Cochise?

By LilySaxton7

It's been three months since Chris went back up to the mountains , rescuing Josh , who was in the process of... More

The night before
Getting ready
Getting there
Meet up
Sammy
Friendship
Beer
The time warp
Hangover
A cry for help
Finally ;)
Diagnosis
Research
Kinky
Dinner
Boyfriends ?
Revalations
Pjs and drives
shopping
scream
Loss of control
we need to talk
sideffects
party ?
Morning darling
the hunt
Butterfly effect
Movie star
Trust
Can we order pizza ?
celebration
Why did you hurt him?
How to take a wendigo on holiday
lets go to the pool
Ashley
teardrops
they all know
when the worst happens
changes
wendigo walkies
Angels

Swimming

365 13 0
By LilySaxton7

The water was cool and tingly on Josh's warm skin as he watched the speckles of blood float off into the turquoise sea . He waded In , his hands clasped into his friends hands , together like locks and keys . Sam smiled at him as she let go jumping into the near freezing ocean ." Race you!" She shouted pointing to a rather large rock randomly sticking out around 100 metres out to sea as her athletic body began swimming furiously towards it . "You're on !" Shouted Josh , grinning like a maniac . He quickly began to swim , allowing his wendigo reflexes to take over . He felt free as he raced past Sammy , his mind clear and unburdened , his arms and legs kicking without any pain or fatigue . He giggled as the water splashed around him and the sun sparkles on his now soaking hair . He felt himself go faster and faster , his head sinking under the water .
Josh looked down seeing the never ending depth of water underneath him and without second thought he dived down . He kept swimming down into the depths of the sea , somehow not even struggling for breath as his eyes scanned the small fishes on the see bed . He swam through them laughing under water , reaching out towards their little scaly tails . He began swimming into the direction of the beach still underwater , smelling the sweet flesh of his friends (even though he had fed the wendigo was always hungry ) . He ignored the impulse to seize Sam's dangling legs as he swam towards her and instead let one hand Carefully touch her foot . He heard her horror movie mimic of a scream and propelled himself to the surface . Her face had a look of pure terror followed by one of sheer annoyance as she saw his hysterical expression as he spluttered salt water on the sea's surface . "JOSH YOUR'E SUCH A DICK!" Sam shouted . Chris slowly emerged beside her laughing at his friend . "Oooh Sammy did you think he was a shark ?" He laughed grabbing Josh's hand as he pulled the mask back on his friends face , noticing it had slid around his neck ."Not funny" Sam mumbled splashing the two boys with water , but she now had a smile on her face due to the embarrassment of her girlish scream . "Wait Josh where the fuck did you go , you literally disappeared on my ass " Said Chris is a suddenly serious tone . Josh smirked "I swam with the fishes ! One perk of being me I am now basically aqua man!" He laughed splashing water back at Sammy . The three of them then began an impromptu watertight attacking each other with waves of water . Then a figure slowly emerged beside them .
"MIKE!" Laughed Sammy as she wrapped him in a giant hug . Mike laughed and hugged Sammy back , they had gotten close since the incident happened. "Hey guys aha , we was going to put the bbq in any chance you actually want to come back to us all " he laughed slowly removing Sam's arms from his well defined chest .
A sheepish expression ran across Chris's face . " Ummm Mike any chance you have any more meat ...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1K 10
You were once in a relationship with your friend Josh's sister Beth. When her and her sister Hannah went missing it was hard on you as you were depre...
6.5K 73 26
"Did Jake tell you where he was going?" The police officer asked. "He went out back to play." I told him. "Do you remember what time that was?" Ano...
4.7K 604 37
Let's take it back to square one And figure out how all this bullshit began Is this the end of my reality? I'll hold my breath till I can't breathe (...
287K 10K 45
After the tragic death of Hannah and beth, Josh decided to invite everybody back to the Blackwood Pines lodge on Mount Washington for their annual wi...