He Called Me Princess (sons o...

Por Chevy_girl01

Jessica was asked to show up to her sisters wedding. Not knowing she would meet the man that would change her... Mais

He called me princess
The start of something
The truth
I'm Staying
Surprise Pictures
I can't believed he did that
Life
Princesse's surprise
Baby talk
Kids in my appartment
Being a auntie
Fight!
A brother is in trouble
Sister time
The house
Lunch and a baby
Finally here
Great news!!
Shocking the club
The big reveal
What's going on?
The best day of our life
My queen and My littlest princess
Your not my mom!
Her mother's ring
The day our kingdom became whole

My sisters wedding

16.6K 214 13
Por Chevy_girl01

We pull into the Teller-Morrow (TM) lot. This is the garage that my father used to work at when he wasn't   in jail. To a normal person it would look like a normal family and friend ran garage with with a building for their employees in front. But to members, employees, and family this is a motorcycle club ran garage to cover up for the the clubs violence. The only reason I knew this is because my father is a member of the Sons of Anarchy. "Alright Jessica, this is where the ride ends." Opie says as he hangs his helmet on the handle bars. I stand up and climb off the bike handing him the helmet that I had on and stand there awkwardly causing him to bumps into me.

"Sorry, I don't know where to go." I say moving out of his way.

"Oh yeah I have to show you where they are." He says walking toward the club house as I follow behind. As we walk into the bar I admire the lovely decorations for my sisters wedding. He leds me to one of the apartments in the back of the clubhouse. "Gemma, do you want her in here our do you want to wait?" He asks.

"Bring that girl in here. We need to get her in her dress." I hear Gemma say through the door. Opie moves to let me walk into the room.

"Jess!!" Clair scream as she runs over to me and gives me a big hug. She looked beautiful in her dress. Her hair was in light limp curls and her makeup was dark eye liner, a light shade of silver over her eyes and medium shade of red on her lips. "What are you doing here?"

"Gemma called and told me that my sister was getting married so I had to come support my little sister." I said as I back away from the hug.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Opie states. "I thought she was just a friends. I made her ride on the back of my bike." Clair laughs.

"No one knew I  had a sister except older members because she left charming when she was 14 to become an artist." She explains to Opie.

"Alright Opie, Go make sure everything is going the way it should and make sure all the guys are dressed." Gemma demands and he leaves closing the door.

"Thank you Gemma. I really appreciate this." Clair says to Gemma. "It really means a lot that you came all this way for me."

"Alright, I'm sorry but we will have to all catch up later. We still have to get Jessica into her dress." Gemma says as she pulls me into the bathroom closing the door behind her, away from my sister.

"You have a dress for me?" I ask as I lean against the sink.

"Yes." She says as she grabs a dress bag off the back of the door and unzip it. She pulls out a deep purple strapless dress. "Put this on." I do as she says and put the dress on. "I'll call Amanda in here to do your makeup and hair." She says as she steps out of the bathroom into the other room. A few minutes later a lady in her late 20's walks into the bathroom.

"Hello, I'm Amanda." She says as she places her makeup bag on the floor and plugs in her curling iron into the wall. "Please sit." She says motioning toward the toilet. I chuckle and sit. She gently glides dark black eyeliner across the outside of my eyes. After that she places a lighter shade of purple on my eyelids.

"Wow! You did a really good job." I compliment her work.

"Thanks. Now I'm going to do your hair." She says as she picks up the curling iron and starts my hair.

One hour later:

"You look stunning!" Clair says as I walk out of the bathroom with Gemma.

"Thanks." I says a I sits down next to her on the bed. "I brought your something blue." I says as I opens a small box. "It was our grandmothers. Mom gave it to me when I left to live with aunt Kate." When the box is open it reveals a pair of earrings the have light blue specks in them. I watch a she pull them out one at a time and puts them on.

"Thanks Jess." Clair say as she lean over and hug me.

"Ain't that sweet."Gemma says. "Ok, these are Clair's flowers and these are yours Jessica." Gemma hands chair purple and black roses and hands me a small bunch of purple daisys. "You will have to walk down the aisle with Opie at your side because he is the best man."

"Who is Opie?" I asks confused.

"Opie is the guy that brought you to the club." Clair explain.

"Oh! The guy that smelled like motor oil and leather." I say. "I hope he washed and covered his hair." Clair laughed.

"I'm sure he has and I can almost bet that he has his beanie on." Clair assure me. "There is nothing to be afraid of."

"We are waiting for Opie to come knock on the door so we can start this wedding." Gemma tells us right before there is a knock on the door. "Come in." Gemma says as she opens the door and Opie walks in dressed in black jeans, his boots, a black long sleeve shirt, and his cut. He had pulled his long hair back into his beanie. I let my eyes go from his shoes to his head and back down to his chest focusing on his cut. He looked stunning.

"Are you ready?" Opie asks as he walks closer to us and offered his hand out to me. I blushes and look over at Clair. She nod and I place my small paint stained hand into his larger oil stained hand. I wrap my arm around his as we walk out of the room. As I take a calming breath I take in the scent of his callonge. We walk down the aisle and take our places before the music starts. This is the first time I get to see the man my sister is going to marry. He is about medium height with a mohawk and tattoos on his head. He has on a purple short sleeve shirt, that reveal more tattoos, under his vest, black baggy pants, and black leather boots. I turn and watch my sister walk slowly down the aisle nodding thanks to people. As I watch her I notice that our parents were not out there. I would have to ask her about that later. She reached the arch and links hand with the man standing next to Opie. Once she sees him I see a tear fall down her cheek. We all watch as he wipes the tear away. As the minister starts talking I zone out starring at Opie. I didn't know this man but he had already grabbed my attention.

"Now we are going to let the couple say their vows." The minister says causing me to snap from my trance. "Juice..."

"Clair Annabel Taylor, our big day is finally here. This is the big deal you have been waiting for. I knew from the day I saw you walking into Gemma's office I loved you and that we would be standing here one day. I know that you have lost your family but now that we are one you are receiving a whole new family. We will be each other's family." Clair wipes a tear from her eye as he continues. "I know that I'm not the best guy and that I don't have the best reputation but I'm glad that you choose me and made me the happiest man in the whole world." He says as he finishes with a big smile on his face.

"And.." Opie says with a big grin on his face.

"I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley." Hesays as the some of other men in the crowd join in. Clair laughed at all the grins from the guys. he placed the ring onto her finger.

"Clair..."

"Well now that we got that out of the way." Clair say still laughing. "Juice Ortiz, I have been in love with you from the moment I saw that goofy smile on your face. I love that smile. It brightens my day no matter what has happened. I'm lucky to have such a great guy to take me in after my family kicked me to the curve because of the guy I feel in love with. I'm so lucky to have gained a family that will love me for who I am." Clair pause to smile. "I almost lost the man off my dreams a few weeks ago I'm so thankful to have him here with me today. I don't want you to ever leave my side again. I love you..." Clair finishs her vows as she place his ring on his finger.

"Till my last day." he finishes.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The minister says. Juice grabs the back of clair's head gently and pulls her to him. Their lips connect like two magnets. There were several whistles and hoops. After the kiss they run down the aisle. After they disappear me and Opie lock arms again and walk down the aisle to the back where we find Gemma standing..she leds us and everyone else outside to the parking lot.

30 minutes later

"We are proud to announce the happy couple!!!" The DJ yells into the microphone as Clair and ,the man she called, Juice come running out the door of the clubhouse. They run through the crowd to the empty opening while everyone is clapping. Gemma walks over and hands Clair the microphone.

"Thank you everyone for attending our wedding." She say looking around at all the people. "As you all probably already know food and drinks are in the garage, help yourself. I hope everyone enjoys the music and has a great time tonight." She say walking the microphone back to the DJ then back to Juice. She had put on a skin tight purple dress that came to mid thigh and had one sleeve. She had keep her vail on and her hair the same. She had on a pair of black pumps that made her height about the same height as Juice. I walk away as the music started and went to sit with Gemma and Opie at a picnic table. As soon as I sat down I hear Clair behind me.

"Hey," Clair say as she sit next to Gemma. Opie whistles at her. "Shut up or my husband will kick your ass." She say jokingly.

"I'd like to see him try." Opie says as he finishes his beer. "I'm going to get another. You want one?"

"No, Juice is bringing me one. Thanks though." Clair say looking behind her.

"Jessica?" He asks laying his hand on my shoulder sending electricity through my body.

"Um no, I'll take a coke if they have any." I say says looking up at him with a smile. He smiles back and walks off.

"Looks like you two hit it off." Clair says looking across the table at me.

"I don't know what you're taking about." I says innocently.

"Bull shit! I can tell you like him." Clair say to me. "Can you tell Gemma?"

"Girl, you have a thing for him and you are showing it to all of us." Gemma says causing me to blush.

"Shut up!" I say as I widen my eyes.

"Okay!" Clair say sticking her hand up.

"That was a beautiful wedding." I says changing the subject.

"I know right. Thanks Gemma." Clair say giving her a hug.

"Hey don't give away my loving." Juice says as he walks up behind Clair and hands her my beer while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Never." Clair say giving him a light kiss. "Anyway, where are you staying while you're in town?" She ask me pulling me back to the conversation from looking behind her at Opie in the garage.

"Uhm. I really don't have a place right now. I came straight from the airport to get here." I says turning my attention back to her.

"I would say you could stay at our house but we are going to be a little busy." She say winking at Juice who has now sat next to her. "We could pay for you a hotel room, if you want." She offers.

"That would be nice. Thank you."

"We'll send you with Opie later to get settled in." Gemma says. My face went from excited to frightened. "Don't worry honey he is just going to make sure you get there and settled in with out any complication. We didn't say you had to screw him." I let out nervously let's out a giggle.

"Its now time for the bride and groom dance." The DJ says through the microphone.

"Have fun." Gemma and I say as Juice stands and offers Clair his hand. She take it and let him led her into the middle of the lot. He gently places his have on her hip and the other on her shoulder. She wrap her arms around his neck as Till my last day by Justin Moore starts playing. they dance around as the song plays through the speakers. He kisses her as the songs comes to a end. Everyone claps as they kiss and walk away.

"How about we go cut our cake?" I hear Clair ask raising her eyebrows at him excited.

"Hell yeah!" He says as she drag him toward the garage. Once inside they look at the cake. It has three layers covered in white fondant and purple roses with gold embellishments. It was a stunning sights. The top layer had a figurine of a bride dragging the groom by his suit jacket placed on top surrounded by people fondant roses. Placed beside the cake is a cake knife, a plate, and two beer bottles. As they gather everyone around to cut the cake Gemma stops us.

"You can't cut the cake before the maid of honor or the best bands speechs." She says as she motions for Opie and me to come up and stand next to Clair and Juice.

"Alright, I'll go first." Opie says as he puts his beer down on the table. "To be honest I thought that this little guy would never be happy with as much shit we put him through in his prospects stage. But the day he first saw Clair there was this spark of happiness in his eyes. These two have been through a lot lately and i'm sure there will be some terrible things  down the road but the love in this relationship well hold them together. Even if neither of you have a family your are gaining one today. I wish you both the best." Opie says as he grabs his beer and drinks the rest. "Your turn princesses." He says to me.

"Damn, you already have a nickname." Clair whisper to me and i blushes.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jess, i'm Clair's sister. I'm not very good at speaking in front of people do to me being shy so give me a few second." I says and pauses to take a calming breath. "Many of you know that I haven't been around. I'm glad I choose this weekend to come back to charming. I am glad that I got to stand next to my sister as she married the love of her life. I might not know the man that is standing next to my sister but I can tell that he is madly in love with her and would do anything for her just by looking into his eyes. The struggles that they have over came has shown the power of their love and what's to come down the road will be nothing their love won't be able to handle. I wish them the best and hope for a long hair marriage." I finishes and back into the crowd as everyone starts clapping. Clair smiles at me to let me know that I did a good job.

________________________________

~ thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

37.2K 743 23
harley winston grew up with samcro. opie was her big brother and jax was her best friend even though they were always in love, it always seemed like...
42.2K 1.1K 28
Can the new Sheriff's daughter possibly stay away from Charming's blue-eyed bad boy? (Sons Of Anarchy FanFiction)
31.9K 759 16
When SAMCRO's Princess runs away...pregnant...what's she going to do? When someone tries to force her to get rid of her child, she comes home where s...
120K 3.1K 39
Coming back to town proves to be eye opening for Katie Feldstein. After years away, Katie returns to her summer home to visit family and meets a whol...