thirty eight

A/N: heyyy I just wanna give a quick shout out to sweetpotatoBritt . She's a total og, been here since it all, like since TTM. I appreciate your constant support girl, thank you 💙 make sure you go check out her work!

Jessica

I stayed home from school the next day, because when I woke up, I threw up again. I was burning with a fever, and was nauseous as hell.

I slept through most of the day, but when I finally got up, I was feeling somewhat better. Gathering the strength to move, I reached for my phone to see texts from Austin and Kayla.

Kayla
Are you so disgusted by me that you didn't come to school

My heart throbbed when she said that. Whether she was joking or not, I couldn't help but blame myself for the fact that she had to go through everything herself.

Me
Omg Kayla

Me
Im sick

Me
You literally didn't play any role in me not coming to school today

After sending those, I went to Austin's texts.

Austin
Babyy

Austin
Are you feeling better

Me
A little

Well, at least I thought I was.

I missed the rest of the week of school, constantly throwing up every day. My fever came and went, but I was still feeling terrible. My stomach ached with pain, but whatever I ate came back out.

That's when I realized something.

I was over a week late on my period.

I started to panic.

The day of Austin's party, we were so drunk. He said he was careful but what if he wasn't?

I started freaking out, tears welled in my eyes. Was I pregnant?

I even looked up other symptoms for pregnancy. Just my luck, I fit many more. Especially cravings. I wanted a pretzel so bad.

My parents were at work, and Noah was out with a few friends. I thought of different people I should call.

Nikki, Lily, Kayla.. 

I wanted to call all of them, but there was someone that needed to know before anyone else.

Austin.

Austin

I just finished getting ready, before getting a call from Jess.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I asked. "Come over, please."

She sounded nervous. And scared. A mixture of both, which made it even worse.

"I'm coming."

"The door is unlocked, just come to my room," she said.

I hung up and raced out the door, driving the short distance to her house.

Walking in, I locked the door behind me.

"Jess!" I called, making my way upstairs.

I slowed down as I reached her room, slowly opening the door.

"Babe," I softly said, seeing her tear stained face.

She said nothing. I went towards her and wrapped my arms around her, feeling hers around me.