Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

Oleh Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... Lebih Banyak

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

Go To Him (Part 2)

1.2K 25 35
Oleh Malkat1969

My clothes still smelled exactly like him, the threads infused with his signature cologne. I try my best to mask it with my own perfume but I know what lies beneath the surface.

His skin particles are still underneath my fingernails, his taste is lingering on my lips. Remnants of him are all around my body, yet It's John's hand that I'm holding. It's him I'm walking side by side with into the studio, not Ringo.

It was just a brief stop. The band needed to go over some things and John had allowed me to tag along since we had already planned a day together. I was quite timid. It had been a while since I'd been around John and Ringo at the same time, as shortly after our affair began I had quit my job at the studio. I worried that John would catch onto something once we were all in the same room together again.

Hand in hand, we walked into EMI and were greeted warmly by the secretary. My legs felt shaky as I looked around the room, and I breathed a small sigh of relief when I didn't see Ringo right away.

"Hello John, hello Claire." She smiled and quickly shifted her attention back to her paperwork.

"I'll wait out here, babe." I whispered to John. He grinned and kissed me on the cheek, and I settled into one of the chairs in the lobby.

I tapped my feet nervously on the ground, then remembered the pack of cigarettes I'd brought. I shuffled around my purse until I found it, then placed one between my pursed lips.

I inhaled greedily, letting the smoke completely penetrate my lungs and give me a bit of relief.

With the cigarette still between my lips, I decided to get up and walk around. Sitting wasn't doing my anxiety any favors.

"I didn't know you smoked, Claire?" The secretary smirked as she watched me pace around.

"I don't, usually. Just a bit nervous today." I chuckled, taking another long drag.

"I've got something that'll relax your nerves." A thick scouse drawl chimed in from behind me.

"Oh hey Ringo." I smiled nervously as his hand brushed against my shoulder. The same shoulder he bit last night while he was fucking me senseless on my living room couch.

"You look nice today. Where are you and John headed?" He asked, sitting down at the edge of the secretary's desk and pulling a joint out of his pocket. He offered one to me, but I politely declined.

"Just going for a late lunch, then probably headed home. Aren't you supposed to be in there?" I gestured my hand towards the studio where the other three boys were chatting away.

"Nah. I hate meetings."

I laughed at his cynicism.

"And why's that?" I smirked.

"They're boring! It's just John and Paul yapping about something or other while George and I play footsies."

I giggled and locked eyes with him briefly, but peeled away as soon as I noticed the others joining us.

"Hey Claire!" George and Paul sang and gave me hugs, while John just crossed his arms and stared.

"Hey guys! How was the meeting?" I asked.

"Oh you know." Paul chuckled, and patted my back.

"Ready to go, love?" John asked, strolling towards me then pulling me into his arms for an embrace. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I think so!" I retorted. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Ringo looking at me pensively, and it made me feel a bit awkward.

John and I said our goodbyes to everyone and began to walk out. Before he opened the door Ringo stopped us, making my heartbeat come to a halt.

"Wait!" He shouted.

John and I both looked back inquisitively.

"Claire, would you mind helping me with something? I really need a woman's opinion on this dress I got for my mother." Ringo said, shooting a look my way.

"I can help!" The secretary jumped up and smiled.

"I Uh... that's alright. I'd really like Claire's expertise." He replied awkwardly. She looked down to the floor offended.

"Not that you're not fashionable! It's just... I just need Claire!" He quickly recovered, his tone sounding desperate.

I looked over to John, and he looked at me and nodded. Normally something like this would seem fishy to a spouse, but John trusted Ringo. So much so that he never batted an eye whenever Ringo wanted to be alone with me. If he only knew.

"Well, alright. Make it quick, yeah?." John sighed and tapped his watch.

"No worries, mate. I only need five minutes." Ringo winked and slid his hand over the small of my back, then led me outside.

"Where are we going?" I giggled nervously, looking over my shoulder to ensure no one was following us.

"Here's fine." He replied bluntly, pushing me up against the side of the building. My breasts were crushed by his chest as he closed the gap between us with a harsh, desperate kiss.

"Ringo!" I yelped quietly. I could feel his fast heartbeat on my palms as I pushed him off of me, his eyes hungry for something more.

"You look so bloody hot today." He panted as his hands gripped onto my breasts through my thin blouse. His erection was evident through his pants as it brushed against my thigh, dangerously close to where it had already been the night before.

"Shhhh..." I begged, terrified that someone would see us. "Didn't you get enough of me last night?" I chuckled.

"I could never get enough of you. In fact, It's taking everything in me to not shag you right here right now up against this wall." He began kissing the exposed skin on my neck, sucking gently but thankfully not hard enough to leave a mark.

A moan escaped my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers up his hair and tousling it.

I brought his head forward and kissed him again, my tongue inviting itself into his mouth and tasting every corner.

All of the sudden the fear went away, along with all of my inhibitions, and I melted into his buttery soft lips.

When we finally detached from one another, we were completely out of breath. I could feel my panties becoming soaked at the thought of what he could do to me.

"This is such a bad idea." I moaned into his hot lips, attaching them again quickly as soon as I finished speaking.

"You know you want it." He said as his hands wrapped around my back. "Tell me how much you want it."

"I-I want it. I want it so bad." I stuttered. "But not here. Not now."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to fuck you. But I am going to make you cum." A devilish grin curled across his face as he dove it into my neck.

"Fuck." I muttered.

He began grinding me against the wall scraping our clothes together. The friction of his jeans on my skirt was completely setting my senses on fire.

My hands ran down his back as he started rubbing his pelvis against mine even harder. I never knew dry humping could be so pleasurable, but already I was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Oh my god. Please don't stop Ringo." I quietly plead as shockwaves darted through my entire body, straight down to the center of my heat.

The slickness in my panties made my folds stick together, thus creating more friction and sending me even closer to the edge.

Ringo's hands held onto my hips as he humped me faster, my legs weakening with every passing second. I felt the tingling of all of my nerve endings, and the goosebumps spreading like wildfire across my body as I came to a satisfying climax.

"Oooohhh fuck. That's my girl." Ringo smiled and kissed me again, leaning backwards and staring at my completely zonked expression.

"Hmmm... your girl?" I said breathlessly as I remembered the fact that my husband was right inside the building that Ringo had just humped me to death against.

"Someday." He smiled as he handed me his handkerchief to clean myself with.

I slid my ruined knickers down to my ankles and took them off, then threw them into the trashcan as Ringo smoothed over his shirt and pants.

"How do I look?" I asked as I re-fluffed my curls.

"You look like one satisfied bird." Ringo smirked and pecked my cheek.

"No really! Do I look alright?"

"Yes. You look fine." He said. "Now come on, I said I only needed five minutes and it's been ten." He chuckled.

I blushed and slugged him on the arm, then both of us walked back into the studio as if nothing had happened.

~~~~~~~~~

So this was kinda requested by AdrithePerson1987 ! I'm probably going to add two more parts, so this part is just a little taste of what's to come. As always, I rushed this a bit so I hope it's not too bad LOL. Love you guyssssss

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 36.9K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...