The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

When Marinette got angry.

831 23 54
By miraculouslylazy_

(Peeps here are 17 years of age.)

Marinette Dupain-Cheng stomped her foot as she walked towards her room.
Grabbing a can of redbull due to her lack of sleep, she marched towards a certain someone. Exactly aware of their presence.

"Tikki! Why did you not tell me." Marinette demanded as a red aura seemed to cover her.
Evidently depicting her angry state.

(If you don't watch anime, then you purrobably don't know about anger and aura stuff. But it kinda looks like this:

See that red and purple stuff in the background? That's an angry aura.
P.S. if you see those faces, in those states, run for your lives!!!!!)

"Didn't tell you what?" Tikki gulped.

"That."

The kwami nodded.

"Yesterday."

She holds her breath.

"You."

Shaking her head, the kwami thought, 'No please no. Not that."

"Ate all my cookies!!!!!"

At that, Tikki fell to the ground on her knees and started to give Marinette her best impression of baby kwami eyes.

"I'm so sorry Marinette!!! I didn't mean to eat all of them. It just, sorta, happened." She gave a sheepish grin at the end of her oh-so-convincing speech.

Marinette did an iconic eye twitch.

"But why did you eat my share of them!? I was planning to eat them while binge watching Fairy Tail and My hero academia!!!" Marinette ended.

"Wait. A. Freaking. Minute." Tikki gasped.

"What?" Marinette asked, steam fuming out of her ears.
Literally.

"You weren't planning on watching Fairy Tail and My hero academia in one go?!"

"Of course I was!"

"... Miraculous holders these days..."

"Oh and not to mention." Tikki added.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows at her, still angry.

"..."

"What is it?!"

"You're late for school."

"WHAT!?"

She nodded in an answer.

"This conversation is not over!"

Tikki shuddered at the thought.

Marinette entered the school gates in a bad mood.

Not bothering to look up when the janitor gave her a scolding on walking on freshly mopped floor.

Sure gave him a death glare.
And he was whimpering like a mouse.

However, she shifted to the dried area so as to not let his efforts go to waste.

She successfully suppressed a smile.

"Marinette, you're-" Madame Bustier started.

"Late again, I know." She said, completing the sentence.

"Nino, be careful." Alya whispered.

"I know. She's entered the Angry Mari Mode." He whispered back.

Adrien overheard their conversation.

And sat there like an oblivious dork like he is.

"What's up with her?" He asked as Marinette pulled her hoodie up and stared at the teacher, grabbing her fifth redbull for the day.

"Girl, you look like a living zombie, what's happened to you?"

Adrien turned around to listen to their talk, totally ignoring Nino who was just about to go on a rant to answer the former's previous question.

"Nothing. Just, I was playing polo the entire night!" Marinette exclaimed sarcastically.

"Which reminds me have you heard the latest akumatization that occured last night at 3:00 a.m.?" Alya asked the boys.

"Geez, Ladybug really looked like she wanted to smack that akuma in the face for waking her up from her slumber." Alya said showing a clip of Ladybug yawning and kicking the akuma... Brutally...

That's another story.

"Oh yeah, tell me about it." Marinette sipped on her can of redbull.

"That's your fifth one today. Are you sure your feeling ok?" Alya asked with concern as she pointed to the can of energy drink in Marinette's hand.

"Please just let me drink this. I haven't slept in like 36 hours." She groaned.

"36 HOURS?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING LADY?" Nino shouted.

"Nino Lahiffe, will you be quiet before I send you to the principal?"

"Sorry du- I mean, Miss B." He said.

"That's impressive. How are you even awake?!" Alya said.

"Don't ask."

Adrien remembered the previous night and Ladubug's behaviour. He wasn't so sleep deprived. No reasons.

Ho, however, was unsure what kept Marinette awake for two whole God damn days.

"So, what was that angry Mari mode you were talking about?" Adrien asked, once the school bell rang.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. You don't want to mess with Marinette when she is in that mode. It is specially identified mode which only Marinette can enter. She's super angry and once, she even punched a boy who was trying to hit on her on his face. He lost two teeth and returned home with a broken and bleeding nose." Nino gasped as a shiver ran down his spine.

"Crap. She's pretty scary for a small size, isn't she?"

"Mhm."

Adrien froze in his steps as he felt a dangerous hand grasp his shoulders.

"A-D-R-K-I-N-S." Chloe chirped behind him, her eyes literally shining like stars.

"H-hey Chlo." Adrien stuttered as he nervously turned around to experience living hell.

"Geez, cut it out Your Royal HighASSness." He heard a plain but nevertheless threatening voice.
Turning around, he saw none other than Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Marinette?" Adrien stammered.

"What are you doing, you little peasant?" Chloe scoffed gazing at her lovely nails.

A hand clutched Chloe's hand and the said hand twisted the former's.

Hard.

"Ouch." Alya whined imagining Chloe's pain.

"Once, when Mari was in her angry Mari mode, she punched a wall and literally cracked it. She wanted to take out her anger." Nino told Adrien.

Adrien winced too as a scream escaped the blondie's mouth.

"What. Did. You. Say." Marinette whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine.

"I said, what are you- Ah!" Chloe's shrieked as Marinette twisted her hand harder halfway through her sentence.

Chloe still had that ego which shattered as soon as she heard Marinette's dead threatening voice.

"Don't. Ever. I say, ever. Speak to me like that again. Clear?"

Chloe shook her head in a scared manner.

"S-sorry!" She gasped as Marinette let her go as she scurried off behind Sabrina.

"I would not want to be Chloe." Alya whispered sending chills down Nino.

However, Adrien Agreste, totally missing the point, whispered, "She's an angel who saved me from the she-devil!!!!"

"Dude, you are definitely an idiot."
__________

"Guys! You can come at the bakery for lunch!" Marinette smiled at her friends.

"Sure M!" Alya giggled.

"Woah! They're acting like nothing happened!" Adrien whispered to Nino as they followed the girls outside the school.

"Yup. It's for your own good. Just go with the flow." Nino whispered back.

"So, am I just supposed to forget all that happened when Marinette got angry?" Adrien said.

"Yup." Nino said.

He whispered to Adrien, "It all happened when-"

"Marinette got angry." Adrien finished his sentence.

"She's awesome." He said so only he could hear.

Bug Out!!!!!
P.S. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 10.3K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
41.2K 603 200
I'm kinda in both of those moods right now, so this book is just memes, funny stuff, etc. Yes, the two fandoms have merged together in this, because...
66.5K 769 22
This story will include~ Marichat Ladynoir Adrinette Ladrien
42K 1.2K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...