Life With My Angel

By Diyasoni16

It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their... More

Chapter- 1 A Introduction
Chapter -1 B
Chapter 1 C
Chapter -1 D
Chapter-1 E
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 A
Chapter-22 B
Chapter-23 A
Chapter-23 B
Chapter-23 C
Chapter-23 D
Chapter-24
Chapter-25 A
Chapter-25 B
Chapter-25 C
Chapter-25 D
Chapter-25 E
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31 A
Chapter-31 B
Chapter-31 C
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter : 39 A
Chapter : 39 B
Chapter : 39 C
Chapter : 39 D
Chapter : 39 E
Chapter : 40 A
Chapter : 40 B Broken Soul
Chapter : 40 C
Chapter : 40 D
Chapter : 41 A
Chapter : 41 B
Chapter : 41 C
Chapter : 41 D
Chapter : 41 E
Chapter : 42 A
Chapter : 42 B
Chapter : 42 C
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chapter : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Chapter : 72
Chapter : 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 78
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 80
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Epilogue

Chapter : 42 D

1.2K 116 20
By Diyasoni16

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 42 D

Manik nods his head and left the place.... he enter into the car and start the car and started following her car..... Nandu stop her car in the shop and enter into the showroom for buying a gift for her friend engagement....

She left the shop and came near to the car.... she sense that some one was watching her... Nandu turn and see the car but no one was present in the car....

Nandu - Nandu yesab tumari weham hay....

She said that herself, slapping her head lightly and about to open the car but one person hold the car door....

Nandu - hello who are you? Why are you holding my car door.... haut jaa meri raste se....

Nandu says that, pulling his hand from the door.... she was about to enter into the car that person hold her hand....

Nandu - hello excuse me.. leave my hand.... leave me...

Boy -  baby you're looking so beautiful... come with me... I will full fill your wish....

Nandu - leave my hand I'm not that type of girl....

Nandu says that, struggling her hand from his grip... In that time Manik came and hold that boy hand... Nandu take her hand out from his grip....

Manik - hello boss what are you doing? You don't know how to behave with a girl....

Boy - who are you? Why are you poking your nose in my things... stay out of it...

The boy says that, pulling him from his place....

Nandu - Manik....

Nandu take his name on her mouth after a long... boy again hold her hand and drag her with him... Manik got angry and hold his tightly....... Nandu free from his grip.... boy screamed in pain while sitting on his knees....

Manik - don't you dare to think to touch her again....

He says that angrily and hold Nandu hand and drag her towards his car....

Nandu - what are you doing Manik? Leave my hand.... you're are hurting my hand ....

He left her hand in anger....

Nandini - Auch!!!!

Manik - are you mad? Tum yahan akele kyun Aayi iswaqt....

Nandu - meri mercy... meri zindagi... tum kyun pooch rehi ho....  tum hay kon mere liye....

Manik - tum nhi jaanti mein kon ho tumari liye.... tumari liye mere Dil bahut pyaar hay... pyaar karti hay tumse.... I don't want to hurt you....

Nandu - you're already hurted me Manik... uska agar abhi bi hay meri Dil pe.... I hate you.... tum meri peecha kyun kar rehi ho.....

Manik - tumari fikar hay mujhe.... I love you Nandini.... I can't able to leave with out.... mein mar jaavungi Nandini... tumari bina mein nhi jee paavungi.....

Nandu - tum meri fikar karne ki zaroorat nhi..... if you can't able to live without means Mar jaav.... mujhe tumare fikar nhi hay....

Nandu says that, looking another side.....  Manik heart become broken after hearing this..... he left from that place and started taking his steps towards the sea.... her words are echoes on his ear.... Nandu rub her tears and turn and see Manik but he is not there....

She turn and look here and there and saw Manik who was going near to sea..... he enter into the sea...

Nandu - Manik stop... tum kya kar rehi ho.... Manik Ruk jaav...

Nandu screamed but no use.... she ran back on him to save her life.... she also enter into the sea and hold his hand tightly and take him out of the sea.....

Nandu - Manik utto please... I know my words hurt you... I'm so sorry please don't leave me.....

She says that , patting his cheek, tears are rolling down from her cheek.... then she check his heart beat and  confirm his heart beat is normal and she push his stomach.... he started coughing and sit on the floor.... Nandu got more angry and slap on his cheek.... Manik hold his cheek and look at his angry baby...

Nandu - pagal hogaya kya.... how can you do this... tum meri baare me Kuch soch...mein gusse may Kuch bhi bolungi tum waesha karunga kya..... I also can't able to live without you Manik...

Nandu says that pulling his shirts tightly.... she buried her face on his chest and started crying more... he can feel wetness on his chest....

Nandu - why you do this Manik? You can able to understand me hay na Manik .... I know my Manik won't do any mistake... I need some time to came out from that incident... please Manik samj ne ki khosish karo Manik...

Nandu says that, cubbing his face on her face.... Manik look at his baby having pain on his eyes... he can also see the same pain in his baby..... Nandu was constantly crying fresh tears are rolling down from her eyes....

Manik - I'm so sorry baby... I made you cry hay na... I so sorry.....

Manik says that cubbing his baby face, rubbing her tears, resting his forehead with her.... both of them feel peace on that... Nandu holding his shirt tightly and nuzzled inside him more.... she was shivering in cold....

Nandu -Manikkk kkk....

She called his name in shiver.... he pull her back and saw his baby is shivering in chillness....

Manik - Nandini..... Oh shit! Mein ne kya kiya... it's my fault... I forget about her... she is shivering because of me.... mein itni careless kyun hogaye.... I'm so sorry baby....

He says that, taking her on his arms and look hear that their and saw a hut near to the sea... he move to the Hut and saw the door is open.... he enter into the Hut and slowly placed his baby on the floor slowly.... She was still shivering in chillness...

Manik -  baby don't worry I will come now...

He said that left from that place and move to her car and started searching dress for her... he know that she always keep a spare of dress with her and also car cover .... he take that and move to the Hut....

He changed her dress and cover her body with the car cover and  made fire near to her but no use she is still shivering in chillness... he rub her palm and feet that also not giving any use.... he open his shirt and cover himself with the car cover and take her in his arms and hugged her....

She was still shivering..... then he came over her and cupped her face and kissed on her face eyes, nose and cheek and move towards her neck and kissed both sides of her neck continuously.... Nandu started breathing heavily on  her shivering also..... he move near to stomach and kissed their over her cloth..... he entwined her hand with him and kissing her madly.... he move upwards and kissed on her neck again and again..... their body started sweating..... then he saw her body condition become he lye beside her and took her in his embrace and hugged her tightly... Nandu keep her head on his chest and sleeping peacefully...

In morning

Manik open his eyes due to the pheep sound of mobile.... he take his mobile and attend the call after seeing the caller Id on the screen....

Manik - hello Aditya...

Aditya - kahan hay tum? Nandu be tumare saath hay na....

Manik - Haan I'm with her... hum dono bahut jalthi ghar aavunga.... tum chinta mat karo...

Aditya - thik hay Manik... we are waiting for you....

He says that and cut the call and see his friends....

Zoya  - Aditya kya hua ?  Voh dono saath hay na...

Aditya - Haan voh dono saath hay... bilkul thik hay... saki salamath voh dono ghar aayehgi..... they all feel relief after hearing that....

Manik keep his phone on his pocket and look at his baby who was sleeping peacefully.... Nandu slowly open her eyes due to sunlight which was falling on her face and her eyes fall on her love face who was staring at her.... Nandu gave a smile to him.....

Nandu - good morning Manik....

Nandu says that on her sleepish tone..... Manik smiled on his baby cute harkat....

Manik - you're all the sunshine I need baby. Morning!

Manik says that, sitting beside her, adjusting her hair strand which falling on her face.... Nandu smiled and hugged him....

Manik - so my sweetheart accepted my sorry....

Manik says that looking his baby face....

Nandu - Haan mein ne accept kiya.... I need some time to accept your sorry... tum samaj ne ke kosish be nhi kiya buttu.... I'm scared last night.... agar tum ho Kuch hogaya toh mein kya karungi ypu idiot.... Aise Phir kiya na... I swear mein tumne meri Haathon Se tujhe maar dungi idiot....

She says that, hitting his chest, tears are rolling from her eyes.....

Manik - I'm so sorry baby... I swear i won't do this again... this is Nandini promise...

He says that, cupping his baby face, rubbing her tears from her cheek..... Nandu nods her head positively...

Manik - Kuch yaad hay kal Raat kya hua hum dono ke beech... aur yaad nhi toh mein yaad dilavunga....

Manik says that, having smirk on his face.... Nandu hear that and blushed more while lowering her head...

Nandu - chup besharam....

Nandu says that while keeping her palm on his lips... he kissed on her palm.... she blushed more while pulling him.....

Then Manik take her in his embrace.... Nandu nuzzled more details into him after getting her life back.... feeling her love very close to hear after a long....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 796 48
A girl who already had a broken heart but still try to go for her dreams but then again love takes entry in her life now what will she able to trust...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
79.1K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...