✨ Chapter 4: Family Feuds

"Looks like the whole damn clan is here" Kadence said to herself as she parked her car behind one of the many cars in her parents' driveway

Visiting her parents were apart of Kadence's weekly routine, and almost every Saturday she made sure to clear her schedule so that she could spend time with her family. Although she was a very disciplined person, she knew that breaks were necessary so that she would never feel like she was suffocating in the career she had chosen for herself.

"Well look who it is" Kadence's older brother Ryan said as she walked into the living room where everyone's eyes were fixated on ESPN.

"Yes the princess has arrived to make all of your shitty lives better" Kadence smiled.

"Must be time for the princess's rent to be paid" her brother Cameron said laughing.

"No I already did that remember" Ryan smirked.

"Then I wonder to what do we owe the pleasure of seeing our lovely sister," Cameron said.

"Fuck you frick and frack, because unlike you two I always visit my parents, isn't that right daddy" Kadence asked sitting next to her father.

"That's right, hows my baby girl" Charles asked placing a kiss on his daughter's cheek.

"I'm good daddy, how are you"

"Better now that you're here" Charles said putting an instant smile on Kadence's face.

"Now wait a minute pops you said the same thing to us when we first got here, so who you lying to" Kadence's other brother Kortez asked jokingly.

"I don't know why you acting so surprised, we all know Kadence is his favorite" Cameron said.

"Of course she is, that was his very last soldier" Ryan said causing everyone to laugh.

"For your information young bull I still have more than enough ammunition to shoot up the club, just ask your mother" their father winked.

"Aww hell nah" Cameron said covering his eyes as if that would cause him to unhear what he has just heard.

"For real pops stop that right now before I pack up and go" Ryan said pretending to gag.

"Yeah I'm with Ry on this one daddy I do not want to hear about you and mommy's sex life" Kadence shook her head.

"Oh please how the hell yall think y'all got here it wasn't magic" Charles said causing all of his children to groan in unison.

"You a nasty ass old man" Kortez shook his head.

"I would show you what nasty really is if my daughter wasn't sitting right here"

"Oh please Kadence get down just like the rest of us," Ryan said waving their father off.