Nothing's Over (IPY: Book 2)

By SolidInspirit0809

Myungsoo and Sun-ji made it as an idol under Woolim Entertainment. They have been lovers since high school u... More

Prologue
1. This isn't the END
3. Project with Krystal
4. Meeting Zea:5
5. We're in Trouble
6. The Breakup
7. Confession?
8. It's Really Over
9. Confusing
10. Let's Go Dream Team
11. Bad News
12. Funeral
Author's Note
13. Serious Talk
14. I Miss You
15. Escape from Reality
16. Heartaches
17. Truth Untold
18. Art of Sacrifice
19. Art of Sacrifice (2)
20. Moving on? I don't think so
ATTENTION!
21. What now?
22. Back to Reality
23. Normal life
24. Positive
25. Decisions
TRAILER!!!!
26. Why?
27. This can't be!
28. Art of Forgiveness
29. I do
Special Chapter 1: Chaotic Wedding Day
Special Chapter 2: I'm Ready
Special Chapter: Happy Ever After
New Book
Announcement
!! New Story !!

2. Emptiness

1.6K 62 0
By SolidInspirit0809

Sun-ji's POV

We are inside Myungsoo's car right now. I didn't even realize that we are already in our dorm building's parking lot until he stopped the car. He's been holding my hand all the way here and no one from us is able to let go of each other's hand.

"I guess I won't be seeing you anymore," I said, tears forming on my eyes again. He squeezed my hand and faced me.

"Correction, you won't be seeing me often. We're working in the same company remember? So it's impossible for us not to see each other," I tried to sound cheerful.

"Well, then.. I guess this is goodbye," tears start to stream down my cheeks. He cupped my cheeks and let me look at him.

"Please don't cry. It hurts me to see you crying," he wiped my tears with his thumbs. "There will just be slightly changes. Yes we won't be seeing each other often but we can still communicate through phone like what we always do."

I closed my eyes, maybe in that way my tears will stop from falling.. but they won't. I held his hands that are cupping my cheeks.

We both stared at each other's eyes. It's like we're comforting one another, telling each other that everything will be alright by looking at each other's eyes.

***************

Myungsoo already left and here I am right now, standing still in front of our dorm's door, staring blankly at it. Even though Myungsoo assured me that everything will be alright, I can't help not to think that things will get worse between our relationship.

"Ay,  Kamchaegya! (You startled me)," Katie eonni, one of my group mate, opened the door and was shocked to see me standing still in front of our dorm.

"What are you doing out here? It's freezing, why don't you come inside?" she asked.

I stared at her with tears forming on my eyes and after seconds, I hugged her tightly and completely cried on her shoulder.

"W-what's wrong?" she confusedly asked. She pulled away from the hug and held my arms to take a look at me.

"Why are you crying? What happened?" she worriedly asked. I just shook my head and cried even more.

"Come inside first, someone might see you out here," she said and we both went inside. I sat on our sofa while she's getting me a glass of water.

"What happened?" Yumi eonni, one of my group mate too, asked as she got out of her room and saw me crying. She sat beside me and comforted me by stroking my back.

"Here, drink some," Katie eonni gave me a glass of water. I just held it and stared at it.

"It's over," I said and sniffed.

"Over? What's over?" Yumi eonni asked.

"Why is Sun-ji crying?" Hyena eonni, the eldest among us, asked who just got back from her schedule. She sat on the floor and wiped my tears.

There are four of us in the group and I am the youngest. Maybe that is the reason why they take really good care of me.

"It's over between Myungsoo and I," I said and sobbed.

"Eh??? Why? Did he break up with you?" Katie eonni asked. I shook my head and sobbed more.

"He did not break up with me but he said that we should take a break from our relationship," I said as I look at them.

"Waeyo? Everything seems okay with your relationship," Yumi reacted.

"His fans are already suspecting that there's something going on between us. He worries that I might gain anti-fans because of our relationship," I explained and at last, I managed to calm myself down.

Silence...

"I think what Myungsoo did was right. You're almost at the peek of your career and any issues like that can ruin everything you've worked hard for," Hyena eonni said.

"Besides, you two are not breaking up. As what Myungsoo said, you're just taking a break," Yumi said as she wiped my tears.

"You've been together as a couple for so many years so nothing can separate the both of you," Katie smiled.

They are right. Nothing can separate us. Why am I reacting this way? We are not breaking up, we're just taking a break. I let out a sigh and smiled at them.

"What am I going to do without you eonnis," I said and hugged them.

*****************

<Are you still awake?>

I am lying down on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling when I received a message from Myungsoo.

<Not yet. I think it will be hard for me to sleep tonight.> I replied. Seconds after, he replied.

<I love you Sun-ji.>

I smiled while staring at his message but still, tears began streaming down my cheeks again. I love this guy so much that it pains me just to think that we'll separate. I received another message from him.

<Don't worry too much and get some rest. Goodnight.>

I wiped my tears and replied to him.

<Ne.. Get some rest too. Goodnight.>

I placed my phone under my pillow after replying then I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

******************

After our scheduled guest appearance in the talk show Hello Counselor, we went straight to our company building. Manager eonni said that our CEO wants to talk to us.

"Annyeong haseyo, dae-pyo-nim," the four of us said when we arrived at his office.

"Oh, you're here. Sit down." We all did what he said and stared at him, waiting for what he's going to tell us.

"It's been 4 months since your last comeback so I decided to make you comeback again this month," he started.

"All of you will be so busy this month because unlike your previous concepts, your concept for this comeback has more on like a swag feel so expect that the dance for the song will be intense." We all cheered from joy. We never had a concept like that before and we so wanted to have one.

"Sun-ji," our CEO called me.

"Ne, dae-pyo-nim?"

"You will be the busiest this month. I decided to collaborate you with Ze:A 5. Their CEO requested for it and I think that it will be good for your image so I agreed to it."

"Ne, dae-pyo-nim," I cheerfully responded.

"Well, that's it for today. I'll be discussing the other details to all of you tomorrow," he dismissed us.

"Sun-ji?" I am about to go out of the door when he called me. The others already left.

"Ne, dae-pyo-nim?"

"Are you alright?" he asked. I gave him a confused look. What is he talking about?

"I told Myungsoo to break up with you." So our CEO was the one who made Myungsoo do it. I hanged my head down from sadness. Why did he make him do that? I thought he's okay with our relationship?

"I see that he already did," he said and sighed. So what he knows is that Myungsoo and I already broke up but the truth is we didn't.

"I'm really sorry, Sun-ji. I made him do that for the sake of both of you. For your career. I hope you understand me," he said. When I look at him, I saw in his eyes that he's sincere. That he really doesn't want that to happen. That he only made Myungsoo do that because he worries for us.

"I understand, dae-pyo-nim," I said. I feel like I'm betraying him for telling a lie that Myungsoo and I already broke up. Our CEO is like our father, he takes really good care of us. He's the reason why we are where we are right now.

"You can go now," he said.

"Dae-pyo-nim?" he stared at me, waiting for what I'm about to say.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?" he asked.

"Can I have a hug?" he got confused at my sudden request but he hugged me eventually. Maybe the heaviness in my heart will ease by hugging him.

"Thanks, dae-pyo-nim," I smiled at him and he did the same. I let out a heavy sigh and walked out of his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
153K 5.8K 50
This is Book 1 of the sequel "ILY." You are a first year med student from America and you dreamed of finishing your internship in South Korea. Intell...
4.5K 273 54
NOTHING IS RIGHT BEYOND THE LIMITS. NEITHER HATE, NOR LOVE. _______________________________________________________ "Miss Y/n, what is love to you...
423 26 17
"But then I met him and now he is the lifeline that keeps me from drowning." Hwang Sun-Hi has been a trainee for a few years now for Big Hit Entertai...