The Mission of Love: Magical...

By shayminlover12233

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
The Moonlight Festival
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
The Truth(2)
Seperated
The Gift
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Training
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Chased
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

Savior

3 1 0
By shayminlover12233

    ~~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. Darkness is the only thing that I can see right now. I'm in a void of darkness and I'm just holding my sword tightly with my two hands. I didn't dare to take any step.

I'm stuck in here and I don't have any idea where I am. After running through those corridors, I fell in here and left standing and staring on nowhere. I wonder if Sky is also in here. Okay, I'll just call his name, once " Sky! " I uttered and heard no response. My source is not dependable at all, and I just realized it right now.

" Torch " I muttered, lowered my sword and formed a floating small orange fire on the palm of my hands that gave only a small light for me to see my red shirt and red-edged skirt.

" Breanne, help me! " A crying voice echoed from somewhere. It's like Sky's voice " Help! "

I followed the voice's direction and saw a guy's back of green clothing that is illuminated by the small fire on my hands. I gave Sky a red jacket, not a green one.

He slowly turned his face on me and saw a guy's face grinning widely, fiendishly. I stepped faraway from him and tightened my grip on my sword.

Mischievous laughs echoed everywhere and surrounded my ears and made me unable to hear anything except that devilish laugh. I dematerialized the fire and let the sword fall on the ground with a clatter and I covered my ears with my hands but the voice did not decease.

Why are these not stopping? This must be one of the tricks that this guy made " Show yourself! " I shouted loudly and made the laughing stop. I removed my hand from my ears and stared at nowhere again. I casted another flickering flame on my palm and lowered my body to take the sword with my hand.

After a few moments, there was silence. I looked over my shoulder and saw the shadow of my own body. I turned my gaze on the front and saw nothingness.

" My sister, we've met again " The lights turned on line by line from above when Ray spoke and he is standing on a podium. It lit the wide steel room that we're in right now. Two metal chairs with handcuffs on the armchairs and on its legs are sat on each of his side " Or, I must say, former sister. "

I made the fire on my palm disappear and dared to speak " You really are out of your mind Ray " I said and it just made him grin " Where am I Ray? How did you bring me here? "

" Is it that is important? I caught you, and that's what matters " Ray said calmly. I must contain my emotions " Now, please sit here. "

" Stop playing dumb games, Ray " I said firmly, make the small fire on my hand disappear " You need to go to a mental hospital. "

Ray bursted laughing while pointing his finger on me " You're so hilarious! " He grimaced and made a stoic face " Seize her. "

Ten guys suddenly appeared from nowhere, circling around me. Their faces are covered with black cloaks. Each of them doesn't have any sword in arm. They're obviously black mages. I must step back.

" Strepris Amizum! " They all shouted in unison and black smokey lines rushed through me. It's too late. A black cage formed from their cannoned magic and trapped me. I slashed the bar, but it didn't have any effect. This trap magic is, impenetrable.

" Oh, poor sister " Ray said sarcastically as he came forward to me, passing through the black lines that contained me in here, until the only obstacle between our face is just the smoky black lines of the cage " You will forever be, the weakest in our family " He said while forming a face of revulsion infront of me " Kill her. "

He then slowly returned to the middle of the chairs. He told me to sit there and yet he's going to kill me? My brother really needs to be checked by a psychiatrist.

" Jenistre Lasimia! " They all shouted in unison. This is where my mission ends. All of the black smoky lines grew ten times bigger and rushed to me as swift as it can, but suddenly, it stopped and one of the lines slowly disappeared, and is followed by one of the lines that prisons me in this cage.

The strength of the spell suddenly withered and all the mages stopped casting the spell and stared at one of the black mages. He's dying. Colored particles slowly rose into the air and disappeared.

All of them glared at me and I just gave them of an expression like 'I don't know', but it didn't stop them from glaring. Another black mage suddenly fell to the ground and died. They glared at me again " I'm prisoned here in your impenetrable cage. How can I kill your mage? " They kept glaring after I said it. There should be six mages alone for me to break this and there are still eight left.

Whoever is killing these mages, I'm glad that this stranger helped me. I kept my sword lowered below my hips as I stared at them. Another one fell and died. Ray turned his head and saw that his men were deducted. He glared at me and I exchanged it with a smile.

" What happened?! You fools! " Ray yelled in anger and swiftly teleported infront of a cloaked mage, gripping his neck, but still not losing the spell that imprisoned me in here

" I don't know " He said with pain in his throat. Ray settled him down and gazed at me.

" Sister " Ray said cheekily " You must be cunning but... " A thud from the steel floor stopped my brother from speaking. Another mage has fallen. This is my chance. Ray looked at me with great abhorrence " What the heck! "

" Unbind! " I screamed as I touch the bars, making it vanish and threw the lying six mages on the steel floor. The black lines on the floor slowly disappeared.

I held my sword tightly as Raystack stared at me with a wide abominable grin carved on his face. Why are demons always intrepid!? " Sister, I never thought of you escaping from my tricks. "

" And that's what always brings you down " I answered and I exchanged him with a stare too. His pale blue eyes are full of cupidity.

" Thanks for the encouragement dear former sister " Ray said sarcastically. Demons really are intrepid.

I quickly teleported infront of him. I saw the shock in his eyes. He never anticipated this. I pushed the sword through his stomach but he was out of my sight when I did. I glanced at the mages. I examined the grounds of the steel-covered room but their is no sight of them anymore. My assist could've killed them. Speaking of that guy, who and where is he?

" Aggh! " I woke up from my thoughts when I felt something hit the back of my left shoulder and is now burning in pain. I turned my head to see the part of my shirt on my back that's burnt. I touched the burnt part of my skin and, Ughh! It hurts, real bad. I groaned weakly and removed my finger on my burnt skin.

" Tsk tsk tsk, you're not paying attention my dear " Ray said cheekily. I turned and faced him. The pain in my skin burns " Ice thorns " He muttered and small ice fragments flew towards me. I leaped on the side to avoid those, ignoring the pain on my back. I saw a small wound on my right arm. I turned my gaze back on Ray...

" Aah! " My skin swells and it burns more because of it.

" I really like playing with you " Ray said with a demonic laugh " Molten. "

The steel floor around me slowly changed into lava. Surrounding me as the metal floor that I'm standing on is slowly melting. I gritted my teeth in defeat. Ray really is out of his mind. I wonder where is that guy or whoever it is that killed those mages earlier.

" Solidify " The lava turned into obsidian and stopped melting the steel. I stared back at Raystack that is just smiling at me.

" Hydro pulse " Raystack muttered and pointed his palm to me, releasing great amount of water rushing through.

" Ice barrier " I casted and formed a rectangular clear ice barrier. I heard the crashing of the water to the barrier. Seeing Ray frozen solid because of the magic bounce made by the barrier.

I took the time imagining the place where I and Sky ran earlier so I could teleport. A force hit my mind. This place doesn't allow anybody to get out.

Hearing the cracking of ice whipped my attention back to Ray. He grinned again, fiendishly. I teleported farther from him. Hopefully I can teleport in the premises. Fireballs suddenly rushed through me. I ducked to avoid one and used my sword to block the other one, making me fell down the steel floor, hitting the burnt part of my shoulder. I groaned. Brother!

Ray appeared infront of my lying body, holding a fireball in hand. His grin is purely, atrocious " I really love having a toy... "

Ray suddenly flew far to the steel ground with a big groan and a thud. An ash-gray haired tall man clad in a long sleeve with black and with stripes that reaches the end of his toes appeared infront of me. He must've been my accompany here earlier, if he is.

" Are you just gonna sleep right there or you're gonna stand up and help me kill this guy? " He asked sarcastically and annoyingly, offered his hand and I just took it and stood up while holding my sword on my other hand. I noticed him glance at my burnt skin " You've got severe burns. "

I really don't feel it at all. Maybe it's because of the commotion that's wiping the pain away " Let's just get out of here " I said.

" Nah, we can't if this guy is still in here " He said while rolling his eyes.

" Why? " I asked.

" He controls the steel room illusion that you're in " He stated " we're in."

" So all of these are just illusions? " I asked and stared at the grey-eyed guy.

" No, this room alone " Great, I still got this wounds when I get out of here " Don't worry, I'll heal that when we leave here. "

Is he a mind reader? I gazed back at Raystack that has his black red-edged sword in both of his hands. He grinned again. The guy beside me made a black sword by his magic and rushed to Ray in one swift. Their swords clashed. They're too faraway for me to see what really is happening between them. The grey-haired guy returned on my side and laughed.

" Hey, you gonna help me? " He asked. Ray suddenly appeared infront of him and slashed him. I stepped away from them. Ray didn't hit anything. Instead a black smoke appeared floating infront of him.That guy's fast huh.

" I really hate interference " He said with loathing, only a feet away from me. I slashed my sword and he easily countered it. The wound on my right arm pains!

I took my sword away from our clashing and he took his away too. He slash his sword on my head and I hardly shielded it using the sword in my hand. He's pushing my own sword on my face that is only an inch away and I am trying to push it back but the burn on my arm doesn't allow it. The sword's blade came closer until it wounded my cheek that made it bleed.

Raystack grinned wider and I groaned in pain. Raystack then flew faraway from me. I fell on the steel floor while panting with my two hands and my knees supporting my body. It feels like my whole strength is drained. I heard many thuds from the steel floor and clashes of swords. I kept on staring on the steel ground. The sweat on my forehead kept on dripping to the steel floor.

I stood up again and faced the two rivalries. I gripped my sword tightly and teleported on Ray's back. I slashed the sword heavily but he noticed me before It hit him and he disappeared from my sight after a second. I stared at my colleague and saw him smiling calmly infront of me. A breathe sounded on my back and I frantically jumped on my colleague's side.

Ray smiled again. He abruptly threw a large ice shard to me and I closed my eyes in shock. I opened it again and saw that it was blocked by my colleague's charcoal sword. I ran to Ray again and clashed my sword on him, again and again. He kicked me to the ground and an ominous thud echoed from the floor. He walked near me and my colleague suddenly appeared beside him and pushed him faraway. He swiftly teleported back infront of my company and slashed his sword in its body. He grinned when he successfully hit him.

My colleague 's frame suddenly disappeared from my sight and when I turned my gaze on Ray's direction, I saw two grey-eyed man that is above Ray. One of them dug the sword from his back through his heart. He slashed the one infront of him but was just an illusion. Ray started spitting blood and tears started streaming to my cheek and combined with the flowing blood from wound.

" I know that it's hard to see your own brother die infront of you. " The grey-eyed man said.

Everything slowly turned blurry. I know it is, but if it's for the sake of this world to continue. I must not give up, for the people, for our land, and for Sky...

- :(

Please vote if you like my story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 40 16
2nd Place in The Dragon Fire Awards 3rd Place in Science Fiction in the Tricolour Terrenial Awards. " No one was truly your own in this world. Everyo...
12 0 5
Glory of the known universe, a place of wonder & unlimited possibility, the planet and its people were held in reverence & to some even seen as Gods...
8.9K 680 38
*Completed* *Not fully edited* Adeline Winters, a young rebellious teen in High School, who enjoys giving not only her teachers a hard time but her f...
1K 8 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...