EXO SHIPS: WILD AND CREAMY ON...

By rarelywrites

sexually explicit content inside. exo shipments included follow to read all smuts! i usually take unusual otp... More

WARNING
1 TAORIS - UNEXPECTED
2 HUNHAN - STEPBROS
3 XIUCHEN - HOT MESS
4 TAORIS - AUTHOR
5 KAISOO ft. BAEKYEOL - MIRROR
6 BAEKYEOL - COME IN
7 HUNHAN ft. XIUHAN and other OTPs- GREEN EYES
8 BAEKCHEN - PHOTOGRAPH
9 BAEKYEOL ft. HUNHAN - WATER and FIRE (REVISED!)
10 HUNHAN - PROVE IT
11 FANXING - DAY 1
12 XIUHAN ft. MARKSON - VIDEOGRAPHY
13 CHENLAY - D.U.I.
14 HUNHAN - STRAWBERRY KISSES
15 DORIS - STARGAZER
16 TAOLAY - TOO HOT TO HANDLE
17 HUNCHEN, SECHEN - ENTOURAGE
19 XIUHUN - LIVE, LOVE OR DIE
20 XIUKAI KAIXIU - V.I.P.
21 LAYBAEK - MY LAZY LOVE
22 KRISHO + KRISYEOL - PINKY PROMISE (same universe to HUNHAN - PROVE IT)
23 CHENHAN ft. KRISHUN - THE MAKING
24 KAILAY - FALLEN (Same AU to XIUHUN - LIVE, LOVE OR DIE)
25 TAORIS - PEACE OFFERING
26 KRISHO - EGGS, SAUSAGES AND FULL CREAM MILK
27 BAEKYEOL - BITCHDAY
28 TAORIS - GETTING RIPPED same AU to BAEKYEOL - COME IN
29 SEHO - STAINED
30 KAISOO - PET SITTER
31 XIUCHEN -TAILFIN
32 BAEKCHEN - THE CORRECT MISTAKE
33 KRISYEOL - BROKEN VOWS
34 XIULAY - TARGET
35 TAOHUN - FAILED to MOVE ON
36 KAILU - MY PRETTY HYUNGS
37 KAIYEOL - CHAINS
38 BAEKHUN - VIRTUAL DOLL
39 LAYLU, LAYHAN - SWEET TOOTH
40 LAYHAN, LAYLU - A CANINE'S CHRISTMAS
41 XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED
42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)
43 KAISOO - UNTITLED
(REPUBLISHED!) BAEKYEOL - BITCHDAY
(REPUBLISHED!) KRISHAN - TORN (SAME AU WITH LIVE LOVE OR DIE AND FALLEN)
(REPUBLISHED!) KAISOO - UNTITLED
44 HUNHAN - VENOM
WATTPAD HID MY LATEST UPDATE AGAIN (HUNHAN - VENOM)
AFF REPOSTS
45 BAEKYEOL - SMASH
46 TAOYEOL - MY AVATAR
47 KRISYEOLHUN - "OH!"-ed and/or "WU"-ed
links to KRISYEOLHUN - "OH"-ed and/or "WU"-ed
48 CHANSOOMIN - TEMPORARILY MOVED ON (same AU to XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED)
#48 CHANSOOMIN is already published and here are the links
49 KAILU, KAIHAN - IDENTITY CRISIS
A/N and links to KAILU, KAIHAN - IDENTITY CRISIS
50 XIUCHEN - AFTERSHOCK
51 SULAY - AT YOUR SERVICE
TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ AND HAVE NOT READ ALL OF MY SMUT FICS
52 KRISOO, DORIS - VARSITY PRINCE
53 BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
LINKS TO BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
links to republished BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
54 TAOMIN - PANDA APPA
55 KAILU, KAIHAN - A STEPFATHER'S SECRET
56 TAOHUN - COPYCAT
57 KRISHO - LEFT for RIGHT
THE FUCKING TERMS (UPDATED FOR SOME INNOCENT READERS)
58 CHANSOO - CLANDESTINE
59 BAEKHUN or SEBAEK - HANDLE
60 CHANLAY/CHANXING - DESERTION DESSERT
61 HUNHAN - A FAIRY AFFAIR
62 SEKAI - DISTRESSED BETROTH
63 TAOKAI - WHEN HE MET HIS HERO
64 BAEKYEOL - BLACK WIDOW (same AU with CHANSOO-CLANDESTINE)
65 TAORIS - MUSE
PLAGIARISM ALERT!!!
66 - KAIBAEK - COME HOME
ANNOUNCEMENT
LIGHTS ON OFF ON
just a piece of poetry i guess

18 CHENYEOL - COME AND GO

9.9K 173 82
By rarelywrites

I struggled on this shipment...

I guess i am not used to shipping yeollie with jongdae...

Haha... both might be a part of the beagle squad... but... i really love baekyeol, krisyeol, baekchen, chensoo, chansoo, xiuchen, laychen and laychan... but  i never thought this shipment would come up.

Haha... i hope @venuslcj... you will be satisfied with this one...

I am sorry if this is so short yet so fucked up

********************

Yeollie's POV

*ring ring*

It was my phone ringing but i am still sleepy! Okay flop back to bed. Whoever you are i am sorry i won't answer your call, all i care about is sleep.

My voicemail started to turn on "HI THIS IS CHANYEOL'S I AM QUITE BUSY OR LAZY TO ANSWER MY PHONE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE"

"Yeollie! Yeollie! Wakey wakey!" Oh... it's chen i gazed up on the phone lazily as i listen to his voice.

"I am about to go home to Korea soon! I hope you are well. I know you missed messing around with your partner in crime! I missed you! I love you derp!"He giggled and hang up. Chen went to some barista school and left me for 6 months.

Oh okay you wonderring why he is so anxious to go home? Well, chen and i had been in some kind of relationship lately that none of friends know about.

I had shared my condo with him for about a year now, but half of that year was his absence due to school. Gahd i missed his annoying laugh and his playful surprises.

I sat up, stretched as i messed up my curly light brown locks and stood up from bed only wearing my spongebob underwear that kris hyung gave me for my birthday. I went straight to my kitchen and poured a glass of milk in a tall glass.

I rememberred the smell of coffee before jongdae left. He always smelled like a mixture of coffee and menthol.

I checked the time and i should be leaving in an hour to check on my coffeeshop which my mom let me take over. Chen was my employee, and he impressed me and my mom a lot during his trainee days here. Mom was so thrilled and amazed about his skills that she had to send my dear chen abroad to study.

I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and did my ritual and dressed myself up in a button down shirt half sleeves shirt and denim pants.

I arrived in the shop and i was surprised that none of my employees were present. The sign says close, but everything is ready for business. I checked the register and it was still locked.

Well, this is creepy. I went to the kitchen. No one was there, just the pastries. I went to my office, no one was there. I went to the stock room and no one was there. I even went to our refrigerator, but no one was there.

My employees boycott me. I went back to my office closing everything since i don't want anyone know that i was there too.

I sat on my swivel chair. Waiting for a few minutes until i started to yawn. No one was still coming. I planned on scaring them but no one still came.

Oh well, i will just remained the shop closed and  sleep again.

I was felt woozy and a bit hard, as i felt someone rubbing my crotch. I looked around but no one was there.

I guess i am dreaming, whatever, i hope this dream won't stop.

I heard an unbuckling and unzipping sound and felt a relief as my member was released from the tightness my pants made.

I feel so hard, but i kept my eyes shut. I felt someone unbuttoning my shirt and kissing the spot right after it opens a new set of skin.

"Hmm.." i hummed in pleasure, as i felt a nibbling on my chest. I heard steps walking behind me.

"Missed me?" I heard jongdae's voice. As i felt someone breathing on my nape, while his hands massaged the back of my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and spun my swivel chair to face him. "JONGDAE?" I rubbed my eyes and saw him stand infront of me.

"Yes yeollie it's me!" He sat on my lap and started to kiss me with passion. It has been a long time since i felt his lips against mine.

"I  missed you!" He breathed on my neck i took off his jacket.

"I missed you too." He pushed my shirt off my shoulders and straddled my leg. I felt his tongue licking my lips while Rubbing his crotch feeling his member grow against my leg.

"You must be pretty tight now after 6 months baby." I carried him on my desk dropping everything that could hurt my baby.

He giggled as i felt his fingertips traced my collarbone "who are you calling a baby? I'm older than you."

"Height?" I smirked as he pouted.

"Whatever, just fuck me senseless like you always have."  He said as he put my hands on his hips.

I stripped him off and i noticed a tattoo on his fore arm saying CHANYEOL in OLD ENGLISH letters.

"What the fuck!? What's this?" I was mad at the same time glad because he marked him with the combination of our names. I traced my fingers on his tattoo as i felt him twitch at my gesture.

"I had to tell everyone to stop flirting with me without saying a word, you took off my jacket and haven't noticed." He said as he pull me in for a kiss.

"I was busy looking at your face." I said. He giggled as I  stripped him off, as well as myself. And spreaded his legs. I sat on my swivel chair again and went in between his legs.

I jerked him off as i swirled my tongue around his entrance.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned. I let my tongue slid in. As i hear him whimper.

"Baby! Please! Ugh!" I let a finger in. As i licked his shaft.

"You are tight." I said as i let another finger in and made scissor movements to stretch him.

"Hmmmm nnnggh. Uhmmmm" the pleasure made him sound so much more fuckable. "Baby... please! Just please fuck me now!"

"You really want this inside you?" I pulled him to sit up and made him look at my dick.

"Wow! What did you do? Don't tell me that had been working out." I smirked and giggled for a bit and he took me in again for a kiss pulling my lips with his teeth as he lied down.

I felt his fingers traced my spine but i felt him tore my skin as i thrusted in without warning. "Ugh!" His moans started to become girly as i pumped in and out of him.

"I love you baby." I said as i wiped off his tears. "I love you too" oh gahd six months can really return ones tightness.

"Uhmmmmm" he was digging his claws into my back.

He wrapped his legs on my hips and started to meet my thrusts. I felt his legs shaking.
I pulled out and pushed him against the table. Spread his legs and pushed my self in.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I started to thrust in deeper.

"Ugh!" I slapped his ass and sucked on his nape. I bit his shoulder.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm.." i he was moaning non stop, making me thrust harder and faster. His walls was starting to squeeze me more and more.

"Please don't stop"  i could see his eyes filled with lust as he relaxed himself on my desk.

"Yeeeeeeooooooooooollllllllllliiiiiiiieeeeee!" He suddenly cummed against my  desk as it driped down on the floor and as i cummed inside him.

But i was stunned to see my dick still dripping as i pulled out.

Chen was panting. But he roughly took my dick inside his mouth. I gripped a handful of his hair as he swallowed every drop of my cum while he gave me a deepthroat, he gagged a few times, but managed to lick me clean.

I flopped on my swivel chair as he sat on my lap again and slid his arms around my neck.

"Okay... why are you here early? And where is everybody?"i asked panting while we settled our foreheads against each other.

"Your mom told me to pick you up, and she gave everyone a week off... so everyone could go to my graduation. And we leave tomorrow 3 am " He said while sucking on my neck.

I rememberred the tattoo. "Okay... Who else have seen your tattoo?" I asked as i kissed his cheek.

"Your mom... and she told me to take good care of you..." he said as he filled ups the spaces in between my fingers with his.

I kissed him... "i love you."

"I love you too" he pinched my cheek as blushed

****************************

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" A small guy was calling chanyeol but he ignored him...

The guy run to him and gripped his arm "what the fuck chanyeol!"

"What?!" Chanyeol asked as he faced the small guy.

"You forgot this" he gave chanyeol a brown envelope.

He opened the brown envelope and threw it on the ground.

"You don't have to remind me baek! I don't want to remember either!" Chanyeol ran off to his car and drove off.

Baekhyun picked up everything inside the brown envelope.

"I'm sorry channy" he started to sob. "I love you and i never thought it would be this way"

Baekhyun was chanyeol's bestfriend slash attorney. He was trying to give chanyeol a copy of his and chen's marriage contract, pictures of their wedding. And chen's death certificate.

Chen died in a planecrash after their second honeymoon, when he was invited to go back to china to and give a crash course in making coffee.

They lost the case, and chanyeol started to hate baekhyun ever since.

But chanyeol doesn't even know that BAEKHYUN was behind the plane crash that's why he couldn't win the case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 1K 192
Mature content
34.6K 789 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
83.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad