Nothing's Over (IPY: Book 2)

By SolidInspirit0809

Myungsoo and Sun-ji made it as an idol under Woolim Entertainment. They have been lovers since high school u... More

Prologue
2. Emptiness
3. Project with Krystal
4. Meeting Zea:5
5. We're in Trouble
6. The Breakup
7. Confession?
8. It's Really Over
9. Confusing
10. Let's Go Dream Team
11. Bad News
12. Funeral
Author's Note
13. Serious Talk
14. I Miss You
15. Escape from Reality
16. Heartaches
17. Truth Untold
18. Art of Sacrifice
19. Art of Sacrifice (2)
20. Moving on? I don't think so
ATTENTION!
21. What now?
22. Back to Reality
23. Normal life
24. Positive
25. Decisions
TRAILER!!!!
26. Why?
27. This can't be!
28. Art of Forgiveness
29. I do
Special Chapter 1: Chaotic Wedding Day
Special Chapter 2: I'm Ready
Special Chapter: Happy Ever After
New Book
Announcement
!! New Story !!

1. This isn't the END

2K 68 4
By SolidInspirit0809

L's POV

I pulled over my car at the side of the street. My head is spinning and I can't concentrate on driving.

"Break up with Sun-ji."

"It's not just for your own good but for Sun-ji's too."

My conversation with the CEO a while ago keeps on repeating on my mind. Ah! What should I do? I leaned my head on the headrest and closed my eyes. I don't want to break up with her, I love her so much, but... I don't want her career be at risk.

My phone ringed, it's Sun-ji.

"Myungsoo-yah ~" why does listening to her voice makes me cry now?

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I'm so nervous. It's my first time performing in Immortal Song (KBS)," she said.

"Relax, I know you'll do good. You always conquer the stage whenever you perform," I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Remember what you told me before? Perform as if you're alone, that you're singing for a special person and that person is the only one watching you," I added.

"Can you come here? Can you be my special person while I perform today?" she asked. I am about to answer her when I heard her stylist noona called her.

"Sun-ji-ah, it's time to do your makeup."

"I need to go now Myungsoo," she said.

"Ne.. Break a leg," I said and we both chuckled.

"Myungsoo-yah~" she sweetly called my name.

"Mmm?"

"Saranghe," she said and as if on cue, a tear fell from my eye.

"Nado, saranghe," I responded then she ended the call.

I blankly stared at the road after the call. My mind is in a total chaos right now. I leaned my arms on the stirring wheel and rest my head on it.

**************

Sun-ji's POV

"Relax.. Think that you're performing on your usual stage. Just be comfortable," my stylist eonni said when she noticed that I keep on letting out big breaths. She's doing my makeup now.

"I can't help it eonni, it's my first time performing here. To think that I'll be competing with veteran singers here? This is so nerve wrecking. What if the audience won't like me?" I nervously asked.

"My goodness Sun-ji, you worry too much. You are awesome and that's the reason why you gained a lot of fans. And performing along with veteran singers? Consider it that your career leveled one step higher," she said and chuckled.

"I'm sure they'll like you out there. Just perform comfortably Luke what you always do," she added. I smiled at her at what she said.

"Thanks eonni. You're the best stylist ever," we both chuckled. She continued doing my makeup when my phone vibrated. It's a text from Myungsoo.

[I'm sure you're performance will be amazing. I'll be quietly watching you from among the audience.]

I smiled at his message. Seven years have passed but what I feel for Myungsoo is still the same, it never wavered. I love him like the first time I fell in love with him. There are still a lot of sparkles whenever I see him.

"One hour before the show," one of the staff reminded us.

Stylist eonni is now done with my makeup as she let me ware a simple but elegant long, black, slightly backless gown.

I went in the room where the performers will be waiting for their turn. I sat beside Hee-joon oppa (H.O.T.), one of the host of Immortal Song. Ji-won (Sechskies), on of the host as well, gave me two thumbs up.

"You look so elegant with your dress," he complimented.

"Kamsahamnida," I thanked him and slightly bowed.

The show started and thank goodness I wasn't the first to perform. I watch them perform with amusement. Veteran singers are really something, they are daebak.

It is now my turn to perform so I climbed up the stage.

"Annyeong haseyo," I greeted the audience and bow at them. "I'm Sun-ji from the girl group Bliss. It's my first time here and I hope you'll take care of me," I chuckled and I heard the audience chuckled as well.

My eyes wandered and there I saw him, wearing a cap. Whatever disguise he's in, I'll always recognize him even from afar.

Now I'm ready to perform. The lights dimmed and the background music filled the area.

L's POV

I lowered my cap and sat beside an ahjuma and a halmoni so that no one will recognize me.

Sun-ji introduced herself then the lights dimmed and background music filled the area. Based on the background music, what she's going to perform is Baek Ji Young's Don't Forget.

♪We've loved each other

Though we're parting now.

Still, different places share a single heaven

Please don't forget me

At the cold wind's touch

The sound of your laughter

And your eyes where I was mirrored

Come back to me.

I weep and weep still more for loneliness.

My lips were frozen,

So I couldn't speak these words:

We've loved each other

Though we're parting now.

Still, different places share a single heaven

Please don't forget me

Tears sealed my lips.

So I couldn't speak these words:

We've loved each other

Though we're parting now.

Still, different places share a single heaven

Please don't forget me.

The one who turned aside clutching her heart

as she sent you away,

do you maybe realize

that was none other than me?

Since that was so, give me your love.

Still, different places share a single heaven,

Please some day come back to me.

We've loved each other

Though we're parting now.

Still, different places share a single heaven

Please don't forget me♪

She finished singing and now my eyes are soaked with tears. I'm crying not just because of her amazing performance but also because of the lyrics of the song.

"She's so amazing, isn't she?" the halmoni beside me said. "Her performance is so amazing that it moved both of us to tears," she chuckled and wiped her cheeks. She looked at me and chuckled more.

I guess she didn't recognized me because she wasn't shocked when she saw my face. She looked at Sun-ji again who is now getting down the stage.

"I hope there will be no hindrance with her career. I can see that she really loves what she's doing and I also hope that she will be successful for a very long time," she said while smiling.

She's right, nothing should stop her success, not even me. If being with me will put her career at risk then I should do the right thing to do.

I excused myself from the halmoni and went out.

*****************

"Why did you want to meet me here at 'our place' at this time?" she asked as she sat beside me on the log.

Our place...

We decided to call the sea that we often go to 'our place' since it's always us who go here.

I told Sun-ji to come here after all of her schedule for today.

"I want to see you," I said as I look at her. She chuckled then rest her head on my shoulder.

"Why did you leave so soon?" she asked as she intertwined our fingers.

"Sungkyu hyung called, he needed some help with something," I lied. The truth is, I've been wandering the streets for hours, having a hard time to think. "By the way, you were amazing."

Silence... We just keep on playing with our intertwined hands.

"Sun-ji?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's take a break."

"Do you want dae-pyo-nim to turn into a super Sian from anger?" she chuckled.

"I... I didn't mean from our work... From our relationship," she slowly lift her head and look at me.

"Let's take a break from our relationship," I repeated as I look straight into her eyes. She pulled her hand away from mine and looked at me with a confused look.

"I... I don't understand," she said and I remained silent. She look at the sand and played with her fingers.

"Why? Don't you love me anymore?" she asked, not looking at me.

"Of course I do," I sighed.

"Then why... why are you breaking up with me?" she asked with her shaky voice. I moved closer to her and lift her head by cupping her cheeks.

"I'm not breaking up with you. I don't have the courage and I will never have the courage to do so because I love. I love so much," I said and wiped her tears.

"My fans are already suspecting that there's something going on between us. I don't want you to know about this but you're gaining anti-fans because of that. I don't want to put your dream at risk," I explained.

"We won't break up. Nothing can separate us. We just have to take a break," I said and rest my head on hers. Even though it pains me a lot but I need to do this. I need to do this for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 298 30
Being an Idol and a leader, Kim Sungkyu never had the time to date anyone despite his age. Thanks to the boys (Infinite), he met an angel that will c...
1.5K 126 31
What happens when the guy you thought you knew turns out to be a famous superstar? Finding interesting places and taking pictures. These were the tw...
1.9K 60 7
KPOP FANFICTION Kim Myungsoo, who goes by his stage name L, has been widely known as a successful actor and singer. Due to his handsome looks, thing...
10.7K 722 46
What happens when two idols fell for each other? Career or Love? If you really love me, you will let me go ~ Oh Hayoung We will overcome all this...