fourteen ⚠️

^^ Play when you see "***"

Austin

People began arriving in groups. The house filled up rather quick.

I blasted music through a speaker, as people began dancing to the beat.

By eight o'clock, I began bringing out some of the stuff.

I put the svedka vodka and Hennessy bottles on the snack table and the raw weed on the kitchen island.

People who brought their own weed gathered it with mine, so anyone could make their own.

I grabbed two Solo cups and filled them halfway with Hennessy, making my way through the crowds to find Jess.

I finally found her by the kitchen, rolling yet another blunt.

"Are you going to share?" I approached her from behind, holding a cup in front of her.

"I will," she nodded, taking the cup. While she took a few sips, I finished making the roll.

I made one for myself afterwards, and again we found ourselves mixed within the crowd of drunk and high teenagers.

Sweaty bodies bumped against each other as people danced and things fell.

I finished what was in my cup and attached my lips back to the blunt.

If someone didn't have a blunt, they had a pen of some sort, a bong, or were just sharing with everyone.

Hours passed and we only continued to get even more drunk, and even more high.

My slanted vision led me to the basement, where even then, nothing was different.

Snacks and drinks were falling everywhere.

Some people were vomiting in the bathrooms. Others were hooking up with each other somewhere in the house.

We were all drunk, and all high.

"Ausstin, bro," a fairly familiar face approached me.

"Y-your girl isss fucking hot bro," he slurred.

Jess heard what was said and turned around.

Anger easily rushed through my body. Before I could even step closer to him, Jess grabbed my arm, turned my head to face her and smashed her lips against mine.

****

Our sloppy kiss grew intense as the seconds passed, but we eventually pulled apart.

"Don't fii-ight anyone," she slurred. "You thhrew thisss party to..to have fun."

I went back to the snack table and poured two full cups of vodka.

I lost some of the drink due to people pushing and shoving, but returned to Jess with a good amount.

She took the cup and downed the whole thing in one shot.

"Caref-ful," I mumbled, drinking what was in my cup.

Midnight struck and drunk bodies began leaving my house.

There were still more in than the ones that left.

I was downstairs drunkenly playing beer pong, and Jess appeared at the stairs just as I won.

My head was spinning as I looked towards her but I was able to see that she motioned for me.

Third Person

As soon as Austin got to the top of the stairs, Jess pushed him against the wall and crashed her lips to his.

Their lips moved in sloppy sync, as both of them shared the same exotic feeling.

Austin gripped her waist and turned them around so she was pinned on the wall.

Jess' lipstick smeared across both of their lips, but neither of them were sober enough to notice.

"U-upsstairs," Jess managed to say.

Austin gripped her hand and pulled her behind him as they went upstairs.

Music still blasted as everyone there continued to enjoy themselves.

Jessica

We reached Austin's room and continued to do what we did.

As soon as he shut the door, he pushed me against it and turned the lock, pressing his lips against mine.

My hands flew freely along his soft hair, tugging at it while running my fingers through it.

He traced wet kisses down my neck, making my mouth drop open in slight pleasure.

"Austin," I breathed, wanting more.

He tore off his shirt and picked me up, as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He set me on the edge of his bed, as I kicked off my shoes allowing my hands to explore his body.

I pulled him down until he was laying on his back. Our heavy breaths were cut off as I crawled over him and connected our lips. My legs were on either side of his body while my hands rested on his torso.

My lips moved to his neck and down to his chest, where I left soft love bites anywhere I could.

His hands gripped and squeezed my hips, sending a shock through my body.

I pulled my lips away from his body and grabbed either side of my shirt, pulling it over my head and letting it fall to the ground.

His warm hands slid up and down my sides as I leaned down again.

My fingers curled on the waist of his jeans while his hands trailed up my back, unhooking my bra and letting it fall freely.

Austin slowly leaned up, pressing his hand to my back and gently laying me down, as his body hovered over mine.

Soft moans traveled from my mouth to his as he began grinding his hips against mine.

His lips detached mine, as he placed kisses down my body.

Both of us were too drunk to do anything but enjoy it. So we did enjoy it.

While it lasted.