Mated To The Bastard (lone st...

By Animejunkie13

My names Virgo its been a year since I challenge my cousin to be Alpha and lost. I don't regret it one bit be... More

Beginning
Big lost
Birth.
Bennett
Rose
Virgo
Judgement
Punishment
Curse
Hunted
Save him
My Mate
Are you crazy
Who is He?
The Curse
The Talk
Trial
Meet your father
Tell me everything
it's crazy.
I'm leaving
Trying
Touch me
wild wild
Moving on
I'm off
Saying good bye and Hello
The Villains
Rescue plan
Break the Curse
counter attack
A might Alpha
The Firefly Pack
wrap it up.

The Cresent Moon Pack

2K 90 12
By Animejunkie13

Najay Dasilver

Najay is 31 and member of the Cresent moon pack. He is the pack trainer.

Chester Bloom

Chester is the pack doctor of the Cresent moon pack and he's 30.

Bello Larken

He was recently made the Beta of the Cresent moon pack, he's 25.

Brian Larken

Brain is 27 and id a hunter wolf of the pack.

Okay tell me what you think of these characters, there not bee but I've just given and face to them.

As usual I don't any of these pictures they belong to there respect owners.

Mature content.

Now let's get the story started.

Najay POV

"Baby what time of day is it," I ask my boyfriend.

"It's seven o'clock," Chester answers me.

Rubbing my eyes I take a closer look at his body. I could see evidence of my love all over him.

His neck was covered in love bites, "god he's sexy," I say.

Pushing my body near his I hug him back way and cures his belly. Taking a whiff I became hard as hell.

"It's too early, come back to bed,' I said. "Najay I have to get to work," he says.

"Baby just stay a few more minutes, I'm gonna miss you all day," I coaxed him.

I could see his resolve was weakening. "I love him so much," I thought.

"Okay you win," he says, I could only smile as he came back into our bed.

We've been dating for the past 5 years and it's only gotten better with every day.

Pilling him into my embrace I begin to kiss his neck and observe his reaction. Chester was a sensitive guy and his body was just so receptive to my touch.

"Najay! No funny business," he warned and tried to breack free of my hold.

He was a werewolf and I was a mere human so he easily pushed me away, but that wouldn't stop.

Circle in his waist, I brought my lip to his ear and bit him, "baby I know you want me," I said as rubbed my hard member against his thigh.

Let out a moan, I could tell he was in the mood and if that was enough I could see the tent his tool created in the sheets.

Grabbing his firm ass, I start to play with magnificent cheeks that I've come to known. "His ass is so perfect," I thought.

"Najay!" He says in frustration. "Ok baby I'll help you," I said and grabbed his tool.

"Baby your so hard for me," I tell him before I capture his lips.

Slowly we fall into our rhythm, slow I had him on all fours.

It was Chester favourite position, I liked it too, seeing his glorious ass on display made me harder than ever.

Slowly rubbing my tool between his buns made me c*ok drip precum.

Spreading my essence all over him gave me such a carnal desires.

"Are you going to fu*k me are not," Chester yelled at me.

"Baby fu*k doesn't even describe what I'm about to do to you right now," I said.

"What ever your going to do can you hurry it up," Chester tells me.

"Okay as you wish baby," I said to myself and smile brightly at him.

Alining my tool with his hole, I slow push in him, right away I am held my familiar hotness and tightness of Chester.

No matter how many times, I enter him it felt like I was in heaven.

"Shit," I hear Chester curse as I continue to explore his inside.

"Baby your so tight," I say, "shit up and fuc*," but before he could finish I ram my cock into his warm body.

Looking down at our body's being connected the view of our contrasting skin never sesis to amaze me.

Taking my tool out slowly until the tip was out, them slam back in and took it out slowly before I slam back into him. Over and over we made slow love.

Chester was shaking as we had sex, watch move his body as he became frustrated.

I was deliberately not hitting his prostate so I could prolong our love making.

But Chester wanted none of that, he was trying to lead my c*ock to were he wanted it.

"Najay!" He says and then he trys to plea with me, "Jay baby please, I want to come," he practically cry's out.

Having him call me baby was my undoing as I went crazy and started to slam into him and hit his prostate with ever trust.

Chester was rocking back to to meet each trust I made that connected our bodies.

Soon I could tell Chester was near, so grabbed his tool and brought him sweat release.

Chester POV

"I'm so angry at Najay," I complain while taking a shower.

It's now 11 and I should have been at the pack sick bay from 8:30.

"Baby your brother is here," Najay shouts.

Since Bello's out, then it's brain that came today.

I get a headache just thinking about him, he was my little brother and I love him but he's screwed up bad.

Leaving the shower I rap a towel around my waist and went out.

Throwing on my jogging short's I went out to meet him.

I saw my brother looking a Najay with angry eyes.

"Why are you hear," I ask him. "I'm ere thiss finne morin to settle the sco-re wit thi-  monk-ey," he says and  points and Najay.

I could see the anger flash across Najay's face after hearing what my stupid little brother said.

"Brain! What have we talked about, if you keep this up," but before I could finish my sentence he slams his hand on the tables.

"So you rather pick up for this monkey that's not your mate than your own flesh and blood," he says angrily.

"I've been wondering if your really my flesh and blood because of of ignorant you are," I say to him.

"Don't use no fancy word on me, your just in love with his prick and can't think straight," he says.

"Don't talk to Chester like that," Najay gets up and says.

"Shit this is looking bad, he won't mind when Brian insults him but  when I'm mention Najay goes crazy,"

"Shut up, I've put up with you long enough because of our Alpha but I swear if you think just because you can knock me out with your supprise attack, makes you stronger then your definitely wrong," Brain says with venom in his voice.

"I see that lesson I taught you wasn't good enough," Najay smirks and says.

Before I know it Brian is knocked out on the floor, he was electrocuted.

It happened fast, Brain was in the middle of transforming when Najay move swiftly from his location and shot him with modified stun gun he created.

"Sorry about that babe," Najay apologies and brings me out of my daze.

"It's okay bring him to the sick bay, I'll be right there," I tell him.

Watching Najay leave with my brother over his shoulder I can only sigh.

Following the path I head to the pack clinic, in the largest tree I've seen was were the clinic was build.

I often compare it to a tree house, after going up the tree, I head to the general check in rooms and found Najay stand over Brian.

Checking is vital, I could see that he will be find.

After making sure my brother was okay I was going to give Najay a piece of my mind.

But before I could he close the door and leave. Seeing him flee o decide to check on Alpha Richie.

A/n

Pleas vote and tell me what you guys think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 9 18
My eyes met his, my heart pounded and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe that my best friend was my mate. Let's rewind a bit. I'm Camron, feel fre...
127 2 35
Growing up gay in the Northern Mountain Pack was essentially a death sentence. My parents knew I was gay, so when I was 18 and finished school, they...
256K 10.1K 17
"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to find out the hard way how strong I am." Strength isn't always physical. I should know. I have plenty of that. It's...
214K 9.9K 17
Sequel to Want You Back. ******** For every action, there's a reaction. Too bad Jesse learned the hard way. His actions, his careless words, took so...