DEALING WITH THE DEVIL (Vande...

By ShinichiLaaaabs

Vander # 1 Ryu Vander-Morisson 02152019 More

INTRODUCTION
1: one of the best ways to develop romance
2: I can kill him with my bare hands
3: titless Lemon
4: badass is nowhere near me
5: good luck to him then
6: a genie granted my wish
7: she really shoot him
8: am I under surveillance?
9: interesting fact
10: terrible thing
11: your fault
12: you're the best
13: noisy and annoying and above all titless
14: someday
15: really a psycho
16: I am apollo, the hacker
17: I am not letting you
18: bridal style works for me too
19: she's brutal, don't mess with her
20: a good misunderstanding
21: business is business
22: I just want to protect my cousin
23: a nap wouldn't be bad
24: not even close to adorable
25: night swimming it is
26: just have a little faith
27: maybe yes, maybe no
28: it's payback time
29: Zero is the best
30: sleep
31: modern Romeo and Juliet?
32: bad shot
33: what just happened?
34: that's for you to find out
35: that settled it
36: so aggravating
37: that leave me with no choice
38: thank you devil
39: cry
40: it's great
41: you are disgusting
42: not pleased
43: never put on the regret list
44: that was love
45: good luck there Rocket
46: worst guy! Ever!
47: for convenience
48: sounds exciting
49: definitely something
50: see you in the morning, love
51: I'm in trouble
52: do your best
53: no regrets
54: thank goodness
55: by default
56: this moment, the baby and you
57: my family
58: i love you
59: knock knock
60: the calm before the storm
61: so many ways to skin a cat
63: truth untold
64: life is a bitch
65: I was tiring
66: I Know Him So Well
67: a bit of guilt
68: Man Up
69: Sweet But Psycho
70: to get even
71: no angels
72: I am to blame
73: Slipped Away
74: New Beginnings
75: Another Stranger
76: Give In
77: another day
78: I Want To Believe
79: Hello And Goodbye
80: No Way
Epilogue

62: nothing you can prove

46.1K 2.3K 347
By ShinichiLaaaabs

62: nothing you can prove
#DWTDWP

A/N: Contains themes and languages not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

Pi

My hands were cold and I could feel my sweat running down the side of my chest. I'm so fucking dead! Before the man open the lid, I heard the sound of the boat.

I think we just arrived at the dock. The lid closed before I was exposed, thank goodness. Halos mapugto na ang hininga ko sa labis na kaba lalo na nang marinig ko ulit ang boses ng Russian.

"Does any of you have seen the woman?!" dumagundong ang boses na tanong nito.

"Boss, mukhang tumakas na talaga gamit ang bangka. Hinalughog na namin ang bawat sulok--"

"Damn it!" I heard the Russian cussed and kicked the huge crate I'm in. Mabuti na lamang ay napigilan ko ang sariling magulat. I gritted my teeth as I listened to his angry outburst towards his men.

"Get the pallets and check everything! Make sure every contraband will be transported!"

Nakarinig ako ng mga papalayong yabag at mayamaya ay narinig ko ang pamilyar na boses.

"Stalin!" I could hear heavy footsteps approaching at bigla akong nanlamig. I'm sure it was Zero's voice.

I heard the Russian's groan in pain. "What the hell Zero?!"

"Who told you to touch Pi?! Where is she?! Anong ginawa mo sa kanya? I swear I'll kill you-"

"Why are you so angry man?"

"What did you fucking do?!"

I wish I could see what's happening but I cannot risk my safety. I have to be careful. Naguguluhan pa rin ako kung bakit nandito si Zero. Isn't he supposed to attend some business too? And how did he know that Russian?

"Look at me, that bitch dared to cut my face! You shouldnt worry-"

"You deserve that Stalin. Ngayon sabihin mo sa akin nasaan-"

"She escaped!"

"Don't lie!"

"She did man!" sigaw ni Timofei. "I didn't even get a taste-"

Another groan and a thud. It must be the Russian, feeling Zero's punches and kicks.

"She's not part of the deal!" sigaw ni Zero. Oh, so what deal?

"But Flavio said I can have my way. I'm even free to dispose—-" Another groan. Sige Zero, bugbugin mo!

"If I say do not even lay on a finger on Pi, Don't!" I heard Zero said, stressing emphasis on every word he said. Okay okay, that's a mad Zero by the way.

To my surprise, the Russian laughed. "Who are you? You're just following orders anyway. If Flavio say it, he said it and you can't do anything about it."

"Wala akong pakialam kung iyon ang sabi ni Flavio, and this is me telling you do not even try to mess with Pi or I cannot guarantee your life-"

"Don't try to sound so authoritative Zero. I made deal with Flavio, not you. If he says I can have the damn woman, then I can! He even gave me a go signal to slaughter the Vander if ever he comes--"

Wait. Vander. Vander who?

"I don't care whoever you kill as long as you won't lay a finger on Pi," matatag na sagot ni Zero.

Kung ibang pagkakataon ay baka natuwa na ako. It just shows Zero really cares for me, but hey when he said I don’t care whoever that damn Russian kills, whoever includes my husband and that’s a no-no.

I heard the Russian laugh. “Unrequited love, no? Zhenshchina left long before you know it. I was expecting the Vander would come to save her, such a shame it didn’t happen. If that was the case, I would have buried my new bullets made for the Vanders deep in his tissues.”

Okay, it’s so annoying to hear him talk abut how he wants to kill my Vander. Why is he so mad about him? Isa lamang ang naiisip kuong dahilan-- negosyo. But hello, is it the Vander’s fault if they’re a lot wiser than this Russian and his whole clan?

Then I heard the Russian’s angry outburst. “Heck, I would have had my revenge to that man! I can imagine his face as I molest his wife and kill her after, then send the body in its dire state. Oh Zero, seeing Ryu’s face in great pain and disappointment would be my happiness!”

So he actually named the Vander he hated the most and yup, it’s MY Vander. What did he even do to him para magalit siya nang husto? Hello, kasalanan ba ni Rocket na maging lamang sa kanya sa lahat ng bagay? Ryu’s smart, the Russian is obviously isn’t. If he is, edi hindi niya dapat ako pinakawaan mula sa pagkakatali kanina. Ryu is so much gorgeous and good-looking than him. Kumpara kay Ryu, mukha siyang pigsa. Gwapo sana siya kung siya lang, pero kung itatabi na ang asawa ko sa kanya? Wala na, talo siya. Kung itabi naman sila ni Flavio, well he could be called the god of gorgeous-- that if it’s Flavio. Ewan ko ba, bakit ang pangit-pangit talaga ng Flavio na ‘yon.

Ryu is so much better in every aspect than him. Period.

“My father lost trust in me because of what he did before. He’s just lucky Apollo the hacker is on their side,” the Russian added.

Wala, kulelat talaga siya kaya naisahan siya ni Ryu, duh. And hey, Rocket is Apollo the hacker, see? He’s really better like 1 million times than him.

“I’ll find the woman for you, do me a favor and kill that Vander.”

Hey Russian, watch your mouth! Who are you to order around Zero to kill my husband?

“Look Stalin, wala akong pakialam sa personal issues mo, all I want is Pi, safe and alive--”

That was a cue for me to kick the box I’m hiding, and stepped out. “Hello foreign fucker.”

Sabay silang napatingin sa akin. Surprise dawned the Russian’s face ngunit mayamaya ay nakabawi rin siya at tinangkang lapitan ako ngunit mabilis na inilabas ko ang ilang baril na kinuha ko. “Take a single step or your brain will scatter on this ship.”

He stopped and was being cautious. Tinapunan ko rin ng masamang tingin si Zero, he looked away with a sigh. He has a lot of explaining to do. What is this treachery about? Kung hindi man sa akin, it’s in the Bellomo’s business. Dad trusted him more than anyone!

“Zero you have a lot of explaining to do but I’ll deal with you later, so back to you foreign fucker, anong problema mo sa asawa ko?” He can talk all about me but not something bad about my husband. I’m not a very patient person.

He could go insulting me in my face and I’ll be inclined to shoot him in the dick fifteen times but if he go badmouthing Rocket then I have to gut him out, claw his eyes, stab him somewhere with a spiral knife and then shoot him hundred times.

“Zero!” the Russian tried to ask for help from him ngunit yumuko lamang si Zero at namulsa.

One of his men came running towards us. “Boss, mga pulis! Nakatimbre!”

“Do our protocal for that!” sagot niya at tinangkang umalis ngunit pinigilan ko siya.

“Hey I’m not done with you yet.”

Hindi niya ako pinansin kaya binaril ko ang kanyang paa. He cussed as he fell on the floor and eyed me furiously. “That’s a bad move! The cops might hear the gunshot!”

I frowned at him. “Do I care?”

Zero tried to step in. “Pi, maybe we should flee first. Kapag nalaman ng mga pulis ang nangyai rito, madadamay pa tayo.”

“Bakit ako madadamay? I’m an innocent citizen who was abducted and almost raped,” I said shooting glares at Zero then to the Russian.

"You have a gun and shoot him,” Zero said.

“Do you have proofs that I shoot him? And it’s not my gun, there’s nothing they can prove I held this freaking gun and shoot him,” I asked with a smirk, waving the gun. The russian was whispering how psycho I could get. Mula sa barko ay naririnig na namin ang mga tunog na mula sa mga papalapit na police car. Whatever their protocol is, I’m certain his men are doing their best to hide the guns and other contrabands kaya wala sila sa paligid. And maybe the others trusted Zero, so they think this is under the Russian’s control. Zero, this fucking traitor!

“Pi, tara na!”

Ignoring Zero, I turned back to the Russian. “So tell me why do you have so much grudge with my husband?”

He refused to talk, I guess I ‘accidentally’ pulled the trigger and shoot him on the other leg. Ops, sorry not sorry.

“Pi!”

I turned to Zero with an angry look. “Isang tawag mo pa sa akin Zero, I swear I’ll shoot you in the mouth!” Huh, he knows well I never bluff.

“So spill it asshole!” sigaw ko ulit sa Russian.

“That Vander fucked my wife to pissed me off and obtain inside information!” he frantically replied, fully aware how my gripped became harder the moment he said the first few words. Rocket did?! When and where the hell?!

“When?”

“T-that was a few months ago!”

I would have admired Rocket’s strategy. That was a smart move. He must had the information he needed the most coming from Stalin’s wife. But what the hell?! just imagining how he do that damn woman made me shiver in anger. I know the way Rocket kiss, touch and all! The woman would have enjoyed that moment!

“And so you tried to get back huh? Hmm, I see. What else did he do?” tanong ko. At the back of my head, I was thinking of a way to at least punish Rocket in some way. Definitely not through chopping a portion of his dick. Maybe I’ll make him use the toys I brought him because he’s obviously not having his way on me kahit pa honeymoon namin!

The Russian suddenly let out a devilish grin. “It’s hard to imagine he married a Bellomo. The PI I hired said he’s around a woman he described a total opposite of you.”

That made me mad even more. Was it Midget or the other woman who was blessed with the best perm in the world?

“Let me get it straight, he married you for a purpose too right?”

I stiffened on my track. No, of course not. He married me because we’re having a Baby Rocket and he also said he loves me.

“Do you really believe he has feelings for you? He is a businessman, he do everything for a reason. Think of what use you could be to him. You’ll just be his little slut wife for a short time and after he got what he wanted, you’ll line up with his previous whore he dumped before you.”

“Shut up foreign fucker before I will make you lay in your fucking blood with your scattered brain.”

He’s making me so jealous of Rocket’s whores! I’m aware he got a lot because he’s a manwhore and where do you think he got that superb skills in bed? Of course through fucking lots of women before me!I should find a way to get names of his whores and maybe they should lose at least a limb?

“Pi, let’s go he’s just trying to buy some time para mahuli ka sa akto ng mga pulis!” Zero tried telling me but all I see is red because of this fucking foreign fucker!

“Which is true zhenshchina, you didn’t even wonder why he married you? He likes woman who’s not like you... he likes them righteous.”

Who cares if I am not righteous?

“Your body is a shame, what are you a canvas?”

Watch your mouth asshole, Rocket says he likes how the ink complimented my skin!

I was angry. I was freaking angry!

“You’re just there for a purpose and once you served what you are for, proshchay. Goodbye. He’ll find another--”

Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin. I was so mad that I forgot that damn cops are nearby. I opted to blow his fucking brains out until I lost bullets. I was losing it all when i felt Zero lifted me on her shoulders and escaped from the ship before the cops would find us.

#

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...
22.7K 346 53
In a garden full of roses, how many of us cared for a single thorn? Whenever we glide on every single rose, we hate it when our dress gets caught up...
1.5M 155K 107
"Paglaki ko pakakasalan kita." Iyon ang pangakong narinig ni Remison sa kanyang kababata. This is the story of an innocent girl growing up, a simple...
1.2M 44.4K 92
[π™Άπš‡π™Ά] [π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™΅πš‡πš‚πšƒπš„π™³π™΄π™½πšƒ] Will you pursue your feelings towards her if she's your professor and your best friend's sister? What if she lik...