✨ Chapter 14: Soul Sisters

Bazzi's 'Beautiful' blasted out of the car speakers as Kadence navigated the streets of Los Angeles with her top down and the sun shining in her face

It was Saturday aka designated family day but instead of going to her parents house she was heading to her favorite bistro to meet with her father and brothers who after a few missed Saturday's and a few missed phone calls finally put their foot down and demanded to see her.

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel" Kadence sang loudly as an unknown number flashed across the radio screen - pausing her music and ruining her vibe, "Hello

"Hi, may I speak to Kadence Davine please?" said a voice Kadence didn't recognize.

"This is she, may I ask who's calling?"  Kadence asked as she pulled into the parking lot of Fusion.

"My name is Crystal Woods

"My name is Crystal Woods. I'm Madison Diamond's manager and I'm calling in regards to a possible choreography job for the HSMA's, can you meet today?"

"I can absolutely meet today, what time?" Kadence asked.

"Great we'll be at S.I.P dance studio in Beverly Hills around four o'clock, how does that sound?"

Kadence looked down at the clock. It was now going on one, meaning she had enough time to have lunch with her family and still make it to Beverly Hills with time to spare, "That's perfect see you at four o'clock."

"I look forward to it." Crystal said before hanging up, allowing Kadence to let out the scream she had been holding in since she heard Madison Diamond's name, and immediately dialing Sabian's number afterwards.

"What's up trouble?" Sabian answered the phone, the smile evident in his voice.

After their little impromptu sleepover, the two had begun to talk a lot more and had transitioned into a full blown friendship - talking to one another every chance they got although they were constantly warned to stay away from one another.

"Guess who has a meeting with Madison Diamond and her manager at four o'clock?" Kadence beamed.

"Damn for real, that's huge I'm proud of you." Responded Sabian.