DEALING WITH THE DEVIL (Vande...

By ShinichiLaaaabs

Vander # 1 Ryu Vander-Morisson 02152019 More

INTRODUCTION
1: one of the best ways to develop romance
2: I can kill him with my bare hands
3: titless Lemon
4: badass is nowhere near me
5: good luck to him then
6: a genie granted my wish
7: she really shoot him
8: am I under surveillance?
9: interesting fact
10: terrible thing
11: your fault
12: you're the best
13: noisy and annoying and above all titless
14: someday
15: really a psycho
16: I am apollo, the hacker
17: I am not letting you
18: bridal style works for me too
19: she's brutal, don't mess with her
20: a good misunderstanding
21: business is business
22: I just want to protect my cousin
23: a nap wouldn't be bad
24: not even close to adorable
25: night swimming it is
26: just have a little faith
27: maybe yes, maybe no
28: it's payback time
29: Zero is the best
30: sleep
31: modern Romeo and Juliet?
32: bad shot
33: what just happened?
34: that's for you to find out
35: that settled it
36: so aggravating
37: that leave me with no choice
38: thank you devil
39: cry
40: it's great
41: you are disgusting
42: not pleased
43: never put on the regret list
44: that was love
45: good luck there Rocket
46: worst guy! Ever!
47: for convenience
48: sounds exciting
49: definitely something
50: see you in the morning, love
51: I'm in trouble
52: do your best
53: no regrets
54: thank goodness
55: by default
56: this moment, the baby and you
57: my family
58: i love you
59: knock knock
60: the calm before the storm
62: nothing you can prove
63: truth untold
64: life is a bitch
65: I was tiring
66: I Know Him So Well
67: a bit of guilt
68: Man Up
69: Sweet But Psycho
70: to get even
71: no angels
72: I am to blame
73: Slipped Away
74: New Beginnings
75: Another Stranger
76: Give In
77: another day
78: I Want To Believe
79: Hello And Goodbye
80: No Way
Epilogue

61: so many ways to skin a cat

54.7K 2.3K 381
By ShinichiLaaaabs

61: so many ways to skin a cat
#DWTDWP

Pi

"Stop calling me I am--"

"Pi listen," narinig kong wika ni Zero mula sa kabilang linya. I didn't bother checking who called in the first place dahil kanina pa tawag nang tawag si Flavio at galit na galit. Siya ang itinalaga ni daddy na gumawa sa trabahong ito but of course I wouldn't let that happen.

So I drugged his coffee, stole his car and drove to where the men are waiting.

"Oh, Zero! Where on Earth are you?"

"Pi, retreat."

What? Saan na ang Zero na hindi uurong sa unumang bagay? And why is he telling me to retreat?

"You know our hunches about Flavio is right all along but it's more than that Pi--"

"I know."

"This is so much more than you expected. The trip you're going is not to negotiate but to meet the Russian boss--"

Napangisi ako sa sarili. "You know I am very persuasive, maybe I can persuade the boss to kill Flavio?"

Napabuntong-hininga siya. "Stop acting cutesy and listen. Kapag tinuloy mo 'yan you're good as dead."

Okay, that was like crossing the line. I can't die, I mean I wouldn't like to die. And hello? My death could mean my baby's safety too, what the hell is Zero saying?

"Nasaan ka Pi?" he sounded really worried at tila natataranta.

"On the ship, we left the dock thirty minutes ago--"

"Damn!" he hissed. "Huwag mong patayin ang telepono. You'll be out of reach in few minutes. May nakakarinig ba sayo?"

I know this voice of him. It's the tone he used when he mean heck you're dead meat pero kinalma ko pa rin ang sarili kahit na natatakot na ako sa kung ano mang pwedeng manyari. I looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

"No, the men are away and kinda busy," sabi ko sa kanya. Now that I noticed it, these guys are men that I don't recognize. Dad's men, although ugly and not worth remembering are someone familiar to me. These guys seemed uglier than ever and are total stranger to me.

"You're on the wrong boat," Zero said.

"Oh, should I worry?"

He sighed. "Just calm down *&*$#@*@*#*@#=#=£$€¿®©§=£#*&(@(@#**$&"

His next words were incomprehensible dahil naging choppy ang tawag. I stared at my phone before frowning. Useless.

Pero paanong nasa maling barko ako? Anong ibig niyang sabihin? I checked the gun o my side, the one placed on my leg and the knife near my ankle at umikot sa kabilang bahagi ng barko.

"Hey," tawag ko sa isang tauhan. He doesn't look native, probably a foreigner. "Where are we heading?"

Tumingin lang siya sa akin at hindi sumagot. Rude, very rude! You know what I hate? To be neglected! Bago ko pa man mabunot ang baril sa tagiliran ko, may nauna nang maglagay ng panyo sa mukha ko, causing me to drift unconscious.

Nang magising ako ay nakahiga ako sa kama. By how it feels, I think I'm still on the cabin's bed. My hands all tied at the opposite corners of the bed.

What the hell?

"If anyone hear me right now, pakawalan n'yo ako. You have a minute to do so!"

No replies.

Maybe they didn't hear me. Inulit ko ang sinabi at halos isigaw na iyon but still no one come to untie me. This is seriously annoying. I tried to roll a bit to feel my guns but there were none.

Boo. What a shame, inalis pa nila ang mga baril ko kahit ganitong nakatali na ako.

"Hey guys, maikli lamang ang pasensya ko sa if ever anyone of you hear me, UNTIE ME NOW!"

"Boo cowards! If none of you will untie me until I find a way to do it myself, I swear none of you will have a complete body parts when I kill you!"

Ilang sandali lamang ay may pumasok sa loob ng cabin, but he doesn't seem like the stupid men outside. The man was oozing with authority, his green eyes screams danger, and his prominent jaw is one to cut hoes.

Russian, I am guessing. Okay, good looking but too old for my taste. More or less 30 years old.

"Gee, shut up zhenshchina. I see you're awake."

"What? I'm Pi, not schizophrenia!" I yelped pulling my hand in attempt. His accent confirms my hunch about him being Russian .

"I'm Timofei Stalin," sabi niya at naupo sa upuan na nasa gilid ng kama.

"And I? I don't care. Now pakawalan mo ako or else--"

"I'm afraid i couldn't do that zhenshchina," sagot niya at tiningnan ang kabuoan ko. "You've caused me trouble, a big trouble."

"What did I ever do?! And excuse me, kayo ang nagbibigay sa akin ng problema. I don't even know who the hell are you."

"I told you I am Timofei--"

"Look, kahit gaano ka man kasikat wala akong pakialam dahil hindi kita kilala. Now untie me, I have important shits to do. Now!"

That caused him to looked livid and his tense jaw tells me he doesn't like my approach. But who cares?

"I guess what I heard about you zhenshchina is underrated. You're so much pain in the ass," sabi niya at sumandal, tapping his fingers on the arm rest as if he's thinking something. "I could throw you away on the ocean zhenshchina, no one will know."

"First, stop calling me that, I don't even know what that means!"

He shrugged. "Your lack of knowledge in language is to blame."

"Excuse me? I speak Filipino, English, Mandarin, Japanese and French and German."

He rubbed his palms together, no hint of amusement in his face. "Maybe you should add Russian to that."

"No thanks, I'm good. Ano na ang hinihintay mo, pakawalan mo na ako."

"Have you got no idea what pit of hell you're in?"

I smirked at him, trying my best to pissed him off. "A pit where an annoying Russian is in, how about that?"

"My men bought weapons from a huge account, and guess what? It's the Bellomos."

I rolled my eyes. "As far as I know, we're not selling anything to annoying Russians like you."

"But that's not it, we're also up with smuggled drugs along with the weapons."

"Okay, share mo lang?" I asked sarcastically. "Congratulations then. Now untie me, I have shits to do!" Ilang beses ko ba iyong sasabihin sa kany?

"And I just received a call a while ago. My parcel was added with a woman who could make a good whore," dagdag niya. "So what's in for me are weapons, drugs and a harlot."

I nearly rolled my eyes and chose to sneer at him. "Really? Then go untie me so you could bang your whore, how about that?"

Tumawa siya, in his full russian laughter. "Are you that stupid?"

"No, are you?" I shot back, making his jaw ticked. Boo, pikon. Well anyways, if i wasn't a married woman, I would have been game to hop in his bed but no. Even if I wasn't married but there's Rocket, I do not need a foreign dick. Can he just get my point na hindi ako interesado sa kanya? Not even a bit? And if he insists, I'm afraid things will get out of hand.

"Look, if Flavio sold me to you, ang kapal naman ng pangit niyang mukha. Now untie me, I'll double what he can offer--"

"Do you think money is what's important?" tanong niya at inalis ang ilang hibla ng buhok na nakatabing sa mukha ko. "I like fierce zhenshchina like you, turns me on. And I heard you're a Vander's wife. I've been dying to know what Vander's possessions are like and why they're so great in almost everything."

"Bu for me you're such a turn off," sagot ko sa kanya. "Sorry, I'm afraid not fond of guys with stubble all over their jaw. And your hair's tacky, not good man, I think you need a haircut." I could hear the bitterness and jealous in his voice. Aba, dapat lang mainggit siya sa mga Vander, he's so far from them.

Hinimas niya ang mabigoteng panga at napailing. "I don't need your opinion."

"It's just a suggestion, you know not all woman like dirty face like yours. Ops, don't get me wrong. You look good, okay? But you're just so far from my type." Napangiti ako sa sarili. Kapag tinatanong ako dati kung ano ang tipo kong lalaki, I always say I like guys with curly hair like Harry Styles or Matty Healy. I like them looking bad with all that sexy tattoos all over their body but now I had a different image in mind. I like clean cut guys with a deviish smirk. No hint of unshave stubble with arms uncovered with tattoos. Huh, how time changes.

"But you're just exactly fine to be my slut zhenshchina."

Napasimangot ako. "I don't really understand it, can you translate that for me?"

He smiled. "It means woman."

"Oh, I see but then again Mister Russian, I'm not qualified to be your bedwarmer." I moved my tied hand kung nasaan ang singsing ko. "I'm a married woman, remmeber?"

"That makes it exciting zhenshchina," he said at hinubad ang suit na coat at sinunod ang kanyang necktie. "I'm also married. I'm making you my past time, not my wife. I think I'll had a luxury of Vanders by that."

This guy has so many issues. Kung inggit man siya sa nga Vanders, what a sore loser he is! Okay Pi, calm down. Calm down.

He loosened his tie at kinalas ang butones ng kanyang damit. As expected, a hairy chest. Ew, so not like my Rocket.

"Okay."

He stopped and looked at me. "Hmm?"

"Untie me, I could do the work," sabi ko sa kanya at ngumiti nang matamis kahit kumukulo na ang loob ko.

"And what? Give you the chance to escape? How about no zhenshchina."

Okay, medyo mautak din 'tong Russian na 'to. But hey I am Lennon Pi Bellomo and I'm sly as fox, this Russian got no match on me.

"Really, you think I can? We're like 500 miles away the shore or wherever. I know we're in the middle of the ocean, you think I can escape here alive? What am I, a fish?"

Russian smiled, completely tearing off his shirt. "Got a point. I still think you'll gonna choke me to death."

This is harder than I imagined. "But tied me equals no fun me. And hey, look at me compared to your buffed body, I'm no match for you. Baka tatangkain ko pa lang na sakalin ka, na-Batista Bomb mo na ako."

Tiningan niya ang mga braso at legs ko. I'm a small framed woman, don't tell me threat talaga ako sa kanya? I can be at advantage when it comes to wits but physical force is no match. But hey there are 101 ways to kill a Russian, I just have to pick one.

"I assure you Mister, I'm no fun all tied up, you're much like fucking a corpse if I am in this state," pangungumbinsi ko sa kanya. He leaned down and licked my neck.

Yuck.

"But my resisting would do no good right now, i have to strategize. "Not working. Untie me."

"How about no?"

"Well, your loss. My hands do wonder. Don't you like it if I rub you down?" Sinadya kong landian ang boses, and it was effective. I could literally feel him turned on by that. "Look, my nails are newly done. Don't you love the way they sink in your skin as you come undone?"

He stiffened, probably trying his best to think rationally. "Hmm."

"C'mon Russian, try me."

He removed his gun on his side, and throw away the bullets. "You have no match in strength but I cannot risk having a gun nearby."

Huh, he's confident I can only kill him with a gun. There are so many ways to skin a cat. Pagkatapos itapon mula sa maliit na bintana ang mga bala ay tinanggal niya ang pagkakatali ng mga kamay ko.

I smiled and flipped us over, crawling on his top. "You'll never regret this," bulong ko sa tenga niya at dahan-dahang pinadaan ang mga daliri sa kanyang dibdib. "Just so you know, I like it rough."

With a smirk, I got the rope he used to tie me at mabilis na sinakal siya gamit iyon. He cussed in his mothertongue before throwing me off the wall.

Damn it, parang ma-Babastista Bomb nga ako nito. Napadaing ako nang tumama ang tagiliran ko bakal na dingding ng cabin. Tumayo siya at tinangkang sugurin ako ngunit mabilis na kinuha ko ang bote ng wine na nasa gilid at binasag iyon sa mukha niya.

That made him angrier and before he caught me, tumakbo ako palabas ng cabin at sinara iyon. Glad he left the padlock outside kaya na-lock ko siya sa loob. The stateroom is on the side of his huge ship where none of his men were around.

Great, I could buy time.

I calmed myself and think carefully. I was right when I said it's hard for me to escape unless I'm a fish. I found a boat on the side kaya mabilis na tinanggal ko iyon at tinapon sa dagat just to make them think I escaped using it.

Naghanap ako ng pwedeng pagtaguan and I guess I found the most perfect spot. It's where the smuggled weapons are. Oh, there were C4 bombs, how lovely. I just hope none of his men would come around checking these things.

Kinagat ko ang pang-ibabang labi habang inisiip ang mga posibilidad. I have to admit I am in a dire situation. Kapag natuklasan nilang nandito ako, I'm dead and with that I cannot comply the promise I made to Rocket.

I need to comeback in one piece. Magho-honeymoon pa kami diba? We're going somewhere as family. Hindi ko pa nasasabi sa kanya na sa Maldives ko gustong pumunta. I haven't told him yet that Baby Rocket is a boy kaya mali siya na babae si baby rocet dahil blooming ako sa paningin niya. I haven't told him a lot of things so I need to survive.

I heard footsteps from above kaya napamura ako. Inayos ko sa mga pwesto ang pinuslit kong C4. I hid under the floorboard for I don't know how long. Hinihintay ko lamang na makarating kami sa pantalan o kung saan man.

I heard footsteps again and angry voices. It was the Russian. "Why did you let her escape?!"

None of his men replied at nakarinig ako ng mga ungol na tila nasasaktan. I think he made his men some sort of punching bags.

"You're all useless! We'll be at the dock in thirty minutes! Zero is waiting there! But first we need to be sure if she escaped! Check everywhere! Woman's sly I'm sure she knows it's not easy to travel by boat in the middle of the ocean!"

Oh shit, fuck no! This Russian is really a pain in the ass! If they check where I'm hiding, it would be the end of me.

"Boss, we checked everywhere-"

"Then do it again!"

Shit shit shit!

But what? Zero is waiting? ZERO? No, not my friend Zero. Pwede namang ibang Zero. Malabong magtraydor sa amin si Zero. He's loyal to me, that is something I am sure of. Confident ako...

Or am I?

How did he know I am on the wrong ship? I know he sounded genuinely worried about me pero paano nangyaring alam niya?

I didn't think much of it before pero paano nga ba?

Ah basta, Zero's loyalty is on me. He wouldn't sell me to that Russian! No way.

I could hear the men from above busy with whatever. Hindi ko alam gaano katagal akong halos hindi huminga dahil sa takot na baka maisipan nilang icheck ang kinaroroonan ko.

"Baka tumakas na talaga 'yon," narinig kong sabi ng boses. "Sinuyod na natin lahat! Si Boss naman, ayaw maniwala."

"Kailangan nating sundin si Boss ano ka ba."

"Pero wala nga diba? Halos baliktarin na natin lahat ng bahagi ng barko."

"Hindi lahat. Hindi pa natin natitingnan ang kinaroroonan ng mga goods."

Oh shit! So there's at least one of the Russian's men who actually uses his head. I breathing halted the moment their steps were getting closer and closer.

"Tulungan mo akong buhatin 'to."

Shit, they're exactly right above me!

I'm doomed.

#

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 22.4K 49
Even the scariest girl in the world has her own love story.
1.9K 243 16
From a rich man's daughter to a struggling single mother, kontento na si Laurene sa simpleng buhay simula nang itakwil siya ng mga magulang. But her...
94.8K 3.2K 12
Hindi lingid sa isip ni Sean na hindi lamang siya ang may dinadalang problema sa mundo. Akala niya ay siya na ang pinaka-problemadong tao sa buong mu...
4.2M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...