105

Jessica

So..

We skipped school again for the first time in a while.

We may have gotten a little bit high.

And we may have been in my car continuing to get high.

But we were under control this time. He knew his limits and I knew mine, but he still kept checking in on me to make sure I was okay.

"Fuck, we forgot about our eyedrops," I said, after blowing out the smoke. I passed the pen to Austin, letting him take another hit as I shuffled through my bag.

"I don't even have mine on me," he shrugged, almost like he didn't care. "Why- babe it's not even 12 yet, nobody's gonna notice," he said, before putting the pen between his lips.

"You never know," I shrugged, finally finding the small bottle.

I took of the cap, tilting my head up as I put a droplet of the solution into each eye.

"Here," I blinked rapidly, motioning for him to take the bottle.

"Jess, I'm high as fuck, I'm gonna miss," he pushed my hand back.

I started laughing, turning in my seat to face him. "Let me do it for you," I smiled.

"No, what the hell?" He quickly turned back, only making me laugh more. Austin never let anyone else put drops in for him. It was an actual fear of his.

"Please?"

"No."

"I won't mess up."

"No, I don't trust anyone else."

"You need them."

"I can wait."

"If you love me," I smirked. He sighed, his eyes moving from the bottle to me.

"I do, you know I do," he shook his head.

"Please," I laughed again, holding his face and kissing him softly.

"Babe," he whined. "You can trust me! I swear I won't do anything wrong," I smiled, opening the bottle again and pushing his head back.

"This is borderline torture," he grabbed my arm. "No it's not. You'll thank me later, now look up," I said.

He sighed, letting me rest my hand on his face as I held the bottle over his eye.

"Jess. Jess. Jess, Jess," he nervously repeated, flinching once the drop fell in.

"See! Nothing happened," I smiled. "No. I'm doing the other one," he shook his head, grabbing it from my hand.

"You're such a baby," I shook my head. He pulled the visor down, opening the mirror. As he did, I took the pen off of his lap and took another hit.

"Fuck," he said, wiping his face. "See, you can't do it! Let me," I took it back.

"No I got it," he shook his head. "You're wasting them!" I complained, watching another drop miss his eye.

"Fine! Fine, here," he sighed. I smiled in victory, quickly putting another drop in.

"I fucking hate that," he shook his head, putting his hands over his eyes. "You're being a baby," I shook teased, opening the window slightly to air out the car.

"Okay no more before we actually get fucked," he took the pen from my hand, dropping it into his backpack.

I smiled, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

"I haven't been high in forever," I said. "I know," I heard him shuffle, before he quickly pecked my lips.

"Let's go to my house. We can do anything," he said. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

Sitting up, I put my seatbelt back on and switched the gears. Pulling out of my parking spot, I drove towards his house.

We got inside his house, for him to immediately pull me to the kitchen.

Throwing our bags to the ground, I let our a soft laugh as he gently pinned me against the island, connecting his lips to mine.

And from there, well..

One thing led to another.

All the emotions in the air. Plus the high we both had. There was no better time to finally do this again.

We both got the hint. Well, I got the hint from him. But I could tell he was holding back.

"Austin," I held his face, parting. I breathed heavily, bringing my gaze up from his lips to his eyes. "I think I'm ready," I slowly said. He smiled, but quickly started questioning me.

"Are- Are you sure? We don't have-" I rolled my eyes an cut him off, kissing him again.

"I'm ready," I pulled away, taking his hand and I stepped closer to the stairs. "I promise."

We quickly went upstairs, only for him to push me up against his door as it shut. Our lips moved sloppily in sync, as I pushed him towards his bed. Dropping my phone against the bedside table, I crawled onto his lap and continued to kiss him.

His hands tugged on the bottom of my shirt, making me pull away to take it off.

Going back to his lips, my phone went off, ringing loudly, and ruining the moment. I sighed and looked at the screen, quickly silencing it.

"It's Nikki," I dismissed, cupping his face and joining our lips again.

I pulled the hair tie out of my ponytail, allowing my hair to fall down, as he tangled his hands in it.

I sighed angrily as my phone rang again, it being Nikki, again. Doing the same thing of silencing it, Austin pulled off his shirt and let it fall to the ground.

Before I could even kiss him, my phone rang again, aggrivating me even more. "Let me answer this quickly," I told him.

"Hello?" I answered.

I felt Austin's warm hands sneak around my bare waist, as he leaned forward to press kisses along my neck.

"Jess I really need you to come over, I- I stayed home from school and I-" she spoke really fast, making her words barely audible.

"Nikki, Nikki," I cut her off, running my hand through Austin's hair. "Slow down," I said.

A few seconds passed and I heard her anxious breaths through the call.

The next five words she spoke summed up what she tried to say- but in a way I didn't expect to hear.

"Jess, I think I'm pregnant."

A/N: ohhhhhh shit