Love Galore (NOTCOMPLETED) |...

By adore_memi

Cover credit: @juicytiti ❤ In the streets of Harlem shit ain't always sweet. Too much shit goes down but ever... More

01. ||
02. ||
03. ||
04. ||
05. ||
06. ||
07. ||
08. ||
To My READERS
09.||
10. ||
11.||
12. ||
13. ||
Readers 😘
14. ||
15. ||
16. ||
17. ||
18. ||
19. ||
20. || Kairi's 5th 🎉
21. || Aftermath
22. ||
23. ||
24. ||
25. ||
26. || ATL
Not An Update
27. || I Do
Hey Team Meshio!!!
28. || I Do Part 2
29. || I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife
30. || My Wife & Kids
READERS
31. || OUTRO
To My READERS
UPDATE‼
READERS!!
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Author's Questionnaire
47.
48.
49.
READERS! PSA
Sky & Don Short

46.

4.3K 151 37
By adore_memi

East POV

Today is the day of my Halloween party and I got Mill & Nari running around with me this early morning. Got my assistant Herb doing some last minute shit. And my ass running around like a chicken wit its head cut off.

We were at the venue where my party gone be at and I was yelling at everybody seemed like. If the mothafuckas who was working for me did everything right it wouldn't be a problem. "Ayo move that shit where its 'pose to go man. Why the fuck is it in the middle of the room anyway?"

"Baby baby baby!" Mill grabbed me when I was on my way to the kitchen to see if they had shit right. She was sitting on the arm of the VIP couch. "You need to calm down, right now." I threw my head back in irritation. "I'd be calm if these mothafuckas did their job. The party is tonight. Man they got me mad tight."

"Baby come here." She pulled me down to her for a couple of kisses. "It's gonna work out. Stop stressing yourself baby and yelling at these folks because that's not helping anything."

"You right. Lemme chill." I rubbed my beard. "Y'all ready to go?"

"I know I am." CaNari answered still all in her phone. "Aye young one ain't you sick? Out yo damn phone." I snatched it from the tip of her fingers and put it in my pocket. "Oh my gosh!" is all I heard before she stumped outside with her stuffy ass.

She was sick so we had to call her out of school. Couldn't leave her at the crib by herself so she was with me and the Mrs today. "Who this ugly ass boy on yo screensaver?"

"That's my boyfriend Tyler."

"Booooyyyfrienddd? Yo what the fuck you doing with a boyfriend and why I ain't meet him?"

"Bran bran I told you about him. Can I get my phone back?" I sucked my teeth. "Nah ain't you sick? Go to sleep in the car or something." She sucked her teeth and got in the car. She had me tight.

"Did you know about this?" Mill started laughing. "No baby of course not, I woulda told you bae. Calm down." She giggled. "I'll talk to her later. Just worry about your party babe." She grabbed my hand and held it close to her.

"Ight imma let it slide for now. Here." I handed Nari her phone. "Aye Nari look I'm not mad at you but you only 13 so chill out. I know what was on my mind at 13 so don't let these lil niggas fool you."

"Okay Bran Bran." She smiled and gave me a hug around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Awe yall are cute! So where to next?" Mill asked.

"We gotta grab our costumes then gotta get the kids situated." We was gonna let them go trick or treating tonight with Cash girl India. Cash was stepping out with us tonight.

I ain't had no sleep forreal and that's what I really wanted to do at this point but I had to make sure all this important shit was out the way. "Baby why don't we just go home. Handle some things later. Call Herb and tell em to check in with you at 12. It's 8 now let's go home and get you some rest." I guess Mill could tell her nigga was drained. I looked at her and she gave me the pleading eyes.

"Ight we'll go home. Y'all want something before we go that way?"

"Nope Chef Louie on the one to the house now to make me some Tomato soup and grilled cheese!" Nari was too excited. I just shook my head. I got these damn kids spoiled, they be having my workers doing everything for them man.

● ● ● ● ● ●

It was now 12 and a nigga was up ready for whatever. Mill was sleep, laying next to me looking too good. Ass poking my way, lightly snoring and all she had on was some lil ass shorts and bra. "Baby wake uppp." I started kissing on her neck and rubbing on her. She started groaning and moaning.

"It's 12 already? She looked back at me, poking her lips out for me to kiss and I did just that. "Yeah but we ain't gotta get up just yet." I shoved my hand down her shorts and started playing with her kitty. She instantly moaned out. "Okay.. okay da-daddy mhmm." She moaned against my lips. My dick was already hard, she knew the vibes. I was on it.

30 Minutes Later

"Daddy can I wear this?"

"Damn Mill." I was just coming out the bathroom from my shower. "Yo fine ass can wear it but damn ion know. I don't need everybody looking at my body like that." She smiled at that. "Baby stop I just gave you some and you giving me them bedroom eyes. Get dressed." She walked out the room.

My clothes was already on the bed for me. I decided to dress warm for now cause it was brick as fuck outside. I'm used to it from living in Harlem all my life but damn Atl wind was hitting today.

I knew all the kids was home from school by now just from all the damn yelling. I forgot they got out early today. "Daddy daddy dad dad." Is all I heard outside of my door, I knew it was nobody but Kai. "Come in twin." She busted in with school papers and her bookbag. "Dad look what I got!" She was waving the paper back and forth.

I grabbed it and seen she had A in math. "Good shit mamas!" I gave her a high five. "Keep up the good work. Just for that here." I took a five out my puma duffle bag and handed it to her. "Yes!" She was about to take off before I grabbed her. "Hide that in a good spot for a rainy day, okay?" She nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking back out.

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs to see Mill looking in the mirror. "Baby you know you look sexy. Come on." She smiled grabbing a hold of my hand as we headed out.

We was on our way back to the venue the party was being held at. "Daddy I'm proud of you. You know that? " Mill played with my ear. "Thanks baby but wassup, why?"

"Brandon you actually took time to put time in to everything. I know it was hard but you gave your time to your career, the family and our relationship so I can't be nothing but proud."

A smirk laced my face. "Thank you Milly. I really appreciate it but I couldn't do most of this shit without you." She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "And my bad for throwing this party at this time, you pregnant and shit."

"Baby you ain't know. It's okay I'll just be watching over you tonight."

"It's gone be a vibe tonight." And I meant that. I was ready to enjoy myself before going on tour.

● ● ● ● ● ●

Later That Night × Party

"Yes I love your physical but it's your energy!" Mill was singing along to Jacquees performance of "Verify" and she was grinding on me. We dressed as Pinky and Lollipop from "Friday After Next" head to toe. (😂😂😂 dawg this was sooo funny to me but back to the story)

Mill was grinding on me and we was two stepping. The party was lit and everybody was coming up to me dapping me up letting me know they were enjoying theirselves.

It was good vibes then I heard a familiar voice yelling on some angry shit.

Mill POV

I had noticed a crowd was surrounding the yelling. East and I made our way through and seen that Sky was having a yelling match with Christina. "Sky what the fuck is going on?" Sky was dressed as Beyoncé from "Austin Powers: Goldmember". "This punta is testing me even being here!" Sky started putting her hair in a ponytail and soon after she handed her earrings to Don, who was dressed as Austin Powers.

"Bitch I got your bitch!" Christina yelled.

"Bitch I'm from the Bronx, what's good?" East stepped in between them. "Yo none of that at my shit. What the fuck you doing here man? You know the vibes man, you wasn't invited fasho."

"So because we fucked while you were married I'm not invited to A list parties? How does that sound? You know what tend to your wife and don't worry about this."

"Aye who the fuck-"

"First of all bitch were is past tense." I flaunted my ring in her face. "Second bitch you only topped him and why are you even proud to admit you tried to sleep with someone who's married?" I looked back at Sky. "Sis when did bitches start getting credit for shit like that?" We both laughed at that.

"They don't. Not in the streets. Not in the industry. Not nowhere." Two of my favorite singers stepped in, walking up besides me and Sky, Teyana Taylor and Kehlani. "So industry hoe you should leave bro and sis party before you get yo ass dragged." Kehlani added. 

Just then the security walked up ready to escort her hoe ass out. "Fuck this party. I was leaving anyways." She turned around and headed to the door. 

"Thank y'all! I'm pregnant so I couldn't even put my hands on her like I wanted to." I was holding Sky's hand.

"No problem girl I hate thirsty hoes tryna break up a happy home and shit." Kehlani responded. "Yo forreal I don't understand what the thirst for, bro ugly." Teyana added pushing East, who laughed at her shenanigans.

We met Teyana when we first got in the industry and she's always been super down to earth and sweet to us plus she from Harlem just like us. So she fam.

Don POV

Of course East Halloween party is lit. It's been like this for years but this one was another for the books.

I was in full character mode, clowning. I already had a buzz from the pre-turn up at Sky's place. "Yo you having a good time? I know you said we gotta start off slow but the way you grinding on me ion know." She sucked her teeth and turned around.

"I mean I can go dance on someone else. You're just my date thassit thassal." I smirked at her and the next thing that came out my mouth I regretted immediately. "Go ahead if I'm just a date you can go and mingle."

She gave me that "bih whet" look and instead of doing what I thought she would do, which was snapping on me she smiled and decided to walk away.

I tried to play it off like I didn't care and decided to go fuck with East and Mill.

Mill POV

The party went on and everybody had a good time. Most of us ended up at Waffle House, chatting and eating. "Aye baby try this shit." East was officially good and drunk, tearing up half the menu and trying to feed me a lil bit of everything.

"Daddy I'm full. Come on baby, let's get you home before I won't be able to carry yo ass." He cheesed at me. "Yo you mad sexy when you take control."

"Awe yeah sis you better get his freaky ass home. He tryna get you pregnant." Iman laughed, pushing East. "She already is bro." East smirked.

"Oh shit congrats y'all Tey didn't tell me."

"Thank you man, I meant to tell you but you know shit been busy."

"Yeah man you ready for the album bruh? I heard the record you put Tey on, shit is fire! So I know the rest of the shit hitting."

"Fasho bro you gotta come to the listening party and the album release. Shit gone be slow for these other rappers. My shit gone be that real Harlem, real Hip-hop coming from the heart real shit."

"Hell yeah hell yeah imma fwu bro and the party was dope."

We both had got up after they finished their convo, shared hugs and both were out.

It was too late at night for us to get the kids so we headed straight home. It took me an arm and a leg just to get East tall ass upstairs to our bedroom.

"Yo ass look so soft Mami, can I eat it tonight?" I was walking back and forth between the dresser and him, stripping him.

"Baby come on be easy with me and go to- baby!" I tried walking away from him but he grabbed me and pulled me back on the bed with him. "Shut up and sit on my face." He leaned up sucking on my bottom lip.

As bad as I wanted to go to sleep my daddy wanted to eat and I couldn't starve him.😜 See y'all 👋🏽✌🏾

East POV ● Next Day

I woke up with a banging ass headache. Mill was ass naked, sleep and cuddled up next to me. I don't even remember making it home last night. Just when I was about to close my eyes my phone got to going off on my night stand.

"Yurrr." It was Don ass. "Aye man chill out with the yelling and shit. I gotta hangover bro."

"Yeah I know lame ass boy you can't handle your liquor for shit man. You was big lit my dude! Man yo big ass was crip walking and shit." Dude had me laughing.

"Bro I was mixing drinks and shit. I was gone off the spliff man. I knew you and Mill had me so I was gone. I had to get the turn up outta me. Shit now that it's November shit about to be moving fast."

Next week is Nari birthday then next my album release then Thanksgiving. I'm ready for this shit.

● ● ● ● ● ●

And just like we was on Nari's 14th birthday.

Today is my baby's birthday! She's 14 and I can't believe it. She's grown up so fast on me. When I met her bad ass she was only 9 now she a pre-teen in high school.

Shit is crazy but she's growing up to be just like her sister. She got morals and she's very responsible at her age. I'm just excited for the person she's becoming.

"Baby come on let's go wake her. I got the breakfast tray ready." Mill took me out my thoughts coming in our bedroom.

Mill decided on waking Nari with her favorite meal of the day 'breakfast'. We had hella shit planned for her which she thought was on pause due to my career shit but I wouldn't miss out on my oldest girl birthday.

I got outta bed and walked in front of Mill so when the door opened she wouldn't expect anything. Once we reached her door I knocked a couple times before walking in.  She was knocked out cold. "Nari babe wake up. It's your birthday!" I sat on one side of the bed and Mill sat on the other. "I'm up." She turned over facing me, smiling. "Happy Birthday Chacha!" Mill screamed put the tray on Nari lap once she sat up.

"Thank you!" We both kissed her on her cheek. "I love yall! Awe and my favorite meal of the day." She had sausage patties, bacon, fried eggs, grits, toast and waffles on her plate with orange juice and bowl of fruit on the side. Fat ass is all I gotta say but it's her special day so she can eat everything if it makes her happy.

"We love you too, so much that we wanna know what you got planned for the day. The day is all about you Chacha."

"Well I wanna spend the day with family. Like all of us. I miss bubba so he definitely has to come, um Uncle Don, Sky, Uncle Aaron, Queeny, Tommie, and us all to go sledding and bowling. I don't know, something family like. Dinner at my favorite place and of course, gifts? Y'all got me gifts, right?"

"Yes girl we got you gifts. The question is when do you want them?"

"I want everyone to bring my gifts to the bowling alley."

"So Painted Pin it is. You wanna invite any friends or boyfriends?" I asked more so tryna see if she still had a boyfriend.

"Yes I'm inviting Tyler and my two friends Ella and Makenzie."

"Ight that's coo.It's your day so let's get it started." It was on from there.

●●●●●●

We ended up at Painted Pins and man did it bring back memories. Having all of us together felt so good, it's been a minute.

The whole gang was there except for Kamry and Tia. I noticed that Sky and Don kept whispering about something, and since the kids were off in the arcade room I decided to see what was up.

"Aye what y'all got going on?" They asses looked like 2 deers in a headlight. "Yeah talk."

"Well you remember your party a week ago that Don and I came to together?" Sky spoke up first. "Yeah what about it?"

"Well dumb ass here went home with another girl."

I looked at Don and shook my head. He always fucking up something good for himself. He had just told me two weeks ago that him and Sky was gone try and work things out. Of course he fucked it up.

"D man what's your issue? Why you always fucking shit up?"

"In my defense I didn't sleep with the girl which is what I been tryna tell Sky since that night."

"Fuck all that, you're dirty and I wish you would just stop tryna talk to me. I met somebody else anyways. I'm tired of your games and waiting for you to take me and a relationship with me serious. Damn nigga we got with each other a couple months after East and Mill did."

"We not them!"

"Exactly we ain't them but muthafucka look how far they've come vs us!" At this point they were having a screaming match so I had to step in. "Aye chill we at a bowling alley with kids."

"I'm sorry. Chacha wants both of us here and I can be civil with you for this moment. But this ain't for me and you."

"Well let's just switch the convo-" Mill tried to interject. "Nah it's coo. Sorry sis but imma just leave. My name is on the gift I got Chacha, please tell her I love her." Don got up and left out just like that.

I know he pissed at me but honestly I don't care. He need to stop blocking his blessings or he will get nowhere in life.

"Hey y'all I came over to properly introduce y'all to my boyfriend, Tyler." She was cheesin so damn hard, got me hot for a sec. "Tyler this is my sister Mill, my bro East-"

"Oh shit, I mean snap, Dave & Milly East is the one that adopted you?" Nigga looked hella excited. "Yes Mill is my real sister. This is Tt/sister Sky. This my uncle Aaron, my bro Cash and cousins Queeny and Tommie. Where uncle Don?"

"He had to leave early, family emergency but he told us to tell you he love you and he hope you love his gifts." Sky spoke.

"Well this is my family. Family this is Tyler."

"Ooowee Tyler they about to grill your ass boy. Be strong if you wanna be around long!" Tommie walked around him, laughing.

And we was gone do just that 😂

Sorry for the late update guys! Hope you love it....

Let me know what y'all want next? Already working on the next chapter!

Vote, comment & share 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
27.4K 635 25
Juliette Warren and Khristian Turner have been best friends since they were 10yrs old. They have two kids together but never committed to a realtions...
465K 16.8K 97
Kacey Taylor is a 23year old IG model, who enjoys partying with her friends and having a good time. With no chick nor child she barely has responsibi...
40.6K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...