The Mission of Love: Magical...

Por shayminlover12233

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... Mais

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
The Moonlight Festival
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
The Truth(2)
The Gift
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Training
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Savior
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Chased
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

Seperated

3 5 0
Por shayminlover12233

   ~~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~

I can suspect that the demons are the cause of that bawl. They've been the cause of the trouble, they always have been. I'm running in the hall right now. I'm on my way to the kitchen.

"Ah!" I groaned when a person suddenly pushed me to the ground. He looks like... my speculation is true " Demon. "

" You filthy human. Do you really think that you can escape from us? " He said malevolently with such unforgiving eyes.

" You have no right to call me filthy " I said blankly and stood up. I made a fast and surprising punch to his gut and made a swift side move then avoided it. I took my sword out and...

" Flaming Bursts! " I cried and a quantity of fire bursted towards the demon but he shielded himself with a rock that he rose from the ground. He's strong and fast. I should be quick on attacking and defending. I never expected them to seize us earlier than I expected.

" You're burning your own house, don't you care?" He said darkly and, the hallway is now burning, the tendrils of fire devouring my house with ferocity but it doesn't matter anymore, we'll leave this house after we eliminate them. He's purely demonic. Fearless than I " I think it's my turn " He said and took his katana out.

" Ughh! " I groaned. He's really fast. He's infront of me after a second. I countered it using my sword utilizing it with full strength.

" Having fun? " He said cheekily and pushed me backwards and attacked me with his sword again and I know he won't stop. I can't attack directly if he's attacking this quick. " Can't find your timing? " He's pissing me off!

" Freeze " I said and icicles of various size burst forth from the ground as he slowly turned into a statue of ice. This won't bother me anymore " Solidify " I casted on the ice to make it harder. Just to make sure that he won't escape. That was a wimpish demon, or a follower of a demon, I can say. I continued running through the halls. The kitchen is almost near. Arghh! Hopefully there's no more obstacles on the way! But as I ran towards the kitchen an unknown figure awaits me, Great Another enemy. And even better there's three of them. How many are they in my house! And all of them has red hair and red eyes like me!

" Lady of Beauty. Surrender! " They shouted.

" Over my dead body " I said blankly. They're just a piece of cake." But you'll be dying first. 'Ground Creep' " I casted and skeleton hands emerged from the ground and pulled them back inside the soil. They're low class demons. Better continue running. I'm almost there. Wait for me.

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" Put her down! " JM cried. We're in a middle of a catastrophe right now. An intrepid faced guy is holding Shane. I didn't expect that they will arrive this fast in this hideout.

" Why would I? So that you'll use her to heal all of you? No! " He said darkly. " She will be one of us " He said and placed something on Shane's neck " Shane, terminate them. "

" Yes, master " Shane said with a deadpan face, and her eyes turned into an eye of a dragon. Ken quickly made a barrier for us. Shane threw thorns. Swift friend.

" She's not the innocent and fragile girl you saw earlier. Focus on defending yourself. The strongest survives and the weakest shall die " Someone said from somewhere. It's Breanne, she emerged from our back. I can tell it by hearing her voice. Even we're not that close.

" So those idiots didn't manage to get you. Okay then, I'll take care of you " The guy that has ash grey eyes and bright white hair stated. He's the guy that turned Shane into an enemy of ours.

" Sky, take all of your friends out of here. I'll follow you as soon as possible. And take this " She said and threw a bright blue bracelet that is carved with a snowflake. What's this for? " Now, leave. "

" But... "
" Sky we must leave now " JM suddenly said and touched my back. We teleported again away from the battleground. But at this time, I feel fine. Right now, we're in a mossy forest, I can say, and it's midnight because the moon is centered on the dark sky. I took a few steps to examine the surroundings. Wherevere we are, there's only one thing that I'm sure of. JM brought us in a horrendous and horrifying place.

" Where are we? " I asked to JM that's standing beside Ken. They looked really troubled.

" Uhmm... I think we teleported through the route three hundred sixty-nine or the forest pathway between Livelet and Ausfur Town " JM answered, scratching his head.

" And why did you choose this place for us to teleport? " I asked.

" Because, I think, this will be the safest place that I know. By the way. Where's Alexandra? " JM asked and looked everywhere. I started to search for her from the area but it seems that she isn't here. Oh no!

" We left her! " JM exclaimed. Oh no we're awful friends. She must be afraid right now.

" I think she's still in the lounge of Breanne's house " Ken said. She didn't follow us to the kitchen because she was too afraid of the possibilities.

" We must return there " JM said and I nodded but Ken shook his head.

" I will not return there, and besides, I need to find my family and Scarlet here first. Good luck to you. This is where our paths must part " Ken said and left through the dark part of the forest.

" So, Sky are you ready? " JM asked. He shouldn't ask that.

" I'm always ready for the sake of our friend " I answered and he touched my shoulder then suddenly we're back in the lounge of Breanne's house. BURNING!

" What happened here? " JM asked, covering his nose.

" I think those guys has gone already and decided to burn this hideout " I answered.

" Let's just search for Alexandra " JM said.

" Hydro pump! " I casted and a blast of water rushed through our pathway that eliminated the fire " Let's go " I said and led the way. I hope that Alexandra's safe right now. We ran through every hallway and opened every room to search for her. But everything is burned up. Those guys are real fiendish creatures. They took our friend.

" Sky, she isn't here " JM said " We must leave this place before it collapse " He's right, maybe Alexandra is in safe hands right now.

" Let's see the kitchen before we cast out of this place " I said.

" But why? " JM asked.

" Maybe Breanne is still there " I answered. Just hoping.

" Okay " He said and touched my shoulder again. The kitchen is also burning and Breanne isn't here anymore.

" Sky we must leave this place right now. I don't wanna die in here " JM pleaded while coughing and touched my shoulder again. We returned to the mossy forest where Ken left.

" Sky, what do we do now? " JM asked. He looks terrified and downcast after all that has happened.

" I think we should stay and camp here tonight and wait 'till tomorrow " I said.

" But what if those demons that Breanne said will find us here? And there's many wild creatures here " JM asked. He got a good point.

" Let's just set some traps around here using our own powers " I said.

" Yeah, that's a bright idea. And we can hunt for food in that way " JM said and we started setting some traps between the rocks, above the trees, beneath the ground and in some areas that it won't be noticed.

" I guess we're good " I said, releasing a deep sigh. Singing crickets and scratching birds can be heard above. A wolf's howl can also be heard from afar " So let's sleep " JM nodded and we sat on the big branch of the tree and leaned on the its trunk. My eyes turned to the snowflake engraved bracelet that she gave me, It's material reflected the silver rays of the moon but I don't know what it is, I better ask Breanne when we meet again. If we will meet again. I hope that everything will be fine.

----------------------------------------------

" Sky " that voice again " Listen. Go to the Epiphany Town. There you'll find her. Be careful on the way " Wait who's her? And who are you? Please tell me everything that...

" Sky! Wake up! " JM said and hit my head. Ouch!

" What the hell! I was in the middle of some strange, important dream and you woke me up! " I exclaimed and pushed him away and that's when I realized that I was in a branch of a tall tree after I stood up. Luckily JM held his hand and pulled me up.

" I woke you up because of those and be silent now, they almost saw us " He said and pointed at some guys that stopped by, but after all that she said I stole a glare at him. All of them wore a black cape, that made them unrecognizable. They're talking, but I can barely hear what they were saying. We kept quiet and strained our ears to eavesdrop on their conversation that is barely heard.

" What should we do? " JM asked. I don't know what to do. We can't confront those guys. They may be enemies or some people that escaped from the devastation. But there's only one thing that I'm sure of, they're not friends of ours " What now? "

This must be crazy but... " Let's face them. "

" Are you out of your mind? I was expecting you to give a better idea, like teleporting to other places or escaping from here " JM said disappointed. He asked so I answered him. He should be thankful that I gave a better idea.

" Confronting them is a better idea than running out through the wilds, and if they're enemies, let's terminate them " I said.

" So, you prefer to battle and taking such great risk than escaping and ensuring your life? " JM asked.

" You won't know them if we will not face them. And what if they're good guys? " I said, convincing him to agree in my idea.

" Okay then, but if we screw up, you will pay the price " He said. Well, I don't care.

" Blah, let's go " I said and turned back. Aiming to jump.

" You won't plan or prepare first? "He asked, annoyed. I'm tired of him being so worried. I slid down the tree and fell to the ground that made enough noise to startle them and released their weapons. The guy between the two others is holding a shining green handled bow and a red gem in its aiming spot the guy on his left is holding a fencing sword but with ocean blue handle. The guy on his right is holding a katana. Just a normal katana.

" State your name, blue haired guy " The guy in between of the other two said. Their face is still covered with the hood of their cloaks. But I can sense their fearlessness. JM still hasn't slid down the tree. Maybe he's still agonizing with himself.

" I don't need to tell you my name. I don't even know who you are. Why would I tell you my name? " I said poker-faced.

" Then, just tell us your objective why you are here " He said, still holding his sword. Maybe they're not demons. As I can see they don't have any bad intentions, because if they do, they should've attacked me earlier.

" We're here because we thought that this may be the safest place for us to stay for the night, yesterday. Away from the demons " I said and they returned their weapons back to where it should be. I'm right they don't have any bad intentions.

" So your also running from those guys you call demons? And you said 'we' right? Do you have anybody accompanied with you here? " He said and removed the hood of their cloaks that covered their face. The guy in the centre has pale green hair and aquamarine eyes. The guy on his left has bright brown eyes and glittering dark green hair. The guy on his right has white hair and shining yellow eyes.

" Yes and yes " I said. His question seems like they're also escaping from those demon guys. Why is JM still hasn't came down here? Is he afraid of these guys? Well, they look suspicious and untrustworthy. I just kept staring at them.

" You're saying that you have a company here. Where is he or she? " He asked. They're not moving. They're freezing. How can they keep their pose still? They look weird. Anyway, I took a glare at the branch where JM slept. He isn't there anymore. W-waaaaait, is that, him? He's at the back of the guy that has white hair. He's whispering something. The guy doesn't seem to recognize him. I think, I should alert them. Silly me.

" J-" I didn't continue. The guy with white hair suddenly fell down to the ground. It made his friends startle. The guy with aquamarine eyes quickly checked his friend. The guy with bright brown eyes swiftly grabbed his katana and aimed it to me. JMMMMMMMM! I already had their trust!

" Answer me truthfully kid! Are you really running from those demons or you're the one that's spying on us?! " JM will owe me after this. " Answer me! " He said angrily.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

561 239 17
"Young Girls are told to be delicate princesses but you can be a warrior." ⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕ A warrior is born. Destined to be...
9K 793 51
(Complete) It's a shitstorm of fuckery where the good is good but also bad. The bad is bad but also... good? Follow Valery who is on the quest for t...
8.9K 680 38
*Completed* *Not fully edited* Adeline Winters, a young rebellious teen in High School, who enjoys giving not only her teachers a hard time but her f...
43 9 10
Soon-to-be-twenty-one, Noah Walker is excited to start his journey through a prestigious culinary arts program at Manhattan Rise University for the A...