Mated To The Bastard (lone st...

By Animejunkie13

My names Virgo its been a year since I challenge my cousin to be Alpha and lost. I don't regret it one bit be... More

Beginning
Big lost
Birth.
Bennett
Rose
Virgo
Judgement
Punishment
Curse
Hunted
The Cresent Moon Pack
Save him
My Mate
Are you crazy
Who is He?
The Curse
The Talk
Trial
Meet your father
Tell me everything
I'm leaving
Trying
Touch me
wild wild
Moving on
I'm off
Saying good bye and Hello
The Villains
Rescue plan
Break the Curse
counter attack
A might Alpha
The Firefly Pack
wrap it up.

it's crazy.

1.5K 90 10
By Animejunkie13

Virgo's POV

I was following Olo as he brought me to the pack house.

We walked throw the Forrest until we made it to a clearing. There were was a mansion build into the side of a large plateau.

It wasn't massive but I could feel a sense of coming home.

"This is nice, " I thought to myself as I observed the infrastructure.

It was made of see through glass and iron, from what I could see.

"So this is the pack house," I asks him.

"Yeap, this is the pack house, let me show you to the Alpha suit," he laughed and says.

I followed behind him as he climbed and stairs, then he pushed open a the largest door I've seen on a house.

Walking in behind him, I observer the interior. It was all modern furniture and design.

It's hard to believe a place like this was built in the middle of nowhere.

"Suppressed right, it's all new, Rick build it to replace the old pack house arround 6 years ago," Frank smiles and says.

"I see was the only think that could register in my mind," as he talks.

"Let's go," Olo smiles and says then starts to go up the stairs.

"Daddy," I heard someone yell looking around I saw two small kids running towards Frank.

Turning around, he scopes them up in his arms and swings them around.

"Daddy, we've missed you, is papa coming home soon?," They both say.

"Yeah papa is on his way home," he smiles and tells his kids.

"So this is what fatherly love looks like," I wonder myself.

"Fannon and Yolo, this is Virgo," Frank says introducing them to me.

"AHH nice to meet you," the one that looks younger stretched out his arms and say.

I could only smile and shake his hand.

"Okay guys, you have to get going ," he says to them and they start to frown.

"But daddy__yyyyyy please can we go home and play games"

"No! now go back to the daycare," he orders them.

"Okay," they both sabb and say, I could tell they were upset by there dad's rejection of there idea.

After which he gently puts them down and they run off in the direction they came.

"Your kids are beautiful," I tell him.

"Thanks, you and Frank your mates right," I asked him. But no reply came from Olo.

He looked stiff, "hey Olo I'm sorry," but before I could finish he told me it was ok.

"Don't worry, to answer your question, I don't know if we are mates," he tells me and continues to walk in a head.

We walked in silence for awhile until we got to room with Alpha marked on it.

"Hey Frank I'm really sorry for upsetting you," I tell him.

He sighs and says, " I'm not mad at you Virgo I'm just worried, I really want Frank to be my mate and if he isn't I don't know what I'll do, I'm just really concerned,"

"Don't worry, Olo I'm sure you guys are mate," I am tell him.

"That's what, Najay and Chester thought," he snickered.

And then it dawn in me again that I destroyed a perfect relationship.

Everywhere I go, thing's always get fucked up, "I'm sorry Virgo I didn't mean that," Olo apologies.

I could tell he wasn't trying to argue, he's just scared someone will come along and destroy there relationship.

"It's okay bro," I tell him and start to push the door open.

"Okay Olo, Oh before I go, here's a smartphone, if you need me, my number and Frank's are in your contact, you can call me anytime," he says and hands me s new iPhone.

I wasn't really a fan of iPhones or most smartphones but I accept his offer.

"Thanks I'll call you, if I need you," and close the door and enter the room.

After getting into the room, I look around and like what I saw.

"My talk with Olo reminded me that my mate was in love with someone else, I didn't care when I tried to mark him, now I still want him but I won't force him, if he doesn't want me, I'll still love him," I thought as I stepped into the room.

The moment I sniffed the room to get a smell of the the room, my nose is assaulted by the most wonderful smell in the world.

I remember this scent, "this can't be happening, my mate is near by," I thought.

I was trying as hard as possible to resist his scent, my throat was getting dry.

I wanted to run out of the room, but I didn't want to do anything stupid because I agitated.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and decided to see him.

"I never expected my mate to affect me this much, his scent alone was driving me crazy, how can he smell this sweat," I wondered to myself.

I stopped walking as I reached what looked like one of the bedrooms in the suit.

Opening the door, I saw the same face that haunted my thoughts. He was so sexy.

"But he belongs to someone else," I thought.

"What are you doing here" I growled out at him.

"So now you don't want me, after the stunt you pulled," he asks me cynically.

"No I want you, no I mean why don't you have a boyfriend," I asks him.

"Yeah I had a wonderful boyfriend that I loved so much and I thought that loved me so much, but he decided that he doesn't want me, he kicked me out of his life and begged me to get with another guy," he says with so much venom.

I was caught off guard by his response, I was glad that there relationship was over and in the flip side i felt like shit because I knew that I'm the cause of there break up.

"I'll talk to Chester, I do___" but before I could finish he cut me off and says.

"Don't f*cking talk to Chester, don't," he warned me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," I tell him.

"Upset me I'm, you fuc*ing destroyed my life, I was peaceful happy with my boyfriends of many years," I puffed out angry.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did to you and Chester and if I could go back I would fix this," I tell him.

"Good then! fix every fuc*ing thing. just let's get this fucking think over so I can get back to Chester," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Let's mate and break this curse so we can go our separate ways," he states.

I wanted to mate him here after hearing his argument. But I don't want it this way. I want more than a mate, I want someone to love me, someone to cherish.

Even if he's my mate, I don't want him this way. "Moon help me," I closed my eyes and prayed.

"Hurry up before I change my mind idiot," he says.

Opening my eyes I look down at my mate and turn away without saying a word.

"What the hell are you doing," he yelled at me.

But didn't acknowledge him and closed the door.

There was another room, so I took that one as mine.

I was stepping inside when I heard him call me bastard.

That word it irk me, it was like a trigger for me.

He was standing beside as I held the door to enter the room. He caught up to me and yanked my hand away from the door.

His touch was amazing but before I could enjoy it he call s me bastard again.

"Bastard didn't you hear me calling you," he says to me harshly.

"Don't call me that," I warned him and pulled his hand from the door.

Moving swiftly I by pass him and slam the door and inter inside.

"Motherfu*ker open up, you Fu*king bastard, now you don't want to see me, after the stunt you pulled," he cursed.

He cursed me for over an hour before it got quite.

After he was gone I slid under the quilt and went to bed.

Please read and enjoy.

This story is interesting.

I want to get 9 more chapters out.

Wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 9 18
My eyes met his, my heart pounded and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe that my best friend was my mate. Let's rewind a bit. I'm Camron, feel fre...
256K 10.1K 17
"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to find out the hard way how strong I am." Strength isn't always physical. I should know. I have plenty of that. It's...
88.2K 5.1K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
68.1K 1.9K 34
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...