✨Chapter 7: Control

Kadence walked through the double doors of the large warehouse that Sabian's driver had been instructed to drop her off, and her eyes immediately grew wide at all of the chaos around her

Kadence walked through the double doors of the large warehouse that Sabian's driver had been instructed to drop her off, and her eyes immediately grew wide at all of the chaos around her. A whole team of people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get the the video shoot perfect, or so she assumed.

"Hi excuse me, this is a private shoot." a light skinned woman with a clipboard attached to her hand said stopping Kadence at the door.

"Oh I know, I'm here for the video." Kadence nodded.

"Are you a part of the crew or something?" she asked scanning her eyes over Kadence, who was dressed down in sweats at the request of Sabian who told her she would have a full glam squad on set.

"No I'm actually the dancer, I'm Kadence - nice to meet you." Kadence said holding her hand out for the mystery woman to shake.

"Oh right, well we need to get you to hair and makeup and then to wardrobe" she said turning on her stilettos and heading towards the setup created just for Kadence.

"Okay" Kadence replied, slowly retracting her hanging hand before following the woman who was walking incredibly fast to be wearing six inch heels and not to mention at four in the morning.

"Hey Tisha, I have umm Kennedy here she's the dancer for today, so I need her completely glammed and...."

"Kadence"

"Excuse me?"

"You called me Kennedy my name is Kadence" Kadence noted.

"Oh my apologies - must be how early it is, but as I was saying you'll get your makeup and hair done here and then you'll get dressed and then someone will escort you to set"

"Okay sounds easy enough"

"Good, see you when you're a brand new person," the woman said before turning on her heels and heading in a different direction.

"Sorry about that everyone gets kind of tense around times like these, so I really hope she didn't offend you" Tisha said as Kadence sat down in her chair.

Kadence waved her off, "You're fine, I don't need an explanation. I'm just here to do a job."

"Okay good, so before I start I just want to ask how do you feel about length?"

"Length as in?..." Kadence asked.

"As in a wig would it bother you if I put one on you?"

"No not at all - if it'll help with the ambiance of the video then I'm all for it"

"Okay good, let's get started" Tisha said quickly selecting a wig she thought would look best on Kadence - eventually choosing a curly one to frame her face perfectly.

As Tisha applied the wig to her head Kadence looked around wondering how this big dark warehouse was going to set the mood for Sabian's song or set the mood period. Nothinh about it screamed sexy to her, and she wondered who had chosen the warehouse in the first place.