The Mission of Love: Magical...

By shayminlover12233

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
The Moonlight Festival
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
The Truth(2)
Seperated
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Training
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Savior
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Chased
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

The Gift

3 4 0
By shayminlover12233

    ~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" Answer me truthfully kid! Are you really running away from those demons or you're one of the spies that are spying us?! " JM will pay me after this. " Answer me! " He said angrily.

" Yes, we are running away from those demons, like what I told you earlier, but we are not spying on you " I said, fearless. I know that he won't assault me. If he will, I'm sure that it won't be too hard.

" Then why is your friend still not here!? And how did Lucio fell to the ground with no reason!? " He cried. So Lucio is the name of that guy.

" It's as easy as this. Maybe he got drowsy when I and your friend were talking. So he fell asleep in an unexpected time like this. So, now, are you convinced that I'm innocent? " I said and it made him confused and surprised.

" Like, WHAT! How can you come up with that hilarious idea. Just show your friend to us and we'll stop suspecting you " He said, still with a confused face and voice. What he said is a great lie. They won't stop on suspecting us, unless there is something that we could do to stop their suspections.

" Uhmm, Clark, Lucio's fine. Maybe he really fell asleep of all the boring talking that we've done. He'll be awake later " The guy with an unknown name said. I was right. JM just made him slumber " But can you tell your friend to show himself or herself infront of us? So that we'll stop suspecting you. "

" JM! They're friendly! Get down here! " I took a glare at the branch where JM slept last night. He's there. Giving me a glare too. He disappeared, then suddenly, he's beside me.

" Sorry for being late. I was just assuring things. By the way who the hell are you? " JM said cholerically.  

" We - we are the three hidden prophecies " Clark said.

" What? three hidden prophecies? What the heck. I didn't heard of that. What do you do? " JM said, confused but almost laughing. Even I hadn't heard of that name.

" We are the person who's always watching you human powered beings. We knew that this will happen. God Alforo gave a mission to us " The unknown named guy said. They look young. They can't be alive until this day. Alforo lived here hundreds of years ago. It's hard to believe that Alforo gave them a mission. Like, how can Alforo tell that to them?

" You're fooling us. Alforo isn't here anymore. How can he order the three of you? " JM said.

" Yes, he isn't here anymore but we are already living and hiding in this world  for nine hundred years. God Alforo gave us the mission before he left " Clark said.

" Okay then, let's just say that you really lived here for nine hundred years and Alforo gave you a mission. If he really did, what's your mission? " JM asked.

" Our mission is to find Alforo's last living descendant and give this to him " The guy with an unknown name said and took something in his pocket. It's a necklace, a shining blue necklace and it has a shining blue sphere that has some moving ocean inside. I kept staring at it. The image changed into a fiery blue area. Then into a sky that showers lightning. Then into an ice-covered field. It changes so fast in those four images. It's weird " We don't have any clues about his descendant yet. Alforo only told us that his descendant shall have the four elements in this orb. But we don't know anybody that can control these four elements " Clark stated. I can use those four elements. Water. Blue Fire. Thunder and Ice. So, does it mean that I really am the descendant of Alforo? No, it can't be. Maybe it's just a coincidence that I have the four elements that they are stating. But Breanne said that I am Alforo's descendant. What if it really is true? No. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WORLD NOWADAYS! Well the world hasn't been very understandable.

" You don't need to search for him " JM said and glanced at me. Wait, don't tell me that... " Sky can control those elements. And I have no doubt that Sky really is the descendant of Alforo. A girl named Breanne also told us that Sky is Alforo's descendant. "

" So you met her already. The only descendant of Lafora, that person is a kind of, an irritant. Actually she's already in our base. There really is no doubt that you are Alforo's descendant, but we need to make it sure first. If he really is Alforo's descendant, control the four elements " Clark said. Staring at me. I have no choice then. But what if they're just. No they had it already. They know Breanne. If she will be captured I'm sure that she will not give her name.

" Okay then, but what will we do after this? " I asked.

" Simple, we'll go to our base and we're gonna have a long talk, or short talk if you'd like to " Clark said and sat on the ground. His eyes are fixed on me. I signed JM to keep his distance away from me.

" Thunder " I whispered in my ears and a lightning struck the tree and divided the tree into half and it fell on the ground.

" Alforo's descendant can't be that weak. Only one tr... " He didn't continue as he saw me casting another spell.

" Multiple Thunder " I whispered and most of the trees in the forest is divided into half because of the lightning that I called and it burned almost all of the forest. Our place where we are isn't of course. Next.

" Flame stroke " I casted again and a small floating ball of fire passed through the center of the trunks of the trees that are brightly burning. I moved it using my eyes. It flew up and fell down to the ground and left some fiery tracks. The trees where it passed ,fell and joined the burning field of moss. They kept on staring at me carefully. Their eyes are so fixed on me. I released a deep sigh and prepared my pose in casting. I took a glance on JM, he yawned, he seems drowsy. They use some kind of or barrier that covers their whole body from flame and smoke.

" Waternado " I whispered, then a cold breezing wind rushed through my body. On my body alone, because it looks like JM and the others aren't affected. It slowly formed a large whirl of water that traveled aroud the forest and slowly left the area, leaving the wet and full of ash forest and all of the fire disappeared.Last.

" Freeze " I casted and while looking at the rock. I felt a great force coming from my body that is slowly transferring to the rock. Then, the huge mossy rock turned into an iceberg. The forest is kinda devastating, gloomy, and grim, right now. Most of the trees are down and are ashy. Dead creatures can be find too. Like, forest deers, owls, and many more. I think I overused my powers and destroyed the nature.

" It's enough. Yes, I can say that your performance was great and you're powerful. But this will call the demons attention and will worsen the situation of ours. You should've thought about it first " Clark said blackly and stood up. The unknown named guy followed him. Their friend Lucio seems awake. He's standing up slowly while scratching the back of his head. JM came near beside me.

" What happened? " Lucio asked, unconsciously.

" We found Alforo's descendant already. And by the way I'm Allen " The Allen-named guy said. Finally I knew his name.

" Yes, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE!? " Lucio said, surprised, his eyes are filled with gape while staring at the devastated forest.

" We must leave. The demons will be here in a swift. We shall leave as early as we can " Allen stated. First of all, how can we leave before the demons appear in a 'swift'? JM cannot teleport in their base.

" The two of you, move forward " Allen said and we followed what he ordered. I took a glance to JM he looked irritated and pissed off of all that is happening. I can hear Allen saying something, but it isn't that clear. He's like, voicing something.

" Okay, then what, we'll stand here for the whole daaaaaaay! " JM said furiously, but it suddenly changed into a trembling voice when we fell into a portal that appeared abruptly. They should've told us first before doing this. JM kept trembling as we are falling down to somewhere else. Everything around is black. It is like a botomless pit, that has a bottom. As I look down, a shade of light came from below and it's getting wider and wider as we continue falling. It's getting clearer right now. A floor of ground. WE'RE FALLING TO THE GROUND! Oh no, we're almost there.

" ICE BEAM! " I shouted fearfully and formed an ice slide that will guide me down. Finally. I let out a relieving sigh. I got down safely JM got down from the slide too. Lucio, Clark and Allen got down from it too. As I can see, we're in a lively green forest right now. With tall trees that are surrounded with vines. The rays of sun that passes to the spaces of the leaves that caresses my skin. Glittering surroundings. Sound of chirping birds that's so pleasing in my ears. Love this place.

" We're in our hidden hideout " Woah, their hidden hideout is barely far from the forests of our world.

" Is this still a part of our world? " I asked.

" Yes, this is. The orb of life keeps this sanctuary alive. As long as the orb is in its place that where it should be. We'll be safe in here " Allen answered while pointing at the orb that's in the middle of a fountain, placed in a small plate shaped, carved ivory. The orb is in living green color, sparkling and shining.

" Where are we? Our exact location? " JM asked while staring at the great, wonderful, amazing forest.

" We're here in the forest where we are lately. The life orb keeps this sanctuary invisible. The life orbs shows the outside appearance of the forest and is not showing this kind of beauty. When they pass through here, they will be directly transferred to the other side of the forest " Clark explained. Now everything is a tad bit clear. " Let's go up to the tree house " So that's why I don't see any house down here. The tree house is far from the ground, really far from the ground and I don't see any ladder to go up there, just vines, silly arranged vines.

" So how are we gonna get up there? " JM asked.

" Use your powers. He can use ice, right? " Lucio asked. I think he's still unconscious.

" Yes, Sky can " JM answered.

" Then, make an ice tower " He said then disappeared infront of us. Clark and Allen disappeared also. They teleported. What he said is absolutely something that I'm not capable of. I only know offensive and defensive spells.

" You don't need to make an ice tower. We'll teleport there " JM said looking at the tree confidently. Maybe he saw my anguished face

" Okay, how can we teleport there? I thought that teleporteres can only teleport on places that they've been through? " I asked with a confused face.

" That's what we're gonna do " JM said and suddenly tapped my shoulder then we are on the tree house. ABOVE THE TREE HOUSE! That doesn't have any ROOF!

" JM! What the heck! " I said angrily and we fell on the floor of the tree house. Luckily, we fell into a barrel that is full of feathers. I-I'm go-nna sneeze " Haaa-chooo! "

" Haaaaaaa-choooooooo! " JM sneezed heavily and rubbed his nose. We got up into our heels and removed the featheres in our body " Haaaaaaaa-chooooooooo! I'm going to have a cold after this " JM said while rubbing his nose

" It was your idea after all, so blame yourself " I said and it made him upset. I glanced at the canopy that is covering and giving enough shade to cover the sun's rays, but there are still s streaks of light that passes through.

" So, you can teleport. I should've known that before leaving the both of you " Allen said while drinking something and sitting in front of a long table. I think its a kind of coffee as I can smell it's aroma. Okay, I just realized that what we did was so embarrassing. All of them are here. Breaane. Allen. Clark. Lucio, that is still drowsy. Breanne in her purple hood and Alexandra! Yey! She's safe! I rushed to her seat and hugged her tightly on her back without her knowing.

" Alex! Thank goodness you're safe! " I shouted in great even excitement! And eagerness! She turned and faced me.

" Sky! I'm happy that you and JM are safe too! But you still left me there. If Breanne wasn't there. I should've died " Alexandra said with disappointment, stood up and pushed me back. I moved a few steps backward and frowned.

" Well, we're so sorry, we we're in a hurry but we returned to search for you but you weren't there so we thought that you're with Breanne and we're right! You're safe! And that's what matters! And we're all back together! " JM said at my back with full of happiness.

" Excluding Ken, where is he? " Alexandra asked. The joyful face of hers turned into a frown.

" Uhmm, he chose to travel by his own, he has something to deal with " JM said. His face changed into a poker. The happy reunion turned into a meeting with melancholy.

" Sorry to hear that, but Sky please take this. This blue orb will help you in your mission into saving your world with Breanne. That is a gift from your great-great-great-great-great grandfather. It is your key weapon. You can change it in any form of weapon you want " Allen said and handed me the blue necklace. I took it from his hand and wore it in my neck

" Our mission is finished. Goodbye. Someday our paths will cross " Allen said then......

Oh no! Another end of an exciting chapter! The story gets so thrilled as  it continues! Hope you like it guys! Just continue reading it! And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 793 51
(Complete) It's a shitstorm of fuckery where the good is good but also bad. The bad is bad but also... good? Follow Valery who is on the quest for t...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...