{ The Goddess Type } Ootori K...

By the_cosmonaut

A student named Aphrodite enters Ouran and she is half Greek and half Japanese/Korean. All hell breaks loose... More

Character Profile
Prologue
Introduction To Ouran
The Goddess Type
The Shadow Lord
Host Club Ballroom Event
The Female Manager
Illustration Break
Ouran Dance Club
The Heartbreaker
Host Club Beach Vacation
Finding Love In A Broken Heart
Tribute Before The Second Arc
A Commoner's Experience
Unhinged
The Ootori Son
The Future Fiance
Dancing With You
Live Fast Die Young
The Egoist
The City of Love
Secret Relationship
An Ode To Aphrodite (R18)
The First Love
The Childhood Friend
Kyouya's Day Out
Calling Out Your Name
No Longer Human (R18)
Hard To Love
The Ootori Family
Ouran Dance Tournament
The Mad Scientist
Secret Valentine
The Ootori Mansion
Love Like This
Fall In Love
No Rules Allowed
Be My Mistake (R18)
Halloween Trial Tournament
Not My Valentine
Pure Madness (R18)
In Your Arms [End]

Love Will Tear Us Apart (R18)

2.1K 41 12
By the_cosmonaut

"'Meet me in the lab after club hours. I'll wait for you."

The girl received a text from him, it was none other than Kyouya himself. Her mind started to wonder if they haven't talked enough when they broke up. It's been a month since the incident happened. No doubt, the Ootori boy has been keeping conversations in school at a bare minimum. He would spend some time having lunch with Tamaki but that's it. The dark haired boy would continue scribbling in his black notebook, or making more charts in excel other than the occasional studying. At first it was painful to look at his stoic expression after the backstage incident but eventually Aphe decided to let it be. The lavenders that he gave her began to wither in her room.

The sun was starting to set. Orange skies spread over the horizon endlessly. The purple haired girl sighed, thinking of the myriad of problems she might face later on.

Meeting him alone would only spell trouble.

Her footsteps could be heard at the hallway, Kyouya who was leaning against the window pane, adjusted his glasses and crossed his arms. He had calculated everything to be done in his favor. But deep down he knew, he couldn't expect good results when it comes to his own romance.

The girl slid open the door and she noticed a tall, familiar dark haired boy was leaning against the window. His pale complexion was enhanced by the orange sunset; his jet black hair lightly glistened in the sun. Kyouya looked as if he was god himself, standing 5 ft 10; looking at her straight in the eye with a cold expression.

He had a half smile on his face, realizing that she was 5 minutes late. Aphrodite has never been tardy, unless if she's avoiding something.

"I thought you'd never come."

The girl slowly moved closer to him, leaving a few inches between the two. She stopped in her tracks and tried to face him directly with every emotional strength that she had.

"I would. It's just that I didn't reply, that's all. Sorry for being late." She softly spoke back.

Kyouya placed his notebook on a desk and rested both of his hands in his side pocket. He had half the mind to caress the side of her cheeks and run his fingers on her hair, but the Ootori boy snapped out of it.

"Ayaka, how have you been?"

"I'm okay. Things are back to normal. I feel like I haven't been hearing stuff in my head or dissociating much often." She smiled. "How about you?"

He adjusted his glasses and walked closer to the younger girl. She could feel slight palpitations rising in her chest.

"I've let things go. But...."

No. No. Not again.

Kyouya stood right in front of her, his left hand in his pocket and his right hand seemed to be balling up in a fist- as he whispered,

"I can't lie to myself anymore."

Aphrodite gasped and gazed into his deep grey eyes. She saw pain, loneliness, frustration, and perhaps severe lack of sleep. The purple haired girl felt her heart was breaking into pieces.

"Kyouya...."

Once again, the host realized how much love she still have for the third Ootori son, her mind was turning into mush. Aphe closed her eyes for a while, forcing back the pain in her chest and refused to look at him not even for one second.

"Is it possible for me to embrace you?"

His voice was deep yet very soothing to her ears. She kept her mouth shut.

"I still love you."

"This won't change anything between us."

"It would, if each of you would accept me as a whole. Because I want to love every one of you just the way you would love me."

She stared at his face up close, before Kyouya held her chin up and stole a kiss. Aphe could feel the tenderness of his kiss, something she had been missing for a long time. Her lips quivered under his, Kyouya decided to cup her face and kissed her over and over again. It was slow but passionate, he felt as if he was melting into her once more. Kyouya knew he'd go back to her regardless of the circumstances.

Other girls felt unappealing.

He didn't want to start over with someone else. It was a fixation that he somehow had without him noticing it earlier. Perhaps it's the mild BPD.

The world turned grey once he decided to break things off with her. He didn't eat much at home. Kyouya would just make himself busy by studying more than he should. And yet every time she steps into the club, he saw the world was painted in various colours once again. Looking at her felt like coming home to him. She felt the same way.

Aphe moved away and closed her eyes.

"I love you too, but I'll need some time to consider everything."

Both of them decided to go back to music room 3 to pick up some stuff and head back.

"Oh hey there mon ami. Took you quite a while." Tamaki snickered. "Have you guys patched things up?"

Kyouya adjusted his glasses and whispered coldly.

"It's a secret."

But it's far from enough.

I need to let her know how serious I am.

The purple haired girl entered his room once again after a while of not visiting the Ootori mansion. She had been thinking of bailing out, but deep down she knew Kyouya would be furious about it. Even a fool would never mess with the third son's temper, but it takes a different kind of fool to just accept an invitation to go to an ex's room, especially of the opposite sex. Aphrodite sighed to herself and shook her head.

Kyouya slowly closed the door behind her, knowing full well no one is at home except for the guards and maids.

"We're going to discuss about our assignment, I presume?" Aphe spoke calmly as she took out a text book. She avoided his cold gaze and pretended to look at the ceiling.

Kyouya had a half smile on his lips as he sat on his chair.

"Nope."

Oh, that was quick.

Ayaka gulped, still refusing to meet his eyes. She knew what he wanted anyway. And yet, she couldn't find the heart to refuse his request. Her heart suddenly sank, remembering all the nights they spent together. Kyouya has always loved sex, aside from studying.

The dark haired boy moved closer to her and whispered.

"Please look at me, Ayaka."

She closed her eyes for one moment and faced him directly. It felt as if her heart was about to burst then and there.

"I love you. I want you to know how serious I am and no one else can love you the way that I do, starting from today."

Kyouya got up from his seating and leaned over to kiss her. His cold lips brushed against hers, kissing her tenderly as he ran his fingers against the back of her head. Kyouya pressed his lips harder and was granted entrance by the younger girl, he took advantage of it and slowly rubbed his tongue against hers, rendering her breathless and weak.

She sighed.

"Prove it."

Upon hearing her statement, Kyouya smiled and pushed her to the bed, where she fell on her back and winced a bit, closing her eyes. He held both of her arms above her head and spoke in a deep raspy voice,

"I shall take the full authority for tonight."

Aphe remained stoic, as she could expect what would happen next. Sex with him has always been an extreme sport.

It hurts, but it hurts so good, doesn't it? One of her alters spoke.

Kyouya's fingers trailed onto her white shirt and slid under her bra, before he took it off over her head. He started unbuttoning his black shirt and removed his belt, before he decided to use it to tie her up later. He was unzipping his trousers before the girl stopped him in his tracks,

"Kyouya..... please don't leave marks on me. Dr Alex would know. He thinks we're still on a break."

All of a sudden Kyouya's mood turned dark. He rolled his eyes and glared at her.

"All the more reason for me to leave marks on you. He needs to know you're mine."

The girl gasped and shuddered, not knowing the implication of the words she said.

"No, Kyouya I mean I would let him know if we're back together, I just don't want him to know we're..." She looked away and sighed.

"....having sex."

"Too late. I am your boyfriend, after all."

The dark haired boy grunted in annoyance before making out with her and fondling her breasts. He squeezed her nipple before starting to suck on them, eliciting hard and laboured breaths coming from her mouth. She moaned, feeling his fingers rubbing inside the space between her thighs.

"Hey, Ayaka.... do you touch yourself when you think of me?" Kyouya whispered in her ear.

"I... no." She breathed hard, covering half of her face with her arm. The girl decided to lie.

He smirked.

"Lies. I know you do."

He turned her around and inserted his length into her. She whimpered, feeling his hardness stretching her once more. Kyouya stopped moving for a while to observe her reaction, before thrusting deeper to let her feel even more. The girl embraced him, biting her lip to force back her seductive moans.

He sighed in satisfaction, knowing how tight she had always been whenever their bodies are connected.

Her moans were small, not as loud as it has been compared to the past few months. The Ootori boy suspected how the goddess type has been holding back. It's been a while, after all. Kyouya pulled her hair and started thrusting vigorously. Ayaka's voice went slightly louder, but she held back as he fucked her like it was his last lifeline.

He groaned, feeling his heart rate started to increase and felt that his orgasm was close. She could feel his cock convulsing and growing bigger inside her so she whispered,

"Do it inside me."

Kyouya breathed with a half smirk on his lips.

"You don't even need to ask."

He came inside her womb, flooding it with his liquid before pulling out. Ayaka had a quarter of her tongue out, breathing in heat as her cheeks were flushed in red. Kyouya cupped her intoxicated face in his hands.

"You're so cute and guess what? I'm hard again."

He inserted his cock once again, she was horribly wet from all the deed they had done, and it turned her on even more, having multiple orgasms. She knew he wouldn't stop that night. Kyouya told her he wanted to prove how serious he is, yet something feels off.

"Kyouya, please slow down-" Ayaka breathed, her toes curled.

He looked at her with lust and sucked on her neck. The dark haired boy placed both of her legs over his shoulders and smirked,

"I'm not going to let you sleep."

They ended up going at it until 3 am before deciding time is up, beauty sleep is needed because a certain blonde wants to go to the carnival tomorrow with his date. Kyouya groaned in annoyance, noticing the text at 12 am while he was busy making out with his ex. But after the deed is done, he asked her out again. It was Aphe's turn to have a half smile on her face.

"I don't think you're going to let me go either way. So I suppose I'm your lover once again."

This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions to write. It feels rather emotional to me. But alas this whole story is very heavy and unlike any other Kyouya fics out there (no hate, I love all Kyouya fics). If you guys have any fic recommendations or want me to check out your story just let me know in the comments. Peace out and happy 2020 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
6.9K 864 22
A girl who faced betrayal from her lover and has lost all her hope in love was forced to marry a guy who has lots of expectations from his life par...
788K 29.3K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...
2.9K 103 12
recherchรฉ (adj.) carefully chosen; special - "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข...