✨Chapter 10: Damage Control

"Alright, how do I look?" Sabian asked, running his hands over his outfit to make sure it was to his liking

"You look good" Brittany smiled, "Just let me..."

She began to pick out a few pieces of lint that was stuck in his curls, next giving him one last once over as the producers began to call for Sabian.

"There. Now you look great."

"Thanks," Sabian nodded, "Let's get this over with."

"I told you about that mindset" Brittany slit her eyes at him, "When you bring negativity energy, negative things happen. Good vibes only babes."

Sabian's first instinct would be to flag Brittany off, but in this instance he figured maybe she was right. As much as he hated being on a PR tour - something that had to be done in the following months before any album drop - he knew it was a proven tactic to get the people talking.

Today was no different, as he was set to air on Rochelle Roy's talk show - a woman that was known to produce great interviews with celebrities due to the fact that she wasn't afraid to ask the questions that usually weren't allowed on daytime tv. Sabian was familiar with her show although he never personally watched it, so he definitely didn't know what to expect.

"You're right." Sabian agreed.

Brittany placed a kiss on his lips, and no matter how many times the two shared one it still threw him off. Mainly because Brittany had made it clear that she wasn't looking for a real relationship but wanted to profit off of being in one, leaving Sabian who couldn't help but wonder what could really be there if the two actually got to know each other.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to the bronze beauty - physically anyway, and he honestly wasn't sure if it was his head or his dick talking when he wanted more than just a kiss. Or it could be the simple fact that he was trying to distract himself from feeling anything about Tiffany. It had been a few weeks since the two talked about anything other than business - just the way she wanted it. He had no choice but to let the little relationship that they did have, go. Contract or not, he had no plans on being abstinent so if it wasn't Tiffany, he would definitely be entertaining a woman. He just wasn't sure which one.

"Aww you guys are so cute," Jamie, the producer cooed as she approached the couple, "Are you ready Sabian? We're back from commercial in thirty seconds."

Sabian nodded yes, following the woman to the stage. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, as he still got nervous during interviews. He could already see the bright lights and live audience from the sideline, and said a silent prayer to not mess up in any way.

"Without further ado, let's welcome the one and only, Sire the Don."

Sabian stepped out - adjusting his eyes to the bright lighting of the large studio set. Every seat was filled as expected, along with a huge camera crew that he was sure was capturing him from every angle.