The Mission of Love: Magical...

By shayminlover12233

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
The Moonlight Festival
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
The Truth(2)
Seperated
The Gift
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Savior
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Chased
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

Training

7 1 0
By shayminlover12233

    ~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I've loved this feeling. The fresh smell of moist moss and grass is very pleasing for me. The feeling of being showered by streaks of sunlight while lying down on the grass under the shade of a tree beside the stream where we stopped is very, very relaxing. The nature is very great and amazing...

JM is still practicing on how to handle his own sword, for he doesn't have any guidelines on how to use it and the tiger's words about the sword that it had some tricky ways to handle inspired him to find it out by himself. While, Breanne on the other side is caressing the edge of its sword finely and is sitting comfortably on the rock beside the stream. Alexandra is staring on the stream while lying on the tree trunk, had nothing left to do. I pulled my body up from the fresh grass and left my backpack on the tree trunk. I strolled to Alexandra's direction and sat on the side of the stream. I placed my bare foot on the water grounds. The water is so soothing, it feels like all of my troubles are washed away.

" After this long journey of ours, will all of these troubles be solved? " Alexandra asked in despair, still staring on her own mirror on the water. She sat beside me and placed her feet on the stream too.

" Yes it will be, of course " I answered, with a bit of hope. She just exchanged me with a feeble smile and I did the same.

" This is the best time to train, Sky " Breanne said overhead and I faced her and nodded in agreement. I stole a glance at Alexandra before facing Breanne again " I'll have Alxandra trained after she got her own weapon. Come with me Sky " I gave Alexandra a reassuring smile before I stood up straight and followed Breanne's pace on the grassy grounds. We stopped infront of a trunk carved with orbits and in the center, the smallest circle can be found and in it is a small dot.

" What's that for? " I asked Breanne as I faced her with perplexity drawn on my face. She just gave me a feeble smile.

" We're going to learn how to balance your power and to aim straight at the small dot in the centre " I stood struck while gaping at the dot. I'm going to learn how to aim!

" So what are we going to do first? " I asked with noticeable athirst of excitement in my soft voice.

" We're going to learn how to gain great focus despite of all the noises around and the agonies that are troubling your mind " Breanne said, attempting to break into my mind, yet, she can't " We're going to meditate " What?
----------------------------------------------
I secretly opened my right eye to sneak on Breanne. She's still sitting in the Indian sit way with her two hands lied on her knee-bones that are crossed.

" You can't attain your focus if you are disturbed by your own self, Sky " Breanne said, eyes closed. I swiftly closed my eyes and returned in meditating, if I really am. She read my mind again. I can't escape this boredom " This isn't boredom, this is what you call peace " Breanne read my mind again " You can't have great accuracy if you don't have focus and you can't have enough focus if you don't have peace in mind. Sky, be determined. Do not mind your milieu. Imagine the center dot faraway from you as it gets closer and closer to you every second. If you want to see your mother again. If you want to live a normal life again, follow what I said " Breanne mumbled, but was audible. Okay then.

Breathe in
Breathe out
Breathe in
Breathe out
Breathe in
Breathe out

The dot is so close to me. I can now reach it. I stretched my hand to reach it and... " Done in the first and most important step. You've got it already " She said and stood up from the grassy ground. I opened my eyes and saw that my hands were just grasping for air.

We walked slowly to the tree where the carved orbits are located. The wind blew gently and softly. The wind halted when Breanne stopped infront of the tree where the carved orbits are located. " Transform your necklace into a bow " Breanne ordered.

I held my necklace in my hand and... " Thunder " I muttered and my body glowed with lightning sparks. Showing the dark blue bow with ancient carvings and is surrounded with lightning sparks too. I held it with my right hand and lowered it on my knees. The power of lightning flowed through my blood streams, and it made me feel stronger than I already am.

" Okay, now take aim at that dot, but without electricity or power released in your arrow. Just let it be a normal arrow " Breanne explained. I wanted to, but how? And why are we this close at the target " You can control it Sky, just think of the power leaving the arrow's body. Be one with your weapon, you can't hit at far positions if you can't even hit at the nearest spot  " She tutored after knowing my thoughts " I held the bow with my two hands and slowly pulled the string. I followed as Breanne ordered. I can feel the arrow's power getting weaker, we're uniting. It may be weird to be united with a weapon. I heard Breanne giggle, but then returned to the normal type of her again " Release it. "

I softened my pull on the bow's string that it made the arrow flew through the orbit next to the dot. I sighed in relief.

" Great, but you didn't hit the center. The enemy could've avoided or make it out alive if you didn't hit them at your direct target " Breanne explained, that disappointed me " Let me help you. "

Breanne held the bow with my hands and guided them to aim for the target. I felt my heart beat rapidly as she tightened her hand on mine " Do not be nervous " Breanne should've noticed my pounding heartbeat. The warmth of her skin is so desirable. Her skin is as soft as the pillows. I want to feel more of her warmth, more of her skin, of her body, I want her to be mine.

I released the arrow with Breanne's guidance. She took her hands off mine and walked faraway from the tree. I glanced at the trunk that has the arrow on the dot before rushing to her " Where are you going?! " I called as I rushed to her. I continued panting as I reached her pace through the bushes and branches that evaded our way. She glanced at me using her shiny ruby eyes.

" We're now going to try if you can hit that dot in a far distance " Breanne said in her effeminate but blank voice. I wonder, why is she always bleak? " We'll stop here. "

I held my bow straight and aimed on the dot faraway. Imagine the dot faraway getting closer and closer to you. Breanne's voice echoed in my mind. At first everything was noisy, chatting birds, waving leaves, water stream and sounds on the bushes, but then, it all gone away and the center of my mind was the dot infront of me. I can feel that it's just an inch away from my eye. I grasped for it then I released the light blue arrow from my deep-blue bow without any help of Breanne's delicate hand. I looked at the dot but was distant to be seen easily. I sped up to the tree and was agape when I saw the sparkling blue arrow divided the arrow that I stabbed in the trunk earlier. I couldn't believe this.

" Not bad for a descentier " Breanne exalted. I smiled. But she continued her way back to the stream where Alexandra is sitting, still. Why am I feeling these? She's gorgeous but I never realized that it would end up this way.

But either ways, I really can't believe it! I am good at aiming and shooting! But I won't brag it " Enough for you today, Sky. You're easy to handle. "

I followed Breanne back to the shore of the small river and lied on the tree's trunk again. Breezing air damped on my skin. My eye catched Breanne with her golden handled sword that is carved with some ancient sculptures on Alexandra's side. She's saying something, but is inaudible for me to hear in my distance. I want more of her voice.

Alexandra stood up and got to where JM is training by his own. He is just slashing the wind. JM greeted her with a smile.

I saw them stationed on a wide space covered by the canopy of the short trees from my direction. Breanne also stood up and gave Alexandra her sword. They're chatting, but I can't hear it. I must go near. I stood up and walked to their direction I gave Breanne a perplexed look, but JM turned his head on my direction noticed it first.

" We're going to be trained in being a great swordsman " JM bragged. I just rolled my eyes and gazed back to Breanne that just nodded. So she's training them but she's not training me on how to handle a sword. Great.

" Careful on your thoughts, Sky. I can read your mind " Breanne said blankly, but I can sense that there's a piece of anger in her voice. I forgot. I shouldn't be jealous. You've no relationship after all " You can join us if you want to. Even if you're already good in handling your own sword " Wait, what does she mean I'm already good in handling that sword. " Your sword guides you Sky. You don't need to be trained " Now I know.

" Okay I'll be with your training " I said and... " Ice " I muttered then the gelid sword appeared between my hands. I walked in the wife space and the two stood infront of me, just a few meters away. I faced my two rivals and their sword is also placed in their two hands.

" Two against one, Sky. But remember not to hurt anyone " Breanne reminded. The two rushed first. I leaped on the side to avoid JM's slash. Alexandra abruptly countered my sword. I stepped away and kicked Alexandra's stomach without much power, but it made her fell aching to the ground. I gazed on my another adversary that aims on attacking me. I countered his fast sword that almost hit my chest and pushed him back and I slashed my sword on his black smoggy sword. My gaze turned on my another adversary that stood up from the ground. I returned my gaze on my current opponent and with my whole strength I pushed him away and kicked him vehemently on his belly and turned to Alexandra and I pointed her the edge point of my sword, that made her stand still and gulp her own saliva, with Breanne's sword held down in her right hand. I gazed at her with a large grin and she exchanged me with a grunt and a glare. My gaze turned to JM that's aiming to stand. I used my power to form another icy sword and pointed it to his neck as he stood up. I gave him a wide grin and he just gave me an angry feeble smile.

" Great work Sky. Your sword guides you well, just like I told you " Breanne applauded.

I lowered both of my sword that made the two heave a sigh. I then started speaking--- " Thank you, for your applause. I think it's not the sword that matters. It's the two of them " I remarked and the two gave me a glare, scary glare. But I just smiled.

" Yes, I think the two just needs practice. I appreciate your help in their training, fast learner Sky " Breanne exalted. Her voice is music in my ears.

I made the ordinary icy sword vanish and turned my weapon back in being a necklace and hanged it on my neck. I walked back to where I left my backpack, beside the stream and took the water bottle out of its pocket then drank the water inside it and walked back in the wide space where they are right now. I positioned on the tree infront of the trainees and leaned my back against the trunk. Breanne thought them some right positioning on battling. One feet on the back. One feet on the front, and the sword against the chest. There were some right handling of sword techniques that Breanne teaches.

Alexandra and JM then decided to have a friendly, just for training friendly duel. Alexandra swung on her side and stepped back when JM had slashed his sword. JM slashed Alexandra swiftly using his smoggy sore and their swords clashed together. Alexandra smiled and stepped at JM's right foot hardly that made him ache hardly and screamed in agony. Alexandra took the chance and pushed JM to the wet grassy ground then pointed the edge of Breanne's sword at JM, making him look up while pressing his hands to the ground.

JM rolled his eyes as a sign of discontentment " You cheated. "

" It was strategy, John " Alexandra said with some annoyance in her last word. Alexandra offered her hand on JM. He rejected it at first, but doesn't have the power to ignore it. The two walked to the ground where their bags are placed and took their water bottles in their bags and drank in great athirst and exhaustion. Breanne that was hush while watching infront of them walked on Alexandra's direction and they talked together. He took his backpack and sat on the tree where I lie. I then sat beside him. The two girls also sat on the trunk infront of us and chatted. The wind got chiller. It's already sunset. Orange light scattered on each tree that's waving each of their leaves. The stream's color changed into orange. Everything are now blended with the color of orange.

" I think we should gather some fallen twigs and branches for the bonfire later. It will be cold out here " JM said and I just nodded. He stood first and informed the two of what we're gonna do. I then stood and JM came on my side " They'll try to catch some fishes to be eaten later while we gather wood, just to lessen our food consumption " I nodded in conclusion and we got our feet through the perilous part of the forest. The strong shaking of bushes stopped both I and JM from walking " Did you hear that? " He asked silently. The two girls also kept still and silent for upcoming cautions. The bushes kept shaking and shaking. My hand quickly grabbed the orb on my necklace when the shaking became rapid through our direction. And SUDDENLY...

- :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 163 22
A tale of youth, A tale of growth. A tale of spells, A tale of blades. A tale of Love, A tale of Loss. This is her story, This is not her story...
11.8K 187 8
BOOK 3 OF THE TEMPER SAGA **Explicit** (Book 1 is WP Featured!🌟) Now an ebook and paperback published on Amazon (free on KU)! The time for secret i...
8.9K 680 38
*Completed* *Not fully edited* Adeline Winters, a young rebellious teen in High School, who enjoys giving not only her teachers a hard time but her f...
200 3 19
Naomi has grown up surrounded by technology and constantly warned that magic is dangerous, but when she's approached by a top-secret magic organizati...