DEALING WITH THE DEVIL (Vande...

By ShinichiLaaaabs

Vander # 1 Ryu Vander-Morisson 02152019 More

INTRODUCTION
1: one of the best ways to develop romance
2: I can kill him with my bare hands
3: titless Lemon
4: badass is nowhere near me
5: good luck to him then
6: a genie granted my wish
7: she really shoot him
8: am I under surveillance?
9: interesting fact
10: terrible thing
11: your fault
12: you're the best
13: noisy and annoying and above all titless
14: someday
15: really a psycho
16: I am apollo, the hacker
17: I am not letting you
18: bridal style works for me too
19: she's brutal, don't mess with her
20: a good misunderstanding
21: business is business
22: I just want to protect my cousin
23: a nap wouldn't be bad
24: not even close to adorable
25: night swimming it is
26: just have a little faith
27: maybe yes, maybe no
28: it's payback time
29: Zero is the best
30: sleep
31: modern Romeo and Juliet?
32: bad shot
33: what just happened?
34: that's for you to find out
35: that settled it
36: so aggravating
37: that leave me with no choice
38: thank you devil
39: cry
40: it's great
41: you are disgusting
42: not pleased
43: never put on the regret list
44: that was love
45: good luck there Rocket
46: worst guy! Ever!
47: for convenience
48: sounds exciting
49: definitely something
50: see you in the morning, love
51: I'm in trouble
52: do your best
53: no regrets
54: thank goodness
55: by default
56: this moment, the baby and you
57: my family
58: i love you
59: knock knock
60: the calm before the storm
61: so many ways to skin a cat
62: nothing you can prove
63: truth untold
64: life is a bitch
65: I was tiring
66: I Know Him So Well
68: Man Up
69: Sweet But Psycho
70: to get even
71: no angels
72: I am to blame
73: Slipped Away
74: New Beginnings
75: Another Stranger
76: Give In
77: another day
78: I Want To Believe
79: Hello And Goodbye
80: No Way
Epilogue

67: a bit of guilt

57.8K 2.4K 546
By ShinichiLaaaabs

67: a bit of guilt
#DWTDWP

RYU

I woke up due to a stinging headache and the hum of an engine. Nang unti-unti kong binuksan ang mga mata ko ay tumambad sa paningin ko si Titless. She had that dangerous smile on her face.

“Hello husband, good morning,” bati niya sa akin. I heard something clicked as she reached for my waist. A buckle? Iginala ko ang paningin sa paligid. It took me a while to realized we were on a jet.

“Pi?” tanong ko. “Where...are we going?”

“On a trip.” She took a quick peck on my lips before fastening her own seat belt.

Saan kami pupunta? Why do I didn’t know anything about this trip? I don’t even remember anything other than leaving the house and drinking. Ilang beses akong napakurap. I still wear the same clothes I wear and my mouth still tasted like alcohol.

“I didn’t know about this trip,” sabi ko sa kanya.

“Well... maybe this is me... kidnapping you but hey, that sounded so harsh. I know you’ll willingly come with me anywhere,” sagot niya sa akin at hinawakan ang palad ko.

To be honest she’s weirdly sweet today. I’m sure we didn’t end with this note before I left the house. And she wasn't wrong when she says I am more than willing to be kidnapped by her.

The jet started to take off but I still have no idea where we are heading. How long did I sleep by the way and what happened before we come here?

Tiningnan niya ako. “You look like you have a lot to ask Rocket.”

I nodded fast. Of course, I do. I know this is the Pi that I used to know. Manipulative, acting innocent like all the time, crazy and somewhat evil. But then she told me things I didn’t want to hear. Anong nangyari sa kanya?

She flipped her hair. “Fire away Rocket.”

I sighed deeply. “For starters, I want to ask what happened bago tayo nandito sa jet.”

“Well, I dragged your ass out the pub,” kalmadong sagot niya.

I stared at her dumbfounded as it slowly dawned me. Right, I was drinking and... no idea what happened. Blame my low alcohol tolerance.

“You did?” tanong ko sa kanya dahil sa kawalan ng sasabihin.

She pouted a bit and shook her head. “To be honest, I didn’t. It’s actually pretty girl who did.”

Pretty girl? It’s what she use to call... Mnemosyne?!

“Mnemosyne?” I blinked.

“Yup,” she smiled again.

Well, that’s no just it. She did something terrible, I could tell.

“And what did you do?” kinakabahang tanong ko. This woman never learns. She should stay away from trouble since she’s pregnant. I know her, she wouldn’t entrust me to anyone unless she has some priorities.

And there goes the vivid memories of what happened at the pub. The slut who keeps on pestering me no matter I showed little to none of my attention.

Oh shit.

Don't tell me...

"What did you do Pi?" ulit ko.

Nag-iwas siya sa akin ng tingin. “Nothing.”

“Pi...” I said in a warning tone.

“Nothing much to worry okay?” she assured me and pressed my palm. “I need to apologize to you for acting like a bitch... I was just having a bad day. I’m sorry Rocket.”

Tinitigan ko siya nang matagal. I have a lot to worry in mind right now even if she assured me I don’t have to worry. The more calm she is, the more scary. But right now her apology sounded sincere but there is still that sinister feeling behind.

Or maybe it’s just me being paranoid. I held her hand tighter and brought it to my lips for a light kiss at the back of her palm. “No, ako dapat ang magsorry—”

“No, I should be the one. That’s why I arranged this trip for us, my way of saying sorry,” she said at matamis na ngumiti.

Well, no point in pointing fingers who's fault it is. For now, we have to enjoy this so called trip... or my abduction, as what it really is.

***

Pi

We arrived at the island in no time. I was weirdly happy today when I decided to burn the pub to ashes and shoot the slut on the leg once. Or maybe six times, not really sure. Like I said, it's nothing much for him to worry. At least the slut's alive no matter how I want her dead.

Two days, we will stay here for two days. I think that time is enough for me to think it over and end my misery when we come back.

I have to do it no matter what. Even if Rocket oppose to it, I don't care. I can only live in peace if I avenge my mom's death.

I felt something cold touched my back kaya napalingon ako. It was Rocket holding a blended drink on his hand at inabot iyon sa akin. He kissed my cheek before sitting beside me on the sand.

"Something is bothering you?" he asked.

Ngumiti ako at umiling. "No, wala naman. I'm just... Tired. Sa byahe, I guess."

Bumuntong-hininga siya at hinarap ako. "Pi, I'm your husband and if something is bothering you, you should tell me. If you have something in mind, tell me. Do not keep secrets, please?"

How could I tell him I want to kill his father? If I do, we'll end up fighting again gayong kababati lamang namin. He looked at me, silently begging to tell him my worries but I looked down and avoided his gaze.

I was glad when he surrendered at hindi ako pinilit.

"I think this trip is actually a good way for us to know each other. Tell me things about you Titless," sabi niya. It was his cocky tone, the one I've known. Not the submissive husband I have.

"Like?"

"Everything."

"Uhm... Advanced Financial Accounting is my lowest rate in the board," sagot ko. All. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pwedeng sabihin but since he said anything, I think that will do.

He nodded a bit. "I took some class to be a barista when I was 19."

My eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, you did? Fuck Rocket, you in a white barista uniform and apron around your waist? That is so fucking hot!"

He chuckled in his deep manly voice. "You horny woman. Now your turn. Tell me more about you."

"Colt 1911 is the first gun I fired," sagot ko.

He smirked. "When I was ten, Cronus gave me fish as Christmas gift. It lived for three days before the cat broke the fishbowl and eat the fish."

I giggled at the thought. Imagine how devastated he felt that time for losing his pet fish. "Well, me... I hate Christmas."

Nakuha ko ang atensyon niya. "Bakit naman?"

Because it was Christmas when we were abducted. It was Christmas when mom was tortured and Christmas when mom was killed.

I looked away. "I just don't like it. Maingay. Puro pangangaroling at firecrackers ang naririnig ko," I lied. Christmas used to be the best season for me.

It's the time when Dad's attention will be only to us. Walang tatawag maya't maya dahil sa negosyo. Walang disturbo. It's just us... With plenty of foods and presents.

"Cronus is my favorite person," sabi niya.

"Cronus? Not your dad?"

He drank on his glass as he nodded. "No, not him. We're not that close due to some reasons. Mas mahalaga sa kanya ang negosyo. In fact, I didn't feel I had a father if not because of Cronus."

See? Even his own son knows how heartless Rionessi Morisson is.

"But it doesn't mean he wasn't a father," dagdag niya. "I looked at things in a different perspective when everything was so confusing. I realized there are just people who are bad at expressing themselves... Like my old man. Hey, your turn."

I ignored his previous words at hindi iyon dinibdib. If something happens to his father, Rocket would be sad, I know.

And I shouldn't let that hinder my plan.

We talked about things we didn't know much about each other. Nalaman kong paborito niya ang blueberry cheesecake but it's so sweet and not manly so he decided to hate it.

He likes Tom more than Jerry because he felt pity for Tom since he's the one who always got hurt the most and he always ends up as the bad guy.

There were little things I got to know about him that I find so adorable. The more I get to know him, the more I am sured how I love him.

The day passed and we found ourselves tangled on the sand. He hugged me from behind as we sat and plan for things in our future. The sun is almost setting yet, we're still here, talking about everything and the sound of our laughter blended with the sound of the waves hitting the shore.

Naramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa umbok ng tiyan ko. He carefully carressed my tummy like it was something so precious.

"I got a name already for our baby. Paige, I like to call her Paige," sabi niya malapit sa tenga ko.

I turned a bit to raise a brow. "Her? No, sorry to break it up to you Rocket but baby Rocket is your junior."

His mouth gaped open. "Really?"

"Yup, so he'll be Rocket."

"No, I am your only Rocket. And don't name our baby after a firecracker, Cooler would tease me till we get old about it. How about Rye?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it. But I really think Rocket is a good name. But see? Mali ka nang sinabi mong babae ang magiging anak natin, it's a baby boy, " I teased.

He smirked. "I'm really wrong. But you're getting prettier each day."

Mahinang tinampal ko ang braso niya. "I am always pretty, why do you have to argue?"

He let out a low chuckle and hugged me more. "I couldn't agree more. Hey Titless?"

"Hmm?"

He kissed my bare shoulders with passion. "Wanna make a baby girl?"

I chuckled as I gave in. Why not?

Rocket carried me inside our room. The moment the door shut, I let all hesitations and guilt to whatever I will do in the future and just give in to our urges. My lips met his with equal passion and heat.

His hand slid over my curved hip, lifting the cloth that covered my body. His palms were warm against my skin and his tender touch is already enough for me to be delirious. His hand slid between my thighs and I twitched.

My chest rose heavily as he slowly pulled my top. I didn't need to return the favor because he's been shirtless all along. I could hear the groan that rumbled in his chest as he successfully undressed me. He kissed me on the lips once more before his kisses went down to my neck and sucked on my skin.

I swallowed my moans as I let him do as he please. Rocket has been more gentle than he was before. He maybe too afraid to grip me hard but I can feel his passion and wanting for more. I roamed my hands on his skin, feeling the ripped muscle, feeling the scar on his back. He stiffened for a while but the burning passion in my eyes told him to keep going.

I couldn't even remember how we ended on the bed, totally naked as he planted sweet kisses all over my body. My back arched as I pulled on his hair, feeling the bliss of his touch. He looked at me as I was succumbing to the pleasure he gave to my body.

It was long sweet teasing before he shifted his hips forward amd pushed into me gently. I moaned upon the contact. No matter how many time we fuck, I was always surprise of how massive he is. My head tilted back as he works wonder above me. It was enough for my pulse to be erratic and sent me feverish.

He moved faster and gentle at the same time, making my whole system in chaos because of the unexplainable pleasure. My fingersnails sunk into his skin as I felt my release. Rocket made a low groan deep in his throat as he slowed down and kissed me on the lips. His muscles strained as he exhaled deeply before calming on, face buried on my neck.

I could hear him whispering I love yous near my ears and it was so great to hear that my tears began to flow. Pinigilan kong huwag lumabas ang mga hikbi but no matter how i tried, Rocket still noticed.

He pulled and looked at me with surprised. "Why are you crying?" tanong niya sa akin. Humiga siya sa tabi ko at niyakap ako. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I was... Just happy."

I guess I am.

With a little bit of guilt.

#

A/N: Will probably end on Chapter 70 or 75— which means END IS NEAR! YAAAY!

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 70.8K 37
Natalie received a message saving her from her demise. The sender is none other than Death himself.
174K 700 16
WARNING!! (SPG AHEAD) This is for matured content only young reader is not suitable here. #ONGOING.
154K 4.8K 16
Black Blade Series #2 "As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others" - Audre...
15.8K 252 10
WARNING!! Ang istoryang ito ay di angkop sa mga bata at homophobic. Kung di nyo gusto ang mga ganitong tema, skip nalang ha. Bow. ******************...