Uncontainable Fangirl

By LazyAndIKnowIt

Set it Off was visiting your hometown on tour. They've been staying at a small rented house for a while, and... More

A Musical Meeting
Our Newest Member
The Audition
Her Past
A Celebration Is In Order
Her First Appearance
The Secret's Out
Talk Dirty To Me
Lovely Little Lyrics~
Crash and Burn
Staying Until It's Safe
Always Here for You
Never Letting Go of Her
Not the End of Us
Last Goodbyes
Santa Monica
Forgot Something
Taking Care of the Tour
A Friend Of A Friend Who's Got A Boyfriend
An Off Night
Shock
Bass Kinda Gal
One is Replenished, the Other is Confused
Crash Course
Good News
A/N, IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!!
Party Planning
Party Time
A Lovely Gift
He's Back
Just Drop It
Joking, Prancing and Borderline Romancing
If I Could Write Him a Song...
ฬђคՇ ๔เ๔ รђє รคץ~?

๓ץ ɭเՇՇɭє קยקקєՇ

142 8 3
By LazyAndIKnowIt

I woke up, gasping and panting for air. The ground was cold, the atmosphere musky. I blinked away the blur in my vision, attempting to readjust to the lighting of the room. Scanning the area I noticed it didn't look like a room.

I was in a cell.

I sprung to my feet, looking out behind the bars. Slowly walking forward, I grasped the metal poles that stood from floor to ceiling, trying my best to look around the area.

Loud creaking of something similar to nails on a chalkboard echoed throughout the dull concrete cave. The bars of my cell were sliding out of the way and I jumped back, watching the area open.

The same person from before stood in front of me. His hood up, a long cloak draped around his form. He was just barely taller than me.

"Bravo, Austin. You succeeded in completing your task."

"Who the hell are you?"

The figure chuckled, his shoulders shaking as two hands rose up to grasp the edge of the hood. Slowly, he peeled it off to reveal a man not too much younger than me.

"Your lord and savior, of course." He grinned.

"Cut the crap. Why am I here?" I demanded, my fists clenching.

"Oh Austin, that's no way to-"

I leapt forward to grasp the front of this guy's cloak, only to be stopped mid-jump. I grunted as my muscles clenched painfully, stopping me from moving anything at all.

"Tsk tsk. And here I thought you learned your lesson?" The man sighed in fake sympathy.

"Wh-at?" I managed through clenched teeth.

"Well I mean..." He took a step to my right and began circling me. "After sexually harassing your little band girl I would assume you wouldn't try anything. But turns out-"

I felt a heavy breathing against my neck, causing pained shivers to wrack through my body.

"-you still can't control your emotions~"

I collapsed to the floor, my muscles aching as I panted. The man rounded me again so he stood in front of me, and I slowly trailed my eyes up his figure to his face.

"Seems like you need more time to get used to this new life. Don't worry." He leaned down in front of me and I tried my best not to gag at the awful stench coming from his mouth.

"You'll grow to obey me sooner or later."

And once again, the world collapsed into deafening silence; black shattering my vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 144 35
Cody Carson and Maddy Danziger...those names aren't exactly used in the same sentence (except for right now), a list, or even written down on the sam...
131K 3.6K 35
Jack and Zach didn't know what their little their little fling would lead to. Zach had no idea what his body was capable. He would soon find out. • ...
3.5K 162 22
It’s been a year later, since Cody and Rachael fell in love. A long, crazy year, but their love is stronger than anything. Rachael’s been at dance pr...
572K 24K 51
"I should've been your protection." * * * It's starts with a wedding. Tyler's band is playing at the wedding of Maggie's sister. The blue haire...