Love Live x Reader [Closed Re...

By Vexylus

Bored out of my life. Watch as I rewrite this stories a long shots instead. Sorry, I'll try shortening it. More

Table of Contents
[ Just Confess Already! ] | Umi Sonoda x Female Reader
[ I've missed you too ] Nozomi Tojo x Female Reader
[ Drawn to your voice ] Umi Sonoda x Shy Female Singer Reader
[ My heart can't choose one ] Maki x Reader x Eli
[ Where it begun ] Honoka Kousaka X Reader
[ Warmth ] Kanan Matsuura X Reader
[ Plans ] Honoka X Flirty Reader X Eli
[ Favourite Person ] Rin Hoshizora x Reader
[ Two Bears ] Maki x Shy Mute Reader x Nico
Chika Takami X Cold Reader x Guilty Dia Kurosawa
You Watanabe X Reader
Riko Sakurauchi X Le Shipper Reader
Kunikida Hanamaru X Reader (Part 1)
Kunikida Hanamaru x Reader who stays up late to watch anime (Part 2)
Kunikida Hanamaru x Reader (pArt 3)
Tsushima Yoshiko X Reader
Ohara Mari X Reader
Kanan Matsuura X Reader
Kurosawa Dia x Outsider Reader
Kanan Matsuura x Shy! Dancer Reader
Maki x Shy Mute Reader x Nico
Ruby x Reader
Chika Takami x former µ's member Reader
Maki x Shy Reader x Umi (Part 1)
Maki x Shy Reader x Umi (Part 2 or Maki Ends)
Clingy Umi x Reader [Part 1]
Maki x Shy Reader x Umi (Umi Ending)
Riko x Antisocial Trap Fem Reader
NonTsundere Yohane x Tomboyish Neko Reader
Tsubasa Kira x Popular Idol Fem Reader
Nishikino Maki x Suicidal Female Reader
Clingy You Watanabe x Male Reader
Yō Watanabe x Male Reader
Chika Takami x Female Candidate Reader
Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Reader
You Watanabe x Tomboyish Reader
Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Piano Reader Part 2
Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Reader (Part 3)
You Watanabe x Candidate Reader
Ruby Kurosawa x Summer Candidate Reader
Hanamaru Kunikida x Candidate in library Reader

µ's x Reader

1.1K 19 5
By Vexylus

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY?" Your friend asked loudly while slamming her/his hand in the side of your chair, you were surprised by his sudden approach but didn't react to it that way because you were focused on your plan today, but you oblivious enough even though you know that there's way too many discount in the market because of a event, you don't even have any idea of what he/she is saying.

"What do you mean? And please F/N don't suddenly slam my chair or else you'll break it then you'll pay for it"

He/She pouted at this, "I meant the day today!" You tilted your head to the side, "it's February 14 today though.. " once again, your friend facepalmed at your statement.

"Why are you making dumb faces like that?" "Because you're dumbest than the way it looks" A thicc mark then appeared from your forehead but you just stood up, casually walking away and ignoring your friend.

"HEY Y/N, WAIT UP HERE!" Y/N yelled out to you even though you're still not far from your seat, you could've sworn you'd kill her/him if the teacher was in the hallways. But still you walked out of the room for a peaceful time, you grab your phone to see a lot of text from your friends.

"Hey Y/n Good morning, today is really a special day so can we meet up later on your break time?" -Honoka

You smiled at this then replied but when you were about to do so, a lot of notification appeared, a bunch tons of message from Nico and Rin. Your sweats drip from the side of your cheek, you took a bite of your bread first before checking on the messages. Yes you also like breads, just like Honoka.

"Y/n I know you might not be able to come but I hope you can.. I want to see you" -Kotori

Your cheeks went pinkish but you'll have to admit, you'd rather see all of them too but you don't really know what's so special today.

"I hope it's not that burden for you to come over.. " -Umi

You replied, "What do you mean?  I would love to come over there!"

"Okay then, we'll be waiting for you Y/n"

You tilted your head in confusion, so they wanted to meet you in a group. Once you were done with the bread, you took a sip of your strawberry juice, you always remember the time when Nico always bought you this one.

"I just want to say that today, sky is clear right, Y/n?  Hehe.. " -Hanayo

You chuckled slightly at her message, which is very adorable. You're sure enough that she was typing this with lots of overthinking. You look up to the sky, "it sure is clear.. But the clouds make it pretty"

"I'm not expecting you to come or anything, after all you're planning to buy a lots cause of the discounts right?" Your eyes open wide, but you were flustered enough but to stiffle a laugh because of Maki's message.

"Rin is still expecting you to come nya~" -Rin

"Well if you won't come I guess it can't be help, we'll come over instead and Nico will cook something good for you!~ ❤" -Nico

"If you're busy, that's fine but I'll come over and grope you!~" You sighed at Nozomi's message, as if she can grope a washboar- (jk)  you chuckled at this then shrugged.

"I would be more than happy enough if you come but if you can't make it, we'll be there for you instead so there's no need to.. But we'll be waiting for you unless if you tell us that you can't come"

You rubbed the back of your head, you did talked about how you're gonna buy a lots of good because of the discount but there's more days and besides you were curious to why they want to see you.

"I'd like to come over and see you all"

Time Skip
Brought to you by
Honey butt--

After Class

"Hey Y/n!" F/N keep calling out to you while you're putting all your textbook in your bag, "Y/nnnn" when you were done with everything you carried the bag, "Now what?" You look at him/her.

"TODAY IS VALENTINES DAY YOU BASS****" F/n yelled at you with anger, and again you titled your head to the side with a look of confusion.

"And then?" F/N fell to the ground, you didn't bother to look down on her/him so just step on your friend and walked out of the room.

"WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO GO, Y/N L/N?!" F/N shouted at you, but you didn't bother to look at them so you quickened your pace to get out of the school.

It's clear enough that you're not in Otonokizaka Academy so you're far from them, but you would always head to the train station although there is too many crowds of people.

"How should I make it right there before... " you muttered to yourself while looking at your phone then suddenly you though this up..

"I'm just gonna run there" you told yourself and made your way.

Random povs

The µ's was preparing their gifts while waiting for you.

Honoka is holding a re- square shape,  wrapped with a yellow and orange stripes and a heart design on it, there's also a ribbon on it. (Literally bad at explaining, can someone teach me?  No ok *cri*)

Kotori is holding a simple box with a red wrapping and with a yellow ribbon on top

Umi have a heart shape with blue wrappings and tied with red ribbon as well, but with a unusual bell thing on the top(?)

Rin have such a simple gift for Y/n yet it looks so amazing, the wrapping almost have the same color as her hair while the stripe is yellow- (it's actually a ribbon)

Hanayo have a wide flat square wrapped with green and a white ribbon on it (is it already christma- jk)

(I can't see it)
It might be a heart shape too or just the simple flat square and the color is Violet (I literally can't)

Nico have a cute heart shape with heart designs and the color is pink literally while it's tied with a yellow ribbon (how sweet)

We don't know, and I don't what's inside it and how do I explain this, it's just too big to explain it

Just like the others but Eli's is actually cute, it's wrapped with pink and the ribbon is red, you better receive it or else she'd eat it herself!  (Even though she have received a lots from the others already)

After they were prepared, the door opened and to revealed was it who they expected. Y/N was panting heavily while leaning on to the side of the door for a balance, "I'm here, sorry for—"

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Y/N!"

who knew that your friends would give such gifts, sing you a song and even gives you lot of hug, they missed you a lot after all.

How did you meet?
THAT IS UP TO YOU READER-SAN! 

You're just lucky you met them, because you felt special around them

And they're actually being more adorable today

"Please accept out gift and thank yous, Y/n!" Honoka stated then you grinned, "Thank you guys.. "

Extra tease ending:

After like a second when you arrived and then they gave their gift, Nico was talking about how her gift was literally better than Makis, you laughed nervously but then Maki brought out a cute gift while holding it out towards Nico.

You shipped them, and you will never ruin their ship like never haha

A/N: I am running out of ideas, thank you music, I'm so glad that you existed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 59 13
Basically tananoya oneshots please leave requests . i'm gonna try my best to be more active 😅
985K 24.2K 109
Kakegurui Imagines • • • Momobami Kirari Jabami Yumeko Saotome Meari Momobami Ririka Yomozuki Runa Ikishima Midari [ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] ___________...
38.1K 1K 86
Living the normal high school life I'm not popular but not an outcast either. Everything seems chill until the principal calls me in one day and asks...
795 20 17
You know that I love you I can't help myself I'm not happy with this story so I'll be rewriting it.