Anger Issues

De ssoulwwriter

"You need help, Austin!" I shouted. "No I don't!" He yelled back, stepping closer to me. I looked down as f... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine ⚠
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen ⚠️
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
108
109
110

107

265 4 0
De ssoulwwriter

Jessica

She finished explaining the story, but before Lily and I could speak, her alarm went off. We all immediately looked at her dresser, waiting for Nikki to grab the test.

We stayed silent, making me even more nervous.

This is my fault.

I set her up for this.

My hands grew sweaty and I licked my lips. Nikki swallowed, picking up the test and looking at it.

"Oh my god," she covered her mouth, immediately sobbing again.

I grabbed the test from her hand, seeing two lines.

"Fuck," I looked up, handing it to Lily.

I started pacing around the room. Nikki was still crying, and Lily was absolutely speechless, still looking at the test with wide eyes.

She's pregnant.

"Nikki why would you do that knowing the risks?" I asked. "Jess don't," Lily shook her head.

"No, Lily! She had every reason to stop him. She knew what she was getting herself into, and she still-"

"Jess, shut up!" Lily quickly cut me off. "She called us here so we can help her, not for you to make her feel worse," Lily said.

Nikki continued crying, having no words to say.

But Lily was right. I wasn't acting right.

Hearing her words, I immediately broke down.

I put my hands over my eyes, the tears flowing out before I could even stop them.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I told Nikki, wrapping my arms around her.

She immediately held me back, which I genuinely didn't expect. Not after all the shit I was saying.

"Okay, okay, guys," Lily spoke after a minute.

I pulled away, wiping my eyes. Nikki did the same, but it was no use for her. The tears kept falling, but I was able to stop myself.

"Can we all sit down?" Lily asked, doing so herself.

We agreed, sitting in a triangle.

Lily dropped the test in the center, making us look down. "What do you want to do, Nikki?" Lily asked, both of us looking at her.

"I- I don't know," she spoke after a few seconds, letting out a soft sob.

"Okay, it's alright, relax," Lily said. "We can help you. You don't have to answer us definitely, yet. But what do you think you wanna do?" She asked.

I looked down, playing with her rug.

This all was hitting too close to home. I didn't know what to do with myself.

They still didn't know that it happened. Caleb, Austin and Noah were still the only others who knew.

We never told anyone else.

"Wait, first, Nikki, you have to tell someone in your immediately family. Nobody else can take you to the doctor," I mentioned.

"No, she doesn't," Lily shook her head. "But she-" "Don't worry, I know people," she cut me off.

Good to know.

"What people?" Nikki asked. "Trained people that we can trust. We'll talk about that later, I promise. Just tell us if you know what you wanna do. What's your first move?" Lily calmly asked.

Nikki looked at the ground, completely at a loss for words.

I reached over, holding her hand softly. She squeezed mine back, hinting that it provided her some relief.

"I can't tell Angelo," she sniffed, wiping her face with her other hand.

"Why not?" I asked. "Because he's clearly an asshole," Nikki spoke in a 'duh' tone.

"But he's-" I quickly cut myself off, looking down.

Stop being aggressive.

"I don't think he would want it. And I'm scared he would start a rumor or something," she shook her head, looking down.

"Okay, then we won't tell him," Lily nodded.

It feels wrong. But it's not my story to tell.

We stayed silent again, waiting for her next answer.

She looked down in thought, making me and Lily make eye contact. She nodded, making me refrain from saying anything.

She was the only adult here. The only one who could actually help us with this.

"I.." Nikki began, making us look back at her. "I'm 15," she said. "I can't have a kid. It's not gonna work," she said, her lips quivering as she started crying again.

We exchanged glances again, before I held her head and pulled her in for a hug.

She called us here so we can help her, I replayed Lily's words in my head.

She cried for a few seconds, nobody else saying anything.

"I'm gonna let you think about that for a little bit, okay? I don't want you to.. do anything you might regret," Lily said.

"Little late for that isn't it?" Nikki questioned, making us let out soft laughs.

I let go of her, letting her sit back up. Moving back, I leaned against the bed, still processing everything.

Do I tell them?

We stayed silent.. again. The next few minutes were filled with a small conversation here and there, but nothing that lasted.

The more I thought about it, though.. the more I wanted to cry.

They deserved to know. I shouldn't have waited this long in the first place.

I took a deep breath, already feeling the tears push against my eyes.

"I was pregnant, too," I looked at the ground. They said nothing, but both immediately turned their heads to me.

"Really?" Nikki softly asked. I nodded, wiping a tear as it fell.

"When?" Lily asked. "Earlier this year," I said, dragging my finger around the rug.

"Did you.. you had an abortion?" Nikki slowly asked.

No, I didn't.

I shook my head, my heart shattering more as I thought about it.

"I didn't," I cleared my throat. "I was going to keep it. But I had a miscarriage and I don't know why."

I lost it there, putting my hands over my face. After so long, I was finally starting to feel like myself again. And then all this happened.

Both of them quickly came to my side, wrapping their arms around me. I only cried more for a good minute. I never had the baby, but it still held a place in my heart.

I think it would've been a blessing later on. Even thought it didn't seem like one.

"I'm sorry," Lily said.

I took a deep breath, wiping my face and calming myself down. "It's okay," I licked my lips.

They got off of me, but I could still feel their sympathy. Both of theirs.

"Now I feel like an asshole," Nikki put her hand over her face.

"No, stop I didn't say it like that," I shook my head, not even thinking that she'd feel that way.

"I promise," I added.

She nodded, but I could tell she still felt guilty.

"What are the odds, that both my little cousins get pregnant in the same year, and I still can't find a boyfriend?" Lily said, making us all let out a genuine laugh.

"Just don't end up in our situation, once you do," I shook my head.

"Oh hell no," she did the same, widening her eyes.

We talked for a few minutes, all of us calming down.

As we faded into another conversation, I grabbed my phone, bringing myself to text Austin.

Me
Baby

Me
I love you so much

Me
I'm sorry for running out again. I'll explain when I can

Me
Please don't be mad. I'll call you soon.

After a few minutes, we heard the door shut downstairs.

"What time is it?" Nikki gasped.

"4, shit," Lily noted. "What the hell? You're telling me we were crying for over two hours?" I asked, earning myself laughter from the two.

"Nikki? Are you awake?" Aunt Maria's voice rang.

All of our eyes widened, as Nikki jumped into her bed.

"The fuck do we do?" I whisper yelled. "Lie," Nikki said. "Yeah mom!" She yelled.

Lily and I exchanged eye contact, both trying to look natural. We heard footsteps coming closer to the room, before we all simultaneously realized the test was still on the ground.

Just before Aunt Maria walked in the room, Lily scooped it under her hand, pushing it behind herself.

"Shit," I whispered, smiling.

"How are you- oh wow, when did this happen?" Aunt Maria asked, noticing us on the ground.

"Hi," I stood up, hugging her.

"How did you guys get here?" She asked, as we pulled away. Lily stood up to do the same, swiftly passing the test from her hand to mine as we crossed paths. I quickly sat down, placing it behind myself.

Smoothest shit I've ever done.

"You didn't have school today?" She asked me. "Last period was cancelled," I lied. "I got out early and Nikki told me she was sick, so we both decided to come over for a bit," I said, nudging to Lily, who nodded.

"Oh alright. Are you staying the night?" She asked. "No, I'm going home later, I have a few things to do," I continued lying.

I was going home, I couldn't stay here without my parents knowing. I'd get caught either way, but going home would be better than staying.

"Okay. Let me know if you guys need anything," she said. "Thanks mom," Nikki smiled.

She walked out of the room, closing the door halfway. Once we heard her go down the steps, I turned to Nikki and threw the test at her.

"Smoothest exchange I have ever seen," she smiled. "Right," Lily and I synched.

I stayed for a little bit longer, before deciding that I needed to get home.

"I love you guys. Make sure to keep me updated," I said, hugging them both outside my car.

"We will. Thank you for coming today," Nikki softly said. "No problem," I nodded.

We parted ways, and I got into my car. Looking at them for another second, I drove down the street, starting the route home. 

A/N: yes there will be some more to this I didn't add it for a filler

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 96 37
I noticed she had scars on her wrist, I looked up and she looked like she was about to brake down, She stood up "I'd hate to cut this short but I hav...
205 6 10
"Someone should mention you look attractive when angry..." she said, watching me. The fact that she was still smiling with tear-soaked eyes sent a fa...
20.7K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
His Heart De M

Dragoste

2.9K 72 26
"I unbutton her blouse? I actually prefer to rip it, It's alot more efficient" Jay says with a low chuckle as I close the book and put it on the tabl...