PRESSURE

Oleh Nova_Lynnnn

Sabian 'Sire the Don' Savage is in the prime of his career, as his music is reigning on the top of the charts... Lebih Banyak

✨ Cast ✨
✨Chapter 1: The Don
✨ Chapter 2: Prancer
✨ Chapter 3: Move me
✨ Chapter 4: Family Feuds
✨Chapter 6: Man of the Night
✨Chapter 7: Control
✨Chapter 8: New friends, Same family
✨Chapter 9: The Benefits of Friends
✨Chapter 10: Damage Control
✨ Chapter 11: In the Mix
✨Chapter 12: A Dangerous Game
✨Chapter 13: Mo' Problems
✨ Chapter 14: Soul Sisters
✨ Chapter 15: Diss-Appointments
✨Chapter 16: Family Business
✨ Chapter 17: Opportunties
✨ Chapter 18: Need to Know
✨ Chapter 19: On my own
✨Chapter 20: Me and You
✨Chapter 21: Trapped
✨ Chapter 22: Life is good
✨ Chapter 23: Three's Company
✨Chapter 24: Moving On.
✨ Chapter 25: Opening Night
✨Chapter 26: Changes
✨Chapter 27: All Hell Breaks Loose
✨Chapter 28: The Aftermath
✨Chapter 29: Leveling Up
✨Chapter 30: Grand Gestures And New Beginnings
✨Chapter 31: I'd Follow You Anywhere
✨Chapter 32: Family Ties
✨Chapter 33: Happily Ever After
✨Epilogue

✨ Chapter 5: Making Deals

10.6K 708 553
Oleh Nova_Lynnnn

"This is some heat, the streets ain't ready for this" JR exclaimed, nodding his head to the beat of the intro song to Sabian's album.

"Definitely, I can see me blasting this shit in my whip right now" Cash added, tuning into the track just as everyone else that lingered around the spacious studio.

With his album drop date in such a close reach, Sabian was working diligently to push out his best work in his career yet. He had to - as every year that passed in the limelight only became more difficult. It was essential that he continue to put out music for the streets especially when there was new niggas coming into the game every day, most of them only needing a catchy dance or hype beat to get them on.

The music industry was brutal, and just as quick as everyone loved you they were just as quick to forget you altogether. And again, that wasn't an option for Sabian. His mind was set on one thing, greatness - and he would continue to achieve it.

"Thanks, appreciate it" Sabian snickered tiredly, "Been up all night perfecting this shit"

"You keeping the same release date, or does T want you to push it back?" Cash asked.

"Keeping it...hopefully"

Sabian raised his eyebrows stressfully as he thought about the last few song choices he was having trouble choosing to end his album with. One specifically being the poetic melody that he hadn't let anyone hear except his producer, as he knew it was completely different than his usual style. However he was intrigued with the song and made it a priority to get it onto the list of submitted tracks.

"Don't forget..that nigga Taz album drop a few days before. You're gonna have to follow that, so I wouldn't push it back anything further~"

"I know, I know" Sabian interrupted his brother.

He hated being reminded of the upcoming rapper Taz, who if he was being honest was killing the charts and online streams. With only six months in the game he was quickly catching up to Sabian's impressive stats; Sabian was never the type to count the next man's bag, but it was hard when everywhere he went people wanted to address the obvious little tension between him and the artist.

JR threw his hands up in defense, "Aiight nigga I'm just saying"

Sabian shook his head, and as he went to respond his phone began vibrating in his pocket. He was glad to be distracted from his brother's instigating, his mouth turning up into a smirk as he read the message on his phone.

"It's cool" he said, standing to his feet after replying, "But everybody out"

"Nigga what?" Cash threw his neck back.

"Yeah man I ain't know it was such a sensitive subject for you" JR laughed.

"Funny, but it's not that. I got someone coming through"

"Ohhh so you got a bitch coming through, word? Tell her to bring some friends" Cash smiled deviously, getting even more comfortable in his seat.

"Nah, it ain't that kind of party. It's a client, so I'd appreciate it if I could have the room" Sabian replied with a slight chuckle.

The men groaned and continued to talk trash as they huddled up to leave the studio.

"This just better be some fucking client" JR kissed his teeth.

"Damn, I would say....so" Cash slowed down his sentence, his attention as well as everyone else's in the room diverting to the woman making her way in as they made their way out.

"Hey...the receptionist just told me to head up" Kadence smiled uneasily as she could feel all eyes on her.

Sabian nodded, "Yeah I let her know you were coming. Glad you could make it"

He gave her a quick once over, making a note of how different she looked now that she wasn't in the sweats she wore at the dance studio. She Was pretty before, however she was stunning now - her curly haircut framing her heart shaped face, as well as her natural make- up look setting it off perfectly; Not to mention the outfit that accentuated her body which was clearly that of someone who worked out a lot. While Sabian was more respectful and at least tried to keep his eyes to himself, his friends had done exactly the opposite.

"Say Ma, if you have any friends ~"

"Let's assume she doesn't" Sabian smirked cleverly, "I'll see y'all tomorrow"

"Aiight man, stay up. Make sure you finish that heat" Cash said his last words before finally leaving the studio with the rest of the men.

JR on the other hand stayed behind, giving his brother a suspicious look as him and the woman continued to exchange pleasantries.

"You need something bossman?" Sabian asked.

"Actually I do, step out wit me for a second" JR gestured to the hallway.

Sabian glanced back at Kadence, letting her know she could get comfortable while he was out of the room.

"I already know what you're going to say" Sabian said as soon as the door was closed and he was out of earshot.

"Oh you do? So you already know Tiff said you can't be seen with any women while ~"

"I know what she said" Sabian retorted, "And this is not that. Like I said, a client. Don't worry ya pretty little head, bro"

"Alright man but don't say I didn't warn you. Don't fumble the bag"

"Nigga I am the bag"

The two brothers shared a laugh, next bringing it in for some dap. Sabian was well aware that his brother could be a bit of a tattle tale sometimes, and that was one of the main reasons he kept him at a distance about certain things.

Especially when it came to his music. JR, just like his parents only cared about how much money he was milking out of the music industry, and could give a damn about his yearn for creativity and the muses that came with it.

"Sorry about that"

Entering the studio room once more, Sabian smiled at the woman who was wide eyed at everything in the room.

"I must be mistaken...is that miss nonchalant fan girling?" He teased.

"Please, I'm not fan-girling" Kadence slit her eyes playfully, "I was just...admiring your plaques"

"Thanks, I like to think they're a small accomplishment. How was your drive over here?"

Sabian reclaimed his seat, swiveling it around as he watched Kadence continue to saunter around the room. He could tell it was hard to impress a girl like her, just by her laid back attitude when the two first came in contact. And even as she gazed upon the luxurious studio that was covered in all of his music plaques did she look more so in thought than admiration.

"We're in L.A...what do you think?" She chuckled, taking a seat as well, "I did manage to beat the afternoon rush though"

"True that" He replied, "What part of L.A are you from?"

"East side, how about you?"

Sabian lifted his cheek, leaving Kadence to give him a peculiar look.

"Sorry, it's just - you really don't know anything about me" Sabian chuckled, a bit shocked but nonetheless humbled.

"Am I supposed to?" Kadence did a slight laugh, "I'm sorry, but my life is hectic and the only time I get to read random facts about niggas on the radio is well...never."

"Touche, I guess that was a little big headed of me. I didn't mean it in a bad way though, it's refreshing" he shrugged, "But to answer your question, I'm originally from the east coast, Phily to be exact. I've only been here a couple years"

"Ahh okay, that's cool. I always wanted to move to a different state, see what else is out there" Kadence smiled, as if she was just thinking of the idea of picking up and moving wherever she wanted to go.

Sabian raised his eyes intriguingly, "Really? You're the first person I know who doesn't adore this place" he ended with a half scoff half laugh.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my city; But the world is a big place, theres life to be lived everywhere"

He smirked at the sparkle in her eye while she talked about traveling, and even he was still amazed by how many places he had been in the last few years once his music career took off. It was easier to name the places he hadn't been and Kadence was right, there was life to be lived in so many places.

"Right, I feel that" Sabian nodded.

A silence crept over them, Kadence beginning to wonder if the man was okay as he drifted off into thought. Clearing her throat, she was satisfied when Sabian hopped out of his head and began to work the buttons on the switch board.

"So, let's get down to business. I'm going to play the song, and you let me know if you can work wit it"

"Okay, sounds easy enough" Kadence giggled, getting her ears ready.

Moments later the soothing beat began to ooze out of the surrounding speakers in the studio, the tune giving Kadence a Floetry say yes vibe immediately from the beginning. She allowed the music to take her over, even going as far as to close her eyes in order to picture herself moving to the slow beat.

The chorus pulled her in, already telling her this was definitely a song for the bedroom and although she wasn't that big a Sabian the Don fan, she was sure this was a new sound for him.

"Mhhph, okay" Kadence gave him a smirk as she opened her eyes back up, "I'm impressed"

"I feel honored" Sabian replied jokingly.

"You should, I don't give this out to everyone" Kadence winked.

He raised his brow, "Compliments?"

"My time"

Sabian let out an amused snicker, as the woman in front of him was definitely something else. She was feisty for sure, but in a way where he could tell she didn't take herself too seriously. She kept a solid face as long as she could, before joining Sabian in laughter next giving him a sly eye.

"Well in that case, thank you" Sabian bowed his head, "Am I so lucky to get more time from you. Another time?"

Her laugh ceasing, Kadence gave the man yet another confused look as she wasn't exactly sure if he was flirting with her. She was well aware of the industry and how niggas got down, and even as a high profile celebrity they had no problem cheating on their women with the next best thing. Kadence wanted no parts of that, even if that meant giving up a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Another time like...." she gestured her hands for him to continue.

"The video shoot..." Sabian mimicked her hand motion with a laugh.

"Oh...right" Kadence said a bit relieved, "I'm not going to lie I thought you were hitting on me. And as handsome as you are, I cannot do that to Brittany"

"Who?" Sabian twisted his face up.

Kadence furrowed her brows.

"I'm joking" he smirked, "Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you. This is strictly professional, and you will be compensated nicely for your work in the shoot. Even a little extra if you want to choreograph the other girls"

Kadence nodded, everything definitely sounding nice on her end.

"Will it kill you if I say I need just a little more time" She said squinting her eyes and pinching her fingers to signify the small amount, "I promise, I'll know by tomorrow. This is just big ~"

"I understand" Sabian told her, "The video won't be shot for a few weeks, maybe a month but I figure it's never too early to start thinking of a vision. The song isn't done, but how about I send you the file and you listen to it in your own time, feel it out. And get back to me"

"Okay, that sounds perfect" Kadence nodded, happy that he was understanding about her hesitance.

Just as he told her, Sabian went into his phone and sent over the unreleased track. He usually wouldn't be so trusting with sensitive material like an unreleased track, however Kadence didn't seem like the type to do anything sneaky. Hell, he was handing her an opportunity that any woman would kill for and she was having moral debates - that alone telling him that she was a good person.

It was clear that while the money was a bonus, Kadence cared about her art and what she brought into the world. That only made Sabian more intrigued, and he honestly liked the chase since he was used to being around only yes men.

"I really appreciate you taking time out to come, and again no rush on your response" Sabian said as the two were now heading out of the studio.

After pulling an allnighter, he was ready to get home and get to bed; Especially with the hectic award show the next day.

"No problem, I appreciate you for even considering me" Kadence responded, pulling her keys out of her purse.

"Of course, like I said - that night you moved me. Just enough to finish the first half of the song"

"And the other half? What's stopping you?"

"I'm not sure" Sabian shrugged, "Actually I am. It ain't really my sound so I'm hesitant. But the album has to be finishalized soon, so it's now or never"

"Well if it helps, whenever I take on another form of dance I allow myself to be totally vulnerable to the style of it - accept it, don't fight it. You're not comfortable, so you back out. When you really need to dive in" Kadence told him, and Sabian nodded to the sound advice.

"Shit, you might be right" he said stunned, "A dancer, a life coach, what else should I know about you?"

"That I hate driving and am not looking forward to this forty five minute drive back to my place" Kadence pouted as they approached her car.

"Damn, next time I'll send a driver. Oh wait, I mean if I'm honored enough to have your time" he playfully cut his eyes.

"Mhh, well then I guess we'll have to see won't we" Kadence shot him one back, "Have a good night, Sire"

"Please, call me Sabian" he insisted as held her car door open, "And you too Ms. Kadence"

The two waved goodbye, Kadence leaving him behind as he watched her drive into traffic. His car wasn't too far away, so he headed that way next and prepared to make his way home.

                                  ✨✨✨

    "My Cherie Amour, pretty little one that I adore. You're the only one my heart beats for, how I wish that you were mine. La la la la" Sabian sang loudly as he moved around the kitchen, "What y'all know about Stevie?"

His dogs Bella and Black tilted their heads as they watched their master sing, the wooden spoon to his mouth while he hovered over the pot of homemade sauce. Bella covered her eyes with her paws, causing Sabian to bust out laughing.

"Wowww, it's like that Bella?" He asked her as if she could respond.

He continued to sing one of his childhood favorites whilst making his pasta. After a hot shower, he was now ready to sit down and grub and finally take his ass to sleep - which was definitely much needed. However there was no way he could go to sleep hungry, and unfortunately for him he didn't really have a woman who could be there to cook for him despite what everyone else believed.

In reality he only ever saw Brittany when it came to public outings that they were expected to show up together, other than that she was very much into her own world and so was he. That alone was why he still didn't understand the significance of their fake romance, but according to those on his team his social likeness was still rising and keeping him trending.

Hearing his phone began to go off, he picked it up to see his baby sister Sienna calling. He directed alexa to stop the stereo, and as it did so he answered the facetime call.

"How's my future accountant?" He smiled, seeing her face pop up on the screen.

"Stressed. I'm telling you Bro, every day I ask myself why I ain't down there just living off of you" Sienna half joked.

Sabian snickered, "Because you're smarter than that.  How's school going?"

"Good, my grades are cool" she shrugged.

"Cool? I'on think I like the sound of that" Sabian gave her a worried look.

"They're great Sabe, is that better? All A's" she jokingly rolled her eyes.

He smiled satisfied, "Much better. How's your account looking? You need me to send you anything?"

His hands continued to go to work on the meal in front of him, chopping up the garlic and herbs to season his sauce.

"I'm actually working now, so you can tell your assistant to stop sending me that allowance ya know"' Sienna told her brother, "Besides I come home for the summer in a few weeks"

Since her freshman year Sabian made sure a nice chunk of change was in her account biweekly in order to ensure that she was just as comfortable miles away on campus as their family in L.A. Now going into her senior year, Sienna wanted to prove to herself she could make money on her own without her brother's help - something she knew neither her parents or other brother Jay would never do. They loved living off of Sabian and not having to lift a finger if it wasn't to swipe a card, whereas Sienna saw much more for herself.

"You sure? I don't know how I feel about you working while in school, you should just be focusing on your finals" Sabian said twisting his mouth.

"Yes I'm sure" Sienna nodded, "And I am focused. I'm going to be twenty one soon, I need to learn to be self sufficient. Now, enough about me. How are you?"

"I'm maintaining, can't complain"

"I was shooting for a great, is there anything you want to talk about?"

"Look at you, tryna be the older sibling. I take care of you, not the other way around" Sabian smirked.

"You take care of everyone" Sienna gave him a knowing look, "But who takes care of you?"

Sabian didn't get a chance to respond as a knock at his door came, just like a few days before and he seriously began to wonder what was the need to live in a gated community. However he was glad for the interruption since he didn't have an answer for his little sister, someone he sure was going to dive deeper into feelings that he didn't feel like accessing at the moment.

"Good question, I'll let you know when I get back to you" Sabian said walking into the next room with his phone in his hand, "Can I call you back?"

Sienna sighed, "I guess so. But you better, we're not done here"

"I got you, Mom" Sabian said sarcastically before hanging up.

Finally opening the front door, he wasn't surprised to see Tiffany, his publicist on the other side. She welcomed herself in, earning a scoff from Sabian who just shook his head.

"You can call sometimes you know"

"Why, when I know you're here" she shrugged, "I was just stopping by to bring you your suit for tomorrow. The stylist has a bunch of other clients and couldn't hold it. Do you want to go over a few last min things about tomorrow?"

"Not really" Sabian shook his head, "I've been to an award show before, several actually"

"But as a onesome, not a twosome. You two will be walking the red carpet, plus a quick interview before you actually head inside" Tiffany filled him in.

Sabian nodded as if to say he was listening as he began to relocate back into the kitchen where the mouthwatering smell was escaping from.

"The dogs are out just to let you know" he shouted behind to Tiffany who was blindly following him.

"Please put them beasts away, I don't even know how you cook around them" she snarled.

"Easy, they're like family" Sabian replied before giving the dogs a whistle and gesturing them to the next room, "You can come back out when the mean lady is gone" he smirked.

"Ha ha very funny" Tiffany said entering the kitchen, "What do you have cooking up?"

"Spaghetti and cornbread" he licked his lips, his stomach growling just from the thought.

"Mhh..you can take the man out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the man"

"Damn right" Sabian laughed.

"I can't lie, sounds and smells good"

She looked over the stove, licking her lips at the boiling red sauce and the ground beef on the separate burner. Aside from the food another thing was grabbing her attention, Sabian to be exact as he looked just as good as the meal he was hovering over.

Dressed in nothing but nike sweatpants, his tattooed covered torso was on full display - his favorite 23 diamond chain still hanging around his neck. His curly top was freshly lined up in preparation for the upcoming event the next day, proving that it was true - there was nothing like a man with a fresh haircut.

"So, are you going to offer me a plate?" Tiffany asked as Sabian began to make his.

"I don't know, are you staying or you got other business to handle? You know you, miss business first" he smirked tauntingly.

Tiffany pushed her honey blonde hair extensions behind her ears, "I can stay if you want me to"

"Stay...but only if you want to" Sabian gave her a look before walking out of the kitchen, "And don't be afraid to make your own plate"

Tiffany twisted her mouth as she watched him walk out the kitchen, as usually giving her the option to decide her own fate instead of begging like other men in her life. And while she tried her best to keep things only professional with Sabian, it was hard when the two had little bits of pieces of history that she always found herself wanting to revisit.

Like he insisted she began to make her own plate of food, and as he expected she knew where everything was.

"So, what are we watching?" She asked, taking a seat next to him.

"The wood, a classic" Sabian replied, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Boy you always watching these old ass movies, you know they got new ones out right" Tiffany said putting the fork full of sauced noodles to her mouth, "Like True to the game"

"You talking about the movie they made from that book?" Sabian shook his head, "Nah, that ain't good film making"

"Well I liked it" she shrugged.

Sabian looked at her from the side of his eye, giving her a smirk as she ate away at the plate of food. Even while stuffing her face she looked attractive, her eyes glued to the old film while Sabian's eyes were glued to her.

"You're staring at me, why?" Tiffany asked without diverting her eyes.

"Because I can"

He gave her a size up in the eggshell and turquoise colored two piece that was hugging her curves nicely, next putting his attention back to the tv.

"Oh yeah, and what if I say you can't?" Tiffany smirked,
finally deciding to set her eyes on him.

"Be careful" Sabian snickered, taking a break from his food and picking up his cup filled with cold sprite. He put it to his lips, swirling the ice around before taking a slow sip before putting it back onto the table.

"What do you mean?" she raised her brow.

"The way you're looking at me...be careful. I'm in a relationship" he teased.

Tiffany jokingly rolled her eyes at him, knowing sooner or later he would bring up the relationship agreement with Brittany Banks that he didn't exactly agree with. She was aware that her client believed that it was ridiculous and down right shallow to pretend to be with a person just to get the world to like you, however after working with multiple high status celebs for years Tiffany knew exactly what the media loved. She was very good at her job, and that was the main reason Sabian's mother Janice hired her.

Tiffany was well aware of Sire the Don, aka Sabian's current hold on the music industry and how every little Black boy from the hood wanted to be like him, turning his North Philly project home into an eight million dollar mansion with the use of his pen. He was on the verge of being a cultural icon just from the amount of fans he accumulated in the short amount of time - but the fact that he wasn't that big on social media or ever in the public eye at all, would eventually hold him back in a world that was all about the internet. That, was where Tiffany came in. A year later, and Sabian was the number one topic, whether it was good or bad, both online and off.

A fake relationship seemed like a bit much for Sabian, but Tiffany insisted that studies showed that fans shipped him with the Brittany Banks the most - and after reaching out to her she was surprisingly a hundred percent down for the scandal. She too was aware of how vicious fame could be, her goal to be bigger than Beyonce one day and she definitely couldn't do that without a Jay-Z.

Tiffany believed she was making the right move, even despite the fact that she herself had a thing for Sabian. As a woman who was married to her career, that came first. However, she couldn't help but fall victim to his charm or his looks - and made the mistake of creeping into his bed more than once. That didn't make things any better, as his sex was just as good as his company but unfortunately Tiffany had to stop herself from having both.

Still, it was times like these where her love life wasn't going so well and she knew Sabian could be the one to make her feel better.

"You done?" Sabian asked, picking up the plates from the coffee table.

"Yup, and now I'm too full to move" Tiffany said rubbing her flat stomach.

Sabian laughed and shook his head, mainly because Tiffany had barely touched any of her food whereas his plate was clean. He placed the dishes in the sink, next washing his hands and turning the lights out for the night.

Entering his spacious living room, Sabian was half shocked, half amused as he sauntered up to see Tiffany naked from head to toe - her clothes dropped onto the mosaic floor beneath her. It was definitely a pleasant surprise, as Tiffany was a sight to see. At a good 5'8, she possessed legs like a gazelle that held up a solid torso - bronze hued skin, which her hair color complimented nicely. She was pretty as hell - that was for sure, the definition of beauty and brains and he could definitely see himself with a woman like that when it came time for him to really settle down.

"Let me guess, I'm supposed to come in here and swoop you off ya feet?" Sabian put his hand to his chin, his brow raised.

"Seriously" Tiffany sucked her teeth, "You can't not be analytical for one second?"

She began to bend down and reach for her clothes as Sabian approached her.

"I didn't tell you to put your clothes back on"

"But you're right, what am I doing here" she sighed, "I just had a long day and —"

"You thought I could make it better" Sabian smirked.

Tiffany didn't respond, just rolled her eyes over as she began to cover her exposed breast with her hands.

"I can do that for you, but I honestly don't know why I should. Why are we always on your time?" Sabian asked genuinely, "Whenever I ask for you after a long day, I'm back to being just a client."

"Sabian you know how I feel about you, but we both know things could get tricky" Tiffany replied, "But, you're right"

Sabian's forehead creased as he never heard Tiffany admit that he was right before. He watched as she grew a seductive smile, next draping her arms around his neck one by one.

"I promise, from now on - when you call, I'll come. Deal?" She asked, her eyes big and innocent.

That was exactly what Sabian wanted to hear, sealing the deal by bringing her into him and delivering a sloppy kiss. He wrapped his strong hand around her neck, tilting her head back as he tugged on her bottom lip. Tiffany could feel herself soaking just from his moist and sensual kisses that he teased her with, frustrating her as she just wanted to get up to the bedroom.

Granting her wish he lifted her up, continuing to kiss her as he still managed to navigate his way upstairs.
She tugged at his pants, and Sabian helped her out by sliding them down along with his boxers, showing his dick that stood at full attention.

Tiffany bit down on her lip as she laid on his california king mattress propped up by her elbows, her legs spread wide eagle and showing off her pretty pussy. Sabian became harder just by the sight of it - stroking himself as Tiffany took it up a notch, sliding her fingers into the sticky mess she created and licking them clean.

Sabian reached into his nightstand to grab a condom, however he had no intentions of entering her just yet. He lifted her legs up until they could bend no more, next diving his head in between her thighs.

"Ohh...fuck" Tiffany moaned, her mouth agape as she watched him devour her.

He flicked his tongue across at a taunting pace, not forgetting to suck the swollen pearl which at that point had its own pulse.

"Shit, I missed you. What was I thinking?" Tiffany panted, her fingers tangled in his curls, "Giving you to her when you can eat pussy like this"

Sabian snickered to himself as Tiffany continued to contemplate her life and everything else as he dug away with his pointed tongue, penetrating her back and forth - taking breaks to watch the cream ooze out of her.

"Fuck me, now" she demanded, pulling him up.

"I wasn't done" Sabian gave her handsome side eye, licking away the rest of her juices on his lips.

He reached over to grab the condom, next tearing it open with his teeth. Before he could put it on, Tiffany took his hardened dick into her hands - his eyes dimming in pleasure as she let out a drop of sloppy spit onto his shaft. He grabbed the back of her neck viciously, licking his lips - watching as she took it into her mouth.

"Ahhh fuck" Sabian groaned, a grimace of pleasure on his face, "Mhh hmm, spit on that shit"

She let the bubbles of spit fall off her lip and onto his member, making sure to not forget his balls as she massaged them in one hand while stroking his dick in the other. Sabian tilted his head head back, continuing to mumble things under his breath while Tiffany overworked him, even slapping herself across the face with his dick.

Now fully ready to take him in, she released him of her hold - next gesturing for him to lay down.

"Nah" Sabian snickered deviously, "I'm making you feel good, remember" 

He slapped her viciously on her ass, the sound echoing in the room as he demanded to lay back and hold her legs open. He climbed in between, quickly placing the condom on before sliding into the sea of wetness. Sabian cursed out loud the moment he felt her walls close in around him as if it was perfectly made for him.

"This dick is big baby, too big" she talked dirty, her mouth pouted.

Sabian smirked evilly, drilling away at her first slowly and then faster - ultimately driving her crazy.

"This dick feel good?" He asked, his right hand teasing her nipple as his left held her leg steady so he could effortlessly dig into her.

"Yes, yes baby" she moaned with big eyes.

"You gon give me this pussy when I want it?" He raised his voice, his thrust now harder and deeper.

She nodded without speaking, but that wasn't good enough for Sabian. He believed she was trying to get out of her promise - however she honestly couldn't get a word out due to the amazing feeling in between them. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he held her waist firmly, sliding her up and down his pole with ease.

Sabian pulled out of her, and before she could protest he took one of her breast into his mouth.

"Mhh, you're not playing fair" she purred, loving the sensation as he sucked it on while flicking the other.

Without warning her, he turned her around and began to spread her knees with his legs. Tiffany arched her back, allowing him to enter her once more. Sabian could last all night if he wanted to, although he hadn't had pussy in a little while he had a good stamina and this particular night he felt like he could turn Tiffany inside out.
        However he chose to let her off easy, as the two were only into their second position and he could feel her walls tightening for a second time telling him she was cumming all over his dick once more.

"Shit baby I'm about to cum" Tiffany moaned loudly, "Go deeper, ou ou shit baby"

Hearing her whimpers, Sabian began to feel himself coming to the edge. He lifted her up into his arms, adjusting himself on his knees and locking her legs around his waist - continuing to bounce her up and down on his pole. The two shared a sloppy kiss, Tiffany's arms holding on tight as the two fought for the last nut.

"You didn't answer my question" Sabian whispered, his tongue now swirling around her earlobe.

"What...question" Tiffany managed to get out.

"You gone give me this pussy whenever I want it huh? Answer me" he demanded, his last few strokes hitting her g-spot precisely.

"Yes! Yes! I promise"

Just as she moaned those last words, the two came simultaneously - both of them letting out a sigh as she Tiffany legs shook uncontrollably in Sabian's hands. He laid her back down properly onto the bed, allowing them both to catch their breath from the amazing round of sex.

Sabian discarded the condom, next heading into the bathroom to get a warm rag. Coming back into the room, he snickered as he witnessed Tiffany knocked out just that fast. He shook his head, and knew she definitely couldn't talk her shit after that night. And just like she promised, he wanted her there whenever he called.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

66.3K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
20.1K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...
806 21 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
1K 95 17
WARNING!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY ENDING AS IT IS QUITE UBRUPT! THANK YOU. TAKE PRECAUTION. I WARNED YOU. Everyone has a...