girl he realized that he was really gay.

He was in love with Brendon Urie and Cole Sprouse. He went to one of the magnet schools. He didn't really have any friends besides Katie.

Katie was the only girl he's ever dated. She asked him out and they were a couple.

Eddie one night thought that it would would be better if he just told her he was gay. So he did. He cried a lot. Telling her how he wishes he was "normal" but everything turned out ok because it turns out she was gay too.

Crazy coincidence Eddie thought. They both cried a lot that night. Afterwards they snuggled up in a blanket and put in a VHS they rented from the video store.

She's his only friend. He rolls over in the bed over to the telephone and dials Katie's number. He waits for her to pick up and when she does he just blurts it all out. "...he was soooo pretty. He has glasses and curly black hair. He's taller than me but then again everyone is taller than me, and his name is Richie. But I call him 'umm Richie' because he calls me 'just Eddie'. Long story, but I think I'm in love." Eddie says in excitement. "You only knew him for like a few minutes" Katie says. "What if he's a real asshole" she says. Eddie thinks about it. "Probably, but I've never ever liked a person before so he can be the first person" eddie says in a hopeful tone.

Eddie can't see it but he knows Katie's rolling her eyes. "Get to know him more and then why don't you ask him out?" She says.

Eddie wanted things to happen naturally and he wanted Richie to ask him out not the other way around. He was just so beautiful. Eddie and Katie talked some more and then went back to bed.

*the next day*

Richie sat in the chair close to the window so he can catch honey boy. Once Richie spots him he stares at him as he walks down the sidewalk. He had new shoes on and a sweater. Richie noticed how the fall leaves matched the golden brown in his hair.

Eddie walked carrying a jar of honey with him. The boy looked up at the window and Richie quickly ducked down hoping that Eddie wouldn't see him. Eddie saw a glimpse but didn't think anything of it.

He wished Richie would come out to him again. Richie was too scared. Honey boy kept on walking. When Richie got back up and looked out the window again, Eddie was gone. 'I need to make my move' Richie thought.

Only he didn't know how because it was now the weekend. Eddie was thinking the same exact thing. 'He's perfect' they both thought.

Eddie decided maybe he should go over to richies to thank him. Richie sat in bed waiting for his mom to get home so he could have dinner because he didn't know how to cook.

His parents divorced about a year ago. Mom got full custody because his dad is an asshole. He loves Richie but he just doesn't know how to show it. Every summer Richie goes out to his Dads house. They've never had a great relationship but his dad but Richie still loves him. Richie hears the door bell ring and that means his mom was home. 'It's a little early for that isn't it?' He thought.

He runs down the stairs and straight to the front door. He slowly unlocks it and turns the handle.  Instead of seeing his mom he sees a small boy.

Richies eyes go big. "Hi" Eddie says while giving him a small smile. "Hey" Richie says back. "I brought you this, as a thank you" Eddie says handing over a jar of honey with a label that said 'umm Richie' which makes Richie smile just at the fact that he remembered his name.

"Thank you but why are you thanking me?" Richie says while smiling. "For saving my life" Eddie says. "I helped you off the ground" Richie says. "Oh well, besides my house has so much honey it's insane so now I have someone to give it to......unless you don't want it I mean I..." Eddie says quickly. "No, no I love honey. Thank you." Richie says.

"Ok cool, I left my number taped to the bottom so when you run out you can call me" he smiles as he walks off the porch and starts walking home.

"Bye Ed's" rich is yells. "Don't call me that" Eddie yells back. Richie smiles and walks back into the house. He stares at the honey jar. 'Do I like him?' Richie thinks. 'Is this a normal feeling?' He thinks as he walks down the hallway to the kitchen. 'Am I in love?' Richie thinks.

I hope you enjoyed this story and please comment and give this chapter a star if you enjoyed it and add to your library if you want more. Reddie is and will always be my religion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 91 43
Richie Tozier. A 16 year old boy and a closeted gay growing up in a homophobic society. He hides how he truly feels about one boy in particular his b...
4K 204 27
Scream X A Nightmare on Elm Street X The Losers Club AU (IT) What if what happened in Scream had occurred before in not such a famous town like Derry...
1.2K 1 27
It has been two years since the losers fought Pennywise and Richie and Eddie are discovering they have feelings for each other. Richie wants to tell...
26K 944 13
Richie Tozier/Eddie Kaspbrak [ High School AU ] After the Losers Club part ways following the demise of Pennywise, they are soon reunited during thei...