Black Clover x Reader *discon...

Autorstwa Aurora-Petals3

Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy t... Więcej

Finral x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Yami x Reader
Langris x Reader
Henry x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Julius x Reader
Leopold x Reader
William x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Black Bulls X Reader x Yuno(?)
Asta x Reader
Lemon! Mereoleona x Reader
Finral x Sister!Reader x Brother Asta x Brother Yuno
Fugoleon x Reader
Solid x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Lemon! Julius x Reader
Lemon! William x Reader
Yuno x Reader
Young Julius x Reader pt 1
Father Julius x Daughter Reader
Asta x Reader
Gordon x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Magna x Reader
Langris x Reader
*LEMON* Young Jack x Young Reader
William x Reader
Klaus x Reader
*Lemon*Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* Solid x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader
Sekke x Reader
Julius x Reader
Asta x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Asta x Reader PT. 1
Yuno x Reader
William x Reader
Solid x Reader
William x Reader pt. 1
Fuegoleon x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
*Lemon* Flustered! Nozel x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
Marx Reader
*Lemon* Langris x Reader
Luck x Reader
William x Reader pt.2
Young Julius x Reader pt. 2
Finral x Reader
*Lemon* Mereoleona x Reader pt 2.
*Lemon* Mars x Male Reader
Rhya x Reader
Marx x Reader
Damnatio x Reader
Dante x Reader
Young! Julius x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader

Nozel x Reader

20.4K 463 183
Autorstwa Aurora-Petals3

"Hey Noelle, don't listen to your siblings. Your siblings will never grow stronger with their way of thinking." You said placing a hand on her head. She looked up at you and you gave her a soft smile, she always seen you as a older sister, even though you two weren't blood related. That was because you would always encourage her that she was fine the way she was even if she couldn't control her magic.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting down bringing her knees to her chest, you sat beside her not noticing that the other Silva siblings were listening.

"Listen, any power that surpasses reason, still comes from reason right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul. If all we do is worry about following rules, than our magic will never progress. So don't let your siblings bring you down."

"So...they won't grow stronger because they control it?"

"Precisely, as the words of a great mage and master of my guild would say 'Don't let the blow hards in your family frighten you, follow your heart, because that's the way of a truly strong wizard. In your case magic knight." You winked at her, she smiled hugging you tightly.

"Wait, but isn't that the reason why the fairy tail guild always get massive repair bills, and have to do damages?" Noelle asked, you fell forward before laughing rubbing your neck.

"Well yes but that's because well we don't know how to hold back, when we see people abusing their magic and using it for terrible reasons we tend to get a little out of hand to stop them...I am not telling you to go to the point of destroying villages, countries, or islands. I am just saying, don't try to control it too much or else you will never grow stronger."

"I understand, thank you (Y/N). I want to work even harder and get even stronger."

"Well if you ever need help, I am here to help." You said ruffling her white hair. She smiled and ran off, to go practice her magic. You leaned back running your hand through your hair as you smiled warmly. You stared at the sky before seeing a familiar face staring down at you, you raised an eyebrow at your fiance, Nozel.

"Can I help you?"

"You really think she can surpass us?"

"Yepp?"

"Are you an idiot?"

"Nope you are, and if you want to prove my theory and guildmaster wrong about controlling it. I would be more than happy to battle it out with you." You said removing your jacket to show your fairy tail guild mark. Nozel sighed sitting beside you shaking his head as if not wanting to fight you.

"I am not going to fight you, you are my fiance. My future wife, so I rather keep us on good terms."

"Well I hate to break it to you. Noelle is like my little sister, and I know she is blood related to you, but if you, your parents or other siblings keep bringing her down because she isn't living up to the Silva name and as a royal I the good terms will be burned. My parents said it was fate to marry you, but like Natsu a close friend of mine. I don't believe in fate. I will burn fate to ashes. And Gladly fight you guys myself, I am sure my parents would understand and gladly break all ties with you guys, and I am sure the fairy tail guild would gladly take in Noelle until she decided what she wanted to do." You said. Nozel stared at you, you were a strong woman, and he knew you meant every word you said. This was the issue that you two ran into everyday. You guys disagreed on everything, from how magic works, to how Noelle should be treated, to how even Commoners should be treated. There wasn't one thing that you guys agreed on and it annoyed Nozel since he was trying hard.

"(Y/N), that's not necessary. Why are you even part of such a guild when your parents are alive and well."

"Uh because my parents grew up in that guild, I grew up in that guild. That's why, royal or not I can care less." You said shaking your head staring at him, you met Nozel's eyes and he was going to say you should leave the guild it's not how a lady of your status should be, but you held a hand up to him.

"Don't even, I know what you are going to say. I don't care, I am not leaving my family, my home for your sake. Or this marriage sake. I agreed, because I get to be around Noelle more, and protect her from you guys. Not because I loved your cared about the ties my parents have. I have a brother they can marry off to your other sister. " You said, Nozel began to massage his temple before glaring at you slightly.

"You really are too much for me to handle."

"Oh? The flattery thank you." You said with a grin before going back to looking at the sky. He looked at the sky with you and you smiled warmly, enjoying the breeze. What you didn't know was Nozel wanted to be close to you, he didn't agree with anything but he wanted to try and see your point in view of things. But it was hard especially when you made it clear you weren't in the marriage for any other reason than Noelle. He looked at you, and took in your appearance, you were beautiful, kind, maybe too kind, and you always had a smile on your face no matter the situation.

He knew he was in love, he just hated that there was no way to actually get alone with you. You always just pushed him aside despite being his fiance. He grew more frusterated with you and himself, he really didn't know how this would work.

"Oi, quit staring will ya? It's getting creepy, do I have something on my face or something?" You asked poking his forehead. He blinked several of times, realizing he was caught. He quickly looked away blushing, and that caught you off guard.

"...Uhm, are you...blushing?"

"Of course not."

"Oh my god you are."

"No, I am not."

"Yes you are. It's cute."

"I am...wait what?" he looked at you wide eyes, you began laughing hard holding your stomach hunching over.

"Omg, your blushing, I can't believe it. You... are actually blushing. I never thought I would see the day~!" You quickly took a picture of his red cheeks, and his eyes widen.

"Hey give that back." He said reaching for the camera you had, you ran off from him laughing even harder.

"Not a chance, I am keeping this forever, I never know when I am gonna ever get to see this again. This is blackmail worthy right here." You said making the camera disappear before he could get it. He growled glaring at you, and you continued to laugh at his face.

"All those thoughts...and yet I think I realize I hate you."

"Wait a minute you were thinking about me too? I got it, you are totally in love with me."

"I am not!" Nozel yelled completely losing his composure. You continued to laugh, and he felt like he wanted to strangle you.

"Who would have thought, the great and might Nozel would have fallen in love in a forced marriage with someone he can't agree on anything." You said continuing to tease him, he growled walking past you pushing you to the side. He hated you sometimes, and right now this was one of those moments. You stopped laughing when he pushed you to the side, you looked back seeing that he was actually really upset.

"Wait are you... really upset?" He ignored you, and you blinked before grabbing his hand gently. He froze before turning to look at you, once he did that you planted a kiss on his lips. His eyes widen in shock and you parted with a smile. He blushed even darker, looking at you confused as to why you kissed him.

"I was joking around okay. Don't take everything to heart, its more fun joking then being serious all the time. You should try it." You said before walking off to find Noelle. He stood there before wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face into your neck.

"Hmm?" You leaned into his warmth and he tightened his hold on you.

"Only thing that I truly meant, is how you treated Noelle, and her being able to surpass you with your narrow way of thinking. But the blackmail, loving me, and what not was all a joke."

"Yet you hit it on the nail. But I am glad you won't blackmail with that photo."

"Well it's not hard. I make no promises, though I don't know how you plan to make this work when we are always arguing."

"Who knows..." He mumbled against your neck. You relaxed completely into his hold letting a smile cross your lips.

"But, I do know that I want it to work." He said, you looked back at him and he met your eyes.

"Might want to work on being nice to your sister, and just work on being a better person. You are a complete asshole, right now. I don't like it one bit." You said, he sighed before squeezing you harder.

"Yeah yeah. I will work on it... no promises though."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

359 22 4
a Various! Black Clover x OC Fanfiction 'Eyes as clear as water, crystalline orbs that hold no colors but reflect anything that she sees like a fragi...
505K 20.6K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
51K 803 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
628K 10.5K 62
A Grimoire of Oneshots from Black Clover. These are X Reader Stories. Requests are CLOSED! I don't own any of the characters from Black Clover. St...